Tgwu
zyph
mouldyoldgoat
harvetheslayer
18 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage

Meghan Markle.... - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meghan Markle....   Meghan Markle.... - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 08, 2021 9:40 am

despite my best efforts still seeing this everywhere lol

harry has signed his own death warrant now with this there is no return for him with or without his drama queen.
of course everyone will believe what was said without proof cause thats how the world works so i do wonder if william and kate will be forced into a interview to give their right of reply. i hope not.
Back to top Go down
mouldyoldgoat
Admin
mouldyoldgoat

PostSubject: Re: Meghan Markle....   Meghan Markle.... - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 08, 2021 10:22 am

The only thing William should say about all this is ‘meh’.

PepsiPete Forecasting League Champion 2016-17

He was behind me at Charlton!  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Now an officially semi retired old fart! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Freathy

Freathy

PostSubject: Re: Meghan Markle....   Meghan Markle.... - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 08, 2021 11:12 am

Royals shouldn't even dignify them with a response. It seems the only Oprah subject off limits was Markle dumping her father and other family members. If that had come up all those dumb yanks on 'Team Megan' might see her for what she really is - a hollow, ruthless, scheming social climber who will do anything to anyone to get what she wants.
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

Location : Wormwood Scrubs awaiting the imminent arrival of Johnson..

PostSubject: Re: Meghan Markle....   Meghan Markle.... - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 08, 2021 11:30 am

Clearly treason. Shes whinging (supposedly) about racial slurs over the first child but frankly I'd have been more concerned that he popped out a ginger like his father and grandfather,

Just a matter of time until she is assassinated. MI5 required once again.  Using the "Increment" quick in and out jobby

Out of interest I dont quite get this fascination with her mixed race skin colour.....at the very best she is slightly olive and no more than that. Once in the sun I'm much darker frankly so I really dont get that line of questioning for and against her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Meghan Markle....   Meghan Markle.... - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 08, 2021 2:16 pm

i wonder if prince charles will insist on that dna test on harry now
Back to top Go down
zyph

zyph

PostSubject: Re: Meghan Markle....   Meghan Markle.... - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 08, 2021 4:46 pm

Harry tells us his family have financially cut him off... Shocked ...sorry Harry I must of miss heard you over that....are you saying that because your opting out of being a royal and your not doing the royal bit anymore to earn the money that goes with the job...and you can't do the playing at soldiers anymore that your privileged position allowed you to do....that your family have now stopped giving you hand-outs because your living a high society life in Hollywood amongst the elite....which bit can't you fathom out Harry....your decision...why do you think you should be paid for screwing up your life to pander to your social climbing wife...who is upset because her son will not be given a title.....ask her how you should answer that.....and we would like to know how living in Hollywood equals a quiet life that you so desire.
Back to top Go down
seadog
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Meghan Markle....   Meghan Markle.... - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 08, 2021 5:00 pm

He left the royles to be with the elite? lol.
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

PostSubject: Re: Meghan Markle....   Meghan Markle.... - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 09, 2021 4:23 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

laugh laugh
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

PostSubject: Re: Meghan Markle....   Meghan Markle.... - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 09, 2021 5:46 am

There are two more photoshopped images doing the rounds that are seriously funny. I want to put them both up but the first will have one or two up in arms here involving a Gollyxxx so we wont go there (but if anyone wants I will forward in a PM)

The second one is mild in comparison but seriously hilarious and and Markle and the Ginger whinger brought it all on themselves cheers

Back to top Go down
Dog Bone Malone

Dog Bone Malone

PostSubject: Re: Meghan Markle....   Meghan Markle.... - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 09, 2021 10:49 am

She's fecked up her own family. She's fecking up the Royal Family.

She's an actress. She's played a blinder. MSM are in the middle of an historic jizz-fest over this shite after buying into it left right and fookin Chelsea.

Feckoff the lot of ya. Every slimey pseudo anti-racist, BLM fuckwit, activist, Mento elf, equal rights kants are piling in and jizzing themselves into a frenzy as well. Mountains and molehills spring to mind.

FFS. I'm off to work for another grafter of a 12 hours shift.
Back to top Go down
Dog Bone Malone

Dog Bone Malone

PostSubject: Re: Meghan Markle....   Meghan Markle.... - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 09, 2021 10:55 am

What's this kant up to? Umm?

Back to top Go down
zyph

zyph

PostSubject: Re: Meghan Markle....   Meghan Markle.... - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 09, 2021 11:35 am

Megan Markle fortunately is too late for this years Oscar nominations.
Back to top Go down
mouldyoldgoat
Admin
mouldyoldgoat

PostSubject: Re: Meghan Markle....   Meghan Markle.... - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 09, 2021 11:56 am

POI wrote:
What's this kant up to? Umm?

All seems very calculating!

He was behind me at Charlton!  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Now an officially semi retired old fart! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Meghan Markle....   Meghan Markle.... - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 09, 2021 12:41 pm

well i was distracted more by the fact Orpah is looking like Ian Wright in drag these day from the clips ive seen on the news.

why say a member of the royal family said that about her son and then refuse to name that person leaving it open ended for people to jump on the queen and Prince Phillip despite having Orpah say on tv it wasn't them so clearly they are holding off naming who it was for another tv special or book deal while fueling the speculation.

whoever is advising harry and meghan knows what they are doing.
Back to top Go down
Hugh Midde

Hugh Midde

PostSubject: Re: Meghan Markle....   Meghan Markle.... - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 09, 2021 1:42 pm

Freathy wrote:
Royals shouldn't even dignify them with a response....

The Queen does have a long standing policy of, "Never Complain, Never Explain."
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

PostSubject: Re: Meghan Markle....   Meghan Markle.... - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 09, 2021 2:38 pm

laugh laugh

Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

PostSubject: Re: Meghan Markle....   Meghan Markle.... - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 09, 2021 2:40 pm

.........and just in case there was ever any doubt (not photoshpped lol) laugh

Back to top Go down
PatDunne

PostSubject: Re: Meghan Markle....   Meghan Markle.... - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 09, 2021 2:58 pm

I shocked that any supporters of Piers ''I haven't got a racist bone in my body'' Morgan could be so racist.
Back to top Go down
Lord Melbury

PostSubject: Re: Meghan Markle....   Meghan Markle.... - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 09, 2021 3:17 pm

Back to top Go down
mouldyoldgoat
Admin
mouldyoldgoat

PostSubject: Re: Meghan Markle....   Meghan Markle.... - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 09, 2021 3:28 pm

Very Happy

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Meghan Markle....   Meghan Markle.... - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 09, 2021 3:29 pm

I’m fecking spitting razor blades at these 2, old Harry boy needed to grow a pair like his brother did and WTF is everybody in the media, tv and others believing it all without corroboration from the Royals.

He keeps referring to his mother, traumatic as it was the question he should be asking is why was she swanning around in Paris without her kids, where were they, who was looking after them, certainty not her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Meghan Markle....   Meghan Markle.... - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 09, 2021 5:10 pm

harvetheslayer wrote:
.........and just in case there was ever any doubt (not photoshpped lol) laugh

but when you recall harry was 2 when his mum was shagging him the theory doesnt stand other than they are both gingers.
Back to top Go down
RegGreen

PostSubject: Re: Meghan Markle....   Meghan Markle.... - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 09, 2021 5:46 pm

harvetheslayer wrote:

laugh laugh
lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
PatDunne

PostSubject: Re: Meghan Markle....   Meghan Markle.... - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 09, 2021 8:50 pm

Piers Morgan quits Good Morning Britain after Harry and Meghan interview row
The broadcaster said it had accepted his decision.

The announcement came just an hour after Ofcom said it had launched an investigation into Monday’s episode of Good Morning Britain.

The media watchdog has received more than 40,000 complaints following comments made by Morgan after the Duke and Duchess of Sussexes’ interview with Oprah Winfrey.

A spokesperson said: “We have launched an investigation into Monday’s episode of Good Morning Britain under our harm and offence rules.”

Boris and Matt send their condolences Harve.
Back to top Go down
mouldyoldgoat
Admin
mouldyoldgoat

PostSubject: Re: Meghan Markle....   Meghan Markle.... - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 09, 2021 9:12 pm

parteeeeee

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Meghan Markle....   Meghan Markle.... - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Meghan Markle....
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Plymouth Argyle Talk - Democratic :: Home Park :: Half Time-
Jump to: