Czarcasm
PatDunne
GreenSam
MannameadGreen
13 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

Morecambe Pre-Match Stuff Empty
PostSubject: Morecambe Pre-Match Stuff   Morecambe Pre-Match Stuff EmptyThu Jan 22, 2015 10:27 pm

Team and predictions? 2-1 win for me. Start 352..

McCormick
Nelson - McHugh - Bentley
Mellor - Purrington
Cox - Lee
B.Reid
R.Reid - Brunt
Back to top Go down
MannameadGreen

MannameadGreen

PostSubject: Re: Morecambe Pre-Match Stuff   Morecambe Pre-Match Stuff EmptyFri Jan 23, 2015 12:09 am

No Kellett, no 3-5-2.

23 McCormick

2 Mellor
5 Nelson
16 McHugh
3 Purrington

21 Lee
4 Cox (fit?)
17 Bobby Reid

7 Alessandra
9 Reuben Reid
19 Thomas

Subs: 1 Bittner, 8 Banton, 11 Blizzard, 14 Harvey, 20 Flanagan, 25 Bentley, 28 Brunt.
Back to top Go down
GreenSam

PostSubject: Re: Morecambe Pre-Match Stuff   Morecambe Pre-Match Stuff EmptyFri Jan 23, 2015 8:17 am

McCormick

Nelson
McHugh
Flanagan

Mellor
Cox
Lee
Bobby Reid
Purrington

Reuben Reid
Alessandra

Bittner
Bentley
Richards
Thomas
Brunt
Norburn (if fit)
Harvey (Morgan if he is fit and Harvey is unfit)

Very much doubt Blizzard or Banton will be fit, going on Atkinson's Herald comments.
Back to top Go down
PatDunne

PostSubject: Re: Morecambe Pre-Match Stuff   Morecambe Pre-Match Stuff EmptyFri Jan 23, 2015 8:46 am

Reckon Sam has it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Morecambe Pre-Match Stuff   Morecambe Pre-Match Stuff EmptyFri Jan 23, 2015 11:19 am

village
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

PostSubject: Re: Morecambe Pre-Match Stuff   Morecambe Pre-Match Stuff EmptyFri Jan 23, 2015 11:23 am

My 'Morecombe pre-match stuff' will consist of 5 or 6 pints of Stowford Press. Thanks/OK
Back to top Go down
Greenskin

Greenskin

PostSubject: Re: Morecambe Pre-Match Stuff   Morecambe Pre-Match Stuff EmptyFri Jan 23, 2015 11:31 am

Angry wrote:
village

Village is getting rather boring now. Couldn't something different be tried, like Hamlet or micro settlement?

"We are so fecking Hamlet".

"Jesus, how micro settlement can you get".

Is there a future for such verbiage?
Back to top Go down
AstiSpumante

AstiSpumante

PostSubject: Re: Morecambe Pre-Match Stuff   Morecambe Pre-Match Stuff EmptyFri Jan 23, 2015 11:46 am

Czarcasm wrote:
My 'Morecombe pre-match stuff' will consist of 5 or 6 pints of Stowford Press. Thanks/OK

FFS Czar, Stop. I've talked myself into not going to this one after last weeks fiasco and because of my inner desire to prove to myself that I can kick the habit if and when I choose, you're planting seeds man, planting 'kin seeds, beer/pasty/footie/beer/chinese/MOTD. FCOL confused
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Morecambe Pre-Match Stuff   Morecambe Pre-Match Stuff EmptyFri Jan 23, 2015 11:53 am

Greenskin wrote:
Angry wrote:
village

Village is getting rather boring now. Couldn't something different be tried, like Hamlet or micro settlement?

I shall find something new if not someone else can.

but on the subject of the club i would like to know why block one is nearly sold out yet the other blocks still have loads of spaces left scratch scratch
Back to top Go down
PlymptonPilgrim
Admin
PlymptonPilgrim

PostSubject: Re: Morecambe Pre-Match Stuff   Morecambe Pre-Match Stuff EmptyFri Jan 23, 2015 11:54 am

Greenskin wrote:
Angry wrote:
village

Quite right. Planning ahead, if we ever get back to the CCC, would we then be 'Garden City'

Or urbanisation?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Morecambe Pre-Match Stuff   Morecambe Pre-Match Stuff EmptyFri Jan 23, 2015 11:59 am

PlymptonPilgrim wrote:
Greenskin wrote:
Angry wrote:
village

Quite right. Planning ahead, if we ever get back to the CCC, would we then be 'Garden City'

Or urbanisation?

how about "thats so Makgadikgadi" which if you dont know is a large uninhabited salt pan in botswana.

but back to the game for a second.. I would like to know why on the ticket site block 1 is nearly sold out yet all the other blocks arent even close to being half sold yet scratch scratch whats going on in block one?
Back to top Go down
akagreengull
Admin
akagreengull

PostSubject: Re: Morecambe Pre-Match Stuff   Morecambe Pre-Match Stuff EmptyFri Jan 23, 2015 12:13 pm

Need Bobby to play a blinder, Ruben to start running a bit and play for the team and Alasandra to just hit it when he gets a sniff of the goalmouth.
I go tomorrow in hope rather tha expectation! cheers
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

PostSubject: Re: Morecambe Pre-Match Stuff   Morecambe Pre-Match Stuff EmptyFri Jan 23, 2015 12:17 pm

Angry wrote:
PlymptonPilgrim wrote:
Greenskin wrote:
Angry wrote:
village

Or urbanisation?

how about "thats so Makgadikgadi" which if you dont know is a large uninhabited salt pan in botswana.

but back to the game for a second.. I would like to know why on the ticket site block 1 is nearly sold out yet all the other blocks arent even close to being half sold yet scratch scratch whats going on in block one?

Have you not heard? It's the all new ATD Block1 Cabal.

Special invite only tho...Soz
Back to top Go down
VillageGreen

VillageGreen

PostSubject: Re: Morecambe Pre-Match Stuff   Morecambe Pre-Match Stuff EmptyFri Jan 23, 2015 12:25 pm

i will stick with my 4-0 prediction, as Argyle have had a horrid time just of late and a League Two side is on course to get a right old tanking from the boys in green.
Back to top Go down
Freathy

Freathy

PostSubject: Re: Morecambe Pre-Match Stuff   Morecambe Pre-Match Stuff EmptyFri Jan 23, 2015 6:24 pm

Since before Christmas we've been nowhere near good enough for this division. Argo there for the taking.

Argo 0-2 Morcambe

Glad I'm not going
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Morecambe Pre-Match Stuff   Morecambe Pre-Match Stuff EmptyFri Jan 23, 2015 7:23 pm

I've gone above and beyond in supporting this pile o shite the last few weeks.
Had enough not going tomorrow.
FWIW I think we'll win tomorrow only to go and fail to win the next few..tis the Argo way.

If they don't win this one  the feckin lot of em need shooting.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Morecambe Pre-Match Stuff   Morecambe Pre-Match Stuff EmptyFri Jan 23, 2015 7:26 pm

Edit to add I predict a crowd of between 5800-6300, the lowest for a while, folk are pissed off and rightfully so.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Morecambe Pre-Match Stuff   Morecambe Pre-Match Stuff EmptyFri Jan 23, 2015 7:39 pm

Can't wait until we win 3-0 now
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Morecambe Pre-Match Stuff   Morecambe Pre-Match Stuff EmptyFri Jan 23, 2015 10:06 pm

Josh Pope wrote:
Can't wait until we win 3-0 now

I'm sure you can't, and i'm sure we will record 3 points against the galactic Morecambe.

Avivas like you will no doubt after 1 win claim that we will storm the title after a win against the cockle pickers.

I pray for the day when the more astute have a voice in the Trust.

Back to top Go down
Dick Trickle

PostSubject: Re: Morecambe Pre-Match Stuff   Morecambe Pre-Match Stuff EmptySat Jan 24, 2015 6:22 am

Sheridan seems to have a knack of pulling out a win when he needs to but very rarely a few on the bounce so although I've gone for 0-0 in predictions it wouldn't surprise me if we sneaked it. Morecambe are solid defensively and we can't score so if anyone is going I wouldn't be banking on high entertainment. Worth some liquid anaesthetic pre-match.

This has been touted as a "big match". FFS it's Morecambe. Enjoy the ride. Look how far we've come. Win against Morecambe and we could be back amongst the big boys in the top 7! Nearly a third of the bloody league qualify for the play offs. You might as well scrap the league games and just have a big cup. At least it would free up some Saturdays for people to go and do something more worthwhile.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Morecambe Pre-Match Stuff   Morecambe Pre-Match Stuff EmptySat Jan 24, 2015 7:17 am

Not been since the Oxford game - few sherberts on the train will nullify any mishaps on the pitch!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Morecambe Pre-Match Stuff   Morecambe Pre-Match Stuff EmptySat Jan 24, 2015 12:23 pm

Very confident Argyle will get a win today, though would be funny if they lost
Back to top Go down
AstiSpumante

AstiSpumante

PostSubject: Re: Morecambe Pre-Match Stuff   Morecambe Pre-Match Stuff EmptySat Jan 24, 2015 12:34 pm

Pafcintheplace wrote:

Really scratch

Disappointing, Sad, Tragic, Pathetic, maybe even unlucky.....Yes

Funny.....No.
Back to top Go down
X Isle

X Isle

PostSubject: Re: Morecambe Pre-Match Stuff   Morecambe Pre-Match Stuff EmptySat Jan 24, 2015 1:28 pm

Pafcintheplace wrote:

Having long argued that despite a sliding scale of negative outlooks over 'ere everyone is ultimately on the same side, I find it hard to square that comment away. It's not true but it plays into the hands of those (so called) super fans who think everyone over here wants Argyle to fail.

I've only once knowingly found a defeat funny, 0-7 at Brentford when the Shilton bubble had long since burst. Even then it didn't feel right.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Morecambe Pre-Match Stuff   Morecambe Pre-Match Stuff EmptySat Jan 24, 2015 3:02 pm

AstiSpumante wrote:
Pafcintheplace wrote:

Really scratch

Disappointing, Sad, Tragic, Pathetic, maybe even unlucky.....Yes

Funny.....No.

Well not now I've just put a 5er on Argyle to win, so I wouldn't find it so funny since  I have a financial interest in the outcome, hopefully Man City and Chelsea get past their opposition too.

Betting aside, if Argyle lost I'm not sure I'd feel a thing.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Morecambe Pre-Match Stuff   Morecambe Pre-Match Stuff Empty

Back to top Go down

Morecambe Pre-Match Stuff
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next