The 'ONLY' Independent Internet Forum for Argyle Fans
 
HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

 

 Cerbs and his C#$%D bride.

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Punchdrunk

Punchdrunk

Posts : 1939
Join date : 2016-02-18

Cerbs and his C#$%D bride. - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cerbs and his C#$%D bride.   Cerbs and his C#$%D bride. - Page 3 EmptyTue Oct 22, 2019 9:55 am

I had a mixed experience of Mr Back during my banning, initially my prognosis was the same as Yea Mans however when I went in to sign the behaviour order which marked the end of my absence after 7 months away from HP my opinion of him had mellowed somewhat, I'll even go so far as saying he was pretty straight and OK with me.

But back to the Cerbs banning and that alleged headbut I still find it very hard to believe that he or his kin was actually assaulted in that area and yet not one witness came forward. Very strange indeed.

As someone who has personally lost family to Cancer I, the tweets were vile and I hope the ban remains in place. Pair of attention seekers, nothing else.
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



Cerbs and his C#$%D bride. - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cerbs and his C#$%D bride.   Cerbs and his C#$%D bride. - Page 3 EmptyTue Oct 22, 2019 10:42 am

Yea Man wrote:
Hugh Watt wrote:
Although the Cerbs and his Child bride have totally brought this on themselves, I have some sympathy with them in terms of Bungo being a dick yet again. The man is a complete twat

Agree with that.

Her tweets really did her no favours but if the person who allegedly assaulted cerbs isn't banned yet he and his wifey are it does seem harsh.

John Back is a bellend that's for sure.

Well was he assaulted though? No witnesses seem to have come forward and if I'm not mistaken the clubs CCTV can zoom in on any seat so it would have been picked up. Has he he even reported it to the Police?

Its hard to have too much sympathy given that she was challenging people on twitter to come over and stay stuff to her face.
Back to top Go down
Bob Crow

Bob Crow

Posts : 1331
Join date : 2018-05-12
Location : Giving Lee Jameson's private detective the slip and runaround

Cerbs and his C#$%D bride. - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cerbs and his C#$%D bride.   Cerbs and his C#$%D bride. - Page 3 EmptyTue Oct 22, 2019 11:30 am

Hugh Watt wrote:
Although the Cerbs and his Child bride have totally brought this on themselves, I have some sympathy with them in terms of Bungo being a dick yet again. The man is a complete twat

Hard not to agree with that about Slasher Bungo. Thing is though, how many opportunities have the Cerbs mob had to wind their necks in? It was literally getting into fights at every game even after several warnings, then her potty mouth rants and Bungo and the official baggo on Twitter calling them C***S on a daily basis.
Yes Bungo is part of the wider problem, but they had several warnings they chose to ignore. Instead of sitting quietly and letting it blow over, they deliberately soug6out people to engage in person in the ground and on Twitter.

No sympathy.
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



Cerbs and his C#$%D bride. - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cerbs and his C#$%D bride.   Cerbs and his C#$%D bride. - Page 3 EmptyTue Oct 22, 2019 11:49 am

There's also the fact that supporters have been banned as a result of their social media output so they can't really complain on that score but at teh same time nobody should be getting banned for excercising free speech an opinion.

There are also double standards at play here because when Newell starts on one of his periodic internet wars, the clubs position is they don't comment on social media.I'm sure Rickler made a complaint to the club about his behaviour on the internet and was fobbed off with a similar line?
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

Posts : 6655
Join date : 2017-09-09

Cerbs and his C#$%D bride. - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cerbs and his C#$%D bride.   Cerbs and his C#$%D bride. - Page 3 EmptyTue Oct 22, 2019 1:02 pm

Hugh Watt wrote:
There's also the fact that supporters have been banned as a result of their social media output so they can't really complain on that score but at teh same time nobody should be getting banned for excercising free speech an opinion.

There are also double standards at play here because when Newell starts on one of his periodic internet wars, the clubs position is they don't comment on social media.I'm sure Rickler made a complaint to the club about his behaviour on the internet and was fobbed off with a similar line?

That's true Hugh, I got told the same by the club when I complained about the fat oaf, they didn't want to know.
Back to top Go down
RegGreen



Posts : 4067
Join date : 2015-07-08

Cerbs and his C#$%D bride. - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cerbs and his C#$%D bride.   Cerbs and his C#$%D bride. - Page 3 EmptyTue Oct 22, 2019 1:16 pm

Hugh Watt wrote:
There's also the fact that supporters have been banned as a result of their social media output so they can't really complain on that score but at teh same time nobody should be getting banned for excercising free speech an opinion.

