Yea Man
green_genie
Earwegoagain
harvetheslayer
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

Absolutely sublime.... - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Absolutely sublime....   Absolutely sublime.... - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 24, 2019 11:28 am

I think it’s shit. Where’s the dentist and school in the corner? They could have at least stipulation a lighthouse in there. Did nobody consider the residents of Haringays view of the wash?
Back to top Go down
RD104

PostSubject: Re: Absolutely sublime....   Absolutely sublime.... - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 24, 2019 2:28 pm

SteelCannon wrote:
Is indeed very impressive. However, £1b is easy to raise when you’re a top four Premier League club AND have a huge injection of funds from the NFL. Spurs’ new ground will now be the official host of all the UK based NFL matches, currently about three a year.

I’ve been to one at Wembley. It’s good, but they can’t fill it. End up netting off the seats at the bottom, not to mention ruins the pitch. I believe this ground has a retractable plastic pitch they can slide in when it’s NFL time.

There are 4 UK NFL games this season, 2 at Wembley and 2 at Spurs.

All the games are massively over subscribed and sell out in no time, Spurs will be even worse as it's a smaller capacity than Wembley.

The areas fenced off are because NFL teams and staff are huge and take up a lot if room, not because of inability to sell tickets.

Sent from Topic'it App
Back to top Go down
MikeWN

PostSubject: Re: Absolutely sublime....   Absolutely sublime.... - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2019 2:06 pm

Beavertown have a brewery IN the stadium. When I first heard that, I thought it was a bit too craft-beer-wankery, even for a craft beer wanker like me. But, in all fairness, beer and footy do go hand in hand, and at least they aren't just saying 'drink that swill and look happy about it,' like most clubs.
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

PostSubject: Re: Absolutely sublime....   Absolutely sublime.... - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2019 7:14 pm

MikeWN wrote:
Beavertown have a brewery IN the stadium. When I first heard that, I thought it was a bit too craft-beer-wankery, even for a craft beer wanker like me. But, in all fairness, beer and footy do go hand in hand, and at least they aren't just saying 'drink that swill and look happy about it,' like most clubs.

Lupuloid....Mmmmm
Back to top Go down
akagreengull
Admin
akagreengull

PostSubject: Re: Absolutely sublime....   Absolutely sublime.... - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2019 9:32 pm

You lot are just jealous, I'm sure transparent Si and Lord 30% will produce a magnificent stand fit for a 21st century Ocean City. raised eyebrow
Back to top Go down
green_genie

green_genie

PostSubject: Re: Absolutely sublime....   Absolutely sublime.... - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2019 10:25 pm

"Members will also enjoy the most diverse drinks menu in the ground, featuring exclusive local St Austell ales and authentic Plymouth Gin, as well as some new food favourites created exclusively for Club Argyle members by our friends at Ginsters."

From launch of the Platinum membership package. Who needs hand crafted cheeses, when you can get a hot steak slice.
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: Absolutely sublime....   Absolutely sublime.... - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2019 10:36 pm

lol! They will probably do a twenty eight course tasting menu, cocktail pasty, mini sausage roll...all washed down with a pint of Stoggs straight from the bottle.
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

Location : Wormwood Scrubs awaiting the imminent arrival of Johnson..

PostSubject: Re: Absolutely sublime....   Absolutely sublime.... - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 26, 2019 6:46 am

akagreengull wrote:
You lot are just jealous, I'm sure transparent Si and Lord 30% will produce a magnificent stand fit for a 21st century Ocean City. raised eyebrow

Frankly staggering Gull just staggering.
Back to top Go down
Rickler

Rickler

PostSubject: Re: Absolutely sublime....   Absolutely sublime.... - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 26, 2019 5:05 pm

harvetheslayer wrote:
akagreengull wrote:

Frankly staggering Gull just staggering.

Sarcasm isn't your strong point is it, Harve?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Absolutely sublime....   Absolutely sublime.... - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Absolutely sublime....
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2