Freathy
Tringreen
Sandford_Grecian
Dougie
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage

AFC Wimbledon All Ticket - NOW A SELL OUT FOR AWAY END - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: AFC Wimbledon All Ticket - NOW A SELL OUT FOR AWAY END   AFC Wimbledon All Ticket - NOW A SELL OUT FOR AWAY END - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 06, 2012 5:59 pm

Lord Tisdale wrote:
Tringreen wrote:
Gawd ! this is getting like Exeweb before its fall.

The only thing missing is the Porker.

Reality ?

Two big games tonight in West London, bit odd that no H&S professionals feel there might be an issue with ours and yours trekking into and out of Waterloo at around the same time, the results are important but not yet vital, oh, and the most important reality of West London is that we have been to the New Wembley twice and you haven't been there at all.

The Exeter City Travel Club Tractor and Cart should be quite easy to track. Any problems and the Met can kettle your entire away support in the gents at the Braemar Arms.

I understand the 4 pubs at each corner of Griffin Park are expecting as much as an extra £20 in bar takings tonight. Don't let them down.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: AFC Wimbledon All Ticket - NOW A SELL OUT FOR AWAY END   AFC Wimbledon All Ticket - NOW A SELL OUT FOR AWAY END - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 07, 2012 12:53 am

Freathy wrote:
Think I'll give this one a miss

But any poor sods on here going certainly have my sympathy

Thanks Freathy, its no surprise people take delight in your predictions being incorrect.

Did you enjoy us winning?

Is this how you normally are or do you solely reserve it for Argyle?

Back to top Go down
Elias

Elias

PostSubject: Re: AFC Wimbledon All Ticket - NOW A SELL OUT FOR AWAY END   AFC Wimbledon All Ticket - NOW A SELL OUT FOR AWAY END - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 07, 2012 1:28 pm

wonder how much the sun offer cost AFC in lost revenue ????
2 tickets for 9.50 bloody bargain !!!!!

ground was wedged surely more then 4,600 there ???
Back to top Go down
Freathy

Freathy

PostSubject: Re: AFC Wimbledon All Ticket - NOW A SELL OUT FOR AWAY END   AFC Wimbledon All Ticket - NOW A SELL OUT FOR AWAY END - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 07, 2012 8:18 pm

Nick Wall wrote:
Freathy wrote:

Thanks Freathy, its no surprise people take delight in your predictions being incorrect.

We've had two successive relegations and now we're in yet another relegation scrap, this time to be chucked out of the FL altogether. We've been mostly in the the bottom 2 ALL season and we're playing utter SHIT. We have a non-investing, seemingly uninterested owner, an utterly useless 'board of directors' and a clueless 'manager'. When there is reason to be 'positive' I will be. If that's allright
with you.
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: AFC Wimbledon All Ticket - NOW A SELL OUT FOR AWAY END   AFC Wimbledon All Ticket - NOW A SELL OUT FOR AWAY END - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 07, 2012 8:25 pm

Freathy wrote:
Nick Wall wrote:
Freathy wrote:

We've had two successive relegations and now we're in yet another relegation scrap, this time to be chucked out of the FL altogether. We've been mostly in the the bottom 2 ALL season and we're playing utter SHIT. We have a non-investing, seemingly uninterested owner, an utterly useless 'board of directors' and a clueless 'manager'. When there is reason to be 'positive' I will be. If that's allright
with you.

Absolutely no pleasure in his views Nick. Just saying it the way it fekkin well is !
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: AFC Wimbledon All Ticket - NOW A SELL OUT FOR AWAY END   AFC Wimbledon All Ticket - NOW A SELL OUT FOR AWAY END - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 07, 2012 10:15 pm

Interesting twatter conversation between IJN and Dane Bunney

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Dane was defending Mr Newell against his sworn enemy from across the pond last night?

