Facebook group

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Dane

Dane

Facebook group  Empty
PostSubject: Facebook group    Facebook group  EmptyTue Aug 27, 2013 9:43 am

I posted a question on the argyle Facebook group about Brent's actions. The main response was " without him we would have no club. "

How much longer are people going to have this mis-guided attitude for ?
Back to top Go down

Facebook group  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Facebook group    Facebook group  EmptyTue Aug 27, 2013 9:51 am

It's another lie that could easily be put to bed without his team of unpaid apologists.
Back to top Go down
Dane

Dane

Facebook group  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Facebook group    Facebook group  EmptyTue Aug 27, 2013 10:01 am

Here is a typical reply

" I agree. Like I said he is making good money, so when the greens move up leagues he will pump money in !!!"
Back to top Go down

Facebook group  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Facebook group    Facebook group  EmptyTue Aug 27, 2013 10:10 am

So our team spontaneously jumps a few leagues, presumably because it is good and wins more matches than the rest, and at this point Brent will start opening his chequebook? What prat really believes in that logic?
Back to top Go down
Dane

Dane

Facebook group  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Facebook group    Facebook group  EmptyTue Aug 27, 2013 10:22 am

The people on this very odd argyle group

Another awful reply as follows

"Your all forgetting without jb there would be no plymouth argyle! When he took over at argyle he made it quite clear he only did it because he didnt want to see a club like ours fall out of existence and also because of the business opportunities! Now nobody was moaning when he saved the club, he did just about enough to keep us in the football league which looked bleak all season long I think youll agree? Now were getting the new stand, which everyone has been moaning about for years things are looking up and yet you still moan? Ffs we have fickle fans try getting behind the team for a change and maybe just maybe well do something special!"
Back to top Go down

Facebook group  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Facebook group    Facebook group  EmptyTue Aug 27, 2013 10:43 am

Unless someone comes up with the contrary evidence it may be that he was the only bidder. When he took over he did say he didn't want see Argyle disappear. He did say he wasn't going to spend money. He did do just enough to keep us in the league - twice (with a little help from a few on the pitch & management). Things are looking up.

Whether he has done enough is another question. Whether we are looking up sufficiently is also another question. Whether the grandstand is fit for purpose is yet another. And time will tell if the income generated for the club from the new development will suffice.

With an eye on any further developments off the pitch, I'm not sure what else can be done other than support the team. That and support the AFT.
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

Facebook group  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Facebook group    Facebook group  EmptyTue Aug 27, 2013 11:16 am

I'm out. Mind you, I have been for some time.
Back to top Go down
Dane

Dane

Facebook group  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Facebook group    Facebook group  EmptyTue Aug 27, 2013 10:46 pm

" Clueless! Were all on here cus we support plymouth argyle! The clue is in the word SUPPORT! Not moan like feck and put a downer on everything we are in a good position there is nothing to be miserable about so dont be chill out n be happy ffs"
Back to top Go down
Dane

Dane

Facebook group  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Facebook group    Facebook group  EmptyTue Aug 27, 2013 11:00 pm

Oh and now the reason argyle went into admin was the fans fault

You most certainly do your right jus sometimes tho theres a bigger picture to look at! And that comment right there is farcical thats how we got into this whole mess in the first place dane fans not attending that was the start at least! Your problem is brent is earning money off the development id totally understand your argument if he had filled us with a load of shit but he didnt mate he said from the very beggining this is what he was gonna do so whats the problem?
Back to top Go down
Elias

Elias

Facebook group  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Facebook group    Facebook group  EmptyWed Aug 28, 2013 3:13 am

Dane. wrote:
Here is a typical reply

" I agree. Like I said he is making good money, so when the greens move up leagues he will pump money in !!!"
clueless & doomed
Back to top Go down

Facebook group  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Facebook group    Facebook group  EmptyWed Aug 28, 2013 7:29 am

Elias wrote:
Dane. wrote:
Here is a typical reply

clueless & doomed
Like sweets from a baby - sell out sheep!! I am so certain that the increases in revenue bandied about are so wide of the mark that the club will be back in trouble soon, time will tell!!
Back to top Go down
Charlie Wood

Charlie Wood

Facebook group  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Facebook group    Facebook group  EmptyWed Aug 28, 2013 8:07 am

I blame the education system and the "must have it now" culture that exists today. As far as I can see, with a (very) few honourable exceptions the active Pasoti membership seems to consist of teenagers and young men who are happy when the subject matter is banal and mundane. Any deeper and more vigorous examination of issues is just too much like hard work. Perhaps they take their lead from the Commander in Chief.
Back to top Go down

Facebook group  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Facebook group    Facebook group  EmptyWed Aug 28, 2013 8:12 am

Charlie Wood wrote:
I blame the education system and the "must have it now" culture that exists today. As far as I can see, with a (very) few honourable exceptions the active Pasoti membership seems to consist of teenagers and young men who are happy when the subject matter is banal and mundane. Any deeper and more vigorous examination of issues is just too much like hard work. Perhaps they take their lead from the Commander in Chief.
Oink, oink!!pig 
Back to top Go down
green_genie

green_genie

Facebook group  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Facebook group    Facebook group  EmptyWed Aug 28, 2013 8:28 am

Bandwagon wrote:
Elias wrote:
Dane. wrote:
Here is a typical reply

clueless & doomed
Like sweets from a baby - sell out sheep!! I am so certain that the increases in revenue bandied about are so wide of the mark that the club will be back in trouble soon, time will tell!!
Report in the Guardian suggests bottom end premierships clubs would struggle to achieve the £1/3M pa JB has forecast from naming rights

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
Dane

Dane

Facebook group  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Facebook group    Facebook group  EmptyWed Aug 28, 2013 3:36 pm

these guys on facebook are a joke

here is another quote. They are so brainwashed its un true

''Your talking about a man who saved the football club when nobody else would right? Thats his trust earned right there if he decides to make money off it thats his perogative not ours''

In other words, brent can do what he wants because he saved the club.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Facebook group  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Facebook group    Facebook group  Empty

Back to top Go down

Facebook group
Page 1 of 1