Earwegoagain
Czarcasm
Elias
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

Location : Wormwood Scrubs awaiting the imminent arrival of Johnson..

Afghan - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Afghan   Afghan - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 16, 2021 7:13 am

Like everyone else yesterday I thought this was fabricated

Its not.....doubtless Johnson will now say Rabb has my full support. Truly astonishing even by this cabal's despicable standards

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

Afghan - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Afghan   Afghan - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 16, 2021 7:18 am

Beyond words

Back to top Go down
Freathy

Freathy

Afghan - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Afghan   Afghan - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 16, 2021 8:39 am

Hardly surprising. Raab is just another talentless idiot who Bozo gave a job to just because he was a no deal brexiteer.  By far the worst collection of ministers in the UK's history and there is a hell of a lot of competition.

Britain deserves better
Back to top Go down
seadog
Admin

Afghan - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Afghan   Afghan - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 16, 2021 9:18 am

I am sure the Taliban like the tories are men of their word and can be trusted to honour any agreements.
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

Afghan - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Afghan   Afghan - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 16, 2021 9:47 am

I'm wondering why people are advocating us invading Afghanistan again when the Afghanis weren't prepared to defend their own country?
Back to top Go down

Afghan - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Afghan   Afghan - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 16, 2021 10:24 am

Earwegoagain wrote:
I'm wondering why people are advocating us invading Afghanistan again when the Afghanis weren't prepared to defend their own country?

im not but its inevitable because the USA will not allow the Taliban to bring back the training camps and become a home to terrorists again which it will in time and destroy all the good that was done in Afghanistan.

One things for sure if they do go back in they wont be getting so many helpers ie interpreters volunteering again due to they the way they have been abandoned and likely to face death now.
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

Afghan - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Afghan   Afghan - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 16, 2021 10:41 am

Lifted from the Times....

Good to see that the crisis in Afghanistan has provoked such an empathetic response from the soulless ghoul that claims to be our Home Secretary. Whilst Johnson is an utter disgrace Patel is absolutely vile....

"Patel reacts to the terrifying news of ‘reprisal killings and enslavement of women’ by shouting at the French over the migrant crisis"
Back to top Go down

Afghan - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Afghan   Afghan - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 16, 2021 10:45 am

harvetheslayer wrote:

Good to see that the crisis in Afghanistan has provoked such an empathetic response from the soulless ghoul that claims to be our Home Secretary. Whilst Johnson is an utter disgrace Patel is absolutely vile....

"Patel reacts to the terrifying news of ‘reprisal killings and enslavement of women’ by shouting at the French over the migrant crisis"

wheres the outrage at blair harve this is his mess he created with bush.
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

Afghan - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Afghan   Afghan - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 16, 2021 11:01 am

Angry wrote:
harvetheslayer wrote:

wheres the outrage at blair harve this is his mess he created with bush.

Brexit. That's all Harve is about.
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

Afghan - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Afghan   Afghan - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 17, 2021 6:16 am

Inside of a C17 Globemaster yesterday heavily overladen  and the crew made the decision "to just go"
Suspect its the aircraft where they were holding on in the undercarriage bay and fell to their deaths

Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

Afghan - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Afghan   Afghan - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 17, 2021 6:54 am

How utterly pathetic this drunken fool is displayed for all the world to see
Hang your head in shame Johnson you pig

Back to top Go down

Afghan - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Afghan   Afghan - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 17, 2021 7:03 am

186000 estimated army personnel, 400 aircraft including 200 Russian built jets fighters, where were they ?
Enormous sympathy for the Afghan civilians who’ve been totally let down by their armed forces and administration
Why the allies in particular the UK and US who apparently have the best elite military training skills in the world couldn’t identify the lack of backbone is beyond me.
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

Afghan - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Afghan   Afghan - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 17, 2021 8:28 am

For once I agree with Graiser, as for Harve take your hate speech and lazy cut and pastes and feck off. Johnson, Johnson, Johnson.......
Back to top Go down

Afghan - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Afghan   Afghan - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 17, 2021 8:52 am

Graiser wrote:
186000 estimated army personnel, 400 aircraft including 200 Russian built jets fighters, where were they ?
Enormous sympathy for the Afghan civilians who’ve been totally let down by their armed forces and administration
Why the allies in particular the UK and US who apparently have the best elite military training skills in the world couldn’t identify the lack of backbone is beyond me.

And who sent uk troops there under man, poorly equiped and badly invested?

ps the answer isnt Johnson or Cameron btw.
Back to top Go down
seadog
Admin

Afghan - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Afghan   Afghan - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 17, 2021 8:53 am

Is there a palatable solution? Probably not but we have deserted a lot of people there.
Back to top Go down

Afghan - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Afghan   Afghan - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 17, 2021 8:55 am

Graiser wrote:

They knew hence why they could never leave earlier as the Afghan army is basically dad's army with many not fit for purpose but the only ones who volunteered.
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

Afghan - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Afghan   Afghan - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 18, 2021 10:42 am

I've given Starmer enough grief this last few months for his inability to rip into Johnson but that was the best speech at the dispatch box I've ever seen

Johnson utterly destroyed if the floor could have opened he would have willingly fallen through

All the political commentators saying exactly the same and the backbench Tories the same steaming in as well on him

Brutal and destructive and yet the vile oaf (and Rabb) both caught on holiday whilst Kabul fell sat there chuntering.....absolute fuckin disgrace
Back to top Go down

Afghan - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Afghan   Afghan - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 18, 2021 10:44 am

harvetheslayer wrote:
I've given Starmer enough grief this last few months for his inability to rip into Johnson but that was the best speech at the dispatch box I've ever seen

Johnson utterly destroyed if the floor could have opened he would have willingly fallen through

All the political commentators saying exactly the same and the backbench Tories the same steaming in as well on him

Brutal and destructive and yet the vile oaf (and Rabb) both caught on holiday whilst Kabul fell sat there chuntering.....absolute fuckin disgrace

do you actually believe the shit you write or are you just fishing for wank material from the replies?
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

Afghan - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Afghan   Afghan - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 18, 2021 11:18 am

Indeed utterly devasatating from Theresa May

Ian Blackford SNP was actually even more brutal that Starmer subsequently. The reality of Johnson in "control" is hitting home across all sides of the house.... Lazy corrupt inept and incompetent
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

Afghan - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Afghan   Afghan - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 18, 2021 11:39 am

US withdrawal of Afghanistan is Johnsons fault? Please explain why?
You are the most deluded twat I've ever read on here. I guess your bheys are leaving Uni as we speak and donning combats to go take on the Taliban?
Back to top Go down

Afghan - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Afghan   Afghan - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 18, 2021 11:43 am

Earwegoagain wrote:
US withdrawal of Afghanistan is Johnsons fault? Please explain why?
You are the most deluded twat I've ever read on here. I guess your bheys are leaving Uni as we speak and donning combats to go take on the Taliban?

you know hes struggling to make anything to stick if hes using an ex pm ousted from office for being weak lol
Back to top Go down
VillageGreen

VillageGreen

Afghan - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Afghan   Afghan - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 18, 2021 11:52 am

I watched the Taliban news conference yesterday and they looked evil and sounded as if they were lying through their teeth.

The US , UK and NATO have let the people of Afghanistan down. Reports coming out of Afghanistan stating that the Taliban are taking revenge against those who helped the allies. By all accounts the Taliban were saying they were going hang some of those who were allied to western forces.

I do not believe that the Taliban have changed , just putting on a front to the world media.
Back to top Go down
Lord Melbury

Afghan - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Afghan   Afghan - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 18, 2021 12:05 pm

harvetheslayer wrote:

Indeed utterly devasatating from Theresa May

Ian Blackford SNP was actually even more brutal that Starmer subsequently. The reality of Johnson in "control" is hitting home across all sides of the house.... Lazy corrupt inept and incompetent

Rigby - Remainer, May - Remainer, Blackford - Remainer, Starmer - Remainer.
As usual feck all to do with the original post.
Back to top Go down
Hugh Midde

Hugh Midde

Afghan - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Afghan   Afghan - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 18, 2021 12:28 pm

harvetheslayer wrote:

Johnson utterly destroyed if the floor could have opened he would have willingly fallen through...

The usual non-stop barrage of Johnson insults while voicing no criticism of the gibberish being spouted by Lisa Nanby the so-called Shadow Secretary of State for Foreign and Commonwealth Affairs. FFS cut out the biased bullchit and see for once how utterly useless the alternative is

Kindly read all four paragraphs....

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

Afghan - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Afghan   Afghan - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 18, 2021 2:47 pm

The final paragraph from The Spectator, general just is that Blair and Bush dragged us into an unwinable war and one that cost more lives than Vietnam (but only if you include all the poor civvies killed by both sides).

After the 9/11 attacks, Tony Blair told the Labour party conference that the wars he was about to fight were about building a new world order. 'The kaleidoscope has been shaken, the pieces are in flux, soon they will settle again,' he said. 'Before they do, let us reorder this world around us.' As Britain and America retreat, defeated, it will now be up to others to reorder the world. An opportunity that China is unlikely to pass up.

I demonstrated against the original invasion in 2001 and then again several times over the invasion of Iraq in 2003, I feel fully vindicated for doing so, it was and is still an unwinable war and whilst we have been spending billions on weapons and warfare and long butchers bills the Chinese have been investing all over the world including Pakistan. Ever heard of ISIS attacking China?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Afghan - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Afghan   Afghan - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Afghan
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Plymouth Argyle Talk - Democratic :: Home Park :: Half Time-
Jump to: