Punchdrunk
Bob Crow
25 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Cerbera

Cerbera

Coming to a Pasoti Pearces greasy spoon near you soon  - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Coming to a Pasoti Pearces greasy spoon near you soon    Coming to a Pasoti Pearces greasy spoon near you soon  - Page 5 EmptyMon Dec 31, 2018 3:21 pm

Are you all still banging on about moderator elections from...six (?) Years ago?

I've absolutely no idea who you are Kel but you seem to be very angry about something. Perhaps you should consider some anger management?

And as far as I am aware, I have as much right to post here as anyone else. But don't very often because you all go off on one. You're all really quite sad, getting all salty because of me posting.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Coming to a Pasoti Pearces greasy spoon near you soon    Coming to a Pasoti Pearces greasy spoon near you soon  - Page 5 EmptyMon Dec 31, 2018 3:30 pm

Tgwu wrote:
P.O.I wrote:
Cerbera wrote:
Morning all. Still fighting amongst yourselves I see.

For the record, I didn't see anyone in the Mad Bishop and Bear, nobody I recognised any way. You could always have made yourselves known to me. I might have bought you a drink.
And all I asked was whether these mugs were available for sale in the Stalker's emporium in Tiverton, because I'd like to buy one. And I'm quite comfortable calling him a stalker, because he had a visit from D+C police warning him to cease and desist, which thankfully he has.
I'll let the personal abuse slide, because sticks and stones, etc. And life's too short to get wound up by you lot any how.

As you were girls and boys.

Quit painting with broad strokes. There's 2 or 3 bitching. That's it. You make out as if the whole forum is in disarray, FFS - and why are you back here trawling up shit stirring news anyway?

POI to me sometime it reads like the 3rd world war as broken out on here, it must put  off some fans who would like to post on here and it doing the pig work for him.

Tgwu, it's a forum - all forums are the same. They bumble along nicely then all of a sudden BOOM, everyone get's their strap-ons in a twist. No drama. It'll be back to normal tomorrow. Laughing
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Coming to a Pasoti Pearces greasy spoon near you soon    Coming to a Pasoti Pearces greasy spoon near you soon  - Page 5 EmptyMon Dec 31, 2018 3:32 pm

Cerbera wrote:
Are you all still banging on about moderator elections from...six (?) Years ago?

I've absolutely no idea who you are Kel but you seem to be very angry about something. Perhaps you should consider some anger management?

And as far as I am aware, I have as much right to post here as anyone else. But don't very often because you all go off on one. You're all really quite sad, getting all salty because of me posting.

How many 'wide' paintbrushes do you own, FFS.
Back to top Go down
Bob Crow

Location : Giving Lee Jameson's private detective the slip and runaround

PostSubject: Re: Coming to a Pasoti Pearces greasy spoon near you soon    Coming to a Pasoti Pearces greasy spoon near you soon  - Page 5 EmptyMon Dec 31, 2018 3:39 pm

Cerbera wrote:

Cerbs, you could give a bottle of morphine a migraine FFS........
Back to top Go down
KelShacks

KelShacks

PostSubject: Re: Coming to a Pasoti Pearces greasy spoon near you soon    Coming to a Pasoti Pearces greasy spoon near you soon  - Page 5 EmptyMon Dec 31, 2018 9:05 pm

Are you sure she was old enough Cerbs you know when you married her ? Did you have to ask her parents permission ? Does it make you feel superior ? When you're banging her do you tell her who's the daddy ? ;o)
Back to top Go down
mouldyoldgoat
Admin
mouldyoldgoat

PostSubject: Re: Coming to a Pasoti Pearces greasy spoon near you soon    Coming to a Pasoti Pearces greasy spoon near you soon  - Page 5 EmptyMon Dec 31, 2018 10:51 pm

Bob Crow wrote:
mouldyoldgoat wrote:
mouldyoldgoat wrote:
Punchdrunk wrote:
Les Miserable wrote:
Punchdrunk wrote:
Les Miserable wrote:
Punchdrunk wrote:
Les Miserable wrote:
KelShacks wrote:
Why is everyone tip toeing around it. Cerbs is a filthy feckin nonce. He's probably got kids older. I don't understand how he thinks it's acceptable. Dirty wrongun.

Unless the fella you are referring to has a conviction for child abuse the above comment is totally unacceptable.

So what do you make of his comment calling Al a stalker?

