HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Facebook is coming to get you.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

Facebook is coming to get you. Empty
PostSubject: Facebook is coming to get you.   Facebook is coming to get you. EmptyFri Jan 25, 2019 4:34 pm

As someone who uses what's app loads and have never done Facebook it looks like we will have our spaces invaded whether we like it or not. This bloke Zuckerberg is like Nool on steroids.

"Once complete, the merger would mean that a Facebook user could communicate directly with someone who only has a WhatsApp account. This is currently impossible as the applications have no common core."

Has it ever occoured to Zuckerberg that just because I know someone it doesn't mean I want them to contact me?
Back to top Go down
Mock Cuncher

Mock Cuncher

PostSubject: Re: Facebook is coming to get you.   Facebook is coming to get you. EmptyMon Jan 28, 2019 8:33 am

Their tentacles are insidious and everywhere. They ought to pay more tax and respect privacy.

Signed,
Facebook user.
Back to top Go down
http://wrongunatlongon.wordpress.com/
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: Facebook is coming to get you.   Facebook is coming to get you. EmptyMon Jan 28, 2019 10:09 am

I just bought a new mobile battery as my mobile was draining of power all the time. Had my boy look at it after the new one wasn't keeping charge either. Found out that someone had turned on Dropbox (which I very rarely use except for a few documents) so that it was copying all my photos back and forth all the time. I never turned the bastard on. It's the security issue that worries me most.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Facebook is coming to get you.   Facebook is coming to get you. Empty

Back to top Go down

Facebook is coming to get you.
Page 1 of 1