mouldyoldgoat
harvetheslayer
18 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Freathy

Freathy

Meghan Markle.... - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meghan Markle....   Meghan Markle.... - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 09, 2021 9:15 pm

That's the end of GMB then. People only watch it because of Piers. Who are they going to replace him with? Alex the weatherman? LOL
Back to top Go down
Lord Melbury

PostSubject: Re: Meghan Markle....   Meghan Markle.... - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 09, 2021 9:15 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Meghan Markle....   Meghan Markle.... - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 09, 2021 9:20 pm

PatDunne wrote:
Piers Morgan quits Good Morning Britain after Harry and Meghan interview row
The broadcaster said it had accepted his decision.

The announcement came just an hour after Ofcom said it had launched an investigation into Monday’s episode of Good Morning Britain.

The media watchdog has received more than 40,000 complaints following comments made by Morgan after the Duke and Duchess of Sussexes’ interview with Oprah Winfrey.

A spokesperson said: “We have launched an investigation into Monday’s episode of Good Morning Britain under our harm and offence rules.”

Boris and Matt send their condolences Harve.

what a joke im not a fan of piers or even watch GMB but i think he will have the last laugh at the end of the day as ITV need him more than he needs them and it will show in the coming months when GMB starts to struggle when it becomes a lovey dovey show and viewers turn it off.

its shows ofcom in its true light when it ignored almost double that amount of complaints when diversity decided to do a blm protest during BGT yet are rushing to investigate piers for questioning an actresses claims she had mental health problems which cant be proved or not either way. Both are ridiculous but shows how selective ofcom are.

I'm beginning to think saying you have mental health problems is turning into the new i got a bad back as so many are claiming to have it without being diagnoised by professionals and its going to be a problem for the real sufferers soon as they arent going to be believed as much like those with bad backs cause so many have played the system and been caught out.

thats my rant im going to rant on argyle now.

Last edited by Angry on Tue Mar 09, 2021 9:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Les Miserable

Les Miserable

PostSubject: Re: Meghan Markle....   Meghan Markle.... - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 09, 2021 9:26 pm

An opening for a bame presenter perhaps.
Back to top Go down
PatDunne

PostSubject: Re: Meghan Markle....   Meghan Markle.... - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 09, 2021 9:27 pm

I think that the last laugh is with those of us who are non woke, BGT, GMB and I include the Labour party can reap all they sew from their social justice warrior nonsense.
Back to top Go down
PatDunne

PostSubject: Re: Meghan Markle....   Meghan Markle.... - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 09, 2021 9:30 pm

but come on, let's feel it for poor Harve here, Harve if you need to talk, ATD is here for you, stay strong, look at pictures of fluffy kittens on the web and remember, tomorrow will be a better day.

Off to the Bar, Why Matt it's your round?, cheers I will have one, thank you, is that Boris over there I can hear laughing? Down the hatch.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Meghan Markle....   Meghan Markle.... - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 09, 2021 9:35 pm

If that Alex Beresford is sat next Susannah “butter wouldn’t melt in her mouth” Reid then they can feck right off, I think Morgan was right what he said about that interview, wtf are we too believe everything they say when the people they’re having a pop at can’t answer back.
How can they get away with accusing someone of racism and not to name then ?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Meghan Markle....   Meghan Markle.... - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 09, 2021 9:37 pm

PatDunne wrote:
but come on, let's feel it for poor Harve here, Harve if you need to talk, ATD is here for you, stay strong, look at pictures of fluffy kittens on the web and remember, tomorrow will be a better day.

Off to the Bar, Why Matt it's your round?, cheers I will have one, thank you, is that Boris over there I can hear laughing? Down the hatch.  

I expect he’s trawling Twitter, look out for more world shaking revelations tomorrow morning !
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Meghan Markle....   Meghan Markle.... - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 09, 2021 9:40 pm

Graiser wrote:
If that Alex Beresford is sat next Susannah “butter wouldn’t melt in her mouth” Reid then they can feck right off, I think Morgan was right what he said about that interview, wtf are we too believe everything they say when the people they’re having a pop at can’t answer back.
How can they get away with accusing someone of racism and not to name then ?

is that the guy who embrassed himself screaming at that sack of shit sadiq khan over knife crime on the show?
Back to top Go down
Greenskin

Greenskin

PostSubject: Re: Meghan Markle....   Meghan Markle.... - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 09, 2021 9:52 pm

Lord Melbury wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

lol! Nice one your lordship.Wonder if it's a coincidence that the interview took place on the same day that the trial of the cop in the George Floyd trial [who i hope gets what he deserves] started? Just wonderin' like.
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: Meghan Markle....   Meghan Markle.... - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 09, 2021 11:19 pm

What's Harve going to do with his mornings now? Lol.
Back to top Go down
mouldyoldgoat
Admin
mouldyoldgoat

PostSubject: Re: Meghan Markle....   Meghan Markle.... - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 09, 2021 11:28 pm

Graiser wrote:
PatDunne wrote:

I expect he’s trawling Twitter, look out for more world shaking revelations tomorrow morning !

Or making some up.

PepsiPete Forecasting League Champion 2016-17

He was behind me at Charlton!  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Now an officially semi retired old fart! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

Location : Wormwood Scrubs awaiting the imminent arrival of Johnson..

PostSubject: Re: Meghan Markle....   Meghan Markle.... - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 10, 2021 6:27 am

Piers clearly went too far albeit the vast majority know only to well that Markle was lying through her teeth
The spurious bint even had the stupidity to claim she had married 3 days earlier than the official ceremony. Did she expect utter silence from those that knew that she was lying !

All politicians will be breathing a sigh of relief this morning and Johnson is dizzy from cartwheels

The bad news for his haters is Andrew Neil wants him for his new upcoming 24/7 news channel which was always going to take a huge market share anyway
Neil and Morgan together utterly explosive
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

PostSubject: Re: Meghan Markle....   Meghan Markle.... - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 10, 2021 9:30 am

Andrew Neil would want Piers Morgan for no other reason than the publicity and exposure that comes with him. Morgan obviously fancied a change of scenery and this was the ideal opportunity to ‘get out’ of GMB.
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: Meghan Markle....   Meghan Markle.... - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 10, 2021 10:59 am

Markle criticising the Royals is similar to an ATD member criticising Hallett, it's just not allowed.
Back to top Go down
Dog Bone Malone

Dog Bone Malone

PostSubject: Re: Meghan Markle....   Meghan Markle.... - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 10, 2021 12:20 pm

Although, imho, Piers Morgan is a self serving, narcissistic, loud mouth, attention seeking, glory hunting kunt of the highest order, Why isn't he allowed to have an opinion?

Why must everyone toe-the-line and believe any old shite they're told.

I don't believe a word that scheming bitch is saying. Is someone going to come after my job? Oh, hang on. Didn't that stinking porcine Nool try that once? Laughing

Morgan knows what he's doing. He's been wanting out for a while. Give it a few weeks and he'll be snapped up my Andrew Neil's, or Murdoch's new news stations about to go on-air.
Back to top Go down
Dog Bone Malone

Dog Bone Malone

PostSubject: Re: Meghan Markle....   Meghan Markle.... - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 10, 2021 12:28 pm

The unbearable victim complex of Meghan Markle..........................

Harry and Meghan aren’t fighting the establishment; they are the establishment now....

The interview set-up bordered on nauseating. Here was a duke and duchess in the unimaginably luxurious surrounds of a Californian mansion talking about how difficult their lives have been. In a country where 40million people lost their jobs as a result of lockdowns, this pair who get paid millions for making naff podcasts moaned to billionaire Oprah Winfrey about their oppression by the establishment. Meghan was wearing a $4,500 dress. She’ll probably never wear it again. That’s more than twice the amount that desperate Americans will get in their stimulus cheques to keep them afloat in the next few months. It’s perverse.
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

Location : Wormwood Scrubs awaiting the imminent arrival of Johnson..

PostSubject: Re: Meghan Markle....   Meghan Markle.... - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 10, 2021 1:41 pm

Smart money is on the Jezza to replace Piers Morgan.....

They need a seriously big name to replace him. Clarkson fits the bill with already being contracted to ITV and the winding down of the Grand Tour

Back to top Go down
Freathy

Freathy

PostSubject: Re: Meghan Markle....   Meghan Markle.... - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 10, 2021 1:44 pm

I think Piers may go to Andrew Neil's GB News. They 'jokingly' said something about him going to GB News when Andrew Neil was a guest on GMB recently.
Back to top Go down
Freathy

Freathy

PostSubject: Re: Meghan Markle....   Meghan Markle.... - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 10, 2021 1:47 pm

harvetheslayer wrote:
Smart money is on the Jezza to replace Piers Morgan.....

They need a seriously big name to replace him. Clarkson fits the bill with already being contracted to ITV and the winding down of the Grand Tour

A ratings puller that's for sure. But I'm not sure they will swap like for like - Jezza is even more outspoken than PM.
Back to top Go down
Les Miserable

Les Miserable

PostSubject: Re: Meghan Markle....   Meghan Markle.... - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 10, 2021 2:01 pm

Corbyn or Kyle? lol
Back to top Go down
mouldyoldgoat
Admin
mouldyoldgoat

PostSubject: Re: Meghan Markle....   Meghan Markle.... - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 10, 2021 2:53 pm

Les Miserable wrote:
Corbyn or Kyle? lol

Probably harve’s shoe in for PM of the national unity government that was set to take over from Boris ( how long ago was it?) hunt the cnut.

PepsiPete Forecasting League Champion 2016-17

He was behind me at Charlton!  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Now an officially semi retired old fart! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Hugh Midde

Hugh Midde

PostSubject: Re: Meghan Markle....   Meghan Markle.... - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 10, 2021 3:14 pm

Graiser wrote:
If that Alex Beresford is sat next Susannah “butter wouldn’t melt in her mouth” Reid then they can feck right off....

Reid and that Munchetty bint both have annoying voices - especially when the rudely talk over the top of people. Jeremy Paxman had it about right when he said, "any fool can read the news." BBCs Charlie Stayt is another like Reid who relies heavily on questions typed up for him on sheets of A4 paper and laid out on the couch beside him. Naturally the questions originate from a cabal of the many ex-Guardian employees who found a cushy home at the Beeb.
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: Meghan Markle....   Meghan Markle.... - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 10, 2021 5:53 pm

POI wrote:
The unbearable victim complex of Meghan Markle..........................

Harry and Meghan aren’t fighting the establishment; they are the establishment now....

The interview set-up bordered on nauseating. Here was a duke and duchess in the unimaginably luxurious surrounds of a Californian mansion talking about how difficult their lives have been. In a country where 40million people lost their jobs as a result of lockdowns, this pair who get paid millions for making naff podcasts moaned to billionaire Oprah Winfrey about their oppression by the establishment. Meghan was wearing a $4,500 dress. She’ll probably never wear it again. That’s more than twice the amount that desperate Americans will get in their stimulus cheques to keep them afloat in the next few months. It’s perverse.

Great post.
Back to top Go down
Rickler

Rickler

PostSubject: Re: Meghan Markle....   Meghan Markle.... - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 10, 2021 6:02 pm

Earwegoagain wrote:
Markle criticising the Royals is similar to an ATD member criticising Hallett, it's just not allowed.

When has it ever stopped you and Grovy from making a fool of yourselves? Just like Markle and Harry....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Meghan Markle....   Meghan Markle.... - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Meghan Markle....
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Plymouth Argyle Talk - Democratic :: Home Park :: Half Time-
Jump to: