Chemical Ali
Rickler
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage

Truce - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Truce   Truce - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 12, 2012 2:27 pm

But they haven't Jock.

The report is there for everyone. It's not rocket science mate.
Back to top Go down

Truce - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Truce   Truce - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 12, 2012 2:35 pm

But when their lord and master urges his them to report abuse and "dafamatory" comments, it's reopening old wounds and asking for them to keep up the hostility. If he meant it he would have posted something on Pasoti similar to whats been asked on here, and removed that from twitter. No skin off my nose if he wants to play silly buggers. His mate Daz was joining in a "discussion" I was having with Dane Bunney on twitter so it obviously doent apply to him either.
Back to top Go down

Truce - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Truce   Truce - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 12, 2012 2:38 pm

In true Houses of Parliament style......

I refer the Honourable Gentleman to the answer I gave earlier.

Very Happy
Back to top Go down

Truce - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Truce   Truce - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 12, 2012 2:40 pm

Honorable and Gentleman? Why thank you very much Razz

I don't know, just seems a bit of a one way truce from where I stand.
Back to top Go down

Truce - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Truce   Truce - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 12, 2012 2:45 pm

Looks like a two way thing so far mate.

As Frank said, that post was before the 'Truce'. We haven't deleted anything from before the Truce, why should they?

It's all holding so far, on both sides as far as I can see - although I haven't looked at Pasoti or anywhere else. My only concern is Argyle Talk.
Back to top Go down

Truce - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Truce   Truce - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 12, 2012 2:56 pm

Chris has also pointed that out to me on twitter so I apologised, but have also asked Ian to maybe post his request on Pasoti to clear up any confusion. Lets hope it sticks then.
Back to top Go down

Truce - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Truce   Truce - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 12, 2012 3:23 pm

punchdrunk wrote:
Grumpy wrote:
I don't do face ache or twatter so give me a clue please What a Face

1. The aggressive moderating - banned for 1 month for posting a youtube video of a kid with an eating disorder.
2. Smiffy - don't think I could bear to meet him in person without ditching my pint and heading for the exit as soon as he goes into self important diatribe mode.
3. PL2 3DQ and this amateur journo midlife crisis phase he's going through. Obvious connections with some agent (some say Sam Stapleton), which isn't the problem, just the tedious 'Aaron Spear has been dubbed the next Wayne Rooney by the media, and already has an agent'...YES WE KNOW, WE READ THE HERALD/PLYMOUTH VITAL LIKE YOU DO!! Then slating the Herald 5 times a day - get over it, you're not a journalist now move on.
4. The knobs on terraces who start and maintain a 'Pie of the Year' thread, then keep it going all year round with corny chat as if they're talking in the pub. Get a grip you sad bastards.
5. The massive egos. I'm talking Babararacucudada, Mike Sainsbury, Smiffy...arguing as if it's the House of Commons. Then make short little statements bickering which turn threads into 30+ pages readathons - GET A GRIP.

6. And a bonus one - GreenSam. Who is this kid? Seriously, his parents need to cut the internet connection and send him to school before I make an anonymous call to Social Services.

just a little sample from this little box of delights cheers

Don't forget Matt Neil, pasoti's own resident self appointed football expert.
Back to top Go down

Truce - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Truce   Truce - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 12, 2012 3:40 pm

Isn't he also a BTCC driver?
Back to top Go down

Truce - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Truce   Truce - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 12, 2012 4:54 pm

No truce ...no surrender....Pasoti is dying,enjoy it and keep going while we have the wind behind our sails and the fire in our bellies..keep the momentum
Make pasoti history!!!
Back to top Go down

Truce - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Truce   Truce - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 12, 2012 5:40 pm

I disagree, pasoti has some great posters, also some wankers- you could argue the same for ATD as I post on both Laughing - the problem with pasoti is a couple of posters who are allowed free range to start rows and wind people up because they saved the club. I was told when I complained to the mods about an individuals behaviour to make sure that I reported any posts which were inflammatory, maybe they are sick of it as well? As for a truce, if I don't get the piss taken out of me, I am a nice guy.
Back to top Go down

Truce - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Truce   Truce - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 12, 2012 9:06 pm

punchdrunk wrote:
Grumpy wrote:
I don't do face ache or twatter so give me a clue please What a Face

1. The aggressive moderating - banned for 1 month for posting a youtube video of a kid with an eating disorder.
2. Smiffy - don't think I could bear to meet him in person without ditching my pint and heading for the exit as soon as he goes into self important diatribe mode.
3. PL2 3DQ and this amateur journo midlife crisis phase he's going through. Obvious connections with some agent (some say Sam Stapleton), which isn't the problem, just the tedious 'Aaron Spear has been dubbed the next Wayne Rooney by the media, and already has an agent'...YES WE KNOW, WE READ THE HERALD/PLYMOUTH VITAL LIKE YOU DO!! Then slating the Herald 5 times a day - get over it, you're not a journalist now move on.
4. The knobs on terraces who start and maintain a 'Pie of the Year' thread, then keep it going all year round with corny chat as if they're talking in the pub. Get a grip you sad bastards.
5. The massive egos. I'm talking Babararacucudada, Mike Sainsbury, Smiffy...arguing as if it's the House of Commons. Then make short little statements bickering which turn threads into 30+ pages readathons - GET A GRIP.

6. And a bonus one - GreenSam. Who is this kid? Seriously, his parents need to cut the internet connection and send him to school before I make an anonymous call to Social Services.

just a little sample from this little box of delights cheers

Would that be the same PL2 3DQ that spotted the Argyle High Court case before the Herald and before any of the Directors of Argyle and had a very big hand in saving the club?

He may not be a professional journalist but his spot and research into Heaney and Stapleton was invaluable in saving the club.
Back to top Go down

Truce - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Truce   Truce - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 12, 2012 9:12 pm

I think you will find Punchdrunk was just quoting what had been posted on an old Facebook site by other people.
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

Truce - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Truce   Truce - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 13, 2012 9:50 am

Testing...testing Laughing
Back to top Go down
pepsipete

pepsipete

Truce - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Truce   Truce - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 13, 2012 10:28 am

punchdrunk wrote:
No truce ...no surrender....Pasoti is dying,enjoy it and keep going while we have the wind behind our sails and the fire in our bellies..keep the momentum
Make pasoti history!!!

We dont need this kind of thing, this site nearly went under for good last night!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Truce - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Truce   Truce - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Truce
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Plymouth Argyle Talk - Democratic :: Home Park :: Half Time-
Jump to: