Sandford_Grecian
mouldyoldgoat
Nick
Tgwu
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Tgwu

Suliaman Bangura on trial Empty
PostSubject: Suliaman Bangura on trial   Suliaman Bangura on trial EmptyWed Feb 15, 2012 10:11 pm

Bangers Pilgrimage to Argyle

Just weeks after losing one of their most prized defensive talents to the higher echelons of professional football, Gavin Rose may have to deal with an identical scenario again, after revealing that Suliaman Bangura is on trial at Plymouth Argyle.

The financially mutilated League Two outfit are also enduring woes on the pitch, as they sit second from bottom in League Two and have recently turned their attentions towards Bangura as they look to bring in reinforcements to help them achieve their ambitions of survival.

Everyone at the club wishes Suliaman the best of luck during his trial at Plymouth.

©Richard Caldecourt

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Defender

18-year-old central defender who linked up with Dulwich in the summer of 2010 after playing in Fulham's youth side. He made his first team debut on the season's opening day and netted his first senior goal in an FA Cup tie at Tunbridge Wells the following week.

from Dulwich website.

Home | News | Club Info | Fixtures/Results | Table | Squad | Commercial | Contact
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Suliaman Bangura on trial   Suliaman Bangura on trial EmptyThu Feb 16, 2012 8:20 am

Wonder if he's related to Al Bangura, whose campaign against deportation we supported when he was playing for Watford. Younger brother, maybe?
Back to top Go down
Tgwu

PostSubject: Re: Suliaman Bangura on trial   Suliaman Bangura on trial EmptyThu Feb 16, 2012 12:58 pm

if this help, He's of Sierra Leonean descent.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Suliaman Bangura on trial   Suliaman Bangura on trial EmptyThu Feb 16, 2012 1:13 pm

Peggy wrote:
Wonder if he's related to Al Bangura, whose campaign against deportation we supported when he was playing for Watford. Younger brother, maybe?

I seem to remember some support that day, but also chants of "He's going home, he's going home" Razz
Back to top Go down
Nick

Nick

PostSubject: Re: Suliaman Bangura on trial   Suliaman Bangura on trial EmptyThu Feb 16, 2012 1:25 pm

"The financially mutilated League Two outfit"

Nice turn of phrase.

Let's hope the lad is a proper wee nugget (who doesn't get sold after five minutes of being here).
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Suliaman Bangura on trial   Suliaman Bangura on trial EmptyThu Feb 16, 2012 1:27 pm

Nick wrote:
"The financially mutilated League Two outfit"

Nice turn of phrase.

Let's hope the lad is a proper wee nugget (who doesn't get sold after five minutes of being here).

Rangers must be financially obliterated then.
Back to top Go down
mouldyoldgoat
Admin
mouldyoldgoat

PostSubject: Re: Suliaman Bangura on trial   Suliaman Bangura on trial EmptyThu Feb 16, 2012 2:09 pm

Maybe we can take advantage and get some of their decent players for f*** all!

PepsiPete Forecasting League Champion 2016-17

He was behind me at Charlton!  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Now an officially semi retired old fart! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Sandford_Grecian

Sandford_Grecian

Location : Looking into the eyes of the beholder, and all I can see are £££££ signs :-)

PostSubject: Re: Suliaman Bangura on trial   Suliaman Bangura on trial EmptyThu Feb 16, 2012 3:03 pm

mouldyoldgoat wrote:

That's still too high a price for you lol!
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/sandford_merlin

PostSubject: Re: Suliaman Bangura on trial   Suliaman Bangura on trial EmptyThu Feb 16, 2012 3:10 pm

Sandford_Grecian wrote:
mouldyoldgoat wrote:

Don't be silly; haven't you heard? We've got a new multi-millionaire owner, who's prepared to give the financial backing necessary to make sure we retain our League status jocolor
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Suliaman Bangura on trial   Suliaman Bangura on trial EmptyThu Feb 16, 2012 3:15 pm

Andy_Symons wrote:
Sandford_Grecian wrote:
mouldyoldgoat wrote:

Don't be silly; haven't you heard? We've got a new multi-millionaire owner, who's prepared to give the financial backing necessary to make sure we retain our League status jocolor

I think you might just find there will be a widespread case of collective amnesia as in " I/he never said that at all"
Back to top Go down
Charlie Wood

Charlie Wood

PostSubject: Re: Suliaman Bangura on trial   Suliaman Bangura on trial EmptyThu Feb 16, 2012 3:18 pm

Come now Andy, he would if he could, it's just those pesky football league types peering over his shoulder every time he gets his wallet out...or is he like the Queen and doesn't carry cash?
Back to top Go down
Sandford_Grecian

Sandford_Grecian

Location : Looking into the eyes of the beholder, and all I can see are £££££ signs :-)

PostSubject: Re: Suliaman Bangura on trial   Suliaman Bangura on trial EmptyThu Feb 16, 2012 3:19 pm

Andy_Symons wrote:
Sandford_Grecian wrote:
mouldyoldgoat wrote:

I had heard, I had also heard the term within your means, and as you're still losing money by the second of each day.... there, I shall rest m'case m'lord Laughing clown I also heard Brents football wallet, was closed as tight as my arse would be on Brighton front lol!
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/sandford_merlin
Mock Cuncher

Mock Cuncher

PostSubject: Re: Suliaman Bangura on trial   Suliaman Bangura on trial EmptyFri Feb 17, 2012 5:52 am

Dulwich's 18 year old fullback - We Are Saved!
Back to top Go down
http://wrongunatlongon.wordpress.com/
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: Suliaman Bangura on trial   Suliaman Bangura on trial EmptyFri Feb 17, 2012 7:19 am

Mock Cuncher wrote:
Dulwich's 18 year old fullback - We Are Saved!

But he has a name we think we recognise and we might have clapped his brother at Watford, just to show what wonderful fans we are.
Back to top Go down
Freathy

Freathy

PostSubject: Re: Suliaman Bangura on trial   Suliaman Bangura on trial EmptyFri Feb 17, 2012 8:31 am

None of the other loan signings we've made under Fletcher the Clueless have made a scrap of difference to our league position - we're still firmly rooted to the bottom of the L2. It's pointless adding new players, especially cheapo inexperienced and crap players, while our useless chump of a 'manager' can't manage or coach them. Our only hope of survival is getting rid of Clueless and replacing him before tomorrow. The idiot who 'advised' brent that Clueless should be given the job permanently has helped condemn Argyle to non-league and probably much worse.
Back to top Go down
mouldyoldgoat
Admin
mouldyoldgoat

PostSubject: Re: Suliaman Bangura on trial   Suliaman Bangura on trial EmptyFri Feb 17, 2012 10:44 am

Freathy wrote:
None of the other loan signings we've made under Fletcher the Clueless have made a scrap of difference to our league position - we're still firmly rooted to the bottom of the L2. It's pointless adding new players, especially cheapo inexperienced and crap players, while our useless chump of a 'manager' can't manage or coach them. Our only hope of survival is getting rid of Clueless and replacing him before tomorrow. The idiot who 'advised' brent that Clueless should be given the job permanently has helped condemn Argyle to non-league and probably much worse.

You mean rids.

PepsiPete Forecasting League Champion 2016-17

He was behind me at Charlton!  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Now an officially semi retired old fart! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: Suliaman Bangura on trial   Suliaman Bangura on trial EmptyFri Feb 17, 2012 11:28 am

mouldyoldgoat wrote:
Freathy wrote:

You mean rids.

That was for financial reasons I presumed. He's had plenty of time to take advice since then but seems to be listening to the wrong people Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Charlie Wood

Charlie Wood

PostSubject: Re: Suliaman Bangura on trial   Suliaman Bangura on trial EmptyFri Feb 17, 2012 11:55 am

James sees great potential in him. That's really not much of a qualification for being a manager right now. My hunch is we will stay up and Fletch will survive a couple of months into the next season before the penny drops with the "advisers". Lets hope John Deehan can hang on that long for a proper job Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Suliaman Bangura on trial   Suliaman Bangura on trial Empty

Back to top Go down

Suliaman Bangura on trial
Page 1 of 1