harvetheslayer
RegGreen
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Greenlander

Greenlander

BRENTS SHIT TIP - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: BRENTS SHIT TIP   BRENTS SHIT TIP - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 29, 2021 8:10 pm

Well there's something going on up the Pavilions because they're installing another bar area.

Who's footing the bill for that?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: BRENTS SHIT TIP   BRENTS SHIT TIP - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 29, 2021 8:11 pm

Greenlander wrote:
Well there's something going on up the Pavilions because they're installing another bar area.

Who's footing the bill for that?

so brents doing another cost cutting mankover of the arena instead?
Back to top Go down
green_genie

green_genie

PostSubject: Re: BRENTS SHIT TIP   BRENTS SHIT TIP - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 30, 2021 8:04 am

Events lined up for next 18 months at Pavilions. Never any intention of fulfilling his redevelopment obligations. £2m for only car park accessible for disabled. His relationship with PCC stinks.
Back to top Go down
RegGreen

PostSubject: Re: BRENTS SHIT TIP   BRENTS SHIT TIP - Page 2 EmptySat May 15, 2021 7:31 am

Talking about roasters who enabled it I see fatty pig still defending the shyster on a thread over on shit potti ..reading between the lines the pig reckons it’s the billionaires raiders owner fault not his dear ole Jimmy’s fault
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

Location : Wormwood Scrubs awaiting the imminent arrival of Johnson..

PostSubject: Re: BRENTS SHIT TIP   BRENTS SHIT TIP - Page 2 EmptySat May 15, 2021 7:57 am

green_genie wrote:
Events lined up for next 18 months at Pavilions.  Never any intention of fulfilling his redevelopment obligations.  £2m for only car park accessible for disabled. His relationship with PCC stinks.

Brent stinks but I suspect PCC in hindsight wish they had never heard of the outrageous shyster in the first place
Back to top Go down
sufferedsince 68

sufferedsince 68

PostSubject: Re: BRENTS SHIT TIP   BRENTS SHIT TIP - Page 2 EmptySat May 15, 2021 1:08 pm

RegGreen wrote:
Talking about roasters who enabled it I see fatty pig still defending the shyster on a thread over on shit potti ..reading between the lines the pig reckons it’s the billionaires raiders owner fault not his dear ole Jimmy’s fault
I wonder if Jimmy still keeps in touch with Nipples Nool, or has he been really really busy with his building projects ? laugh laugh laugh
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: BRENTS SHIT TIP   BRENTS SHIT TIP - Page 2 EmptySat May 15, 2021 1:29 pm

sufferedsince 68 wrote:
RegGreen wrote:
I wonder if Jimmy still keeps in touch with Nipples Nool, or has he been really really busy with his building projects ? laugh laugh laugh

Why would pig want to keep in touch with the shyster when i he has to buy shares in the club now to get his perks back. 

Very interested to know why its the billionaire owners of the Raiders fault for the charlatan not being able to build anything or make money lol
Back to top Go down
RegGreen

PostSubject: Re: BRENTS SHIT TIP   BRENTS SHIT TIP - Page 2 EmptyThu May 20, 2021 12:43 pm

Angry wrote:
sufferedsince 68 wrote:
RegGreen wrote:

Why would pig want to keep in touch with the shyster when i he has to buy shares in the club now to get his perks back. 

Very interested to know why its the billionaire owners of the Raiders fault for the charlatan not being able to build anything or make money lol
his saying it’s a just excuse cos they want to relocate em out the city but it’s got nothing to do with the shyster 200% rent rise then nipples

Last edited by RegGreen on Thu May 20, 2021 12:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: BRENTS SHIT TIP   BRENTS SHIT TIP - Page 2 EmptyThu May 20, 2021 12:48 pm

RegGreen wrote:
Angry wrote:
sufferedsince 68 wrote:
RegGreen wrote:

his saying it’s a just excuse cos they want to relocate em out the city but it’s got nothing to do good with the good ole shysters 200% rent rise though

This isn't the NBA nool lol Raiders wont suddenly become the LA Lakers moving to Derby for example. If the owners move the club out of Plymouth it would be as a result of the Shyster forcing them out and the council allowing it. 

All the more reason for Raiders to go in on the ice shed and making a decent venue and multi purpose arena with the ice rink that would make money all year round in future.
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

PostSubject: Re: BRENTS SHIT TIP   BRENTS SHIT TIP - Page 2 EmptyMon May 24, 2021 4:46 pm

Had time this morning after vaccination just to have a good look at Brent section of HHP. What an absolute disgrace
Hallett must grind his teeth at night knowing all his efforts to modernise the place are ruined by that eyesore.
Surely it wouldnt cost much to remove the portacabin thats half in bits anyway plus all the rest of Brents crap
There must be dossers up there at night using it
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: BRENTS SHIT TIP   BRENTS SHIT TIP - Page 2 EmptyTue May 25, 2021 11:27 am

harvetheslayer wrote:
Had time this morning after vaccination just to have a good look at Brent section of HHP. What an absolute disgrace
Hallett must grind his teeth at night knowing all his efforts to modernise the place are ruined by that eyesore.
Surely it wouldnt cost much to remove the portacabin thats half in bits anyway plus all the rest of Brents crap

i had mine in there on sunday... the whole time i was in there from what i saw i was left wondering how is this conference suite used for hospitality that looks like a spare room in an office generate £1M a year.

Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

PostSubject: Re: BRENTS SHIT TIP   BRENTS SHIT TIP - Page 2 EmptyTue May 25, 2021 12:19 pm

Angry wrote:
harvetheslayer wrote:

i had mine in there on sunday... the whole time i was in there from what i saw i was left wondering how is this conference suite used for hospitality that looks like a spare room in an office generate £1M a year.

Am glad you said that. Thats was my impression back in December when I had to have bloods taken
The view was good make no mistake and the ground looked very compact but the massive area I was sat in looked like just a big community centre.
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: BRENTS SHIT TIP   BRENTS SHIT TIP - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 01, 2021 2:56 pm

Just back from second jab at HP. The shit tip is a disgrace, piles of earth and spoil plus barriers piled up here and there, at the very least you could tidy up the site in a couple of days with two blokes and a small digger and maybe put a fence around all the crap there.
The view of the pitch is great and an improvement on before the grass is just starting to show I expect the groundsmen would welcome some rain tomorrow. As for the space it is what it is a big square multi function box although I did expect it to he a bit bigger.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: BRENTS SHIT TIP   BRENTS SHIT TIP - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 01, 2021 3:34 pm

Earwegoagain wrote:
Just back from second jab at HP. The shit tip is a disgrace, piles of earth and spoil plus barriers piled up here and there, at the very least you could tidy up the site in a couple of days with two blokes and a small digger and maybe put a fence around all the crap there.
The view of the pitch is great and an improvement on before the grass is just starting to show I expect the groundsmen would welcome some rain tomorrow. As for the space it is what it is a big square multi function box although I did expect it to he a bit bigger.

you can thank the senior greens, pasoti elders and the shyster for it being the same crap shaq it always was just tarted up.
Back to top Go down
RegGreen

PostSubject: Re: BRENTS SHIT TIP   BRENTS SHIT TIP - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 05, 2021 12:01 pm

Was up yesterday myself for the second jab still a feckin mess shore it looks like it’s got worse rubble mess washing machines manky portocabin full up with shit ...here’s a idea I see fattys been volunteering over there with COVID situation how about volunteering to clear up brents mess you fat shit
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: BRENTS SHIT TIP   BRENTS SHIT TIP - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

BRENTS SHIT TIP
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2