Sandford_Grecian
Dougie
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Lord Tisdale

Lord Tisdale

AFC Wimbledon All Ticket - NOW A SELL OUT FOR AWAY END - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: AFC Wimbledon All Ticket - NOW A SELL OUT FOR AWAY END   AFC Wimbledon All Ticket - NOW A SELL OUT FOR AWAY END - Page 3 EmptyFri Mar 09, 2012 1:24 am

GregCampbellFanClub wrote:
AFC were founded in 2003 or then abouts, its impossible that they won the cup in 1988!!!!! study

AFC are Wimbledon, Wimbledon won the FA Cup, which bit of that are you struggling with ?

Do you really think the guys that supported the Crazy Gang in SW London came from Northants and Bucks and regularly drove past Spurs, Arsenal and Chelsea to get to Plough Lane ?
Back to top Go down
Elias

Elias

PostSubject: Re: AFC Wimbledon All Ticket - NOW A SELL OUT FOR AWAY END   AFC Wimbledon All Ticket - NOW A SELL OUT FOR AWAY END - Page 3 EmptyFri Mar 09, 2012 2:35 am

AFC Wimbledon founded 2002 or whenever are NOT the Wimbledon that won the cup in 1988. dear me.

Think youll find that Wimbledon thats both the original Club (thats MK Dons) & the new AFC lot (phonies) have quite a few exiles.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: AFC Wimbledon All Ticket - NOW A SELL OUT FOR AWAY END   AFC Wimbledon All Ticket - NOW A SELL OUT FOR AWAY END - Page 3 EmptyFri Mar 09, 2012 1:25 pm

Andy_Symons wrote:
On the 17th January, Dane posted this statement.

It included the following passage:

Quote :
This whole incident has proven that the power of the internet is very great and can be a dangerous tool, It has made me realise that its no longer a place for wind ups and games therefore i will not be a part of any online community any longer nor will I seek to be ( im banned anyway ), I will not be trying to sneek on in another name or playing any such games.

That boy's not right.

Thanks for your input Andy, that's the sort of advice you hand out from the booth in your attempt to be elected onto the gas board is it? you know,to represent the fans or long standing ST holders such as myself. I have been unfoundedly called racist and feck knows what on here and you decide to have your tuppence worth, well done for showing true colours.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: AFC Wimbledon All Ticket - NOW A SELL OUT FOR AWAY END   AFC Wimbledon All Ticket - NOW A SELL OUT FOR AWAY END - Page 3 EmptyFri Mar 09, 2012 1:33 pm

Highwayman wrote:
Andy_Symons wrote:
On the 17th January, Dane posted this statement.

It included the following passage:

Quote :
This whole incident has proven that the power of the internet is very great and can be a dangerous tool, It has made me realise that its no longer a place for wind ups and games therefore i will not be a part of any online community any longer nor will I seek to be ( im banned anyway ), I will not be trying to sneek on in another name or playing any such games.

That boy's not right.

Thanks for your input Andy, that's the sort of advice you hand out from the booth in your attempt to be elected onto the gas board is it? you know,to represent the fans or long standing ST holders such as myself. I have been unfoundedly called racist and feck knows what on here and you decide to have your tuppence worth, well done for showing true colours.

And where exactly is Andy wrong then? Dane's twatter conversation with Ian Newell below shows he has an account on here where he has been defending Newell against Tring, ooh just like your only posts on ATD, Andy has pointed out that Bunney left saying he no longer wanted to play games or wind anyone up, and that he wouldn't sneek sic onto here again in another name, which blatantly isn't the case.

But then Andy is liked by Newell's little gang is he Highwayman? And he is attacked on Pasoti by Newell and his goons at every opportunity, and you are doing the same. You obviously like the cut of Ian's gib but not Andy's? My advice would be don't vote for Andy in any elections pal.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: AFC Wimbledon All Ticket - NOW A SELL OUT FOR AWAY END   AFC Wimbledon All Ticket - NOW A SELL OUT FOR AWAY END - Page 3 EmptyFri Mar 09, 2012 1:46 pm

Tought you were ignoring me? scratch
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: AFC Wimbledon All Ticket - NOW A SELL OUT FOR AWAY END   AFC Wimbledon All Ticket - NOW A SELL OUT FOR AWAY END - Page 3 EmptyFri Mar 09, 2012 1:52 pm

Highwayman wrote:
Tought you were ignoring me? scratch

Did somebody say something? confused Bit like you ignoring the relevant parts of my post which show your attacking Andy for posting a statement made by Dane Bunney that he has blatantly reneged on. Excuse me if I don't expect you to admit being Dane Bunney, or one of Newell's other cronies, but frankly my dear I couldn't give a damn.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: AFC Wimbledon All Ticket - NOW A SELL OUT FOR AWAY END   AFC Wimbledon All Ticket - NOW A SELL OUT FOR AWAY END - Page 3 EmptyFri Mar 09, 2012 2:13 pm

I read it that Andy is stating that it is I that needs help, having read it again I may be wrong and apologise to Andy. It's easy to do jock, in your own time.

Last edited by Highwayman on Fri Mar 09, 2012 2:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: AFC Wimbledon All Ticket - NOW A SELL OUT FOR AWAY END   AFC Wimbledon All Ticket - NOW A SELL OUT FOR AWAY END - Page 3 EmptyFri Mar 09, 2012 2:17 pm

Highwayman wrote:
Iread it that Andy is stating that it is I that needs help, having read it again I may be wrong and apologise to Andy. It's easy to do jock, in your own time

You may be wrong? Ok I may be wrong too and if I am, I too am sorry. Now I'm not sure about Andy but I reckon that makes us quits and now I can ignore you with a clear conscience.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: AFC Wimbledon All Ticket - NOW A SELL OUT FOR AWAY END   AFC Wimbledon All Ticket - NOW A SELL OUT FOR AWAY END - Page 3 EmptyFri Mar 09, 2012 2:28 pm

Yea Man wrote:
Highwayman wrote:
Greenjock wrote:
Highwayman wrote:
Where's my apology jock?

You won't get an apology off of me Bunney while I've got a hole in my ass. Go report that back to Newell albino I love you pig

I am no more dane bunny than you are james brent you paranoid fool, give it a rest. This crap is purely based on me being a new poster but sending
paranoid,libel and defamatory pm's is not a good idea particularly for this site as one day someone will take offence with your crap.

1) You are Dane
and
2) You are a cock!

Say hi to your buddy for me, although i'm sure he's reading anyway!

Your turn cock.
Back to top Go down
Lord Tisdale

Lord Tisdale

PostSubject: Re: AFC Wimbledon All Ticket - NOW A SELL OUT FOR AWAY END   AFC Wimbledon All Ticket - NOW A SELL OUT FOR AWAY END - Page 3 EmptyFri Mar 09, 2012 2:30 pm

AFC Wimbledon founded 2002 or whenever are NOT the Wimbledon that won the cup in 1988. dear me.

Think youll find that Wimbledon thats both the original Club (thats MK Dons) & the new AFC lot (phonies) have quite a few exiles.

The clue GCFC is in the word "Wimbledon".

I can't believe the moderators of this site are allowing this fascinating discussion to be obscured by some Scotsman with a rabbit fetish.
Back to top Go down
Mr President

PostSubject: Re: AFC Wimbledon All Ticket - NOW A SELL OUT FOR AWAY END   AFC Wimbledon All Ticket - NOW A SELL OUT FOR AWAY END - Page 3 EmptyFri Mar 09, 2012 2:33 pm

Lord Tisdale wrote:

I can't believe the moderators of this site are allowing this fascinating discussion to be obscured by some Scotsman with a rabbit fetish.

I'm afraid our Grecian friend is right. MKD handed all the honours etc to AFC Wimbledon a couple of years back. Saw a nice replica of the FA Cup after the match.
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: AFC Wimbledon All Ticket - NOW A SELL OUT FOR AWAY END   AFC Wimbledon All Ticket - NOW A SELL OUT FOR AWAY END - Page 3 EmptyFri Mar 09, 2012 2:43 pm

Lord Tisdale wrote:

Why not.............. it's funny ? lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: AFC Wimbledon All Ticket - NOW A SELL OUT FOR AWAY END   AFC Wimbledon All Ticket - NOW A SELL OUT FOR AWAY END - Page 3 EmptyFri Mar 09, 2012 2:51 pm

Highwayman wrote:
Yea Man wrote:
Highwayman wrote:
Greenjock wrote:
Highwayman wrote:
Where's my apology jock?

You won't get an apology off of me Bunney while I've got a hole in my ass. Go report that back to Newell albino I love you pig

I am no more dane bunny than you are james brent you paranoid fool, give it a rest. This crap is purely based on me being a new poster but sending
paranoid,libel and defamatory pm's is not a good idea particularly for this site as one day someone will take offence with your crap.

1) You are Dane
and
2) You are a cock!

Your turn cock.

That will be the comments by yea man you're attributing to Andy will it? And I'm a cock? Funny that was Danes favourite hilarious put down for me too. Like two peas in a pod.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: AFC Wimbledon All Ticket - NOW A SELL OUT FOR AWAY END   AFC Wimbledon All Ticket - NOW A SELL OUT FOR AWAY END - Page 3 EmptyFri Mar 09, 2012 2:52 pm

Lord Tisdale wrote:

That Scotsman is still a green, feck off.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: AFC Wimbledon All Ticket - NOW A SELL OUT FOR AWAY END   AFC Wimbledon All Ticket - NOW A SELL OUT FOR AWAY END - Page 3 EmptyFri Mar 09, 2012 2:57 pm

Sorry lt. I did hijack this thread. I should have started a new thread about Dane bunney and highwayman accusing Andy Symons of making statements that just aren't true.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: AFC Wimbledon All Ticket - NOW A SELL OUT FOR AWAY END   AFC Wimbledon All Ticket - NOW A SELL OUT FOR AWAY END - Page 3 EmptyFri Mar 09, 2012 3:08 pm

Didn't barnet play mk dons in the cup and lawrie Sanchez diplomatically refuse to comment because he's not keen on the franchise? I might have got that wrong but something like that happened recently.
Back to top Go down
swampy

PostSubject: Re: AFC Wimbledon All Ticket - NOW A SELL OUT FOR AWAY END   AFC Wimbledon All Ticket - NOW A SELL OUT FOR AWAY END - Page 3 EmptyFri Mar 09, 2012 3:11 pm

Mr President wrote:
Lord Tisdale wrote:

I'm afraid our Grecian friend is right. MKD handed all the honours etc to AFC Wimbledon a couple of years back. Saw a nice replica of the FA Cup after the match.
Which just goes to prove Milton Keynes got a football league club through the back door without ever having to have gone through the leagues on merit as all other clubs have always done. The moniker Franchise FC is very apt.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: AFC Wimbledon All Ticket - NOW A SELL OUT FOR AWAY END   AFC Wimbledon All Ticket - NOW A SELL OUT FOR AWAY END - Page 3 EmptyFri Mar 09, 2012 3:14 pm

Christ on a bike!

All this Ian Newell and Dane fascination is starting wear thin. This site is better than this. Why can't you all just grow up?

Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: AFC Wimbledon All Ticket - NOW A SELL OUT FOR AWAY END   AFC Wimbledon All Ticket - NOW A SELL OUT FOR AWAY END - Page 3 EmptyFri Mar 09, 2012 4:06 pm

Cerbera wrote:
Christ on a bike!

All this Ian Newell and Dane fascination is starting wear thin. This site is better than this. Why can't you all just grow up?

They started it ! lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: AFC Wimbledon All Ticket - NOW A SELL OUT FOR AWAY END   AFC Wimbledon All Ticket - NOW A SELL OUT FOR AWAY END - Page 3 EmptyFri Mar 09, 2012 4:12 pm

Tringreen wrote:
Cerbera wrote:
Christ on a bike!

They started it ! lol!

It was them big boys picking on us again lol!

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: AFC Wimbledon All Ticket - NOW A SELL OUT FOR AWAY END   AFC Wimbledon All Ticket - NOW A SELL OUT FOR AWAY END - Page 3 EmptyFri Mar 09, 2012 5:08 pm

Greenjock wrote:
Highwayman wrote:
Yea Man wrote:
Highwayman wrote:
Greenjock wrote:
Highwayman wrote:
Where's my apology jock?

1) You are Dane
and
2) You are a cock!

Your turn cock.

That will be the comments by yea man you're attributing to Andy will it? And I'm a cock? Funny that was Danes favourite hilarious put down for me too. Like two peas in a pod.
Nowt to do with you or Andy, apols said so end of. Aimed at Yea-man for calling me a cock. His turn for apols.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: AFC Wimbledon All Ticket - NOW A SELL OUT FOR AWAY END   AFC Wimbledon All Ticket - NOW A SELL OUT FOR AWAY END - Page 3 EmptyFri Mar 09, 2012 6:01 pm

Highwayman wrote:
Greenjock wrote:
Highwayman wrote:
Yea Man wrote:
Highwayman wrote:
Greenjock wrote:
Highwayman wrote:
Where's my apology jock?

1) You are Dane
and
2) You are a cock!

Your turn cock.

Nowt to do with you or Andy, apols said so end of. Aimed at Yea-man for calling me a cock. His turn for apols.

I called you a cock because I thought you were Dane, if you aren't Dane I apologise.

If you ARE Dane I stand by my original post that you are a cock.....

Hope that clears that up
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: AFC Wimbledon All Ticket - NOW A SELL OUT FOR AWAY END   AFC Wimbledon All Ticket - NOW A SELL OUT FOR AWAY END - Page 3 EmptyFri Mar 09, 2012 6:12 pm

Yea Man wrote:
Highwayman wrote:
Greenjock wrote:
Highwayman wrote:
Yea Man wrote:
Highwayman wrote:
Greenjock wrote:
Highwayman wrote:
Where's my apology jock?

1) You are Dane
and
2) You are a cock!

Your turn cock.

I called you a cock because I thought you were Dane, if you aren't Dane I apologise.

If you ARE Dane I stand by my original post that you are a cock.....

Hope that clears that up
Thank you & end of
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: AFC Wimbledon All Ticket - NOW A SELL OUT FOR AWAY END   AFC Wimbledon All Ticket - NOW A SELL OUT FOR AWAY END - Page 3 EmptyFri Mar 09, 2012 6:14 pm

You're still a 'Richard' though Suspect
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: AFC Wimbledon All Ticket - NOW A SELL OUT FOR AWAY END   AFC Wimbledon All Ticket - NOW A SELL OUT FOR AWAY END - Page 3 EmptyFri Mar 09, 2012 6:31 pm

Tringreen wrote:
You're still a 'Richard' though Suspect
affraid
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: AFC Wimbledon All Ticket - NOW A SELL OUT FOR AWAY END   AFC Wimbledon All Ticket - NOW A SELL OUT FOR AWAY END - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

AFC Wimbledon All Ticket - NOW A SELL OUT FOR AWAY END
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next