Acceptable?

I think the mod room on here collectively needs to take a long hard look at their actions, not just tonight but over the last few weeks.

They're not perfect, mistakes are occasionally made, for instance the above post I quoted should've been removed imo.....and of course they let you back on(again) after the episode with the many multis deployed by you and the shit stirring you caused/attempted to cause with said multis.

Im not talking about the past, I never mentioned my history. Yesterday's news is todays chip paper.

I was referencing to Cerbs calling Alan a stalker which you seem to have ignored.

You weren't just referencing Cerbs, you said "not just tonight but over the last few weeks".

And when did the s word become so abhorrent?

Im talking about numerous posts by Bob C being deleted, I'm talking about PT signature being deleted without explanation.

If we want to go down the road of deleting a picture of a mug with the C word on then I would say taking offence to being being called an S would be an equal measure.

Sounds trivial and it probably is but people are starting to get F*cking pissed off about unequal treatment by moderators or bowing down to the pig farmers on PASOTI just because theyre shit scared of getting sued.

The question has been asked about the signature but no answer yet.
Are you sure he hasn't changed it himself?

As for Bob C. He has caused nothing but trouble since day one that's why some of his posts have been removed.

Anyone who questions your authority Mouldy acquires the status of a pariah.
Most people who object to free speech do so as they have nothing to say. One man's trouble is another man's truth........

No Bob you were already a pariah before you arrived on here. Nobody else wanted you so we are stuck with you for the time being. You are here as long as you play by the rules. We are pretty easy going as mods go but don't push too hard.

PepsiPete Forecasting League Champion 2016-17

He was behind me at Charlton!  affraid

Now an officially semi retired old fart! bounce
Back to top Go down
Bob Crow

PostSubject: Re: Coming to a Pasoti Pearces greasy spoon near you soon    Coming to a Pasoti Pearces greasy spoon near you soon  - Page 5 EmptyMon Dec 31, 2018 10:57 pm

mouldyoldgoat wrote:
Bob Crow wrote:
mouldyoldgoat wrote:
mouldyoldgoat wrote:
Punchdrunk wrote:
Les Miserable wrote:
Punchdrunk wrote:
Les Miserable wrote:
Punchdrunk wrote:
Les Miserable wrote:
KelShacks wrote:
Why is everyone tip toeing around it. Cerbs is a filthy feckin nonce. He's probably got kids older. I don't understand how he thinks it's acceptable. Dirty wrongun.

Unless the fella you are referring to has a conviction for child abuse the above comment is totally unacceptable.

So what do you make of his comment calling Al a stalker?

Acceptable?

I think the mod room on here collectively needs to take a long hard look at their actions, not just tonight but over the last few weeks.

They're not perfect, mistakes are occasionally made, for instance the above post I quoted should've been removed imo.....and of course they let you back on(again) after the episode with the many multis deployed by you and the shit stirring you caused/attempted to cause with said multis.

Im not talking about the past, I never mentioned my history. Yesterday's news is todays chip paper.

I was referencing to Cerbs calling Alan a stalker which you seem to have ignored.

You weren't just referencing Cerbs, you said "not just tonight but over the last few weeks".

And when did the s word become so abhorrent?

Im talking about numerous posts by Bob C being deleted, I'm talking about PT signature being deleted without explanation.

If we want to go down the road of deleting a picture of a mug with the C word on then I would say taking offence to being being called an S would be an equal measure.

Sounds trivial and it probably is but people are starting to get F*cking pissed off about unequal treatment by moderators or bowing down to the pig farmers on PASOTI just because theyre shit scared of getting sued.

The question has been asked about the signature but no answer yet.
Are you sure he hasn't changed it himself?

As for Bob C. He has caused nothing but trouble since day one that's why some of his posts have been removed.

Anyone who questions your authority Mouldy acquires the status of a pariah.
Most people who object to free speech do so as they have nothing to say. One man's trouble is another man's truth........

No Bob you were already a pariah before you arrived on here. Nobody else wanted you so we are stuck with you for the time being. You are here as long as you play by the rules. We are pretty easy going as mods go but don't push too hard.

I acquired that status a long time ago Mouldy in the PCS union, hence why I was such a good shop steward lol!

Back to top Go down
mouldyoldgoat
Admin
mouldyoldgoat

PostSubject: Re: Coming to a Pasoti Pearces greasy spoon near you soon    Coming to a Pasoti Pearces greasy spoon near you soon  - Page 5 EmptyMon Dec 31, 2018 11:10 pm

Oh, another good reason not to like you.

Back to top Go down
Bob Crow

PostSubject: Re: Coming to a Pasoti Pearces greasy spoon near you soon    Coming to a Pasoti Pearces greasy spoon near you soon  - Page 5 EmptyMon Dec 31, 2018 11:12 pm

mouldyoldgoat wrote:
Oh, another good reason not to like you.

I'm honoured sarcasm
Back to top Go down
Lord Melbury

PostSubject: Re: Coming to a Pasoti Pearces greasy spoon near you soon    Coming to a Pasoti Pearces greasy spoon near you soon  - Page 5 EmptyMon Dec 31, 2018 11:13 pm

Ooh, missed this little spat.
I assume it’s not too late to call Fat Frank a sanctimonious cnut Smile
Back to top Go down
mouldyoldgoat
Admin
mouldyoldgoat

PostSubject: Re: Coming to a Pasoti Pearces greasy spoon near you soon    Coming to a Pasoti Pearces greasy spoon near you soon  - Page 5 EmptyMon Dec 31, 2018 11:30 pm

As I have said before.

If you don't like the way the mods and keyholders run this site then you can leave anytime you like. We won't stop you.
Unfortunately for us there are people on here who are members only because they have nowhere else to go to bore people rigid with their views on all things in the world. So we are stuck with them.

We are here to keep the site safe. I am not prepared to be taken to court because someone thinks he or she can anything they like. So I will remove anything I think is unacceptable. The other mods will do the same.

Back to top Go down
Lord Melbury

PostSubject: Re: Coming to a Pasoti Pearces greasy spoon near you soon    Coming to a Pasoti Pearces greasy spoon near you soon  - Page 5 EmptyTue Jan 01, 2019 12:45 am

Crack on Mouldy. You all do a great job.
Happy New Year. Smile
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

Location : Wormwood Scrubs awaiting the imminent arrival of Johnson..

PostSubject: Re: Coming to a Pasoti Pearces greasy spoon near you soon    Coming to a Pasoti Pearces greasy spoon near you soon  - Page 5 EmptyTue Jan 01, 2019 7:47 am

FWIW my signature was reinstated so fair play to admin on that one
As for Cerbs have never knowingly had any interaction with the fella but his wife is 29 not 16 and frankly on that basis fair play to the geezer
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Coming to a Pasoti Pearces greasy spoon near you soon    Coming to a Pasoti Pearces greasy spoon near you soon  - Page 5 EmptyTue Jan 01, 2019 9:31 am

You see, love and peace is restored, for now Laughing
Back to top Go down
Bob Crow

PostSubject: Re: Coming to a Pasoti Pearces greasy spoon near you soon    Coming to a Pasoti Pearces greasy spoon near you soon  - Page 5 EmptyTue Jan 01, 2019 9:39 am

P.O.I wrote:

Porky and De Liar were both very impressed with your recent 'Untouchables' work mmw mmw mmw mmw
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Coming to a Pasoti Pearces greasy spoon near you soon    Coming to a Pasoti Pearces greasy spoon near you soon  - Page 5 EmptyTue Jan 01, 2019 9:42 am

Bob Crow wrote:
P.O.I wrote:

Porky and De Liar were both very impressed with your recent 'Untouchables' work mmw mmw mmw mmw

How would you know that?
Back to top Go down
Bob Crow

PostSubject: Re: Coming to a Pasoti Pearces greasy spoon near you soon    Coming to a Pasoti Pearces greasy spoon near you soon  - Page 5 EmptyTue Jan 01, 2019 9:48 am

P.O.I wrote:
Bob Crow wrote:
P.O.I wrote:

How would you know that?

Somebody posted pictures of a Twitter exchange between them are in the Pasoti Facebook page.

Back to top Go down
Bob Crow

PostSubject: Re: Coming to a Pasoti Pearces greasy spoon near you soon    Coming to a Pasoti Pearces greasy spoon near you soon  - Page 5 EmptyTue Jan 01, 2019 9:52 am

Coming to a Pasoti Pearces greasy spoon near you soon  - Page 5 Fb_img13
Coming to a Pasoti Pearces greasy spoon near you soon  - Page 5 Fb_img14
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Coming to a Pasoti Pearces greasy spoon near you soon    Coming to a Pasoti Pearces greasy spoon near you soon  - Page 5 EmptyTue Jan 01, 2019 10:07 am

laugh De-Lar - always lots to say from behind a keyboard. I’m so glad they get irked at anything I post. Result. Laughing I wonder if he and Paul Sweet are from the same gene pool? and they say I’m obsessed! but hey, I’m not the one wanking over IP addresses 24/7 laugh

#sadcomedyact Laughing
Back to top Go down
sufferedsince 68

sufferedsince 68

PostSubject: Re: Coming to a Pasoti Pearces greasy spoon near you soon    Coming to a Pasoti Pearces greasy spoon near you soon  - Page 5 EmptyTue Jan 01, 2019 10:16 am

P.O.I wrote:
laugh De-Lar - always lots to say from behind a keyboard. I’m so glad they get irked at anything I post. Result.  Laughing I wonder if he and Paul Sweet are from the same gene pool? and they say I’m obsessed! but hey, I’m not the one wanking over IP addresses 24/7 laugh

#sadcomedyact Laughing
Careful bhey, remember how General Sweety, sorted out the Cornish Janner. ld ld
Back to top Go down
Bob Crow

PostSubject: Re: Coming to a Pasoti Pearces greasy spoon near you soon    Coming to a Pasoti Pearces greasy spoon near you soon  - Page 5 EmptyTue Jan 01, 2019 11:09 am

P.O.I wrote:
laugh De-Lar - always lots to say from behind a keyboard. I’m so glad they get irked at anything I post. Result.  Laughing I wonder if he and Paul Sweet are from the same gene pool? and they say I’m obsessed! but hey, I’m not the one wanking over IP addresses 24/7 laugh

#sadcomedyact Laughing

He hasn't done a too meticulous job in scanning his daily quota of 2000 IP addresses as one of my farm accounts is still active and logs in (and I didn't even use a VPN to log in on it)
Back to top Go down
Jethro

Jethro

PostSubject: Re: Coming to a Pasoti Pearces greasy spoon near you soon    Coming to a Pasoti Pearces greasy spoon near you soon  - Page 5 EmptyTue Jan 01, 2019 11:17 am

P.O.I wrote:

#sadcomedyact Laughing

Crashed his spaceship just after seeing that photo.....
Back to top Go down
Sir Francis Drake

Sir Francis Drake

PostSubject: Re: Coming to a Pasoti Pearces greasy spoon near you soon    Coming to a Pasoti Pearces greasy spoon near you soon  - Page 5 EmptyTue Jan 01, 2019 12:04 pm

mouldyoldgoat wrote:
As I have said before.

If you don't like the way the mods and keyholders run this site then you can leave anytime you like. We won't stop you.
Unfortunately for us there are people on here who are members only because they have nowhere else to go to bore people rigid with their views on all things in the world. So we are stuck with them.

We are here to keep the site safe. I am not prepared to be taken to court because someone thinks he or she can anything they like. So I will remove anything I think is unacceptable. The other mods will do the same.

If cnut is not unacceptable then anything goes and there are no lines to cross.

Fire away as you see fit, Mr Crow.
Back to top Go down
http://sicparvismagna.com
Sir Francis Drake

Sir Francis Drake

PostSubject: Re: Coming to a Pasoti Pearces greasy spoon near you soon    Coming to a Pasoti Pearces greasy spoon near you soon  - Page 5 EmptyTue Jan 01, 2019 12:06 pm

Mouldy old cnut.

Cunty old goat.

Mouldy cnut goat.

Cunty cnut cnut.

All fine so far as I can tell.

Sauce for the cnut is sauce for the cunter.

etc
Back to top Go down
http://sicparvismagna.com
RegGreen

PostSubject: Re: Coming to a Pasoti Pearces greasy spoon near you soon    Coming to a Pasoti Pearces greasy spoon near you soon  - Page 5 EmptyTue Jan 01, 2019 12:06 pm

Jethro wrote:
P.O.I wrote:

#sadcomedyact Laughing

Crashed his spaceship just after seeing that photo.....
or just pissed his pants as normal
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Coming to a Pasoti Pearces greasy spoon near you soon    Coming to a Pasoti Pearces greasy spoon near you soon  - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

Coming to a Pasoti Pearces greasy spoon near you soon
Page 5 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next