Plymouth Argyle Talk - Democratic

The 'ONLY' Independent Internet Forum for Argyle Fans
 
HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

 

 Argo and Man Citeh

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Mook

Mook


Posts : 326
Join date : 2017-10-01
Location : Paignton

Argo and Man Citeh Empty
PostSubject: Argo and Man Citeh   Argo and Man Citeh EmptySun 21 Feb - 10:21

The only 2 teams to remain unbeaten in the league this calendar year.

Apparently.
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest




Argo and Man Citeh Empty
PostSubject: Re: Argo and Man Citeh   Argo and Man Citeh EmptySun 21 Feb - 20:04

i saw the photo for this on twitter highly embarrassing and shows how backwards some of our fans are.


Last edited by Angry on Sun 21 Feb - 20:09; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Tgwu




Posts : 13637
Join date : 2011-12-11
Location : Central Park (most days)

Argo and Man Citeh Empty
PostSubject: Re: Argo and Man Citeh   Argo and Man Citeh EmptySun 21 Feb - 20:08

Schools have been out to long
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest




Argo and Man Citeh Empty
PostSubject: Re: Argo and Man Citeh   Argo and Man Citeh EmptySun 21 Feb - 21:56

Tgwu wrote:
Schools have been out to long

Considering we play Peterborough on tuesday its highly likely to end this "streak"
Back to top Go down
PatDunne




Posts : 2613
Join date : 2013-11-21
Age : 61

Argo and Man Citeh Empty
PostSubject: Re: Argo and Man Citeh   Argo and Man Citeh EmptyMon 22 Feb - 9:19

We're doing very well, but a team could go unbeaten all season, draw every game and still be relegated.
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest




Argo and Man Citeh Empty
PostSubject: Re: Argo and Man Citeh   Argo and Man Citeh EmptyMon 22 Feb - 13:05

PatDunne wrote:
We're doing very well, but a team could go unbeaten all season, draw every game and still be relegated.

guranteeed as soon as we loose those photos comparing us to man city will be rammed down all our throats like a bangkok hooker.
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain


Posts : 9812
Join date : 2017-09-09

Argo and Man Citeh Empty
PostSubject: Re: Argo and Man Citeh   Argo and Man Citeh EmptyMon 22 Feb - 13:46

Angry wrote:
PatDunne wrote:
We're doing very well, but a team could go unbeaten all season, draw every game and still be relegated.

guranteeed as soon as we loose those photos comparing us to man city will be rammed down all our throats like a bangkok hooker.

Well hung Ladyboy?
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest




Argo and Man Citeh Empty
PostSubject: Re: Argo and Man Citeh   Argo and Man Citeh EmptyMon 22 Feb - 14:01

Earwegoagain wrote:
Angry wrote:
PatDunne wrote:
We're doing very well, but a team could go unbeaten all season, draw every game and still be relegated.

guranteeed as soon as we loose those photos comparing us to man city will be rammed down all our throats like a bangkok hooker.

Well hung Ladyboy?

what looks like a lady but really its a man Laughing
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content





Argo and Man Citeh Empty
PostSubject: Re: Argo and Man Citeh   Argo and Man Citeh Empty

Back to top Go down
 
Argo and Man Citeh
Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Plymouth Argyle Talk - Democratic :: Home Park :: The Mayflower-
Jump to: