Freathy
Tringreen
Sandford_Grecian
Dougie
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage

AFC Wimbledon All Ticket - NOW A SELL OUT FOR AWAY END - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: AFC Wimbledon All Ticket - NOW A SELL OUT FOR AWAY END   AFC Wimbledon All Ticket - NOW A SELL OUT FOR AWAY END - Page 4 EmptyFri Mar 09, 2012 6:33 pm

Highwayman wrote:
Tringreen wrote:
You're still a 'Richard' though Suspect
affraid

Well he can't be dane, dane is too thick to be able to use the emoticons lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: AFC Wimbledon All Ticket - NOW A SELL OUT FOR AWAY END   AFC Wimbledon All Ticket - NOW A SELL OUT FOR AWAY END - Page 4 EmptyFri Mar 09, 2012 6:39 pm

Yea Man wrote:
Highwayman wrote:
Tringreen wrote:
affraid

Well he can't be dane, dane is too thick to be able to use the emoticons lol!

Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: AFC Wimbledon All Ticket - NOW A SELL OUT FOR AWAY END   AFC Wimbledon All Ticket - NOW A SELL OUT FOR AWAY END - Page 4 EmptyFri Mar 09, 2012 6:57 pm

Tringreen wrote:

Does this mean banter can resume?
Back to top Go down
seadog
Admin

PostSubject: Re: AFC Wimbledon All Ticket - NOW A SELL OUT FOR AWAY END   AFC Wimbledon All Ticket - NOW A SELL OUT FOR AWAY END - Page 4 EmptyFri Mar 09, 2012 7:01 pm

Geddon
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: AFC Wimbledon All Ticket - NOW A SELL OUT FOR AWAY END   AFC Wimbledon All Ticket - NOW A SELL OUT FOR AWAY END - Page 4 EmptyFri Mar 09, 2012 9:56 pm

Highwayman wrote:
Andy_Symons wrote:
On the 17th January, Dane posted this statement.

It included the following passage:

Quote :
This whole incident has proven that the power of the internet is very great and can be a dangerous tool, It has made me realise that its no longer a place for wind ups and games therefore i will not be a part of any online community any longer nor will I seek to be ( im banned anyway ), I will not be trying to sneek on in another name or playing any such games.

That boy's not right.

Thanks for your input Andy, that's the sort of advice you hand out from the booth in your attempt to be elected onto the gas board is it? you know,to represent the fans or long standing ST holders such as myself. I have been unfoundedly called racist and feck knows what on here and you decide to have your tuppence worth, well done for showing true colours.

Highwayman - I've read and re-read what I've posted above, and I'm bloody certain I'm talking about Dane. Unless you can point to the passage which contains anyone else's name. Why are you getting your knickers in a twist about a post that's not about you, aimed at you, or even mentions you?

And as for me working in a Trust Booth in an attempt to get elected to the GAS Board. Total crap. i'm working in a Trust booth because i'm a Trust member who wants to help the Trust out. As things stand I'm not a candidate for the Board, and won't decide whether to run until I know what it involves and what it's powers will be.

Your apology for the first part is noted and accepted. However, your implied slur that the only reason I'm in the Trust booths on matchdays is to garner support for the GAS Board needs to be withdrawn.
Back to top Go down
Elias

Elias

PostSubject: Re: AFC Wimbledon All Ticket - NOW A SELL OUT FOR AWAY END   AFC Wimbledon All Ticket - NOW A SELL OUT FOR AWAY END - Page 4 EmptySat Mar 10, 2012 12:28 am

So lets get this right :

AFC won the cup in 1988 despite only being formed in 2002 because they have the name Wimbledon.
Utter nonsense, MK should have retained the right to 'claim' it, after all THEY are the ORIGINAL club (check FA records).

I saw a recent inteview (regarding MK losing the Dons name )with i think the Wimbledon vice chair who quite frankly was a disgrace, way to over the top. Shouldnt have been given air time in all honesty.

4,700 there on tuesday (ok thats inc 800plus from us), for a 4th division game, the 'original' Wimbledon were not so well suported in the Top flight i recall a midweek game v luton in 1992 attracting under 3k!!!, no wonder the club HAD to move, it had NO supporters!!!!!

If we take Tis & CW arguement then I take it the FC United of Manchester can rightly claim all of Man Utd's silverware predating their existance too?
After all FC United will CLAIM they are the original club (just like this AFC Wimbledon lot) - they have Manchester in their name - dont tell City mind they may claim it too (sic).

Idea Maybe James Brent could put the name 'blackburn olympic' into Argyle's name then we could Claim the 1891 FA Cup!!!!

ps i actually travelled to & from the game with an AFC fan who knows my opinion. funnily enough he doesn't share it lol!

...........i havent gloated over our win

well not yet anyway

lol!

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: AFC Wimbledon All Ticket - NOW A SELL OUT FOR AWAY END   AFC Wimbledon All Ticket - NOW A SELL OUT FOR AWAY END - Page 4 EmptySat Mar 10, 2012 11:12 am

Andy_Symons wrote:
Highwayman wrote:
Andy_Symons wrote:
On the 17th January, Dane posted this statement.

It included the following passage:

Quote :
This whole incident has proven that the power of the internet is very great and can be a dangerous tool, It has made me realise that its no longer a place for wind ups and games therefore i will not be a part of any online community any longer nor will I seek to be ( im banned anyway ), I will not be trying to sneek on in another name or playing any such games.

That boy's not right.

Thanks for your input Andy, that's the sort of advice you hand out from the booth in your attempt to be elected onto the gas board is it? you know,to represent the fans or long standing ST holders such as myself. I have been unfoundedly called racist and feck knows what on here and you decide to have your tuppence worth, well done for showing true colours.

Highwayman - I've read and re-read what I've posted above, and I'm bloody certain I'm talking about Dane. Unless you can point to the passage which contains anyone else's name. Why are you getting your knickers in a twist about a post that's not about you, aimed at you, or even mentions you?

And as for me working in a Trust Booth in an attempt to get elected to the GAS Board. Total crap. i'm working in a Trust booth because i'm a Trust member who wants to help the Trust out. As things stand I'm not a candidate for the Board, and won't decide whether to run until I know what it involves and what it's powers will be.

Your apology for the first part is noted and accepted. However, your implied slur that the only reason I'm in the Trust booths on matchdays is to garner support for the GAS Board needs to be withdrawn.
Glad to withdraw. I was wrong.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: AFC Wimbledon All Ticket - NOW A SELL OUT FOR AWAY END   AFC Wimbledon All Ticket - NOW A SELL OUT FOR AWAY END - Page 4 EmptySat Mar 10, 2012 11:29 am

I appreciate it, HM. Thank you.
Back to top Go down
Sir Francis Drake

Sir Francis Drake

PostSubject: Re: AFC Wimbledon All Ticket - NOW A SELL OUT FOR AWAY END   AFC Wimbledon All Ticket - NOW A SELL OUT FOR AWAY END - Page 4 EmptySat Mar 10, 2012 8:22 pm

GregCampbellFanClub wrote:
So lets get this right :

AFC won the cup in 1988 despite only being formed in 2002 because they have the name Wimbledon.
Utter nonsense, MK should have retained the right to 'claim' it, after all THEY are the ORIGINAL club (check FA records).

I saw a recent inteview (regarding MK losing the Dons name )with i think the Wimbledon vice chair who quite frankly was a disgrace, way to over the top. Shouldnt have been given air time in all honesty.

4,700 there on tuesday (ok thats inc 800plus from us), for a 4th division game, the 'original' Wimbledon were not so well suported in the Top flight i recall a midweek game v luton in 1992 attracting under 3k!!!, no wonder the club HAD to move, it had NO supporters!!!!!

If we take Tis & CW arguement then I take it the FC United of Manchester can rightly claim all of Man Utd's silverware predating their existance too?
After all FC United will CLAIM they are the original club (just like this AFC Wimbledon lot) - they have Manchester in their name - dont tell City mind they may claim it too (sic).

Idea Maybe James Brent could put the name 'blackburn olympic' into Argyle's name then we could Claim the 1891 FA Cup!!!!

ps i actually travelled to & from the game with an AFC fan who knows my opinion. funnily enough he doesn't share it lol!

...........i havent gloated over our win

well not yet anyway

lol!

This LINK goes into some of the MK/Dons stuff. It's amazing what you find by chance when you read the Surrey Comet.
Back to top Go down
http://sicparvismagna.com
Elias

Elias

PostSubject: Re: AFC Wimbledon All Ticket - NOW A SELL OUT FOR AWAY END   AFC Wimbledon All Ticket - NOW A SELL OUT FOR AWAY END - Page 4 EmptySat Mar 10, 2012 11:28 pm

the olive branch being offered ?
Back to top Go down
Elias

Elias

PostSubject: Re: AFC Wimbledon All Ticket - NOW A SELL OUT FOR AWAY END   AFC Wimbledon All Ticket - NOW A SELL OUT FOR AWAY END - Page 4 EmptyFri Mar 16, 2012 7:17 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

have a look at this - ron noades a visionary ? sam hamman (wimbledon legend) advisor for the move in the early 80's !!!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: AFC Wimbledon All Ticket - NOW A SELL OUT FOR AWAY END   AFC Wimbledon All Ticket - NOW A SELL OUT FOR AWAY END - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

AFC Wimbledon All Ticket - NOW A SELL OUT FOR AWAY END
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4