Nick
Richard Blight
16 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Richard Blight

Richard Blight

The Wimbledon match thread. Started by Richard Blight Empty
PostSubject: The Wimbledon match thread. Started by Richard Blight   The Wimbledon match thread. Started by Richard Blight EmptyTue Mar 06, 2012 12:11 pm

Thought I'ld get in first for a change. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Nick

Nick

PostSubject: Re: The Wimbledon match thread. Started by Richard Blight   The Wimbledon match thread. Started by Richard Blight EmptyTue Mar 06, 2012 12:11 pm

cheers
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Wimbledon match thread. Started by Richard Blight   The Wimbledon match thread. Started by Richard Blight EmptyTue Mar 06, 2012 12:19 pm

Still going to cost you your sponsorship money!
Back to top Go down
Richard Blight

Richard Blight

PostSubject: Re: The Wimbledon match thread. Started by Richard Blight   The Wimbledon match thread. Started by Richard Blight EmptyTue Mar 06, 2012 12:34 pm

Ok, 3 apples, 2 oranges a pear and a couple of dodgy looking bananas. Few weeks time you can have a fruit cocktail bounce
Back to top Go down
Sandford_Grecian

Sandford_Grecian

Location : Looking into the eyes of the beholder, and all I can see are £££££ signs :-)

PostSubject: Re: The Wimbledon match thread. Started by Richard Blight   The Wimbledon match thread. Started by Richard Blight EmptyTue Mar 06, 2012 2:36 pm

C'mon you Greeeeeeeeeens, let's get this promotion party started tonight then!! I can still smell a 3rd place finish bounce

Last edited by Sandford_Grecian on Tue Mar 06, 2012 2:37 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Lovin' the womble on the home page :-))
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/sandford_merlin

PostSubject: Re: The Wimbledon match thread. Started by Richard Blight   The Wimbledon match thread. Started by Richard Blight EmptyTue Mar 06, 2012 2:38 pm

Ignoring the eccentric Greek for the moment, can anyone predict the starting line up?

Cole

Wotton

Chadwick

That's as far as I am prepared to predict, with Fletcher's seemingly finger in the air way of team picking.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Wimbledon match thread. Started by Richard Blight   The Wimbledon match thread. Started by Richard Blight EmptyTue Mar 06, 2012 2:44 pm

I reckon:

Cole; Bhasera, Blachard, Purse, Berry; Hemmings, Hourihane, Wotton, Young; Macdonald, Chadwick.
Back to top Go down
Dougie

Dougie

PostSubject: Re: The Wimbledon match thread. Started by Richard Blight   The Wimbledon match thread. Started by Richard Blight EmptyTue Mar 06, 2012 3:11 pm

Putting note to self here regarding tonights game.

Don't forget your glasses

If you see James Brent don't forget to ask for his email address or to pass on my pearls of wisdom

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Wimbledon match thread. Started by Richard Blight   The Wimbledon match thread. Started by Richard Blight EmptyTue Mar 06, 2012 3:13 pm

I reckon Hourihane and Chadwick will be replaced by Walton and Tsoumou.

I have a large amount of vegetables that need using quickly, so how do I apply to sponsor a match?
Back to top Go down
Sir Francis Drake

Sir Francis Drake

PostSubject: Re: The Wimbledon match thread. Started by Richard Blight   The Wimbledon match thread. Started by Richard Blight EmptyTue Mar 06, 2012 4:12 pm

Richard Blight wrote:
Ok, 3 apples, 2 oranges a pear and a couple of dodgy looking bananas. Few weeks time you can have a fruit cocktail bounce

Which reminds me of something I heard somewhere recently.

Quote :
Knowledge is knowing that a tomato is a fruit. Wisdom is knowing that one does not include it in a fruit salad.
Back to top Go down
http://sicparvismagna.com

PostSubject: Re: The Wimbledon match thread. Started by Richard Blight   The Wimbledon match thread. Started by Richard Blight EmptyTue Mar 06, 2012 4:19 pm

Greenjock wrote:
I reckon Hourihane and Chadwick will be replaced by Walton and Tsoumou.

I have a large amount of vegetables that need using quickly, so how do I apply to sponsor a match?

What? As opposed to the vegetables running around on the pitch?
Back to top Go down
merse

PostSubject: Re: The Wimbledon match thread. Started by Richard Blight   The Wimbledon match thread. Started by Richard Blight EmptyTue Mar 06, 2012 4:24 pm

Is there anything at stake then, seeing as Aaaaaaarghnil are the only side in League 2 who cannot now mathematically win the championship? Laughing
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Wimbledon match thread. Started by Richard Blight   The Wimbledon match thread. Started by Richard Blight EmptyTue Mar 06, 2012 4:43 pm

merse wrote:
Is there anything at stake then, seeing as Aaaaaaarghnil are the only side in League 2 who cannot now mathematically win the championship? Laughing

That's ok - we'll settle for runners-up.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Wimbledon match thread. Started by Richard Blight   The Wimbledon match thread. Started by Richard Blight EmptyTue Mar 06, 2012 4:49 pm

Cole
Williams, Purse, Blanchard, Bignot (is he fit?)
Wotton, Hourihane, MacDonald, Young
Chadwick, Feeney

Lecointe (is he available?), Walton & perhaps Daley to be used as subs.

MacDonald to score twice in a 1 - 2 win.

Laughing
Back to top Go down
Chemical Ali

PostSubject: Re: The Wimbledon match thread. Started by Richard Blight   The Wimbledon match thread. Started by Richard Blight EmptyTue Mar 06, 2012 5:02 pm

I think Fletch will be going for the 9-1-0 formation with larrieu in midfield - that'll give him the element of surprise.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Wimbledon match thread. Started by Richard Blight   The Wimbledon match thread. Started by Richard Blight EmptyTue Mar 06, 2012 5:11 pm

Chemical Ali wrote:
I think Fletch will be going for the 9-1-0 formation with larrieu in midfield - that'll give him the element of surprise.

Laughing out loud at that!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Wimbledon match thread. Started by Richard Blight   The Wimbledon match thread. Started by Richard Blight EmptyTue Mar 06, 2012 7:15 pm

Bignot not in the squad, must be injured. Berry in for him, with Bhasera and Robbie Williams both playing. Walton in for Hourihane. Seems a bit defensive but I'm sure Fletcher knows what he's doing tongue
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Wimbledon match thread. Started by Richard Blight   The Wimbledon match thread. Started by Richard Blight EmptyTue Mar 06, 2012 7:26 pm

Walton, clearly just making up the numbers.

Useless donkey.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Wimbledon match thread. Started by Richard Blight   The Wimbledon match thread. Started by Richard Blight EmptyTue Mar 06, 2012 7:29 pm

Apparently travel chaos in the area as well. Obviously the Shitty minibus has broken down.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Wimbledon match thread. Started by Richard Blight   The Wimbledon match thread. Started by Richard Blight EmptyTue Mar 06, 2012 7:30 pm

The Team in Full:

Cole

Berry
Purse
Blanchard
Williams

Young
Walton (c)
Wotton
Bhasera

Macdonald
Chadwick

Subs:

Larrieu
Lennox
Hourihane
Feeney
Hemmings
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Wimbledon match thread. Started by Richard Blight   The Wimbledon match thread. Started by Richard Blight EmptyTue Mar 06, 2012 7:31 pm

The terrace has five steps on it. The ground is very small.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Wimbledon match thread. Started by Richard Blight   The Wimbledon match thread. Started by Richard Blight EmptyTue Mar 06, 2012 7:35 pm

Made it into the away side. How civilized. I can now cheer when we score.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Wimbledon match thread. Started by Richard Blight   The Wimbledon match thread. Started by Richard Blight EmptyTue Mar 06, 2012 7:43 pm

Afraid you will have a quiet evening Frank!

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Wimbledon match thread. Started by Richard Blight   The Wimbledon match thread. Started by Richard Blight EmptyTue Mar 06, 2012 7:44 pm

Who writes this shit?

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Wimbledon match thread. Started by Richard Blight   The Wimbledon match thread. Started by Richard Blight EmptyTue Mar 06, 2012 7:47 pm

15 seconds!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Wimbledon match thread. Started by Richard Blight   The Wimbledon match thread. Started by Richard Blight Empty

Back to top Go down

The Wimbledon match thread. Started by Richard Blight
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next