+2
zyph
#SHITARTIST
6 posters
AuthorMessage
#SHITARTIST

#SHITARTIST

Organic Hippy bath stuff Empty
PostSubject: Organic Hippy bath stuff   Organic Hippy bath stuff EmptySun Aug 12, 2018 8:58 am

Ive recently become allergic to all the normal soaps,deodrant, shower gel stuff.
I gets well itchy for days afterwards and tis a right bugger.

So my question is "do any of you organic types know of any non chemical products that I could use?"
Cheers me dears.
Back to top Go down
zyph

zyph

PostSubject: Re: Organic Hippy bath stuff   Organic Hippy bath stuff EmptySun Aug 12, 2018 9:13 am

Some aqueous creams can do the job.....I used to suffer from industrial dermatitis and I used to relieve the situation with Dermol 500 lotion....and that can also be used as a soap as can some other makes I believe.
Back to top Go down
seadog
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Organic Hippy bath stuff   Organic Hippy bath stuff EmptySun Aug 12, 2018 9:47 am

I use PitRok original deodorant. works a treat, rub it on yer wet armpits. Lasts for years!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
seadog
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Organic Hippy bath stuff   Organic Hippy bath stuff EmptySun Aug 12, 2018 9:48 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: Organic Hippy bath stuff   Organic Hippy bath stuff EmptySun Aug 12, 2018 9:50 am

I find a kipper masks most smells.
Back to top Go down
#SHITARTIST

#SHITARTIST

PostSubject: Re: Organic Hippy bath stuff   Organic Hippy bath stuff EmptySun Aug 12, 2018 10:11 am

cheers bheys, Aint had a kipper for years.
Back to top Go down
seadog
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Organic Hippy bath stuff   Organic Hippy bath stuff EmptySun Aug 12, 2018 10:39 am

Pitrok is in boots, superdrug etc.
Back to top Go down
Mock Cuncher

Mock Cuncher

PostSubject: Re: Organic Hippy bath stuff   Organic Hippy bath stuff EmptyTue Aug 14, 2018 2:40 pm

Doublebase or cetaphil bhey
Back to top Go down
http://wrongunatlongon.wordpress.com/
Peggy

Peggy

PostSubject: Re: Organic Hippy bath stuff   Organic Hippy bath stuff EmptyTue Aug 14, 2018 3:10 pm

Years ago I had something similar, but it turned out I'd become sensitised to something in my washing powder. Maybe worth trying to work out which ingredient is causing the problem?

Edit: And try Sanex, the Simple range, and baby bath and shampoo.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Organic Hippy bath stuff   Organic Hippy bath stuff EmptyTue Aug 14, 2018 3:41 pm

#SHITARTIST wrote:
Ive recently become allergic to all the normal soaps,deodrant, shower gel stuff.
I gets well itchy for days afterwards and tis a right bugger.

So my question is  "do any of you organic types know of any non chemical products that I could use?"
Cheers me dears.

Are you sure it inst scurvy?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Organic Hippy bath stuff   Organic Hippy bath stuff EmptyTue Aug 14, 2018 5:15 pm

I use aloe vera toothpaste, mouthwash and soaps.  A little more expensive than Joe Normal, but thank heaven you're not normal anyway Al and these sort of toiletries last quite a while, so you won't really notice the difference. Online of course, or Holland and Barrett can rip you off on the High St. There are aloe vera and green tea deodorants friends use, but I haven't used it myself. Believe me, after a few years in the complementary health area, aloe vera products are the the first stop for many chronic allergies. Tea tree oil is something else good to look out for mixed in toiletries, and in fact toiletries is one thing natural plant extracts excel at.
Of course, as Hugh says, your problem is probably scurvy anyway or liver damage.   flower
Only one way to find out.
Back to top Go down
#SHITARTIST

#SHITARTIST

PostSubject: Re: Organic Hippy bath stuff   Organic Hippy bath stuff EmptyWed Aug 15, 2018 4:55 pm

Cheers Bees and Hugh, I may wobble over to the local hippy Guardian twat shop (owner has a wispy beard) Reapers to see what overpriced twatness they have.
Their spices,pepper etc are all 30p a bag, Smells of josticks in there and the organic gluten free cake is £38 a slice.

Fit bird serving at times, probably a vegan.

Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: Organic Hippy bath stuff   Organic Hippy bath stuff EmptyWed Aug 15, 2018 5:16 pm

You can always tell a Vegan they look like Zombies after about eighteen months.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Organic Hippy bath stuff   Organic Hippy bath stuff Empty

Back to top Go down

Organic Hippy bath stuff
Page 1 of 1