Earwegoagain
Punchdrunk
Bob Crow
25 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Yea Man

Coming to a Pasoti Pearces greasy spoon near you soon  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Coming to a Pasoti Pearces greasy spoon near you soon    Coming to a Pasoti Pearces greasy spoon near you soon  - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 30, 2018 8:31 pm

Sir Francis Drake wrote:
How civil is "cnut"?

Depends whose called one I guess Laughing
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

PostSubject: Re: Coming to a Pasoti Pearces greasy spoon near you soon    Coming to a Pasoti Pearces greasy spoon near you soon  - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 30, 2018 8:35 pm

Sir Francis Drake wrote:
How civil is "cnut"?

Depends what context really.

Old cnut.
Daft cnut.
Sanctimonious cnut.

Far worse slurs out there, IMHO.
Back to top Go down
#SHITARTIST

#SHITARTIST

PostSubject: Re: Coming to a Pasoti Pearces greasy spoon near you soon    Coming to a Pasoti Pearces greasy spoon near you soon  - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 30, 2018 8:40 pm

Unfortunately the truth hurts at times.
Back to top Go down
Rickler

Rickler

PostSubject: Re: Coming to a Pasoti Pearces greasy spoon near you soon    Coming to a Pasoti Pearces greasy spoon near you soon  - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 30, 2018 8:40 pm

Sir Francis Drake wrote:

How does "sanctimonious cnut", as recently used by Mouldy Old Goat, get through the net then?

Or is it one law for ATD mods and another for everyone else?

The word "Cnut" has been used to insult people on this site for yonks. It is no surprise to me that it hasn't bothered you until now.
No doubt you will soon claim you're being singled out for bullying again
Back to top Go down
Sir Francis Drake

Sir Francis Drake

PostSubject: Re: Coming to a Pasoti Pearces greasy spoon near you soon    Coming to a Pasoti Pearces greasy spoon near you soon  - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 30, 2018 8:42 pm

Czarcasm wrote:
Sir Francis Drake wrote:
How civil is "cnut"?

Old cnut.
Daft cnut.
Sanctimonious cnut.

Why remove the picture then?

(Not sure you are up to speed on this one.)
Back to top Go down
http://sicparvismagna.com
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

PostSubject: Re: Coming to a Pasoti Pearces greasy spoon near you soon    Coming to a Pasoti Pearces greasy spoon near you soon  - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 30, 2018 8:45 pm

Sir Francis Drake wrote:
Czarcasm wrote:
Sir Francis Drake wrote:
How civil is "cnut"?

Old cnut.
Daft cnut.
Sanctimonious cnut.

Correct. I haven't seen any picture. I was simply giving an opinion on your precise question.
Back to top Go down
Sir Francis Drake

Sir Francis Drake

PostSubject: Re: Coming to a Pasoti Pearces greasy spoon near you soon    Coming to a Pasoti Pearces greasy spoon near you soon  - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 30, 2018 8:46 pm

Rickler wrote:
Sir Francis Drake wrote:

How does "sanctimonious cnut", as recently used by Mouldy Old Goat, get through the net then?

Or is it one law for ATD mods and another for everyone else?

The word "Cnut" has been used to insult people on this site for yonks.  It is no surprise to me that it hasn't bothered you until now.
No doubt you will soon claim you're being singled out for bullying again

If "cnut" is acceptable why remove the picture?

If Mouldy's comment is allowed to stand and then people like you pile in afterwards then there clearly is special allowance for me to be abused and that clearly is the very definition of bullying.

Especially when the guilty party, for both withdrawing the picture and insulting me, is a mod.

It couldn't be clearer.

Last edited by Sir Francis Drake on Sun Dec 30, 2018 8:48 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Sir Francis Drake

Sir Francis Drake

PostSubject: Re: Coming to a Pasoti Pearces greasy spoon near you soon    Coming to a Pasoti Pearces greasy spoon near you soon  - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 30, 2018 8:47 pm

Czarcasm wrote:
Sir Francis Drake wrote:
Czarcasm wrote:
Sir Francis Drake wrote:
How civil is "cnut"?

Old cnut.
Daft cnut.
Sanctimonious cnut.

Correct. I haven't seen any picture. I was simply giving an opinion on your precise question.

Best you shut up then.
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

PostSubject: Re: Coming to a Pasoti Pearces greasy spoon near you soon    Coming to a Pasoti Pearces greasy spoon near you soon  - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 30, 2018 8:50 pm

Sir Francis Drake wrote:
Czarcasm wrote:
Sir Francis Drake wrote:
Czarcasm wrote:
Sir Francis Drake wrote:
How civil is "cnut"?

Old cnut.
Daft cnut.
Sanctimonious cnut.

Best you shut up then.

lol!

Fook me Franny that's the first time in 7 years you've said something funny! Laughing
Back to top Go down
Yea Man

PostSubject: Re: Coming to a Pasoti Pearces greasy spoon near you soon    Coming to a Pasoti Pearces greasy spoon near you soon  - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 30, 2018 8:51 pm

I'm not a mod anymore but I guess it was removed because it was aimed directly at Ian Newell. Far worse has been allowed on here in the past but the gods have made their decision.
Back to top Go down
#SHITARTIST

#SHITARTIST

PostSubject: Re: Coming to a Pasoti Pearces greasy spoon near you soon    Coming to a Pasoti Pearces greasy spoon near you soon  - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 30, 2018 8:53 pm

it was a picture of a mug with " IAN NEWELL IS A cnut "
Pretty much a fair description, apart from looking like ladies bits..
Back to top Go down
Sir Francis Drake

Sir Francis Drake

PostSubject: Re: Coming to a Pasoti Pearces greasy spoon near you soon    Coming to a Pasoti Pearces greasy spoon near you soon  - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 30, 2018 8:54 pm

What difference does that make?

(Other than to confirm that I am being bullied.)
Back to top Go down
Rickler

Rickler

PostSubject: Re: Coming to a Pasoti Pearces greasy spoon near you soon    Coming to a Pasoti Pearces greasy spoon near you soon  - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 30, 2018 8:56 pm

Sir Francis Drake wrote:
Czarcasm wrote:
Sir Francis Drake wrote:
Czarcasm wrote:
Sir Francis Drake wrote:
How civil is "cnut"?

Old cnut.
Daft cnut.
Sanctimonious cnut.

Best you shut up then.

Honestly Frannie...  

With your social skills, the fact that you represent us fans as a board member of the AFT is frightening.
Back to top Go down
Sir Francis Drake

Sir Francis Drake

PostSubject: Re: Coming to a Pasoti Pearces greasy spoon near you soon    Coming to a Pasoti Pearces greasy spoon near you soon  - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 30, 2018 9:03 pm

Rickler wrote:
Sir Francis Drake wrote:
Czarcasm wrote:
Sir Francis Drake wrote:
Czarcasm wrote:
Sir Francis Drake wrote:
How civil is "cnut"?

Old cnut.
Daft cnut.
Sanctimonious cnut.

Best you shut up then.

Honestly Frannie...  

With your social skills, the fact that you represent us fans as a board member of the AFT is frightening.

Oh well, never mind, eh?

The chances were there for any number of people to put themselves forward and I have. Twice.

Others won't and I have been told more than once that it is because they do not want to subject themselves to on-line abuse.

On-line abuse such as this perpetrated by a Mod.

ATD should be rather more keen on being part of the solution rather than rejoicing in being the problem and its misguided defence of foul abuse and tolerance of obvious bullying in the name of free speech is probably why there are so few posters here after all this time.
Back to top Go down
mouldyoldgoat
Admin
mouldyoldgoat

PostSubject: Re: Coming to a Pasoti Pearces greasy spoon near you soon    Coming to a Pasoti Pearces greasy spoon near you soon  - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 30, 2018 9:08 pm

Oh sob, sob, sob you're being bullied!

Its always you being bullied.

PepsiPete Forecasting League Champion 2016-17

He was behind me at Charlton!  affraid

Now an officially semi retired old fart! bounce
Back to top Go down
Les Miserable

Les Miserable

PostSubject: Re: Coming to a Pasoti Pearces greasy spoon near you soon    Coming to a Pasoti Pearces greasy spoon near you soon  - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 30, 2018 9:09 pm

KelShacks wrote:
Why is everyone tip toeing around it. Cerbs is a filthy feckin nonce. He's probably got kids older. I don't understand how he thinks it's acceptable. Dirty wrongun.

Unless the fella you are referring to has a conviction for child abuse the above comment is totally unacceptable.
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

PostSubject: Re: Coming to a Pasoti Pearces greasy spoon near you soon    Coming to a Pasoti Pearces greasy spoon near you soon  - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 30, 2018 9:15 pm

Les Miserable wrote:
KelShacks wrote:
Why is everyone tip toeing around it. Cerbs is a filthy feckin nonce. He's probably got kids older. I don't understand how he thinks it's acceptable. Dirty wrongun.

Unless the fella you are referring to has a conviction for child abuse the above comment is totally unacceptable.

Agreed.

Simply 'dirty wrongun' would have been a sufficiently acceptable two-word precis.
Back to top Go down
Punchdrunk

Punchdrunk

PostSubject: Re: Coming to a Pasoti Pearces greasy spoon near you soon    Coming to a Pasoti Pearces greasy spoon near you soon  - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 30, 2018 9:17 pm

Les Miserable wrote:
KelShacks wrote:

So what do you make of his comment calling Al a stalker?

Acceptable?

I think the mod room on here collectively needs to take a long hard look at their actions, not just tonight but over the last few weeks.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Coming to a Pasoti Pearces greasy spoon near you soon    Coming to a Pasoti Pearces greasy spoon near you soon  - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 30, 2018 9:22 pm

I couldn't agree more with you Punchy. They've lost it, so people are having to defend themselves. That just escalates and escalates.
Back to top Go down
Rickler

Rickler

PostSubject: Re: Coming to a Pasoti Pearces greasy spoon near you soon    Coming to a Pasoti Pearces greasy spoon near you soon  - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 30, 2018 9:29 pm

beesrus wrote:
I couldn't agree more with you Punchy. They've lost it, so people are having to defend themselves. That just escalates and escalates.

Time for a shut down, eh Beezy? That will show us!
Back to top Go down
Les Miserable

Les Miserable

PostSubject: Re: Coming to a Pasoti Pearces greasy spoon near you soon    Coming to a Pasoti Pearces greasy spoon near you soon  - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 30, 2018 9:35 pm

Punchdrunk wrote:
Les Miserable wrote:
KelShacks wrote:

So what do you make of his comment calling Al a stalker?

Acceptable?

I think the mod room on here collectively needs to take a long hard look at their actions, not just tonight but over the last few weeks.

They're not perfect, mistakes are occasionally made, for instance the above post I quoted should've been removed imo.....and of course they let you back on(again) after the episode with the many multis deployed by you and the shit stirring you caused/attempted to cause with said multis.
Back to top Go down
Jethro

Jethro

PostSubject: Re: Coming to a Pasoti Pearces greasy spoon near you soon    Coming to a Pasoti Pearces greasy spoon near you soon  - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 30, 2018 9:35 pm

Wtf is happening.....
Back to top Go down
Les Miserable

Les Miserable

PostSubject: Re: Coming to a Pasoti Pearces greasy spoon near you soon    Coming to a Pasoti Pearces greasy spoon near you soon  - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 30, 2018 9:37 pm

beesrus wrote:

Don't see Cerbera rushing to defend himself. An admission of guilt foreshore. Lol raised eyebrow
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Coming to a Pasoti Pearces greasy spoon near you soon    Coming to a Pasoti Pearces greasy spoon near you soon  - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 30, 2018 9:45 pm

You're one of the biggest personal abusers on here, Rickler, in fact, consistently the biggest. You get off on it.
Having found your ways distasteful over many years, I now decide to return that abuse just as I would anywhere else. as the moderators sit back and think it all amusing. That's how it is.
Sir Frank has a point, no wonder so few people use the forum these days. Far fewer than in the past. A trend that is sure to continue as people move on.
I think I can safely say, over the years, the likes of you and white feather newell have put me off the football club even more than the greedy squire.
Back to top Go down
Sir Francis Drake

Sir Francis Drake

PostSubject: Re: Coming to a Pasoti Pearces greasy spoon near you soon    Coming to a Pasoti Pearces greasy spoon near you soon  - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 30, 2018 9:46 pm

mouldyoldgoat wrote:
Oh sob, sob, sob you're being bullied!

Its always you being bullied.

You are in a hole. Stop digging.

ATD Mod policy now appears to be "Schroedinger's cnut": it simultaneously both is and is not acceptable.

Even by ATD moderation standards, such as they are - if they exist at all, this is a new all time low.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Coming to a Pasoti Pearces greasy spoon near you soon    Coming to a Pasoti Pearces greasy spoon near you soon  - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Coming to a Pasoti Pearces greasy spoon near you soon
Page 2 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next