akagreengull
Earwegoagain
25 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Rickler

Rickler

Message to Simon Hallett. - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Message to Simon Hallett.   Message to Simon Hallett. - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 05, 2018 5:46 pm

beesrus wrote:
dear oh dear rickler, reporting back to your master as to what has been spotted online or not. No need for me to repeat you're his eye in the sky when you actually just admit it yourself, you clutz.

That's one way of putting it. The other, is that in reality, your ideas and insinuations are those of a lunatic and are confirmed as such.

Sorry the truth hurts, and you're shot down in flames yet again. But then again, surely you're used to it by now?

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Message to Simon Hallett.   Message to Simon Hallett. - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 05, 2018 5:55 pm

You live in dreamland. Ever coordinated those big feet of yours to match your ego ?  etc etc

I'll cut and paste my next cross court volley Sleep zzzzz
Back to top Go down
sufferedsince 68

sufferedsince 68

PostSubject: Re: Message to Simon Hallett.   Message to Simon Hallett. - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 05, 2018 6:31 pm

Its going to be a bumlickathon led by the Cornish Janner and the Senior Dribblers! sunny sunny ☀Just one question Uncle Si, the teams been dogshit all season what are you going to do about it ?
Back to top Go down
Rickler

Rickler

PostSubject: Re: Message to Simon Hallett.   Message to Simon Hallett. - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 05, 2018 6:45 pm

beesrus wrote:
Ever coordinated those big feet of yours to match your ego ?  etc etc

Nope, But I have coordinated my equally big dick to match your personality.
Back to top Go down
akagreengull
Admin
akagreengull

PostSubject: Re: Message to Simon Hallett.   Message to Simon Hallett. - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 05, 2018 7:02 pm

Boring boring boring Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep
Back to top Go down
Rickler

Rickler

PostSubject: Re: Message to Simon Hallett.   Message to Simon Hallett. - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 05, 2018 7:39 pm

akagreengull wrote:

Oh please... You think you are actually entertaining? I can't think of one original thing you have ever said?
Back to top Go down
shonbo

shonbo

PostSubject: Re: Message to Simon Hallett.   Message to Simon Hallett. - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 05, 2018 7:40 pm

Hi Chaps
Let's face it, Simon's first blog was all about, stadium, ladies, facilities, community etc everything apart from the football team we support - Plymouth Argyle.

He needs to refocus to get us on board.

I really hope he does.

Back to top Go down
Rickler

Rickler

PostSubject: Re: Message to Simon Hallett.   Message to Simon Hallett. - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 05, 2018 7:44 pm

shonbo wrote:
Hi Chaps
Let's face it, Simon's first blog was all about, stadium, ladies, facilities, community etc everything apart from the football team we support - Plymouth Argyle.

He needs to refocus to get us on board.

I really hope he does.

I wholeheartedly agree.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Message to Simon Hallett.   Message to Simon Hallett. - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 05, 2018 8:13 pm

Rickler wrote:
akagreengull wrote:

Oh please...  You think you are actually entertaining? I can't think of one original thing you have ever said?

lol! You clearly are upping the anti during the trumpeted arrival of your hero and fellow countryman. Earning your stripes no doubt.  

You're going to have a pop at every hallett naysayer in sight. First earwig, then me of course, now AKers, you really are so transparent. What is it with you ? help clear pasoti ATD of hallett naysayers ?  That's not a question by the way, I know what it is with you. You're not very pleasant and have no time for criticism of the guy now in charge, you know, Brent's good mate and colleague. The more people you insult for no good reason, the more you show yourself for what you are. You've done it for decades, troll.
Back to top Go down
akagreengull
Admin
akagreengull

PostSubject: Re: Message to Simon Hallett.   Message to Simon Hallett. - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 05, 2018 8:33 pm

Rickler wrote:
akagreengull wrote:

Oh please...  You think you are actually entertaining? I can't think of one original thing you have ever said?

I was talking about the regular tit for tat arguments you and Bees have as several posters have said previously it is somewhat tedious, if you want to post another petulant response Ricks go ahead but it will be a wasted effort.
Back to top Go down
Rickler

Rickler

PostSubject: Re: Message to Simon Hallett.   Message to Simon Hallett. - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 05, 2018 9:28 pm

beesrus wrote:
Rickler wrote:
akagreengull wrote:

lol! You clearly are upping the anti during the trumpeted arrival of your hero and fellow countryman. Earning your stripes no doubt.  

You're going to have a pop at every hallett naysayer in sight. First earwig, then me of course, now AKers, you really are so transparent. What is it with you ? help clear pasoti ATD of hallett naysayers ?  That's not a question by the way, I know what it is with you. You're not very pleasant and have no time for criticism of the guy now in charge, you know, Brent's good mate and colleague. The more people you insult for no good reason, the more you show yourself for what you are. You've done it for decades, troll.

There is that - which is mostly occurring in your twisted mind. ...and then there is the point I was making... Which is you were ridiculously wrong about Hallett writing off his tickets.. and the fact you're too much of a coward to actually turn up and 'confront' the guy face to face.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Message to Simon Hallett.   Message to Simon Hallett. - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 05, 2018 9:39 pm

There you go again . Let alone we're talking a lower league footy club, anyone who doesn't behave to your understanding of the planet and how to represent oneself is a coward. grrrr  grrrr. LOL LOL
You really are a suburb dunce and a bobble hat to boot. Keep safe now.  Don't step off that paving.
Back to top Go down
Yea Man

PostSubject: Re: Message to Simon Hallett.   Message to Simon Hallett. - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 05, 2018 9:44 pm

The Ricks and Bees show part 7 Laughing
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Message to Simon Hallett.   Message to Simon Hallett. - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 05, 2018 10:51 pm

Enough already...........................

