RegGreen
harvetheslayer
Earwegoagain
Chemical Ali
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Chemical Ali

Ryan Lowe- Ask Me Anything Empty
PostSubject: Ryan Lowe- Ask Me Anything   Ryan Lowe- Ask Me Anything EmptyMon Mar 30, 2020 2:46 pm

Ryan Lowe to answer questions tomorrow (Tuesday) at midday via the @Only1Argyle twitter account.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ryan Lowe- Ask Me Anything   Ryan Lowe- Ask Me Anything EmptyMon Mar 30, 2020 2:54 pm

groovy over to you on this one lol
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: Ryan Lowe- Ask Me Anything   Ryan Lowe- Ask Me Anything EmptyMon Mar 30, 2020 2:56 pm

Hi Ryan, any chance you could get me another 25kg pack of frozen ribs?
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

Location : Wormwood Scrubs awaiting the imminent arrival of Johnson..

PostSubject: Re: Ryan Lowe- Ask Me Anything   Ryan Lowe- Ask Me Anything EmptyMon Mar 30, 2020 3:28 pm

Hi Ryan can you shed some light on the media attention at Sheffield Wednesday
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: Ryan Lowe- Ask Me Anything   Ryan Lowe- Ask Me Anything EmptyMon Mar 30, 2020 4:36 pm

Hi Ryan, have you ever seen a grown man naked?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ryan Lowe- Ask Me Anything   Ryan Lowe- Ask Me Anything EmptyMon Mar 30, 2020 4:41 pm

hi ryan do you live in plymouth ideally a stone's throw away from my house ?
Back to top Go down
RegGreen

PostSubject: Re: Ryan Lowe- Ask Me Anything   Ryan Lowe- Ask Me Anything EmptyMon Mar 30, 2020 5:06 pm

Are you likely to piss off back oop north quicker than you can say Hovis if the right job comes along
Back to top Go down
Tgwu

PostSubject: Re: Ryan Lowe- Ask Me Anything   Ryan Lowe- Ask Me Anything EmptyTue Mar 31, 2020 12:07 pm

very slow with question coming in.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ryan Lowe- Ask Me Anything   Ryan Lowe- Ask Me Anything EmptyTue Mar 31, 2020 12:35 pm

i asked if he wore boxers or briefs cause that sort of thing was acceptable by the club
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ryan Lowe- Ask Me Anything   Ryan Lowe- Ask Me Anything EmptyTue Mar 31, 2020 1:21 pm

pretty crap q and a i have to say. Most the questions answered where from players and ryans mates....
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ryan Lowe- Ask Me Anything   Ryan Lowe- Ask Me Anything EmptyTue Mar 31, 2020 2:38 pm

Don't fancy going through it all again but the Owls thing could well have legs - they've been mangerially unstable for couple of years now. Not a lot any of us can do about it!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ryan Lowe- Ask Me Anything   Ryan Lowe- Ask Me Anything EmptyTue Mar 31, 2020 3:16 pm

Bandwagon wrote:
Don't fancy going through it all again but the Owls thing could well have legs - they've been mangerially unstable for couple of years now. Not a lot any of us can do about it!!

they wont look at him first or even second on their shortlist. when lowe goes it will probably be next season sometime.
Back to top Go down
Rickler

Rickler

PostSubject: Re: Ryan Lowe- Ask Me Anything   Ryan Lowe- Ask Me Anything EmptyWed Apr 01, 2020 2:57 am

For Grovey and others...  Here are the most pertinent questions and answers (in no particular order):

Q. Do you enjoy life in Plymouth?

A. Yes, of course. It's a nice place and they've welcomed me with open arms.

Q. What made you come to argyle??

A. The club, first and foremost. The people behind it. The potential of the project excited me.

Q. What is your favourite non-football related thing about Plymouth

A.  It's so relaxed compared to Liverpool.

Q.How are you adjusting to life in Plymouth?

A. Very well. As I've said, I've been welcomed with open arms. The people are so warm.

Q. We all seen the recent interview where you mentioned Sheffield Wednesday, should we be worried ?

A. No, you shouldn't be worried. It was blown out proportion. I was asked a question, I answered it fairly. I am the Argyle manager and I am loving every minute of it, and excited by the project.

Q. How long do you see yourself at Argyle for?

A. I am very happy here and excited about the project, I haven't thought about anything else.
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: Ryan Lowe- Ask Me Anything   Ryan Lowe- Ask Me Anything EmptyWed Apr 01, 2020 10:23 am

I guess the lockdown has scuppered the frozen meat racket?
Back to top Go down
Les Miserable

Les Miserable

PostSubject: Re: Ryan Lowe- Ask Me Anything   Ryan Lowe- Ask Me Anything EmptyWed Apr 01, 2020 11:08 am

Morning Ryan. Can you say 'back, sack and crack' in a broad scouse accent please, TIA Mis.
Back to top Go down
RegGreen

PostSubject: Re: Ryan Lowe- Ask Me Anything   Ryan Lowe- Ask Me Anything EmptyWed Apr 01, 2020 3:34 pm

Still didn’t answer the last question though how long do you see yourself at Argyle ?....nice swerve though Ryan 😁
Back to top Go down
Freathy

Freathy

PostSubject: Re: Ryan Lowe- Ask Me Anything   Ryan Lowe- Ask Me Anything EmptySat Apr 04, 2020 3:19 pm

I think he's managed his last match as Argo boss. If not the Owls he's off somewhere north of Watford.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ryan Lowe- Ask Me Anything   Ryan Lowe- Ask Me Anything EmptySat Apr 04, 2020 3:37 pm

Freathy wrote:
I think he's managed his last match as Argo boss.  If not the Owls he's off somewhere north of Watford.

not likely at the moment.... by the end of the year probably one things for sure hes not a lifer.
Back to top Go down
Rickler

Rickler

PostSubject: Re: Ryan Lowe- Ask Me Anything   Ryan Lowe- Ask Me Anything EmptySat Apr 04, 2020 6:39 pm

RegGreen wrote:
Still didn’t answer the last question though how long do you see yourself at Argyle ?....nice swerve though Ryan 😁

WTF did you expect him to say?  Another 437.6 days?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ryan Lowe- Ask Me Anything   Ryan Lowe- Ask Me Anything Empty

Back to top Go down

Ryan Lowe- Ask Me Anything
Page 1 of 1