The 'ONLY' Independent Internet Forum for Argyle Fans
 
HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

 

 Wire me the monies

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

Posts : 8958
Join date : 2011-10-23

Wire me the monies - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wire me the monies   Wire me the monies - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 10, 2020 8:22 pm

Bob Crow wrote:
seadog wrote:
I was in SA during the apartheid era, fabulous if you were pearly white. Shite for even anyone with a Mediterranean tan.

Rickler goes straight in with the race card when he clearly hasn't got a clue about the political situation in the RSA. His only knowledge of the subject is the defacto 'All white Africans are racist fecking boers'

I was born in apartheid SA after my South Rhodesian father and Polish mother along with the rest of my family fled Rhodesia during the violence in the days after the Lancaster House agreement.
Yes apartheid was brutal, but what SA has now is no less brutal.
The demographics of Pretoria (the city of my birth) largest ethnic group is whites, yet they are discriminated against with government policies on land, jobs and housing giving priority to the minority demographic of black Africans.
Cape Town's most dominant race group is coloured, yet they too are discriminated against by the same policies to give black Africans the priority.
My cousin who's a lawyer back in Bloemfontein has told me that the UN human rights commission accepts that the Afrikaaner ethnic group is discriminated against and cases of violence against white farmers in rural areas has resulted in her office successfully applying for asylum for clients in New Zealand, Canada, Belgium and Holland.

Still think it's all racist Rickler?

Anyway, who was it who first implimented and incubated apartheid across Southern Africa? I'll give you a clue, a country where it's monarch wears a crown made with stolen stones and it's capital is London.

So you'm a plastic Janner then Bob!?
Back to top Go down
Rickler

Rickler

Posts : 6019
Join date : 2011-05-10
Location : Inside the mind...

Wire me the monies - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wire me the monies   Wire me the monies - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 10, 2020 8:48 pm

Bob Crow wrote:

Rickler goes straight in with the race card when he clearly hasn't got a clue about the political situation in the RSA. His only knowledge of the subject is the defacto 'All white Africans are racist fecking boers'


There's jumping to a conclusion for you.  You haven't got a clue what I think or what I know about SA or its political situation.  Actually, it's pretty obvious you haven't got a clue about much at all.

Anyway, you're the one throwing allegations of racism about, with you accusing Wozzer of being racist despite not being able to offer a shred of evidence to back your claim up.  That's a real scum bag move.  

Not only that..  You won't say a word against your pal - the moron known as Harvetheslayer - who went by the atrociously racist name of  "General Rastus".  Another scum bag move.  Why aren't you calling him out?

Until you do both Comrade Bob,  You can quit with your virtue signalling faux racist outrage and stick it up your arse.
Back to top Go down
Punchdrunk

Punchdrunk

Posts : 1939
Join date : 2016-02-18

Wire me the monies - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wire me the monies   Wire me the monies - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 03, 2020 1:12 pm

Any word recently on freechat from our adopted Gambian ?

lol! laugh
Back to top Go down
RegGreen



Posts : 4067
Join date : 2015-07-08

Wire me the monies - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wire me the monies   Wire me the monies - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 03, 2020 2:21 pm

Punchdrunk wrote:
Any word recently on freechat from our adopted Gambian ?

lol! laugh
He was on there last week ..keeps popping in & out on there every few weeks lol
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

Posts : 5778
Join date : 2015-04-02
Age : 29
Location : Behind you Jameson....

Wire me the monies - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wire me the monies   Wire me the monies - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 03, 2020 2:40 pm

RegGreen wrote:
Punchdrunk wrote:
Any word recently on freechat from our adopted Gambian ?

lol! laugh
He was on there last week ..keeps popping in & out on there every few weeks lol

Well we have a special kind of stoopid in Plymouth Reg and big boy has to make occasional appearances to keep up the cashflow of the bellends sending him dosh on a regular basis

Dosh to fuel his 4 by 4 and for his designer gear naturally. I'm still waiting for the group who were flying out to build him a water treatment plant to let us know how they got on exactly.................when they found scammer boys village already had one
Back to top Go down
Punchdrunk

Punchdrunk

Posts : 1939
Join date : 2016-02-18

Wire me the monies - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wire me the monies   Wire me the monies - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 22, 2020 2:20 pm

Wire me the monies - Page 3 0b213010
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

Posts : 5778
Join date : 2015-04-02
Age : 29
Location : Behind you Jameson....

Wire me the monies - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wire me the monies   Wire me the monies - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 22, 2020 3:33 pm

lol I wonder if the penny will ever drop for John Lloyd
Probably not.....
Back to top Go down
RegGreen



Posts : 4067
Join date : 2015-07-08

Wire me the monies - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wire me the monies   Wire me the monies - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 22, 2020 5:55 pm

On lockdown! No doubt the western union office is still open Very Happy
Back to top Go down
seadog
Admin
seadog

Posts : 11135
Join date : 2011-05-10
Age : 61
Location : @ sea or @home

Wire me the monies - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wire me the monies   Wire me the monies - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 22, 2020 7:56 pm

I think the effects of Covid in Africa, India and other very poor areas will be catastrophic.

_______________________________________
What lovely weather we are having for the time of year.
Back to top Go down
Bob Crow

Bob Crow

Posts : 1331
Join date : 2018-05-12
Location : Giving Lee Jameson's private detective the slip and runaround

Wire me the monies - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wire me the monies   Wire me the monies - Page 3 EmptyThu May 21, 2020 12:20 am

seadog wrote:
I think the effects of Covid in Africa, India and other very poor areas will be catastrophic.

Good Post

Though one African state seems to be streets ahead of most of the Western world in the fight, no surprises for which country?
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

Posts : 5778
Join date : 2015-04-02
Age : 29
Location : Behind you Jameson....

Wire me the monies - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wire me the monies   Wire me the monies - Page 3 EmptyThu May 21, 2020 6:58 am

RegGreen wrote:
On lockdown! No doubt the western union office is still open Very Happy

Reg its always open for the seriously dim to send cash to Big Boy to fuel his latest 4 x 4 and fund his lifestyle

We really do have a special kind of stoopid in Plymouth but really one "educated" wanker should know better. Nah he wouldnt like the negative fallout if he spoke out.
Back to top Go down
Bob Crow

Bob Crow

Posts : 1331
Join date : 2018-05-12
Location : Giving Lee Jameson's private detective the slip and runaround

Wire me the monies - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wire me the monies   Wire me the monies - Page 3 EmptyMon May 25, 2020 8:46 pm

He was back on FreakHat the other day with his broken pigeon English. Harve will tell you how his English manifestly improves when in private message or email correspondence.
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

Posts : 5778
Join date : 2015-04-02
Age : 29
Location : Behind you Jameson....

Wire me the monies - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wire me the monies   Wire me the monies - Page 3 EmptyTue May 26, 2020 6:08 am

Bob Crow wrote:
He was back on FreakHat the other day with his broken pigeon English. Harve will tell you how his English manifestly improves when in private message or email correspondence.

lol yes its immaculate when in private conversation
feck em Bob 95% of John Lloyds disciples havent travelled further than the Isle of Wight and therein lays the problem
Back to top Go down
RegGreen



Posts : 4067
Join date : 2015-07-08

Wire me the monies - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wire me the monies   Wire me the monies - Page 3 EmptyTue May 26, 2020 11:46 am

harvetheslayer wrote:
Bob Crow wrote:
He was back on FreakHat the other day with his broken pigeon English. Harve will tell you how his English manifestly improves when in private message or email correspondence.

lol yes its immaculate when in private conversation
feck em Bob 95% of John Lloyds disciples havent travelled further than the Isle of Wight and therein lays the problem
brilliant harve lol!
Back to top Go down
Bob Crow

Bob Crow

Posts : 1331
Join date : 2018-05-12
Location : Giving Lee Jameson's private detective the slip and runaround

Wire me the monies - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wire me the monies   Wire me the monies - Page 3 EmptyTue May 26, 2020 12:53 pm

You can count on it that John the muppet Merrick still sends him a Western Union care package every payday.
Back to top Go down
Rickler

Rickler

Posts : 6019
Join date : 2011-05-10
Location : Inside the mind...

Wire me the monies - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wire me the monies   Wire me the monies - Page 3 EmptyTue May 26, 2020 5:30 pm

Lol.. The irony of Harve, Reggie and Bob taking the piss out of John Lloyd.

No self awareness whatsover. FYi fellas.. John L has more sense in his toenail clippings than the three of you combined.
Back to top Go down
mouldyoldgoat
Admin
mouldyoldgoat

Posts : 11225
Join date : 2011-12-22
Age : 57
Location : Berkshire

Wire me the monies - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wire me the monies   Wire me the monies - Page 3 EmptyTue May 26, 2020 5:38 pm

Bit harsh on toenail clippings! Very Happy

_______________________________________
I'm one of the common people so says the wife!
(A true GSG Girl)

PepsiPete Forecasting League Champion 2016-17

He was behind me at Charlton!  affraid

Now an officially retired old fart! bounce
Back to top Go down
Bob Crow

Bob Crow

Posts : 1331
Join date : 2018-05-12
Location : Giving Lee Jameson's private detective the slip and runaround

Wire me the monies - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wire me the monies   Wire me the monies - Page 3 EmptyTue May 26, 2020 8:20 pm

Rickler wrote:
Lol..  The irony of Harve, Reggie and Bob taking the piss out of John Lloyd.

No self awareness whatsover.  FYi fellas..  John L has more sense in his toenail clippings than the three of you combined.

Try the decaf troll.
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

Posts : 5778
Join date : 2015-04-02
Age : 29
Location : Behind you Jameson....

Wire me the monies - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wire me the monies   Wire me the monies - Page 3 EmptyWed May 27, 2020 5:51 am

Rickler wrote:
Lol..  The irony of Harve, Reggie and Bob taking the piss out of John Lloyd.

No self awareness whatsover.  FYi fellas..  John L has more sense in his toenail clippings than the three of you combined.

Ahh the fat wanker resurfaces with his weekly trolling.
Now fook off you odious twat.

(I do apologise to guests reading these threads but until Admin/Mods hammer down on this repulsive troll it will continue)
Back to top Go down
Rickler

Rickler

Posts : 6019
Join date : 2011-05-10
Location : Inside the mind...

Wire me the monies - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wire me the monies   Wire me the monies - Page 3 EmptyWed May 27, 2020 6:26 am

harvetheslayer wrote:
Rickler wrote:
Lol..  The irony of Harve, Reggie and Bob taking the piss out of John Lloyd.

No self awareness whatsover.  FYi fellas..  John L has more sense in his toenail clippings than the three of you combined.

Ahh the fat wanker resurfaces with his weekly trolling.
Now fook off you odious twat.

(I do apologise to guests reading these threads but until Admin/Mods hammer down on this repulsive troll it will continue)


...and your treatment of John Lloyd is what, exactly?

You're like your fellow racist idiot, Bob Crow.  Like I said, "No self awareness whatsoever".
Back to top Go down
Bob Crow

Bob Crow

Posts : 1331
Join date : 2018-05-12
Location : Giving Lee Jameson's private detective the slip and runaround

Wire me the monies - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wire me the monies   Wire me the monies - Page 3 EmptyWed May 27, 2020 9:07 am

Rickler wrote:
harvetheslayer wrote:
Rickler wrote:
Lol..  The irony of Harve, Reggie and Bob taking the piss out of John Lloyd.

No self awareness whatsover.  FYi fellas..  John L has more sense in his toenail clippings than the three of you combined.

Ahh the fat wanker resurfaces with his weekly trolling.
Now fook off you odious twat.

(I do apologise to guests reading these threads but until Admin/Mods hammer down on this repulsive troll it will continue)


...and your treatment of John Lloyd is what, exactly?

You're like your fellow racist idiot, Bob Crow.  Like I said, "No self awareness whatsoever".



What gives you the impression I have a problem with John Lloyd Rickler?
Bearing in mind he lives literally minutes from mine and I would often see him on the bus on our way to work and always have a chat about most things Argyle.

Try again troll.
Back to top Go down
seadog
Admin
seadog

Posts : 11135
Join date : 2011-05-10
Age : 61
Location : @ sea or @home

Wire me the monies - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wire me the monies   Wire me the monies - Page 3 EmptyWed May 27, 2020 12:17 pm

harvetheslayer wrote:
Rickler wrote:
Lol..  The irony of Harve, Reggie and Bob taking the piss out of John Lloyd.

No self awareness whatsover.  FYi fellas..  John L has more sense in his toenail clippings than the three of you combined.




Ahh the fat wanker resurfaces with his weekly trolling.
Now fook off you odious twat.

(I do apologise to guests reading these threads but until Admin/Mods hammer down on this repulsive troll it will continue)

Hammer down indeed Harve. Take this as a final warning be civil or leave.

_______________________________________
What lovely weather we are having for the time of year.
Back to top Go down
Rickler

Rickler

Posts : 6019
Join date : 2011-05-10
Location : Inside the mind...

Wire me the monies - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wire me the monies   Wire me the monies - Page 3 EmptyWed May 27, 2020 4:39 pm

Bob Crow wrote:
What gives you the impression I have a problem with John Lloyd Rickler?
Bearing in mind he lives literally minutes from mine and I would often see him on the bus on our way to work and always have a chat about most things Argyle.

Try again troll.

Okay I will.


Bob Crow wrote:
You can count on it that John the muppet Merrick still sends him a Western Union care package every payday.

Nice way to talk about your friends, Bob.  With friends like you etc...
Back to top Go down
Bob Crow

Bob Crow

Posts : 1331
Join date : 2018-05-12
Location : Giving Lee Jameson's private detective the slip and runaround

Wire me the monies - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wire me the monies   Wire me the monies - Page 3 EmptyWed May 27, 2020 5:06 pm

Rickler wrote:
Bob Crow wrote:
What gives you the impression I have a problem with John Lloyd Rickler?
Bearing in mind he lives literally minutes from mine and I would often see him on the bus on our way to work and always have a chat about most things Argyle.

Try again troll.

Okay I will.


Bob Crow wrote:
You can count on it that John the muppet Merrick still sends him a Western Union care package every payday.

Nice way to talk about your friends, Bob.  With friends like you etc...

Not a patch on the bilge you use to aim at Andy when he was AFT chair aye? Your language aimed at Roger was equally industrial too, not to mention how you hounded Bees off.
Still want to take the moral high ground hmm?
Back to top Go down
Rickler

Rickler

Posts : 6019
Join date : 2011-05-10
Location : Inside the mind...

Wire me the monies - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wire me the monies   Wire me the monies - Page 3 EmptyWed May 27, 2020 5:32 pm

Bob Crow wrote:
Rickler wrote:
Bob Crow wrote:
What gives you the impression I have a problem with John Lloyd Rickler?
Bearing in mind he lives literally minutes from mine and I would often see him on the bus on our way to work and always have a chat about most things Argyle.

Try again troll.

Okay I will.


Bob Crow wrote:
You can count on it that John the muppet Merrick still sends him a Western Union care package every payday.

Nice way to talk about your friends, Bob.  With friends like you etc...

Not a patch on the bilge you use to aim at Andy when he was AFT chair aye? Your language aimed at Roger was equally industrial too, not to mention how you hounded Bees off.
Still want to take the moral high ground hmm?


We were talking about you.  I notice how you did not defend yourself but changed the subject...

Anyway, since you did...

Would you like to point out what was incorrect in my criticism of Andy Symons.  The AFT under his direction was, and still is, a disaster.  Symons  couldn't even get it together to announce he had stepped down.

I wasn't the one calling 'Roger' a cnut.  That was other people.  Once again...  Would you like to point out what I said about him that was unfair?

As for Beezy...  He could have come back.  He didn't.  He was also thrown off Freechat by your good friend John Lloyd.  Basically Beez is a social misfit.

Yes...  I will take the moral high ground.

How are the racist rants going?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




Wire me the monies - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wire me the monies   Wire me the monies - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down
 
Wire me the monies
Back to top 
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Home Park :: Zoo Corner-
Jump to: