Plymouth Argyle Talk - Democratic

The 'ONLY' Independent Internet Forum for Argyle Fans
 
HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

 

 Meghan Markle....

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Elias

Elias

Posts : 5804
Join date : 2011-12-05
Location : brent out

Meghan Markle.... - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meghan Markle....   Meghan Markle.... - Page 4 EmptyWed Mar 10, 2021 6:46 pm

Good job it isn't June, BLM would be rooting outside the palace.
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

Posts : 8724
Join date : 2017-09-09

Meghan Markle.... - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meghan Markle....   Meghan Markle.... - Page 4 EmptyWed Mar 10, 2021 7:13 pm

Rickler wrote:
Earwegoagain wrote:
Markle criticising the Royals is similar to an ATD member criticising Hallett, it's just not allowed.

When has it ever stopped you and Grovy from making a fool of yourselves?  Just like Markle and Harry....

lol! Point instantly proved. lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
Rickler

Rickler

Posts : 6388
Join date : 2011-05-10
Location : Inside the mind...

Meghan Markle.... - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meghan Markle....   Meghan Markle.... - Page 4 EmptyWed Mar 10, 2021 9:07 pm

Earwegoagain wrote:
Rickler wrote:
Earwegoagain wrote:
Markle criticising the Royals is similar to an ATD member criticising Hallett, it's just not allowed.

When has it ever stopped you and Grovy from making a fool of yourselves?  Just like Markle and Harry....

lol! Point instantly proved. lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!

What point?  Who stops you and Grovey criticizing?  Nobody.  Nobody stops Freathy criticizing Lowe either.   What posters do 'do', is point out how 'fookin' stupid you are for doing so...    So you're talking even more bullshit than usual. A complete lie in fact.

As it happens... The only point you have proved is your pathological dislike of Hallett for some strange reason.  Jealousy probably.  You take every chance you can to knock him.  Dragging him into this debate when he has nothing to do with the subject whatsoever, would be a case in point.

You're pathetic.
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

Posts : 8724
Join date : 2017-09-09

Meghan Markle.... - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meghan Markle....   Meghan Markle.... - Page 4 EmptyWed Mar 10, 2021 10:14 pm

Rickler wrote:
Earwegoagain wrote:
Rickler wrote:
Earwegoagain wrote:
Markle criticising the Royals is similar to an ATD member criticising Hallett, it's just not allowed.

When has it ever stopped you and Grovy from making a fool of yourselves?  Just like Markle and Harry....

lol! Point instantly proved. lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!

What point?  Who stops you and Grovey criticizing?  Nobody.  Nobody stops Freathy criticizing Lowe either.   What posters do 'do', is point out how 'fookin' stupid you are for doing so...    So you're talking even more bullshit than usual.  A complete lie in fact.

As it happens...  The only point you have proved is your pathological dislike of Hallett for some strange reason.  Jealousy probably.  You take every chance you can to knock him.  Dragging him into this debate when he has nothing to do with the subject whatsoever, would be a case in point.

You're pathetic.

Why do you fell the need to be Hallets protector? Genuine question.
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

Posts : 7303
Join date : 2015-04-02
Age : 105
Location : Wormwood Scrubs awaiting the imminent arrival of Johnson..

Meghan Markle.... - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meghan Markle....   Meghan Markle.... - Page 4 EmptyThu Mar 11, 2021 6:32 am

Lifted but oh so true.....

"1% pay offer for nurses (edited....watch the U turn inbound)
Breaking international law on Northern Ireland
No evidence £37bn Test & Trace made a difference
£340k on Home Secretary’s bullying
PM lies to Parliament relentlessly
130,000 Covid deaths

No wonder the government’s keen we carry on talking about Meghan"  

lol!
Back to top Go down
Rickler

Rickler

Posts : 6388
Join date : 2011-05-10
Location : Inside the mind...

Meghan Markle.... - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meghan Markle....   Meghan Markle.... - Page 4 EmptyThu Mar 11, 2021 7:07 am

Earwegoagain wrote:
Rickler wrote:
Earwegoagain wrote:
Rickler wrote:
Earwegoagain wrote:
Markle criticising the Royals is similar to an ATD member criticising Hallett, it's just not allowed.

When has it ever stopped you and Grovy from making a fool of yourselves?  Just like Markle and Harry....

lol! Point instantly proved. lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!

What point?  Who stops you and Grovey criticizing?  Nobody.  Nobody stops Freathy criticizing Lowe either.   What posters do 'do', is point out how 'fookin' stupid you are for doing so...    So you're talking even more bullshit than usual.  A complete lie in fact.

As it happens...  The only point you have proved is your pathological dislike of Hallett for some strange reason.  Jealousy probably.  You take every chance you can to knock him.  Dragging him into this debate when he has nothing to do with the subject whatsoever, would be a case in point.

You're pathetic.

Why do you fell the need to be Hallets protector? Genuine question.

Hallett doesn't need a protector. His record stands for itself.  His stock will rise or fall amongst fans and will depend on his own actions.  What I have to say won't make a blind bit of difference.  I have made no secret that I have met and like the guy.  He is intelligent, perceptive, funny and  genuine, and a true Argyle supporter. It is open to everybody and you would only need to check out the UK AFT Zoom room he inhabits twice every week on match days to realize this.  ..and don't worry, you won't find me in there.

You're confused.  I rarely (if ever) "protect" or 'promote' Simon Hallett.  Can you point to where I have?  A question you can never answer despite this must being at least the 20th time of asking...  It's a totally bullshit allegation!

The real question is why you feel the need to constantly have a dig at him?  All I am doing is pointing it out when you do. If it feels like I'm doing it a lot, you might want to ask why you are constantly obsessed with putting him down?

You can never really say why, apart from he can't fix the catering situation and yet you don't have the balls to question him about it directly, even though there are many avenues open to you.  You ignore all the good he has done for the club and just constantly dig away at him.  This thread being yet another example  

You really are the worst of the worst.  Mouthy and yet a chicken shit coward all at the same time.
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

Posts : 8724
Join date : 2017-09-09

Meghan Markle.... - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meghan Markle....   Meghan Markle.... - Page 4 EmptyThu Mar 11, 2021 10:13 am

Rickler wrote:
Earwegoagain wrote:
Rickler wrote:
Earwegoagain wrote:
Rickler wrote:
Earwegoagain wrote:
Markle criticising the Royals is similar to an ATD member criticising Hallett, it's just not allowed.

When has it ever stopped you and Grovy from making a fool of yourselves?  Just like Markle and Harry....

lol! Point instantly proved. lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!

What point?  Who stops you and Grovey criticizing?  Nobody.  Nobody stops Freathy criticizing Lowe either.   What posters do 'do', is point out how 'fookin' stupid you are for doing so...    So you're talking even more bullshit than usual.  A complete lie in fact.

As it happens...  The only point you have proved is your pathological dislike of Hallett for some strange reason.  Jealousy probably.  You take every chance you can to knock him.  Dragging him into this debate when he has nothing to do with the subject whatsoever, would be a case in point.

You're pathetic.

Why do you fell the need to be Hallets protector? Genuine question.

Hallett doesn't need a protector. His record stands for itself.  His stock will rise or fall amongst fans and will depend on his own actions.  What I have to say won't make a blind bit of difference.  I have made no secret that I have met and like the guy.  He is intelligent, perceptive, funny and  genuine, and a true Argyle supporter. It is open to everybody and you would only need to check out the UK AFT Zoom room he inhabits twice every week on match days to realize this.  ..and don't worry, you won't find me in there.

You're confused.  I rarely (if ever) "protect" or 'promote' Simon Hallett.  Can you point to where I have?  A question you can never answer despite this must being at least the 20th time of asking...  It's a totally bullshit allegation!

The real question is why you feel the need to constantly have a dig at him?  All I am doing is pointing it out when you do. If it feels like I'm doing it a lot, you might want to ask why you are constantly obsessed with putting him down?

You can never really say why, apart from he can't fix the catering situation and yet you don't have the balls to question him about it directly, even though there are many avenues open to you.  You ignore all the good he has done for the club and just constantly dig away at him.  This thread being yet another example  

You really are the worst of the worst.  Mouthy and yet a chicken shit coward all at the same time.

Fook me Nool you'll be asking me for a "meat up" next, you spout shite all the time and I could easily hand you your arse on plate here or in the real world so do all the forum a favour and STFU arseling.
You really are too easy a target is all it took from me was one short sentence which resulted with you bashing out another few hundred words and if you actually read all this you have proved my point brilliantly. XTC.
Back to top Go down
Rickler

Rickler

Posts : 6388
Join date : 2011-05-10
Location : Inside the mind...

Meghan Markle.... - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meghan Markle....   Meghan Markle.... - Page 4 EmptyThu Mar 11, 2021 7:26 pm

"Meat up"

LOl.  Written like a true meat head.  ..and of course you get "Nool" in there because you have no imagination whatsoever and are completely incapable of any original thought.

..and the only point proven, is that you really are a mouthy worthless cretin who clearly fancies himself.
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

Posts : 7303
Join date : 2015-04-02
Age : 105
Location : Wormwood Scrubs awaiting the imminent arrival of Johnson..

Meghan Markle.... - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meghan Markle....   Meghan Markle.... - Page 4 EmptyFri Mar 12, 2021 8:00 am

laugh laugh

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Back to top Go down
Elias

Elias

Posts : 5804
Join date : 2011-12-05
Location : brent out

Meghan Markle.... - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meghan Markle....   Meghan Markle.... - Page 4 EmptyFri Mar 12, 2021 9:27 am

Elias wrote:
Good job it isn't June, BLM would be rooting outside the palace.

I meant rioting
Back to top Go down
Angry

Angry

Posts : 15076
Join date : 2013-08-16
Age : 36

Meghan Markle.... - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meghan Markle....   Meghan Markle.... - Page 4 EmptyFri Mar 12, 2021 9:34 am

harvetheslayer wrote:
laugh laugh

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]


In harve’s world, Tuvaluan culture and traditions are racist... lmao you best get on to the Tuvalu ambassador to raise your concerns
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

Posts : 8724
Join date : 2017-09-09

Meghan Markle.... - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meghan Markle....   Meghan Markle.... - Page 4 EmptyFri Mar 12, 2021 11:11 am

Rickler wrote:
"Meat up"

LOl.  Written like a true meat head.  ..and of course you get "Nool" in there because you have no imagination whatsoever and are completely incapable of any original thought.

..and the only point proven, is that you really are a mouthy worthless cretin who clearly fancies himself.

"Meat up" was a phrase coined by Mock to take the piss out of Nool with his love of face to face meetings to stop criticism of Brent. I am beginning to realise that you are probably too thick to realise a lot of what is written but my point has been proved totally, I didn't even criticise Hallett just said that you can't do it on ATD and you steam right in because you don't like me for always showing you up for what you are, a misguided jam boy. Feck off.
Back to top Go down
Rickler

Rickler

Posts : 6388
Join date : 2011-05-10
Location : Inside the mind...

Meghan Markle.... - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meghan Markle....   Meghan Markle.... - Page 4 EmptyFri Mar 12, 2021 7:11 pm

Earwegoagain wrote:
but my point has been proved totally, I didn't even criticise Hallett just said that you can't do it on ATD

But you can do it on ATD, that is the point you are missing. You are bold faced lying when you say you can't criticize. You and Grovey do it all the time. You face no repercussions.   Nobody stops you.  

You are ignoring reality.  You live in a fantasy world where poor little you is being put down and held back all the time.  Quite frankly, it's obvious you are jealous of Hallett. You're jealous of anyone that's a success.

You're pathetic.
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

Posts : 7303
Join date : 2015-04-02
Age : 105
Location : Wormwood Scrubs awaiting the imminent arrival of Johnson..

Meghan Markle.... - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meghan Markle....   Meghan Markle.... - Page 4 EmptySat Mar 13, 2021 5:05 am

Daily Mail are hell bent on the complete demolition of Markle and Hewitts son with front page headlines of 6 page investigation. Course Piers has big link to that rag so no real surprise
She wanted to be on the front page of every media outlet for months and shes having no trouble achieving it

Princess Diana would have been so proud of her ginger whinger. Complete pack of lies Markle knew the two subjects of racism and mental health are taboo for people to say their lying and as such could flay away with impunity.

She's "mildly" olive at best and as for mental health utter bollacks. For that ginger twat to complain about lack of security was just pure gold. Lies lies and more lies.....Pay cheques ohhhh yes

I'll stick my neck as always because I've seen first hand people who claim they were depressed and claimed mental health problems...amazingly when inheritance cheques landed it all magically disappeared into the air because of course they were previously unhappy but not clinical depressed whatsoever.

Course there will be exceptions I acknowledge but a whopper of a pay cheque cures most ills. Markle is laughing all the way to Wells Fargo and as for the cavalry officers son treason is the charge




Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

Posts : 7303
Join date : 2015-04-02
Age : 105
Location : Wormwood Scrubs awaiting the imminent arrival of Johnson..

Meghan Markle.... - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meghan Markle....   Meghan Markle.... - Page 4 EmptySat Mar 13, 2021 5:09 am

Angry wrote:
harvetheslayer wrote:
laugh laugh

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]


In harve’s world, Tuvaluan culture and traditions are racist... lmao you best get on to the Tuvalu ambassador to raise your concerns

lol Angry dont ever give up your day job will you
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

Posts : 7303
Join date : 2015-04-02
Age : 105
Location : Wormwood Scrubs awaiting the imminent arrival of Johnson..

Meghan Markle.... - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meghan Markle....   Meghan Markle.... - Page 4 EmptySat Mar 13, 2021 5:11 am

Rickler wrote:
Earwegoagain wrote:
but my point has been proved totally, I didn't even criticise Hallett just said that you can't do it on ATD

But you can do it on ATD, that is the point you are missing. You are bold faced lying when you say you can't criticize. You and Grovey do it all the time. You face no repercussions.   Nobody stops you.  

.

lol why are you discussing the oaf in number 10
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

Posts : 7303
Join date : 2015-04-02
Age : 105
Location : Wormwood Scrubs awaiting the imminent arrival of Johnson..

Meghan Markle.... - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meghan Markle....   Meghan Markle.... - Page 4 EmptySat Mar 13, 2021 5:39 am

"They'll become the Kardashians crossed with Made in Chelsea"   laugh  laugh

UK's best political commentator sums them up brilliantly

(By the way you dont need a twitter account to watch any links I had a PM over that)

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Angry

Angry

Posts : 15076
Join date : 2013-08-16
Age : 36

Meghan Markle.... - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meghan Markle....   Meghan Markle.... - Page 4 EmptySat Mar 13, 2021 9:04 am

harvetheslayer wrote:
Angry wrote:
harvetheslayer wrote:
laugh laugh

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]


In harve’s world, Tuvaluan culture and traditions are racist... lmao you best get on to the Tuvalu ambassador to raise your concerns

lol Angry dont ever give up your day job will you

Asslong as you continue making a fool of yourself theres no need too.
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

Posts : 8724
Join date : 2017-09-09

Meghan Markle.... - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meghan Markle....   Meghan Markle.... - Page 4 EmptySat Mar 13, 2021 10:47 am

Rickler wrote:
Earwegoagain wrote:
but my point has been proved totally, I didn't even criticise Hallett just said that you can't do it on ATD

But you can do it on ATD, that is the point you are missing. You are bold faced lying when you say you can't criticize. You and Grovey do it all the time. You face no repercussions.   Nobody stops you.  

You are ignoring reality.  You live in a fantasy world where poor little you is being put down and held back all the time.  Quite frankly, it's obvious you are jealous of Hallett. You're jealous of anyone that's a success.

You're pathetic.

That could come straight out of Nools mouth. Jealous lol. Point made again. Also I don't constantly criticise Hallett. Feel free to post where I have.
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

Posts : 8724
Join date : 2017-09-09

Meghan Markle.... - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meghan Markle....   Meghan Markle.... - Page 4 EmptySun Mar 14, 2021 9:04 am

Earwegoagain wrote:
Rickler wrote:
Earwegoagain wrote:
but my point has been proved totally, I didn't even criticise Hallett just said that you can't do it on ATD

But you can do it on ATD, that is the point you are missing. You are bold faced lying when you say you can't criticize. You and Grovey do it all the time. You face no repercussions.   Nobody stops you.  

You are ignoring reality.  You live in a fantasy world where poor little you is being put down and held back all the time.  Quite frankly, it's obvious you are jealous of Hallett. You're jealous of anyone that's a success.

You're pathetic.

That could come straight out of Nools mouth. Jealous lol. Point made again. Also I don't constantly criticise Hallett. Feel free to post where I have.

Come on Dickler where have I constantly criticised Hallett? It's almost as if I almost never have and you just constantly attack me because you dislike the fact that I make you look like a twat every time that you do. Put up or shut up.
Back to top Go down
Tgwu

Tgwu

Posts : 13078
Join date : 2011-12-11
Location : Central Park (most days)

Meghan Markle.... - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meghan Markle....   Meghan Markle.... - Page 4 EmptySun Mar 14, 2021 7:38 pm

Fundraising page set up to pay Prince Harry and Meghan Markle's £11million mortgage on their California mansion closes after raising just £78.64 - and the organiser promises it was NOT a joke
Back to top Go down
Rickler

Rickler

Posts : 6388
Join date : 2011-05-10
Location : Inside the mind...

Meghan Markle.... - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meghan Markle....   Meghan Markle.... - Page 4 EmptySun Mar 14, 2021 8:38 pm

Earwegoagain wrote:
Earwegoagain wrote:
Rickler wrote:
Earwegoagain wrote:
but my point has been proved totally, I didn't even criticise Hallett just said that you can't do it on ATD

But you can do it on ATD, that is the point you are missing. You are bold faced lying when you say you can't criticize. You and Grovey do it all the time. You face no repercussions.   Nobody stops you.  

You are ignoring reality.  You live in a fantasy world where poor little you is being put down and held back all the time.  Quite frankly, it's obvious you are jealous of Hallett. You're jealous of anyone that's a success.

You're pathetic.

That could come straight out of Nools mouth. Jealous lol. Point made again. Also I don't constantly criticise Hallett. Feel free to post where I have.

Come on Dickler where have I constantly criticised Hallett? It's almost as if I almost never have and you just constantly attack me because you dislike the fact that I make you look like a twat every time that you do. Put up or shut up.


LOl..  You're even angrier and more wound up than usual.

If you think I am going to go back and read the huge pile of shit that is your worthless contribution to this site, then you are even more stupid than even I could have imagined.  

But, just from memory...  You have whined ad nauseum about the state of food, laying it at the feet of Hallett many times.  Your constant bleating about him not being a 'true fan' and being only concerned with the prawn sandwich and Mayflower brigade would be another.  ..and then there's the little digs like "do we really need advice from the likes of him" type comments, when SH was wishing everyone well at the beginning of the pandemic.

Anyway...  This is all distracting from the crux of the argument.  Namely, that you are lying when you say ATD members are not allowed to criticize Hallett.  Anybody is free to do so and you do it all the time.  You're a little pathological, and a liar.  Like the pig himself.

Snort snort...
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

Posts : 7303
Join date : 2015-04-02
Age : 105
Location : Wormwood Scrubs awaiting the imminent arrival of Johnson..

Meghan Markle.... - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meghan Markle....   Meghan Markle.... - Page 4 EmptyMon Mar 15, 2021 5:56 am


Ahhhh the penny begins to drop lol

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
POI

POI

Posts : 577
Join date : 2020-04-28
Location : Pfft

Meghan Markle.... - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meghan Markle....   Meghan Markle.... - Page 4 EmptyMon Mar 15, 2021 8:59 am

harvetheslayer wrote:

Ahhhh the penny begins to drop lol

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]



laugh Who the feck does she think she is FFS. laugh Oi, Liz, you need another one of your chauffeurs to divert Markle down them LA underpasses chased by the press. What a Face
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

Posts : 8724
Join date : 2017-09-09

Meghan Markle.... - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meghan Markle....   Meghan Markle.... - Page 4 EmptyMon Mar 15, 2021 10:26 am

Rickler wrote:
Earwegoagain wrote:
Earwegoagain wrote:
Rickler wrote:
Earwegoagain wrote:
but my point has been proved totally, I didn't even criticise Hallett just said that you can't do it on ATD

But you can do it on ATD, that is the point you are missing. You are bold faced lying when you say you can't criticize. You and Grovey do it all the time. You face no repercussions.   Nobody stops you.  

You are ignoring reality.  You live in a fantasy world where poor little you is being put down and held back all the time.  Quite frankly, it's obvious you are jealous of Hallett. You're jealous of anyone that's a success.

You're pathetic.

That could come straight out of Nools mouth. Jealous lol. Point made again. Also I don't constantly criticise Hallett. Feel free to post where I have.

Come on Dickler where have I constantly criticised Hallett? It's almost as if I almost never have and you just constantly attack me because you dislike the fact that I make you look like a twat every time that you do. Put up or shut up.


LOl..  You're even angrier and more wound up than usual.

If you think I am going to go back and read the huge pile of shit that is your worthless contribution to this site, then you are even more stupid than even I could have imagined.  

But, just from memory...  You have whined ad nauseum about the state of food, laying it at the feet of Hallett many times.  Your constant bleating about him not being a 'true fan' and being only concerned with the prawn sandwich and Mayflower brigade would be another.  ..and then there's the little digs like "do we really need advice from the likes of him" type comments, when SH was wishing everyone well at the beginning of the pandemic.

Anyway...  This is all distracting from the crux of the argument.  Namely, that you are lying when you say ATD members are not allowed to criticize Hallett.  Anybody is free to do so and you do it all the time.  You're a little pathological, and a liar.  Like the pig himself.

Snort snort...

I and thousands of other have complained about the state of the food via the fans survey for years Hallett has changed fook all, when and if he does I will give him credit for it.
As for lying no I am not as your many paragraphs of abuse show. When anybody criticised Brent on pasoti Nool was straight there calling people freaks, stupid, morons mouth breathers and all written off because we were jealous of James. I didn't even criticise Hallett just said that you can't and you prove my point by wading in with stupid, moron and the jealousy comment. See any similarities?
So let me re phrase what I said to make it UN arguably true, you can't criticise Hallett on ATD without you steaming in with dogs abuse. You also won't quote where I have been critical because bar the food issues (shared by thousands of fans over many years) it just hasn't happened.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




Meghan Markle.... - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meghan Markle....   Meghan Markle.... - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down
 
Meghan Markle....
Back to top 
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Plymouth Argyle Talk - Democratic :: Home Park :: Half Time-
Jump to: