Plymouth Argyle Talk - Democratic

The 'ONLY' Independent Internet Forum for Argyle Fans
 
HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

 

 Afghan

Go down 
+12
Graiser
Freathy
harvetheslayer
Lord Melbury
mouldyoldgoat
VillageGreen
Les Miserable
seadog
Earwegoagain
Czarcasm
Angry
Elias
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Angry

Angry

Posts : 15298
Join date : 2013-08-16
Age : 37

Afghan - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Afghan   Afghan - Page 4 EmptySun Aug 22, 2021 10:48 am

harvetheslayer wrote:
"Working tirelessly eh Johnson over Afghanistan"

The state of it. In Marks and Spencer yesterday...Can’t even tuck his shirt in, and no mask of course.
An utter national embarrassment. At least he’s standing next to lots of Flags. Hideous grotesque spectacle

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

really are pathetic aren't you lol
Back to top Go down
VillageGreen

VillageGreen

Posts : 4976
Join date : 2012-01-13
Age : 56
Location : Plymouth

Afghan - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Afghan   Afghan - Page 4 EmptySun Aug 22, 2021 12:44 pm

Tony Blair has entered the debate on Afghanistan



US fearing Kabul airport attack from IS
Back to top Go down
VillageGreen

VillageGreen

Posts : 4976
Join date : 2012-01-13
Age : 56
Location : Plymouth

Afghan - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Afghan   Afghan - Page 4 EmptySun Aug 22, 2021 2:28 pm

Planes evacuating the many take drastic measures to avoid missile attack from terrorists
Back to top Go down
Angry

Angry

Posts : 15298
Join date : 2013-08-16
Age : 37

Afghan - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Afghan   Afghan - Page 4 EmptySun Aug 22, 2021 11:34 pm

VillageGreen wrote:
Tony Blair has entered the debate on Afghanistan



US fearing Kabul airport attack from IS

Why isnt he in a cell in the hauge
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

Posts : 8990
Join date : 2017-09-09

Afghan - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Afghan   Afghan - Page 4 EmptyMon Aug 23, 2021 8:18 am

Angry wrote:
VillageGreen wrote:
Tony Blair has entered the debate on Afghanistan



US fearing Kabul airport attack from IS

Why isnt he in a cell in the hauge

Twat was talking about losing all the gains made in the last twenty years, the Taliban found it easy to take Kabul because they have never been ousted from Afghanistan in fact they have been firmly entrenched in about half of it the whole time. A couple of problems really don't help one is that they actually have huge support from a lot of the locals and the second is they don't fight like a regular army, put enough troops on the ground and they melt away and become goat herds and farmers again.
Blair lied through his back teeth to get this war started and the only reason he didn't end up inside is because of the ludicrous conditions they are allowed to put on the enquiries. (Take note Harve).
Back to top Go down
zyph

zyph

Posts : 11880
Join date : 2014-03-02
Age : 82

Afghan - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Afghan   Afghan - Page 4 EmptyMon Aug 23, 2021 9:53 am

The Taliban have inherited the Afgan Armies wealth of US armoury......they have so many Humvees they dont know what to do with them.......the Pakistani's will train them up to use all this equipment....plus aircraft flying lessons.....very trustworthy the Pakinstani's.
Back to top Go down
VillageGreen

VillageGreen

Posts : 4976
Join date : 2012-01-13
Age : 56
Location : Plymouth

Afghan - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Afghan   Afghan - Page 4 EmptyMon Aug 23, 2021 2:57 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Photo Credit - REUTERS


The National Resistance Front of Afghanistan (NRF) ready for the fight.



Firefight erupts at Kabul airport , Western forces respond after unidentified gunmen open fire on Afghan guards


Getting tense over there now. Was reading a report in one of the rags saying that foreign fighters of the Taliban are heading to Kabul. These battle hardened Islamists are a nasty bunch by all accounts.
Back to top Go down
VillageGreen

VillageGreen

Posts : 4976
Join date : 2012-01-13
Age : 56
Location : Plymouth

Afghan - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Afghan   Afghan - Page 4 EmptyTue Aug 24, 2021 4:53 pm

And so it begins !!. Taliban tell working women to remain at home until the proper systems are in place to make sure they are safe.


Taliban spokesman , Zabihullah Mujahid , said ''It's a very temporary procedure''.


more here
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

Posts : 7430
Join date : 2015-04-02
Age : 105
Location : Wormwood Scrubs awaiting the imminent arrival of Johnson..

Afghan - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Afghan   Afghan - Page 4 EmptyThu Aug 26, 2021 7:00 am

Seriously and not joking but how on earth is Raab still Foreign Secretary
People across the country must have been falling around the floor in laughter when asked were you paddleboarding in the sea on Sky news live

Raabs response "No because the sea was closed"

So presumably if the sea had been "open" he would have been paddleboarding.....yet another minister knowing full well where the skeletons are buried.

The Tories have smashed whatever worldwide repuation we still had over the last 11 years
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

Posts : 9451
Join date : 2011-10-23

Afghan - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Afghan   Afghan - Page 4 EmptyThu Aug 26, 2021 7:06 am

harvetheslayer wrote:
Seriously and not joking but how on earth is Raab still Foreign Secretary
People across the country must have been falling around the floor in laughter when asked were you paddleboarding in the sea on Sky news live

Raabs response "No because the sea was closed"

So presumably if the sea had been "open" he would have been paddleboarding.....yet another minister knowing full well where the skeletons are buried.

The Tories have smashed whatever worldwide repuation we still had over the last 11 years

Because being on holiday and delegating a phone call doesn’t really fall into a category worthy of losing one of the three top political jobs in the country. That is why.
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

Posts : 8990
Join date : 2017-09-09

Afghan - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Afghan   Afghan - Page 4 EmptyThu Aug 26, 2021 8:44 am

Czarcasm wrote:
harvetheslayer wrote:
Seriously and not joking but how on earth is Raab still Foreign Secretary
People across the country must have been falling around the floor in laughter when asked were you paddleboarding in the sea on Sky news live

Raabs response "No because the sea was closed"

So presumably if the sea had been "open" he would have been paddleboarding.....yet another minister knowing full well where the skeletons are buried.

The Tories have smashed whatever worldwide repuation we still had over the last 11 years

Because being on holiday and delegating a phone call doesn’t really fall into a category worthy of losing one of the three top political jobs in the country. That is why.

Lets not forget the unbelievable story of Johnson visiting a supermarket during the Afghan crisis! Jesus H Christ is it any wonder that the Tories are storming the polls with The General Rastus Militant Front as their main opposition.
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

Posts : 9451
Join date : 2011-10-23

Afghan - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Afghan   Afghan - Page 4 EmptyThu Aug 26, 2021 10:35 am

Earwegoagain wrote:
Czarcasm wrote:
harvetheslayer wrote:
Seriously and not joking but how on earth is Raab still Foreign Secretary
People across the country must have been falling around the floor in laughter when asked were you paddleboarding in the sea on Sky news live

Raabs response "No because the sea was closed"

So presumably if the sea had been "open" he would have been paddleboarding.....yet another minister knowing full well where the skeletons are buried.

The Tories have smashed whatever worldwide repuation we still had over the last 11 years

Because being on holiday and delegating a phone call doesn’t really fall into a category worthy of losing one of the three top political jobs in the country. That is why.

Lets not forget the unbelievable story of Johnson visiting a supermarket during the Afghan crisis! Jesus H Christ is it any wonder that the Tories are storming the polls with The General Rastus Militant Front as their main opposition.

cheers
Back to top Go down
Angry

Angry

Posts : 15298
Join date : 2013-08-16
Age : 37

Afghan - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Afghan   Afghan - Page 4 EmptyThu Aug 26, 2021 11:51 am

Earwegoagain wrote:
Czarcasm wrote:
harvetheslayer wrote:
Seriously and not joking but how on earth is Raab still Foreign Secretary
People across the country must have been falling around the floor in laughter when asked were you paddleboarding in the sea on Sky news live

Raabs response "No because the sea was closed"

So presumably if the sea had been "open" he would have been paddleboarding.....yet another minister knowing full well where the skeletons are buried.

The Tories have smashed whatever worldwide repuation we still had over the last 11 years

Because being on holiday and delegating a phone call doesn’t really fall into a category worthy of losing one of the three top political jobs in the country. That is why.

Lets not forget the unbelievable story of Johnson visiting a supermarket during the Afghan crisis! Jesus H Christ is it any wonder that the Tories are storming the polls with The General Rastus Militant Front as their main opposition.

what a bastard he was Laughing Laughing Laughing
Back to top Go down
VillageGreen

VillageGreen

Posts : 4976
Join date : 2012-01-13
Age : 56
Location : Plymouth

Afghan - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Afghan   Afghan - Page 4 EmptyThu Aug 26, 2021 3:18 pm

Explosion confirmed outside Kabul airport


[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
PHOTO CREDIT: Sky News

Daily Mirror report on the latest crisis
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

Posts : 7430
Join date : 2015-04-02
Age : 105
Location : Wormwood Scrubs awaiting the imminent arrival of Johnson..

Afghan - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Afghan   Afghan - Page 4 EmptyFri Aug 27, 2021 5:12 am

This is just unbelievable and have had to cross check before posting the link

Its a WTF moment for Biden

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
Angry

Angry

Posts : 15298
Join date : 2013-08-16
Age : 37

Afghan - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Afghan   Afghan - Page 4 EmptyFri Aug 27, 2021 8:26 am

harvetheslayer wrote:
This is just unbelievable and have had to cross check before posting the link

Its a WTF moment for Biden

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

first time ever you actually checked t see if its true im shocked. But it was idiots like you calling for Biden ignoring his inability to run a bar on st patricks day just because hes not trump to be to be president so you get what you deserve now, enjoy.
Back to top Go down
VillageGreen

VillageGreen

Posts : 4976
Join date : 2012-01-13
Age : 56
Location : Plymouth

Afghan - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Afghan   Afghan - Page 4 EmptyTue Aug 31, 2021 4:37 pm

The Americans are now blaming Britain for the death of its troops in the suicide attack according to leaked documents.
Apparently they begged Britain to close the Abbey Gate but , Britain refused and said it will carry on with its own evacuations.

It is mentioned HERE
Back to top Go down
mouldyoldgoat
Admin
mouldyoldgoat

Posts : 13833
Join date : 2011-12-22
Age : 59
Location : Berkshire

Afghan - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Afghan   Afghan - Page 4 EmptyTue Aug 31, 2021 7:27 pm

The Americans can go feck themselves!

_______________________________________
I'm one of the common people so says the wife!
(A true GSG Girl)

PepsiPete Forecasting League Champion 2016-17

He was behind me at Charlton!  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Now an officially semi retired old fart! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

Posts : 8990
Join date : 2017-09-09

Afghan - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Afghan   Afghan - Page 4 EmptyTue Aug 31, 2021 8:35 pm

Innocent people get killed in war shock.
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

Posts : 8990
Join date : 2017-09-09

Afghan - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Afghan   Afghan - Page 4 EmptyThu Sep 02, 2021 7:14 am

I bet Jezza is feeling vindicated after being branded a terrorist for suggesting that we should be sitting down and talking to the Taliban and right now the USA, the UK, and China are all sitting down talking to the Taliban.
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

Posts : 8990
Join date : 2017-09-09

Afghan - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Afghan   Afghan - Page 4 EmptySat Sep 11, 2021 3:47 pm

Earwegoagain wrote:
Rickler wrote:
Earwegoagain wrote:
Ever heard of ISIS attacking China?


Err... Yeah!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Have you actually read that?

There is also no indication that the Islamic State has done anything to fulfill the article’s call for terrorist violence against China. I found no reports in international media of the Islamic State or its supporters perpetrating attacks against Chinese interests anywhere in the world since, and the organization has made no claims of doing so.

Lol,
Just admit you were wrong for once...  Blunder after blunder after blunder you make, and you never ever cop to any of them
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




Afghan - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Afghan   Afghan - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down
 
Afghan
Back to top 
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Plymouth Argyle Talk - Democratic :: Home Park :: Half Time-
Jump to: