Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

Lowe OUT. - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lowe OUT.   Lowe OUT. - Page 4 EmptyTue Apr 27, 2021 5:33 pm

Rickler wrote:
Earwegoagain wrote:
Rickler wrote:
Earwegoagain wrote:
I pay as much attention to Erringtons opinion as I do Dickler and the other happy clappers.

..and therein lies your big problem.  Thick as a brick.

And that sums up your posting on this site to a tee, you never post an opinion you just call anybody a thick moron who doesn't lick arse as hard as you do. The nearest you have come to posting anything about the actual players or the games was last week when you posted "ouch!" Briefest of synopsis ever.

I said more in one word than you manage in a million.  You could post to the end of eternity and every word would be worthless.

Lol. It has increased your vocabulary about twenty per cent.
Back to top Go down
Grovehill

Lowe OUT. - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lowe OUT.   Lowe OUT. - Page 4 EmptyTue Apr 27, 2021 6:26 pm

Rickler wrote:
Earwegoagain wrote:
Rickler wrote:
Earwegoagain wrote:
I pay as much attention to Erringtons opinion as I do Dickler and the other happy clappers.

And that sums up your posting on this site to a tee, you never post an opinion you just call anybody a thick moron who doesn't lick arse as hard as you do. The nearest you have come to posting anything about the actual players or the games was last week when you posted "ouch!" Briefest of synopsis ever.

I said more in one word than you manage in a million.  You could post to the end of eternity and every word would be worthless.

Eternity doesn't have an end-that's why it's called eternity.

Rather like you. it just goes on and on and on and on.....................
Back to top Go down
Rickler

Rickler

Lowe OUT. - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lowe OUT.   Lowe OUT. - Page 4 EmptyTue Apr 27, 2021 11:59 pm

Grovehill wrote:
Rickler wrote:
Earwegoagain wrote:
Rickler wrote:
Earwegoagain wrote:

Oh look, It's earwiggy and one of the stooges.
Back to top Go down
Grovehill

Lowe OUT. - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lowe OUT.   Lowe OUT. - Page 4 EmptyWed Apr 28, 2021 8:08 am

Rickler wrote:
Grovehill wrote:
Rickler wrote:
Earwegoagain wrote:
Rickler wrote:
Earwegoagain wrote:

Oh look,  It's earwiggy and one of the stooges.  

Yes, it's a conspiracy--Infamy, infamy, they've all got it in for me!
Back to top Go down
akagreengull
Admin
akagreengull

Lowe OUT. - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lowe OUT.   Lowe OUT. - Page 4 EmptyWed Apr 28, 2021 8:27 am

Your turn Rickler. laugh
Back to top Go down
Hugh Midde

Hugh Midde

Lowe OUT. - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lowe OUT.   Lowe OUT. - Page 4 EmptyWed Apr 28, 2021 9:40 am

sufferedsince 68 wrote:
His pathetic squad are an insult to the shirt, do the right thing Si, and get rid.

This managerial vendetta you've masterminded has even spread to Exeweb's "The word on Well Street." Initially, I thought well of Taylor but found myself groaning inwardly at some of his signings - especially the perennially walking wounded. Noting the way the current board works, I imagine he'll be safe for next season but after that it's anyones guess. Still fresh in the chairman's mind must be the long drawn-out criticisms of the Tisdale era.

Tisdale for Argyle anyone? Wink
Back to top Go down

Lowe OUT. - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lowe OUT.   Lowe OUT. - Page 4 EmptyWed Apr 28, 2021 10:45 am

Hugh Midde wrote:
sufferedsince 68 wrote:
His pathetic squad are an insult to the shirt, do the right thing Si, and get rid.

This managerial vendetta you've masterminded has even spread to Exeweb's "The word on Well Street." Initially, I thought well of Taylor but found myself groaning inwardly at some of his signings - especially the perennially walking wounded. Noting the way the current board works, I imagine he'll be safe for next season but after that it's anyones guess. Still fresh in the chairman's mind must be the long drawn-out criticisms of the Tisdale era.

surely matt taylor os on borrowed time at city if they dont go up this season or at the very least make the playoffs.

i for one would like to see exeter promoted as it would be nice to have a game down south as most of the teams at the moment are all up north
Back to top Go down
Freathy

Freathy

Lowe OUT. - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lowe OUT.   Lowe OUT. - Page 4 EmptyWed Apr 28, 2021 10:54 am

Hugh Midde wrote:
sufferedsince 68 wrote:

He couldn't be any worse than Lowe. I would have Triffic Tony Pulis back. We certainly wouldn't concede so many as we wouldn't be so piss easy to score against. People say we wouldn't score many either but we couldn't score any less than we do under Lowe.

Back to top Go down
Greenskin

Greenskin

Lowe OUT. - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lowe OUT.   Lowe OUT. - Page 4 EmptyWed Apr 28, 2021 12:17 pm

Freathy wrote:
Hugh Midde wrote:
sufferedsince 68 wrote:

He couldn't be any worse than Lowe.  I would have Triffic Tony Pulis back.  We certainly wouldn't concede so many as we wouldn't be so piss easy to score against.   People say we wouldn't score many either but we couldn't score any less than we do under Lowe.

Interesting question as to where Argyle would have been this season without Jephcott's goals before he dried up.Even more interesting is whether Jephcott is capable of reaching those heights again-if not,then people like Hardie and Ennis [not to mention midfielders and a few goals from set pieces] will have to show a huge improvement next season for any hope of a better showing.Defenders a priority? For sure but there are other areas of the team which will need addressing-major rebuilding ahead i fancy.

Don't think Tone would be interested in coming back down here now on a permanent basis and Argyle probably wouldn't be able to afford him but you never know if a fire fighting expert is needed on a temporary basis next season....
Back to top Go down

Lowe OUT. - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lowe OUT.   Lowe OUT. - Page 4 EmptyWed Apr 28, 2021 12:51 pm

do any of the firm lowe out gang know any NEW managers instead of harking out the OLD names as if they would even consider coming here again.
Back to top Go down
Grovehill

Lowe OUT. - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lowe OUT.   Lowe OUT. - Page 4 EmptyWed Apr 28, 2021 2:08 pm

Lowe was heralded as one of the "new generation" of Managers when he joined PAFC.

I'm all for bringing on new talent, giving young managers a chance, but they nearly always need a more experienced coach or assistance to guide them through the bad times. Peter Reid had Stan Ternent beside him at Man City, for example.

I'm sure there are a lot of good coaches currently below the radar, working at reserve or youth team level. Brendan Rogers was a youth coach at Chelsea before taking on the Swansea job.

Malcolm Allison joined Argyle from a non league team, Tony Waiters did coaching stints at Burnley and Liverpool and was an England youth coach before he joined Argyle, Big Sam managed in Ireland for a while.

But would many Clubs take a risk with a relatively unknown from non league or youth team football? I think negative fan reaction would be the biggest problem. I can remember the reaction from players and fans when Arsenal appointed "Arsene Who?"
Back to top Go down
akagreengull
Admin
akagreengull

Lowe OUT. - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lowe OUT.   Lowe OUT. - Page 4 EmptyWed Apr 28, 2021 7:13 pm

Angry wrote:
do any of the firm lowe out gang know any NEW managers instead of harking out the OLD names as if they would even consider coming here again.
Agree, surprised no one has suggested asking Luggy or Hollowords to come back, although give it time. Jeez! Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down

Lowe OUT. - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lowe OUT.   Lowe OUT. - Page 4 EmptyWed Apr 28, 2021 7:17 pm

akagreengull wrote:
Angry wrote:
Agree, surprised no one has suggested asking Luggy or Hollowords to come back, although give it time. Jeez! Rolling Eyes

yeap like clockwork along with Warnock too.
Back to top Go down
Freathy

Freathy

Lowe OUT. - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lowe OUT.   Lowe OUT. - Page 4 EmptyWed Apr 28, 2021 7:25 pm

Finding the new manager will be Hallett's job, I just hope he chooses better next time. Because they all get sacked eventually. Even Lowe.
Back to top Go down

Lowe OUT. - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lowe OUT.   Lowe OUT. - Page 4 EmptyWed Apr 28, 2021 7:43 pm

Looking forward to our new signings for next season.
Back to top Go down
akagreengull
Admin
akagreengull

Lowe OUT. - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lowe OUT.   Lowe OUT. - Page 4 EmptyWed Apr 28, 2021 8:30 pm

Likewise.
Back to top Go down
Hugh Midde

Hugh Midde

Lowe OUT. - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lowe OUT.   Lowe OUT. - Page 4 EmptyThu Apr 29, 2021 5:26 pm

Angry wrote:
Hugh Midde wrote:
sufferedsince 68 wrote:

surely matt taylor os on borrowed time at city if they dont go up this season or at the very least make the playoffs.

i for one would like to see exeter promoted as it would be nice to have a game down south as most of the teams at the moment are all up north

I've found out when chatting to fellow fans at matches it's not always easy find anyone that posts on the same forum as yourself. Therefore while many Exeweb posters might be pleased to see Taylor gone I imagine many more would like him to stay. As regards to Tisdale era, initially I was all for him, however, after one stultifying season after another I really wanted him out - and yet I knew many who still thought highly of him.

Naturally I would like to see City promoted but could they stay up? I used to think that divisions 1 & 2 were of a similar standard but on seeing newly promoted Swindon relegated, and Northampton, the team that tonked Exeter in the play-offs also struggling, I have my doubts as to whether Taylor has the experience and guile to find and sign right players.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Lowe OUT. - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lowe OUT.   Lowe OUT. - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Lowe OUT.
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4