Plymouth Argyle Talk - Democratic

The 'ONLY' Independent Internet Forum for Argyle Fans

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Riveting stuff Re Twin Towers collapse....

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

Location : Wormwood Scrubs awaiting the imminent arrival of Johnson..

Riveting stuff Re Twin Towers collapse.... Empty
PostSubject: Riveting stuff Re Twin Towers collapse....   Riveting stuff Re Twin Towers collapse.... EmptySun Sep 08, 2019 7:16 am

Does make you wonder watching this....

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: Riveting stuff Re Twin Towers collapse....   Riveting stuff Re Twin Towers collapse.... EmptySun Sep 08, 2019 10:51 am

I'd rather not watch it tbh. Twin towers was horrific but I simply don't buy into the story that it was the worst attack ever, on anybody in the history of the world. I had hoped it would make the us look at their foreign policy in a different light but they think that being surrounded by oceans protects them for all the cnuty behaviour in the rest of the world. What is that religious nut jobs say, "you shall reap what you sow?"
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

PostSubject: Re: Riveting stuff Re Twin Towers collapse....   Riveting stuff Re Twin Towers collapse.... EmptySun Sep 08, 2019 3:55 pm

^^^
Well no this was a video that may or may not have been "curtailed" from the general American public but it makes a damn good case that one or both of the twin towers aircraft were certainly not commercial aircraft and certainly not in standard airline livery.

Have always completely refuted any suggestions myself that this was in anyway an inside job (I've always said America needed no special reasoning to take out Bin Laden so why kill 4000 of its own citizens it made no sense)

Watching that video (if genuine) made me think again
Back to top Go down
argyl3

argyl3

PostSubject: Re: Riveting stuff Re Twin Towers collapse....   Riveting stuff Re Twin Towers collapse.... EmptyTue Sep 10, 2019 7:51 pm

Whatever the story that day be it American sponsored terrorism or something else, my wife lost a close friend in the twin towers on 9/11.
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

PostSubject: Re: Riveting stuff Re Twin Towers collapse....   Riveting stuff Re Twin Towers collapse.... EmptySat Sep 14, 2019 6:42 am

argyl3 wrote:
Whatever the story that day be it American sponsored terrorism or something else, my wife lost a close friend in the twin towers on 9/11.

Yes so we go back to the question why on earth would the Americans want to kill 1000's of their own people just to legitimise going after Bin Laden.
I see the video and think maybe something not right but always come back to the same question. It makes no sense
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Riveting stuff Re Twin Towers collapse....   Riveting stuff Re Twin Towers collapse.... Empty

Back to top Go down

Riveting stuff Re Twin Towers collapse....
Page 1 of 1