Now that makes Dane Bunney either Greenman, who only posts about Tring, or Highwayman, who only posts about Tring but has been looking at ATD for a while and knows about the unfortunate episode I had with Bunney and Newell. So which one is Bunney?

Also nice to know that Mr Newell and Mr Bunney who hardly know each other Razz are such good friends that they tweet each other on holiday I love you
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: AFC Wimbledon All Ticket - NOW A SELL OUT FOR AWAY END   AFC Wimbledon All Ticket - NOW A SELL OUT FOR AWAY END - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 07, 2012 10:30 pm

So anyway Dane, what's it like being Newell's poodle? And how exactly does he reward you for services rendered?

Back to top Go down
Elias

Elias

PostSubject: Re: AFC Wimbledon All Ticket - NOW A SELL OUT FOR AWAY END   AFC Wimbledon All Ticket - NOW A SELL OUT FOR AWAY END - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 08, 2012 2:47 am

Point of order tisdale - AFC Wimbledon have NEVER won the FA Cup - MK Dons did when known as Wimbledon in 1988!!!!!!!

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: AFC Wimbledon All Ticket - NOW A SELL OUT FOR AWAY END   AFC Wimbledon All Ticket - NOW A SELL OUT FOR AWAY END - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 08, 2012 12:06 pm

Where's my apology jock?
Back to top Go down
Sir Francis Drake

Sir Francis Drake

PostSubject: Re: AFC Wimbledon All Ticket - NOW A SELL OUT FOR AWAY END   AFC Wimbledon All Ticket - NOW A SELL OUT FOR AWAY END - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 08, 2012 12:48 pm

GregCampbellFanClub wrote:
Point of order tisdale - AFC Wimbledon have NEVER won the FA Cup - MK Dons did when known as Wimbledon in 1988!!!!!!!

AFC Wimbledon's website claims that '88 FA cup win as theirs. The MK Dons website carries no mention of it.
Back to top Go down
http://sicparvismagna.com

PostSubject: Re: AFC Wimbledon All Ticket - NOW A SELL OUT FOR AWAY END   AFC Wimbledon All Ticket - NOW A SELL OUT FOR AWAY END - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 08, 2012 3:34 pm

Highwayman wrote:
Where's my apology jock?

You won't get an apology off of me Bunney while I've got a hole in my ass. Go report that back to Newell albino I love you pig
Back to top Go down
Dougie

Dougie

PostSubject: Re: AFC Wimbledon All Ticket - NOW A SELL OUT FOR AWAY END   AFC Wimbledon All Ticket - NOW A SELL OUT FOR AWAY END - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 08, 2012 3:38 pm

Sir Francis Drake wrote:

AFC Wimbledon's website claims that '88 FA cup win as theirs. The MK Dons website carries no mention of it.

AFC claimed back all the history from the usurpers MK Dons. I think they are in the process of trying to get Milton Keynes to even drop the Dons bit from their name. Quite right too.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: AFC Wimbledon All Ticket - NOW A SELL OUT FOR AWAY END   AFC Wimbledon All Ticket - NOW A SELL OUT FOR AWAY END - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 08, 2012 5:57 pm

Greenjock wrote:
Highwayman wrote:
Where's my apology jock?

You won't get an apology off of me Bunney while I've got a hole in my ass. Go report that back to Newell albino I love you pig

I am no more dane bunny than you are james brent you paranoid fool, give it a rest. This crap is purely based on me being a new poster but sending
paranoid,libel and defamatory pm's is not a good idea particularly for this site as one day someone will take offence with your crap.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: AFC Wimbledon All Ticket - NOW A SELL OUT FOR AWAY END   AFC Wimbledon All Ticket - NOW A SELL OUT FOR AWAY END - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 08, 2012 6:12 pm

Highwayman wrote:
Greenjock wrote:
Highwayman wrote:
Where's my apology jock?

I am no more dane bunny than you are james brent you paranoid fool, give it a rest. This crap is purely based on me being a new poster but sending
paranoid,libel and defamatory pm's is not a good idea particularly for this site as one day someone will take offence with your crap.

So do something about it Dick. You are Dane Bunney, you're a total tw@ and I couldn't care less if you want to keep up the pretence. It has nothing to do with you being a new poster. It has to do with the fact you bragged to Newell that you were on here, and it only took a few minutes to look through your previous posts, calling people turds and Peggy a witch, only posting to have a go at Tring, then comparing your posts as Dane B, to see that it was you.

After all the shit you caused me and this site previously, do you honestly think that I would not unmask you, see what I did there? And as for an apology, well how about you pucker up and kiss my ring Dane? Then you can say 3 hail marys and apologise to all the nice people on here for your previous trouble-making, and then we can all get along with our lives. As yours is so busy with your recruitment business, recruiting anyone except Jocks and g*po's, and your friendship with at the Man Utd players, that only exists in your head by the way, and your golfing, I wonder how you find the time to also post on here. Maybe business isn't so good since you started calling women slags on twatter, or showed yourself to be a racist nobhead. If thats the case then why not spend it doing something more constructive? Or concentrating on setting up new Pasoti accounts.

Surely Newell has provided you with a redemption on Pasoti, obviously not under your real name or Tim Hughes, for being his lapdog again. Or does he reward you in another way? albino I love you pig

Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: AFC Wimbledon All Ticket - NOW A SELL OUT FOR AWAY END   AFC Wimbledon All Ticket - NOW A SELL OUT FOR AWAY END - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 08, 2012 6:15 pm

The fella isn't all there Jock. He needs help.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: AFC Wimbledon All Ticket - NOW A SELL OUT FOR AWAY END   AFC Wimbledon All Ticket - NOW A SELL OUT FOR AWAY END - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 08, 2012 6:22 pm

He'll be off to watch his beloved United soon and leave us be. Must be comforting to know he's got your back while Newell's sunning himself Tring lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: AFC Wimbledon All Ticket - NOW A SELL OUT FOR AWAY END   AFC Wimbledon All Ticket - NOW A SELL OUT FOR AWAY END - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 08, 2012 6:31 pm

On the 17th January, Dane posted this statement.

It included the following passage:

Quote :
This whole incident has proven that the power of the internet is very great and can be a dangerous tool, It has made me realise that its no longer a place for wind ups and games therefore i will not be a part of any online community any longer nor will I seek to be ( im banned anyway ), I will not be trying to sneek on in another name or playing any such games.

That boy's not right.
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: AFC Wimbledon All Ticket - NOW A SELL OUT FOR AWAY END   AFC Wimbledon All Ticket - NOW A SELL OUT FOR AWAY END - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 08, 2012 6:34 pm

Andy_Symons wrote:

Quote :
This whole incident has proven that the power of the internet is very great and can be a dangerous tool, It has made me realise that its no longer a place for wind ups and games therefore i will not be a part of any online community any longer nor will I seek to be ( im banned anyway ), I will not be trying to sneek on in another name or playing any such games.

That boy's not right.
Hope he removes the pencils from his nostrils before going out in public clown
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: AFC Wimbledon All Ticket - NOW A SELL OUT FOR AWAY END   AFC Wimbledon All Ticket - NOW A SELL OUT FOR AWAY END - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 08, 2012 6:59 pm

Tringreen wrote:
Andy_Symons wrote:

Quote :

That boy's not right.
Hope he removes the pencils from his nostrils before going out in public clown

I just find it so strange that someone who apparently has such a fulfilling life, running his own business, friend to the stars, has to feck around like he does. He must get some kind of thrill out of it like people who make hoax bomb threats or set small fires to watch the fire brigade turn up. For the man who has it all he really does come across as a sad loner. Maybe it's a revenge thing eating him up inside because he was banned for being such a trouble-making idiot on here before. Banned from ATD, banned from Pasoti yet he wants to be friends with Newell and play silly games on here? I just don't see the attraction when you have such a perfect life.

Dane, you really want to be Newells friend so much why don't you just meet up with him for a drink or a round of golf? I guess Newell will persuade you to do some other devious deed if you do so maybe not.
Back to top Go down
Lord Tisdale

Lord Tisdale

PostSubject: Re: AFC Wimbledon All Ticket - NOW A SELL OUT FOR AWAY END   AFC Wimbledon All Ticket - NOW A SELL OUT FOR AWAY END - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 08, 2012 7:58 pm

Point of order, that's my Lord.

You believe what you want to but Milton Keynes' name has never appeared on the FA Cup as winners, in my world you cannot buy a football club, move it, change its name, then morally make claim to its history.

Wimbledon won the cup and you played Wimbledon Tuesday.

Simples.

Last edited by Lord Tisdale on Thu Mar 08, 2012 8:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: AFC Wimbledon All Ticket - NOW A SELL OUT FOR AWAY END   AFC Wimbledon All Ticket - NOW A SELL OUT FOR AWAY END - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 08, 2012 7:59 pm

Lord Tisdale wrote:

Point of order, that's my Lord.

You believe what you want to but Milton Keynes' name has never appeared on the FA Cup as winners, in my world you cannot buy a football club, move it change its name, then morally make claim to its history.

Wimbledon won the cup and you played Wimbledon Tuesday.

Simples.

Point of order. We BEAT Wimbledon on Tuesday if you don't mind Laughing
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: AFC Wimbledon All Ticket - NOW A SELL OUT FOR AWAY END   AFC Wimbledon All Ticket - NOW A SELL OUT FOR AWAY END - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 08, 2012 8:02 pm

Highwayman wrote:
Greenjock wrote:
Highwayman wrote:
Where's my apology jock?

1) You are Dane
and
2) You are a cock!

Say hi to your buddy for me, although i'm sure he's reading anyway!
Back to top Go down
Lord Tisdale

Lord Tisdale

PostSubject: Re: AFC Wimbledon All Ticket - NOW A SELL OUT FOR AWAY END   AFC Wimbledon All Ticket - NOW A SELL OUT FOR AWAY END - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 08, 2012 8:04 pm

Greenjock wrote:
Point of order. We BEAT Wimbledon on Tuesday if you don't mind Laughing

Touche, any kind of point would do us at the moment.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: AFC Wimbledon All Ticket - NOW A SELL OUT FOR AWAY END   AFC Wimbledon All Ticket - NOW A SELL OUT FOR AWAY END - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 08, 2012 8:49 pm

Doesn't help that Franchise Utd beat you Greeks 0-2 at Sid James does it?

Just to make you more sick, I won the sweep that day. So far, I have taken more money out of SJP than I have ever put in. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Elias

Elias

PostSubject: Re: AFC Wimbledon All Ticket - NOW A SELL OUT FOR AWAY END   AFC Wimbledon All Ticket - NOW A SELL OUT FOR AWAY END - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 09, 2012 1:08 am

sorry to disappoint, however I dont share the afc wimbledon love in.

Perhaps if the 4k+ fans they now have had supported them a decade or so ago then maybe they wouldn't have moved.

The FA should have let the club go bankrupt rather let them move, but im sure they didnt want a recent Cup winner to suffer that fate (which is why pompey WILL survive).

Besides i dare bet most of Wimbledon's 'Premier league fans' live nearer to Milton Keynes than Wimbledon!!!!! lol!

AFC were founded in 2003 or then abouts, its impossible that they won the cup in 1988!!!!! study

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: AFC Wimbledon All Ticket - NOW A SELL OUT FOR AWAY END   AFC Wimbledon All Ticket - NOW A SELL OUT FOR AWAY END - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

AFC Wimbledon All Ticket - NOW A SELL OUT FOR AWAY END
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next