Chingers
pepsipete
Tringreen
tcm
12 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

Luke McCormick trial at Swindon Empty
PostSubject: Luke McCormick trial at Swindon   Luke McCormick trial at Swindon EmptyTue May 22, 2012 10:34 pm

Luke has a trial with Di Canio's swindon town
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Luke McCormick trial at Swindon   Luke McCormick trial at Swindon EmptyTue May 22, 2012 11:02 pm

I hope they take him...then we can put this silly "hes coming/wed like him back at Argyle" nonsense to bed, i seen a few weeks ago that most on Pasoti would take him back
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Luke McCormick trial at Swindon   Luke McCormick trial at Swindon EmptyTue May 22, 2012 11:14 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
tcm

tcm

PostSubject: Re: Luke McCormick trial at Swindon   Luke McCormick trial at Swindon EmptyWed May 23, 2012 10:03 am

no way should he ever step on to a pitch in this country again,imagine what the tabliods will do with that?imagine what that would be like for the family? to have it draged up again,,i would say to luke,,feck of and get a job in asda and keep your head down ,show some feckin respect to the family,who the feck is advising him!!!!!!!!!!!!!,,,,maddness,
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Luke McCormick trial at Swindon   Luke McCormick trial at Swindon EmptyWed May 23, 2012 10:07 am

tcm wrote:
no way should he ever step on to a pitch in this country again,imagine what the tabliods will do with that?imagine what that would be like for the family? to have it draged up again,,i would say to luke,,feck of and get a job in asda and keep your head down ,show some feckin respect to the family,who the feck is advising him!!!!!!!!!!!!!,,,,maddness,

Disagree, and I have said this on another thread.

Other footballers have committed crimes and been able to play again.

What he did was beyond wrong but he deserves another chance, I know those Kids won't get one but Luke has to live with what he did for the rest of his life. You can't keep punishing him.

Lee
Back to top Go down
tcm

tcm

PostSubject: Re: Luke McCormick trial at Swindon   Luke McCormick trial at Swindon EmptyWed May 23, 2012 10:24 am

Lee Jameson wrote:
tcm wrote:

What he did was beyond wrong but he deserves another chance, I know those Kids won't get one but Luke has to live with what he did for the rest of his life. You can't keep punishing him.

Lee
no one is punishing him,he can take a job where he is not noticed,can you imagine him laughing jumping in the air to celebrate,on TV!!!!!! and some one from the family seeing that,this about the family concerned,nothing else,nothing to do with other footballers,there is nothing to compare with this,this is about him protecting the family from any more pain,not thinking about how much cash he can earn,which is what it comes down too ,if he is that botherd about playing he can go down the park like i do,,he has killed children ,,that over rides ever other concideration,,,the man need to be humble not putting himself in the spot light,,,,you must be on a differant feckin planet lee,,,,
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: Luke McCormick trial at Swindon   Luke McCormick trial at Swindon EmptyWed May 23, 2012 10:31 am

My take on this one has always been, 'there but for the grace of god go many of us'.

Having said that, I too think he's ill advised to try to earn a living in the public gaze, not only for those directly involved but for the bile he will undoubtedy inspire from football crowds.
Move overseas and play maybe but not here.
Back to top Go down
pepsipete

pepsipete

PostSubject: Re: Luke McCormick trial at Swindon   Luke McCormick trial at Swindon EmptyWed May 23, 2012 10:40 am

As football is only a short career perhaps he would be well advised to try something else.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Luke McCormick trial at Swindon   Luke McCormick trial at Swindon EmptyWed May 23, 2012 10:42 am

He did the crime and did the time. I agree with Tring - there but for the grace etc go may people. Wrong and awful consequences but it isn't as if he picked up a gun and shot.

But I can't see it being viable that he picks up his career here. He will get such stick from people within spitting distance for 90 minutes that it just wouldn't work. He would have to possess a hide six inches thick and an ability to direct his hearing that ordinary people don't have to be able to withstand it.

The only way I think it would work is for him to pursue his career in another country.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Luke McCormick trial at Swindon   Luke McCormick trial at Swindon EmptyWed May 23, 2012 10:59 am

tcm wrote:
Lee Jameson wrote:
tcm wrote:

Lee
no one is punishing him,he can take a job where he is not noticed,can you imagine him laughing jumping in the air to celebrate,on TV!!!!!! and some one from the family seeing that,this about the family concerned,nothing else,nothing to do with other footballers,there is nothing to compare with this,this is about him protecting the family from any more pain,not thinking about how much cash he can earn,which is what it comes down too ,if he is that botherd about playing he can go down the park like i do,,he has killed children ,,that over rides ever other concideration,,,the man need to be humble not putting himself in the spot light,,,,you must be on a differant feckin planet lee,,,,

This is my take on it exactly. If he wants to coach kids in his spare time free of charge whilst working on a building site or something that's fine, or doing something to raise the awareness of the horrors of drink driving whilst doing any job that he's not in the limelight, but to want play in front of thousands of people again is a kick in the teeth for the family he decimated.

The fans will be on his back from day one, but eventually when he pulls off a world class save, or saves a last minute penalty, he will become a hero to whatever team he's playing for. Children too young to know what he's done will want his name on the back of their team shirt.

Lee only has a view of live and let live because he done something wrong himself recently and wants to be accepted again and it all forgotten. What Luke McCormick did was far worse than trying to put a spanner in the works of the Argyle Fans Trust, and I would rather you didn't post on here again because it was callous and caused harm to an organisation that you used to support whole-heartedly.

I saw your post on Pasoti where you told everyone about being swore at by a Trust Board member recently, and then said you weren't going to say anything about it, well that is a drop in the ocean compared to what the family of the killed children, and disabled father as a result of McCormick's drink driving would feel every single time they heard his name or the name of the club he was playing for. Instead of being sworn at I would imagine they would feel like going to a game where he was playing and doing him some harm, and I wouldn't blame them if they did.

In fact Lee, I would say that you got away lightly yourself just being called a wanker or whatever, I would probably have attempted to see how deep your throat was by ramming my fist down it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Luke McCormick trial at Swindon   Luke McCormick trial at Swindon EmptyWed May 23, 2012 11:07 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

So apparently he want's to give something back to society, and the best way to do that is to play football? Absolute bullshit, how is him being paid a couple of grand a week giving something back to society? Once again it appears that nothing else matters in football other than how good a player you are.
Back to top Go down
Chingers

Chingers

PostSubject: Re: Luke McCormick trial at Swindon   Luke McCormick trial at Swindon EmptyWed May 23, 2012 11:12 am

I'm not sure how this thread has turned into a "smash your fist down Lee Jamiesons throat" thing (whatever floats your boat), but back on track why would McCormick want to put himself through all the abuse? He's done his time fair enough, but what's he trying to prove? We've seen players come back from time in the nick, but the circumstances to his crime and the people affected make this much more difficult to accept.
Back to top Go down
http://www.haleendafc.co.uk

PostSubject: Re: Luke McCormick trial at Swindon   Luke McCormick trial at Swindon EmptyWed May 23, 2012 11:25 am

Chingers wrote:
I'm not sure how this thread has turned into a "smash your fist down Lee Jamiesons throat" thing (whatever floats your boat), but back on track why would McCormick want to put himself through all the abuse? He's done his time fair enough, but what's he trying to prove? We've seen players come back from time in the nick, but the circumstances to his crime and the people affected make this much more difficult to accept.

Because Lee Jameson is all for people being forgiven for the deeds, seeing as he acted like a complete c*** to so-called friends and to The Argle Fans Trust, which he used to be a board member of. He was also whining on Pasoti yesterday about being sworn at by a Trust Board member recently and I was pointing out that he was lucky that's all that happened to him, and that it would be a mere drop in the ocean compared to the shit McCormick will face if he returns to playing professional football.

I happen to believe that anyone who cheats on their partner/wife/husband is a scumbag and anyone who sexually abuses children should be chemically castrated so they never get the urge to do it again. It's called having an opinion Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Chingers

Chingers

PostSubject: Re: Luke McCormick trial at Swindon   Luke McCormick trial at Swindon EmptyWed May 23, 2012 11:34 am

Bit of a tenuous link between Lee's recent behaviour and someone who has killed two children. Isn't it?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Luke McCormick trial at Swindon   Luke McCormick trial at Swindon EmptyWed May 23, 2012 11:56 am

Chingers wrote:
Bit of a tenuous link between Lee's recent behaviour and someone who has killed two children. Isn't it?

How is it tenuous when he commented on the thread, and want's him to be forgiven?

He also commented on Pasoti yesterday about being sworn at because of his actions in the DeepThroat shit, I am merely pointing out that being sworn at is nothing compared to the abuse McCormick will face from opposition fans, and probably a few of his own clubs supporters who have a sense of decency.

So in my opinion, the comments I have made tie in with the rest of the thread. Unfortunately for you this is not Pasoti so the mods don't get to decide which posts bring anything to the thread or meander slightly off course, even though I still think my comments are relevant to the basic point of this thread.

Plus I find Lee to be a complete Knobber who needs reminding from time to time what a shitty thing he did Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Chingers

Chingers

PostSubject: Re: Luke McCormick trial at Swindon   Luke McCormick trial at Swindon EmptyWed May 23, 2012 12:07 pm

What the fcuk has Pasoti got to do with this? All I'm saying is this is a thread about Luke Mc playing football again and you've starting talking about smashing people in throat. It would just be nice sometimes for one thread to stay almost on topic without mentioning Pasoti or bringing in personal vendettas. It really is fcuking boring mate and massively off putting to new posters. Just my opinion like. Shame really as we both agree on Luke McCormick.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Luke McCormick trial at Swindon   Luke McCormick trial at Swindon EmptyWed May 23, 2012 12:17 pm

Chingers wrote:
What the fcuk has Pasoti got to do with this? All I'm saying is this is a thread about Luke Mc playing football again and you've starting talking about smashing people in throat. It would just be nice sometimes for one thread to stay almost on topic without mentioning Pasoti or bringing in personal vendettas. It really is fcuking boring mate and massively off putting to new posters. Just my opinion like. Shame really as we both agree on Luke McCormick.

That's fair enough Chingers. But I would have to say that I made one comment and it has now carried on for another 7 or 8 posts. Lee sticking up for him is hardly surprising and I'm sure Wozzer will be of the same opinion that people should be forgiven and given another chance, funny that.

If Tring made a comment along the lines of anyone who lives in Cyprus but is born in Britain should receive extra pension rights, I would call him a knobber. If Sneinton Green made a comment about Argyle fans living in Nottinghamshire being better than any other Argyle fans, I would call him a knobber. If I said that fans living in Wiltshire should be given free entry to Argyle games I would like to think that everyone would agree with me Razz

I hope you get my point.
Back to top Go down
Chingers

Chingers

PostSubject: Re: Luke McCormick trial at Swindon   Luke McCormick trial at Swindon EmptyWed May 23, 2012 12:29 pm

I get your point entirely and happen to agree.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Luke McCormick trial at Swindon   Luke McCormick trial at Swindon EmptyWed May 23, 2012 3:52 pm

Greenjock wrote:
Lee only has a view of live and let live because he done something wrong himself recently and wants to be accepted again and it all forgotten. What Luke McCormick did was far worse than trying to put a spanner in the works of the Argyle Fans Trust, and I would rather you didn't post on here again because it was callous and caused harm to an organisation that you used to support whole-heartedly.

I saw your post on Pasoti where you told everyone about being swore at by a Trust Board member recently, and then said you weren't going to say anything about it, well that is a drop in the ocean compared to what the family of the killed children, and disabled father as a result of McCormick's drink driving would feel every single time they heard his name or the name of the club he was playing for. Instead of being sworn at I would imagine they would feel like going to a game where he was playing and doing him some harm, and I wouldn't blame them if they did.

In fact Lee, I would say that you got away lightly yourself just being called a wanker or whatever, I would probably have attempted to see how deep your throat was by ramming my fist down it.

The implied threat of violence is out of order, Jock. To call someone "a wanker" or a "knobber" is one thing but threats are another. Please don't do it.
Back to top Go down
Sandford_Grecian

Sandford_Grecian

Location : Looking into the eyes of the beholder, and all I can see are £££££ signs :-)

PostSubject: Re: Luke McCormick trial at Swindon   Luke McCormick trial at Swindon EmptyWed May 23, 2012 3:53 pm

Of course, he's not adverse to a trial, is he Wink
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/sandford_merlin
Mapperley, darling

Mapperley, darling

PostSubject: Re: Luke McCormick trial at Swindon   Luke McCormick trial at Swindon EmptyWed May 23, 2012 4:25 pm

Greenjock wrote:
Chingers wrote:

That's fair enough Chingers. But I would have to say that I made one comment and it has now carried on for another 7 or 8 posts. Lee sticking up for him is hardly surprising and I'm sure Wozzer will be of the same opinion that people should be forgiven and given another chance, funny that.

If Tring made a comment along the lines of anyone who lives in Cyprus but is born in Britain should receive extra pension rights, I would call him a knobber. If Sneinton Green made a comment about Argyle fans living in Nottinghamshire being better than any other Argyle fans, I would call him a knobber. If I said that fans living in Wiltshire should be given free entry to Argyle games I would like to think that everyone would agree with me Razz

I hope you get my point.

[b]argonauts in notts are much better than any other so-called fans Razz
Back to top Go down
http://www.nicegarden.co.uk

PostSubject: Re: Luke McCormick trial at Swindon   Luke McCormick trial at Swindon EmptyWed May 23, 2012 8:44 pm

Greenjock's been out in the sun too much; it's baked his tiny little paranoid brain into meltdown.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Luke McCormick trial at Swindon   Luke McCormick trial at Swindon EmptyWed May 23, 2012 8:46 pm

hairy j wrote:
Greenjock's been out in the sun too much; it's baked his tiny little paranoid brain into meltdown.

Paranoid? What that McCormick's returning?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Luke McCormick trial at Swindon   Luke McCormick trial at Swindon EmptyWed May 23, 2012 9:10 pm

Lee Jameson supporting McCormick again i see...both on here and Pasoti
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Luke McCormick trial at Swindon   Luke McCormick trial at Swindon EmptyWed May 23, 2012 9:34 pm

He's entitled to an opinion punchdrunk. I've read a few sites on this subject now and the Herald comments section on the story and this is one that divides opinion quite evenly it seems. I'm one of the cut his bollocks off brigade but there are plenty of others who say he has done his time so let him get on with his life. I don't agree with that either but Jameson is only saying what a load of others are.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Luke McCormick trial at Swindon   Luke McCormick trial at Swindon Empty

Back to top Go down

Luke McCormick trial at Swindon
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next