Gentlemen, please take your personal indifference's either to PM's, off-line or into a dark alley.

Your cooperation would be very much appreciated.

Thank you.
Back to top Go down
shonbo

shonbo

PostSubject: Re: Message to Simon Hallett.   Message to Simon Hallett. - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 05, 2018 11:02 pm

POI - top footer LOL
Back to top Go down
akagreengull
Admin
akagreengull

PostSubject: Re: Message to Simon Hallett.   Message to Simon Hallett. - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 07, 2018 8:32 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Heard Simon Hallett's above interview on radio Devon today before eight, so a ringing endorsement for DA "I think Derek Adams is wonderful" and then "it's not all about results" - really?

Same old same old, saying Derek can come to the board about the window, he still has money in the pot, third best manager in Argyles history, he is excellent at managing the budget blah blah blah.

Well at least he has clarified his ideas - carry on chaps, and if austerity Argo lose tomorrow don't worry it's not about results.
Complete sht
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Message to Simon Hallett.   Message to Simon Hallett. - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 07, 2018 8:50 am

One good sound bite was the old "we need to be more welcoming to casual fans and plastics".
Great, if true. I'll tell you how to do that. First, publicise that fans can actually go to a game without a pre-purchased ticket, open up some cash turnstiles so POTDers can just do what they have for decades on a whim, rather than queue up at the stupid ticket office half a mile away from the Lyndhurst. And most importantly considerably reduce the price differential between POTD and ST prices. It's a mad disparity and puts off so many waverers.

I somehow think the above is not what Dunford has in mind, that's foreshore. Probably thinks a complementary cocktail pasty will do the trick with the average Janner.
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: Message to Simon Hallett.   Message to Simon Hallett. - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 07, 2018 10:12 am

Spot on Bees they constantly Mank on about the match day experience but then only seem to trot that out in conjunction with the more families, women and kids line. The one that really gets me is the line that they are open from 1.30 so get the early. Like you say man some turnstiles then people can attend the footy like any other paid for event.
Back to top Go down
mandela

PostSubject: Re: Message to Simon Hallett.   Message to Simon Hallett. - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 07, 2018 6:12 pm

Hallett seems OK me. It's right that the ground is improved- its a dump at present. Longer term, I think Hallett will be more honest than Brent and has the club's interests at heard (unlike his predessor who comes across as a well spoken confidence trickster).
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Message to Simon Hallett.   Message to Simon Hallett. - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 07, 2018 6:27 pm

mandela wrote:
Hallett seems OK me.  It's right that the ground is improved- its a dump at present.  Longer term, I think Hallett will be more honest than Brent and has the club's interests at heard (unlike his predessor who comes across as a well spoken confidence trickster).

Agreed I need rid of Brent’s could stench before I judge
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: Message to Simon Hallett.   Message to Simon Hallett. - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 07, 2018 6:53 pm

I'll let up on Hallett when I see him make some changes.
Back to top Go down
Grovehill

PostSubject: Re: Message to Simon Hallett.   Message to Simon Hallett. - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 07, 2018 7:40 pm

akagreengull wrote:
Heard Simon Hallett's above interview on radio Devon today before eight, so a ringing endorsement for DA "I think Derek Adams is wonderful" and then "it's not all about results" - really?

Same old same old, saying Derek can come to the board about the window, he still has money in the pot, third best manager in Argyles history, he is excellent at managing the budget blah blah blah.

Well at least he has clarified his ideas - carry on chaps, and if austerity Argo lose tomorrow don't worry it's not about results.
Complete sht

Sorry to say some of Hallett's comments are utter bollocks.

"Third best manager"? On a single promotion from the 4th tier? So never won a game in 2nd tier, never had a Cup run to semi finals, never developed a player to go onto the top tier. Might as well say Gary Johnson is best Torquay manager ever has he's taken them to top of their league.

"It's not all about results" Give me strength! Next he'll be saying that results apart Man City & Liverpool are shyte, results apart Fulham are well on the way to being crowned Champions.

So apart from results, what is DA doing well? Poor player recruitment (ie more flops than must picks) no youth player development, sticking to a crap budget-yes, that's the one DA is a great manager because he doesn't spend money.

Where does that leave PAFC? Local derby v Exeter next season and if we're not lucky Torquay will take our place in FL
Back to top Go down
akagreengull
Admin
akagreengull

PostSubject: Re: Message to Simon Hallett.   Message to Simon Hallett. - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 07, 2018 7:54 pm

With you Grovehill, you forgot to mention Silent Si described DA as "wonderful" in his interview.
Coming together nicely. geek
Back to top Go down
Jethro

Jethro

PostSubject: Re: Message to Simon Hallett.   Message to Simon Hallett. - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 07, 2018 8:15 pm

akagreengull wrote:

Complete sht

we're fecked,
feck it i'm out this is bullshit feck Argyle and the village attitude,doff my cap to you heres two fingers to you cnuts,

feckin dimwitted janner cnuts take what you deserve you pathetic shitcunts.
Back to top Go down
akagreengull
Admin
akagreengull

PostSubject: Re: Message to Simon Hallett.   Message to Simon Hallett. - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 07, 2018 8:25 pm

Come on Jethro stop holding back, say it as it is. laugh
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Message to Simon Hallett.   Message to Simon Hallett. - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Message to Simon Hallett.
Page 3 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next