Les Miserable
Czarcasm
19 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Hugh Midde

Hugh Midde

Labour Party Implosion  - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Labour Party Implosion    Labour Party Implosion  - Page 6 EmptyThu Apr 22, 2021 6:11 pm

After all their holier-than-thou moralizing regarding the use of lobbyists it's been discovered that Labour have three (3) of the feckers in the House of Lords.

Back to top Go down
Hugh Midde

Hugh Midde

PostSubject: Re: Labour Party Implosion    Labour Party Implosion  - Page 6 EmptyThu Apr 22, 2021 6:15 pm

Hugh Midde wrote:
After all their holier-than-thou moralizing regarding the use of lobbyists it's been discovered that Labour have three (3) of the feckers in the House of Lords.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
Lord Melbury

PostSubject: Re: Labour Party Implosion    Labour Party Implosion  - Page 6 EmptyWed Apr 28, 2021 8:14 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Hugh Midde

Hugh Midde

PostSubject: Re: Labour Party Implosion    Labour Party Implosion  - Page 6 EmptyThu Apr 29, 2021 1:04 pm

More jiggery-pokery from Labour ?

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Labour Party Implosion    Labour Party Implosion  - Page 6 EmptyThu Apr 29, 2021 1:19 pm

Hugh Midde wrote:
More jiggery-pokery from Labour ?

They’re all at it

Back to top Go down
Dog Bone Malone

Dog Bone Malone

PostSubject: Re: Labour Party Implosion    Labour Party Implosion  - Page 6 EmptyFri Apr 30, 2021 9:06 am

They're all as bad as each other. Burn the feckers at the stake - twice.
Back to top Go down
mouldyoldgoat
Admin
mouldyoldgoat

PostSubject: Re: Labour Party Implosion    Labour Party Implosion  - Page 6 EmptySun May 02, 2021 1:26 am

Over to you wankstain harve...

is this the right thread or should I post it the eu/ Brexit one?

PepsiPete Forecasting League Champion 2016-17

He was behind me at Charlton!  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Now an officially semi retired old fart! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
mouldyoldgoat
Admin
mouldyoldgoat

PostSubject: Re: Labour Party Implosion    Labour Party Implosion  - Page 6 EmptySun May 02, 2021 1:31 am

More problems for the tool makers son smarmy.....

He was behind me at Charlton!  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Now an officially semi retired old fart! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Lord Melbury

PostSubject: Re: Labour Party Implosion    Labour Party Implosion  - Page 6 EmptySun May 02, 2021 8:18 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Wasn’t sure which thread to put this in Harve. They all seem to have morphed into one.
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

Location : Wormwood Scrubs awaiting the imminent arrival of Johnson..

PostSubject: Re: Labour Party Implosion    Labour Party Implosion  - Page 6 EmptyTue May 04, 2021 5:53 am

People with a sense of dignity and honesty will pray that Labour dont get annihilated at the local elections
The sight of that repulsive shape shifting creep Johnson in Hartlepool was awful yesterday.

Starmers crew have to dig deep because I have little doubt the Tories long term aim is to have a one party state

Pity these elections aren't post 26th May but they were always set in stone (does make you wonder though as to why May 26th was chosen as the date for Cummings to destroy Johnson)

Imagine if that was today instead !
Back to top Go down
Lord Melbury

PostSubject: Re: Labour Party Implosion    Labour Party Implosion  - Page 6 EmptyTue May 04, 2021 7:47 am

Lol. I’m sure the people of Hartlepool are quite used to repulsive shape shifting creeps considering who their MP was between 1992 & 2004.

Regarding your comment about the tories aim to have a one party state, that’s a terrible situation for any country but we’re more or less already there.
The tories just have to appear less incompetent than labour which let’s be honest isn’t at all difficult.
Back to top Go down
Hugh Midde

Hugh Midde

PostSubject: Re: Labour Party Implosion    Labour Party Implosion  - Page 6 EmptyTue May 04, 2021 8:20 am

harvetheslayer wrote:
People with a sense of dignity and honesty will pray that Labour dont get annihilated at the local elections
The sight of that repulsive shape shifting creep Johnson in Hartlepool was awful yesterday.

Starmers crew have to dig deep because I have little doubt the Tories long term aim is to have a one party state

Pity these elections aren't post 26th May but they were always set in stone (does make you wonder though as to why May 26th was chosen as the date for Cummings to destroy Johnson)

Imagine if that was today instead !

Even voters from working class echelons have cottened on to the fact that in local or national elections the Labour Party always revert to the 'tax and spend' policies that are trundled out year on year. Like the Co-op, "It's what we do."

As a former Tory you'd know that.

Back to top Go down
Hugh Midde

Hugh Midde

PostSubject: Re: Labour Party Implosion    Labour Party Implosion  - Page 6 EmptyTue May 04, 2021 3:04 pm

Naughty, naughty Libdems.....

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Shocked
Back to top Go down
Hugh Midde

Hugh Midde

PostSubject: Re: Labour Party Implosion    Labour Party Implosion  - Page 6 EmptyTue May 04, 2021 9:33 pm

harvetheslayer wrote:

"Sense of dignity and honesty!" Do you think the Hartlepool electorate will find those qualities in Dr Paul Williams ? If so, what on earth is a 'milf'

...... I have little doubt the Tories long term aim is to have a one party state

Hahaha! You're so consumed with hatred it's had an adverse effect on your thought process. You need to lie down in a darkened room.

Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

PostSubject: Re: Labour Party Implosion    Labour Party Implosion  - Page 6 EmptyWed May 05, 2021 11:24 am

Its a pity there is no PMQs today (I think) as Starmer would quite possibly had gone for broke as he's at the point with nothing to lose

He skewered Johnson last Wednesday quite deliberately warning him that breaking the ministerial code at the despatch box was a resignation scenario

Now we know there is irrefutable evidence that Johnson has repeatedly lied at the box. Does Starmer go for broke with reference to Peter Stefanovics video proving it beyond all doubt with now 15.5 million views to date

High risk for Starmer but frankly little to lose at this point all things considered

It will have to wait till next week

(Go and play on the M5 Midde theres a good chap I find it difficult to debate with cabbages)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Labour Party Implosion    Labour Party Implosion  - Page 6 EmptyWed May 05, 2021 11:49 am

labour are dead and aren't coming back till they find a leader that will have a pair of balls to route out momentum and anything corbynesq that remains and concentrate on actual matters that existed and not pandering to social media fads.
Back to top Go down
Hugh Midde

Hugh Midde

PostSubject: Re: Labour Party Implosion    Labour Party Implosion  - Page 6 EmptyWed May 05, 2021 1:22 pm

harvetheslayer wrote:
(Go and play on the M5 Midde theres a good chap I find it difficult to debate with cabbages)

You do debates Harve ? Trust me to miss that - and there was me thinking your style was a conveyor belt of never-ending rhetorical statements.
Back to top Go down
mouldyoldgoat
Admin
mouldyoldgoat

PostSubject: Re: Labour Party Implosion    Labour Party Implosion  - Page 6 EmptyWed May 05, 2021 3:26 pm

Hugh Midde wrote:
harvetheslayer wrote:

You do debates Harve ? Trust me to miss that - and there was me thinking your style was a conveyor belt of never-ending rhetorical statements.  

And lies.

Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: Labour Party Implosion    Labour Party Implosion  - Page 6 EmptyWed May 05, 2021 5:00 pm

harvetheslayer wrote:
Its a pity there is no PMQs today (I think) as Starmer would quite possibly had gone for broke as he's at the point with nothing to lose

He skewered Johnson last Wednesday quite deliberately warning him that breaking the ministerial code at the despatch box was a resignation scenario

Now we know there is irrefutable evidence that Johnson has repeatedly lied at the box. Does Starmer go for broke with reference to Peter Stefanovics video proving it beyond all doubt with now 15.5 million views to date

High risk for Starmer but frankly little to lose at this point all things considered

Do you really think that 15.5m people have viewed that? I bet you've watched it ten times at least plus you've probably shared it with five hundred people most of whom probably shrugged and moved on after it turned up on their feed. The story is fading from the news pages as we speak. I can't wait for the 26th and your next much heralded End of The Johnson to come and go without incident.
Back to top Go down
Hugh Midde

Hugh Midde

PostSubject: Re: Labour Party Implosion    Labour Party Implosion  - Page 6 EmptyThu May 06, 2021 6:37 pm

harvetheslayer wrote:
People with a sense of dignity and honesty......

....... will notice Labour breaking electoral rules outside a Tower Hamlets polling station.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Labour Party Implosion    Labour Party Implosion  - Page 6 EmptyThu May 06, 2021 7:54 pm

Earwegoagain wrote:
harvetheslayer wrote:

Do you really think that 15.5m people have viewed that? I bet you've watched it ten times at least plus you've probably shared it with five hundred people most of whom probably shrugged and moved on after it turned up on their feed. The story is fading from the news pages as we speak. I can't wait for the 26th and your next much heralded End of The Johnson to come and go without incident.

his facebook friends never lie ears Wink
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

PostSubject: Re: Labour Party Implosion    Labour Party Implosion  - Page 6 EmptyFri May 07, 2021 5:25 am

Labour needs to have a long hard look at itself to have any chance of a GE victory going forward
I like Starmer but it seems many dont and thats the problem and clearly local elections mirror that

Earlier on the thread I called for Yvette Cooper and think its time Labour acted. The Country cant take another decade of this vile Tory Government.

Hartlepool about to declare as I type
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

PostSubject: Re: Labour Party Implosion    Labour Party Implosion  - Page 6 EmptyFri May 07, 2021 7:06 am

I utterly despair. Hartlepool
Feel like crying at the injustice being served on the poor weak sick and vulnerable but very few on ATD care whatsoever about others.

No further input here so dont bother with any pathetic baiting
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

PostSubject: Re: Labour Party Implosion    Labour Party Implosion  - Page 6 EmptyFri May 07, 2021 7:11 am

harvetheslayer wrote:
I utterly despair. Hartlepool
Feel like crying at the injustice being served on the poor weak sick and vulnerable but very few on ATD care whatsoever about others.

No further input here so dont bother with any pathetic baiting

lol!

Further words superfluous.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Labour Party Implosion    Labour Party Implosion  - Page 6 EmptyFri May 07, 2021 7:23 am

Not so much an implosion more like catastrophic self destruction.

This supremely well educated Labour leader saw fit to view John Lewis wallpaper rather than set out labour policies to show how the Labour Party could manage the country better than the Tories.
Boris has his faults that’s for sure but all the slanderous, vile and abusive rhetoric against him has had a retrograde effect as it’s still not explained how Labour could do it better.
I was a hardline Labour voter up to 2008 and since then have drifted UKIP and Brexit until 2019 when I voted conservative (with a shaky hand) for the first time ever and nothing I’ve seen so far convinces me I got it wrong.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Labour Party Implosion    Labour Party Implosion  - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

Labour Party Implosion
Page 6 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next