There are also double standards at play here because when Newell starts on one of his periodic internet wars, the clubs position is they don't comment on social media.I'm sure Rickler made a complaint to the club about his behaviour on the internet and was fobbed off with a similar line?
of course he wernt headbutted the person would have had to be 4 foot 5inches to head but the mentel midget in the first place laugh
Back to top Go down
Punchdrunk

Punchdrunk

Posts : 1939
Join date : 2016-02-18

Cerbs and his C#$%D bride. - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cerbs and his C#$%D bride.   Cerbs and his C#$%D bride. - Page 3 EmptyTue Oct 22, 2019 2:44 pm

That’s because the likelihood is that nothing actually physically happened other then him and his getting verbally put in their place for all their online posturing and rightly so.
Back to top Go down
Yea Man



Posts : 1405
Join date : 2016-02-19

Cerbs and his C#$%D bride. - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cerbs and his C#$%D bride.   Cerbs and his C#$%D bride. - Page 3 EmptyTue Oct 22, 2019 2:55 pm

The thing that is disgusting is Back and co think they can monitor social media and ban people based on social media activity.

Since when did a football club have a social media code of conduct for its supporters lol!

Imagine if Arsenal and co banned anyone who slated them on social media.

Feck off Back.
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

Posts : 6655
Join date : 2017-09-09

Cerbs and his C#$%D bride. - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cerbs and his C#$%D bride.   Cerbs and his C#$%D bride. - Page 3 EmptyTue Oct 22, 2019 4:03 pm

Yea Man wrote:
The thing that is disgusting is Back and co think they can monitor social media and ban people based on social media activity.

Since when did a football club have a social media code of conduct for its supporters lol!

Imagine if Arsenal and co banned anyone who slated them on social media.

Feck off Back.

And if it did Nool and most of us would have been banned years ago.
Back to top Go down
Chemical Ali



Posts : 7256
Join date : 2011-05-10
Age : 43
Location : Plymouth

Cerbs and his C#$%D bride. - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cerbs and his C#$%D bride.   Cerbs and his C#$%D bride. - Page 3 EmptyTue Oct 22, 2019 4:22 pm

Yea Man wrote:
The thing that is disgusting is Back and co think they can monitor social media and ban people based on social media activity.

Since when did a football club have a social media code of conduct for its supporters lol!

Imagine if Arsenal and co banned anyone who slated them on social media.

Feck off Back.

Charlton's Stadium Manager tried to ban fans for social media outbursts, and known users were sent a letter to discuss their conduct with the Manager and sign a behavioural contract. Co-incidentally this was another ex-copper.

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/08/12/charlton-athletic-fan-can-only-get-season-ticket-if-he-signs-beh/

Charlton later stated the letter was genuine, but sent to only 1 supporter.
Back to top Go down
Yea Man



Posts : 1405
Join date : 2016-02-19

Cerbs and his C#$%D bride. - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cerbs and his C#$%D bride.   Cerbs and his C#$%D bride. - Page 3 EmptyTue Oct 22, 2019 4:25 pm

Chemical Ali wrote:
Yea Man wrote:
The thing that is disgusting is Back and co think they can monitor social media and ban people based on social media activity.

Since when did a football club have a social media code of conduct for its supporters lol!

Imagine if Arsenal and co banned anyone who slated them on social media.

Feck off Back.

Charlton's Stadium Manager tried to ban fans for social media outbursts, and known users were sent a letter to discuss their conduct with the Manager and sign a behavioural contract. Co-incidentally this was another ex-copper.

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/08/12/charlton-athletic-fan-can-only-get-season-ticket-if-he-signs-beh/

Charlton later stated the letter was genuine, but sent to only 1 supporter.

I'd love to receive a letter like that.

I'd do a shit and wipe my arse with it then post it back.
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

Posts : 5778
Join date : 2015-04-02
Age : 29
Location : Behind you Jameson....

Cerbs and his C#$%D bride. - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cerbs and his C#$%D bride.   Cerbs and his C#$%D bride. - Page 3 EmptyWed Oct 23, 2019 5:28 am

The trouble with Back is the bloke is simply completely ignorant. I even took to contacting him under a completely different name with a polite question and the fella still didnt respond let alone him answering to my real name
Hallett needs to sack him soonest. This is football club not Charles Cross
Back to top Go down
Bob Crow

Bob Crow

Posts : 1331
Join date : 2018-05-12
Location : Giving Lee Jameson's private detective the slip and runaround

Cerbs and his C#$%D bride. - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cerbs and his C#$%D bride.   Cerbs and his C#$%D bride. - Page 3 EmptyWed Oct 23, 2019 7:17 pm

Cerbs is back to preaching his far right extremist bigotry again.


Cerbs and his C#$%D bride. - Page 3 Receiv10
Back to top Go down
Elias

Elias

Posts : 5606
Join date : 2011-12-05
Location : brent out

Cerbs and his C#$%D bride. - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cerbs and his C#$%D bride.   Cerbs and his C#$%D bride. - Page 3 EmptyWed Oct 23, 2019 11:17 pm

Yea Man wrote:
Chemical Ali wrote:
Yea Man wrote:
The thing that is disgusting is Back and co think they can monitor social media and ban people based on social media activity.

Since when did a football club have a social media code of conduct for its supporters lol!

Imagine if Arsenal and co banned anyone who slated them on social media.

Feck off Back.

Charlton's Stadium Manager tried to ban fans for social media outbursts, and known users were sent a letter to discuss their conduct with the Manager and sign a behavioural contract. Co-incidentally this was another ex-copper.

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/08/12/charlton-athletic-fan-can-only-get-season-ticket-if-he-signs-beh/

Charlton later stated the letter was genuine, but sent to only 1 supporter.

I'd love to receive a letter like that.

I'd do a shit and wipe my arse with it then post it back.

Delicious
Back to top Go down
Bob Crow

Bob Crow

Posts : 1331
Join date : 2018-05-12
Location : Giving Lee Jameson's private detective the slip and runaround

Cerbs and his C#$%D bride. - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cerbs and his C#$%D bride.   Cerbs and his C#$%D bride. - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 24, 2019 3:19 pm

Absolutely no shame have you Cerbs.......


Cerbs and his C#$%D bride. - Page 3 Screen35
Cerbs and his C#$%D bride. - Page 3 Screen35
Back to top Go down
Cerbera

Cerbera

Posts : 139
Join date : 2014-07-04

Cerbs and his C#$%D bride. - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cerbs and his C#$%D bride.   Cerbs and his C#$%D bride. - Page 3 EmptySat Oct 26, 2019 6:16 pm

Bob, you really need to spend less time stalking me and my family.

I totally agree with the sentiments about Jon Back. I had a conversation with him not long ago where I did say if you are going to take the lid off the policing social media then you need to be sure of the task you are taking on. What goes on here, Twitter, Facebook, Pasoti, et al, is not the football club's concern. We are all grown ups (I've seen a picture of Bob Crow, and he is, surprisingly an adult) and our opinions are just that. The football club, should concentrate on what they do, which is playing football and getting fans to follow and attend. What they seem to be doing is trying their hardest to alienate as many people as possible.
Back to top Go down
Punchdrunk

Punchdrunk

Posts : 1939
Join date : 2016-02-18

Cerbs and his C#$%D bride. - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cerbs and his C#$%D bride.   Cerbs and his C#$%D bride. - Page 3 EmptySat Oct 26, 2019 9:45 pm

Cerbera wrote:
Bob, you really need to spend less time stalking me and my family.

I totally agree with the sentiments about Jon Back. I had a conversation with him not long ago where I did say if you are going to take the lid off the policing social media then you need to be sure of the task you are taking on. What goes on here, Twitter, Facebook, Pasoti, et al, is not the football club's concern. We are all grown ups (I've seen a picture of Bob Crow, and he is, surprisingly an adult) and our opinions are just that. The football club, should concentrate on what they do, which is playing football and getting fans to follow and attend. What they seem to be doing is trying their hardest to alienate as many people as possible.

Not being funny or anything in the light of your banning maybe you should take the foot of twitter a little bit and keep your head down and act like an 'adult' that way but na.

A twat eternally it seems.
Back to top Go down
Bob Crow

Bob Crow

Posts : 1331
Join date : 2018-05-12
Location : Giving Lee Jameson's private detective the slip and runaround

Cerbs and his C#$%D bride. - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cerbs and his C#$%D bride.   Cerbs and his C#$%D bride. - Page 3 EmptySat Oct 26, 2019 10:02 pm

Punchdrunk wrote:
Cerbera wrote:
Bob, you really need to spend less time stalking me and my family.

I totally agree with the sentiments about Jon Back. I had a conversation with him not long ago where I did say if you are going to take the lid off the policing social media then you need to be sure of the task you are taking on. What goes on here, Twitter, Facebook, Pasoti, et al, is not the football club's concern. We are all grown ups (I've seen a picture of Bob Crow, and he is, surprisingly an adult) and our opinions are just that. The football club, should concentrate on what they do, which is playing football and getting fans to follow and attend. What they seem to be doing is trying their hardest to alienate as many people as possible.

Not being funny or anything in the light of your banning maybe you should take the foot of twitter a little bit and keep your head down and act like an 'adult' that way but na.

A twat eternally it seems.

Cerbs, your daughter/wife/employee (or whatever she is to you) persistently calling Bungo the C word on Twatter just as your about to put appeal letters in to the club is hardly going to help your cause. Learn when to wind your neck in.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




Cerbs and his C#$%D bride. - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cerbs and his C#$%D bride.   Cerbs and his C#$%D bride. - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down
 
Cerbs and his C#$%D bride.
Back to top 
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Home Park :: Zoo Corner-
Jump to: