lawnmowerman
Chemical Ali
Rickler
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage

Truce - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Truce   Truce - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 11, 2012 12:03 pm

Bollocks to any truce......Bear baiting is fun!!!!
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

Truce - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Truce   Truce - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 11, 2012 12:09 pm

punchdrunk wrote:

Of all the bears, in all the world............................... lol!
Back to top Go down

Truce - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Truce   Truce - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 11, 2012 1:43 pm

Tringreen wrote:
punchdrunk wrote:

Of all the bears, in all the world............................... lol!

I remember there used to be an amusing "Pasoti ruined my life" spoof on facebook..sadly now gone.
Winding up people on Pasoti never ceases to amuse me...been busy these last few months but ill be back!! jocolor jocolor jocolor jocolor pig pig pig pig pig pig pig pig
Back to top Go down
pepsipete

pepsipete

Truce - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Truce   Truce - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 11, 2012 2:13 pm

S'pose I am boring but I really hope the truce is extended.
Back to top Go down

Truce - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Truce   Truce - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 11, 2012 2:25 pm

Never.....adds spice to this website, ill never rest till Pasoti is on its knees lol
Pasoti is dying.....kicking out like a diseased animal.
Sit back and enjoy their demise cheers
Back to top Go down
argylepaul

argylepaul

Truce - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Truce   Truce - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 11, 2012 2:59 pm

I have groveled this week to Pasoti; have written an eloquent msg to their admin (at least I think so), asking to be re-instated - pointing out that I had got it all wrong and forget my T&C responsibilities, and how a forum works. As is policy , they aren't having it. I am not going to sulk, and start slagging them anymore; I am just going to move on. I was even going to apologise to IJN for the rants; didn't get the chance. If that's their attitude, then it's down to them. No matter how pedantic and controlling, I have thought Pasoti is; it's time to move on.
Maybe the ill feeling between the forums and some posters, adds spice, but unless there are real grounds for it, it seems rather petty.
Just as Suarez should have shown Evra respect (as a footballer, if nothing else), and shaken his hand; so we should all put our differences behind us, and get on, because at the end of the day, we have the same football club to support, and as Greengenes says...life is too short.
Back to top Go down

Truce - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Truce   Truce - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 11, 2012 3:13 pm

I agree Paul.
I'm all for cordial co-existence. I believe even Webby thought the club could do with two fans' forums.
Back to top Go down

Truce - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Truce   Truce - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 11, 2012 3:22 pm

A truce is fine but with certain people having an overwhelming desire to place themselves in the limelight I cannot see how it can work because they get all fannyish if their name gets a mention in a negative light.

Politics and politics eh, we would be better off in Parliament! lol!
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

Truce - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Truce   Truce - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 11, 2012 7:13 pm

argylepaul wrote:
I have groveled this week to Pasoti; have written an eloquent msg to their admin (at least I think so), asking to be re-instated - pointing out that I had got it all wrong and forget my T&C responsibilities, and how a forum works. As is policy , they aren't having it. I am not going to sulk, and start slagging them anymore; I am just going to move on. I was even going to apologise to IJN for the rants; didn't get the chance. If that's their attitude, then it's down to them. No matter how pedantic and controlling, I have thought Pasoti is; it's time to move on.
Maybe the ill feeling between the forums and some posters, adds spice, but unless there are real grounds for it, it seems rather petty.
Just as Suarez should have shown Evra respect (as a footballer, if nothing else), and shaken his hand; so we should all put our differences behind us, and get on, because at the end of the day, we have the same football club to support, and as Greengenes says...life is too short.

Until Pasoti becomes inclusive and stops banning people for offering non mainstream[ but usually correct] alternative views, I will continue to criticise them.

The club is in the mess it's in , to some extent, because of the censorship Pasoti exerts.

It will go on.
Back to top Go down

Truce - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Truce   Truce - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 11, 2012 7:33 pm

Tringreen wrote:
argylepaul wrote:

Until Pasoti becomes inclusive and stops banning people for offering non mainstream[ but usually correct] alternative views, I will continue to criticise them.

The club is in the mess it's in , to some extent, because of the censorship Pasoti exerts.

It will go on.

I just hope it doesn't turn out that we've been taken for a ride by Brenty, Pasoti would explode then!!
Back to top Go down

Truce - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Truce   Truce - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 12, 2012 12:36 am

Yea Man wrote:
I just hope it doesn't turn out that we've been taken for a ride by Brenty, Pasoti would explode then!!

I don't agree with you at all.

It would implode. clown
Back to top Go down
Freathy

Freathy

Truce - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Truce   Truce - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 12, 2012 8:57 am

Yea Man wrote:
Tringreen wrote:
argylepaul wrote:

It will go on.

Brent will be a total and utter disaster for Argyle. The signs are all staring us right in the face - he will NOT invest to keep our league status and therefore ultimately keep the club alive. Even if by some miracle we stay in the football league this season, next season will be yet another miserable fight against relegation. The superfans in his inner circle must also be prepared to take the blame.

BRENT OUT NOW!
Back to top Go down

Truce - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Truce   Truce - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 12, 2012 11:13 am

Some posts are extremly funny

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down

Truce - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Truce   Truce - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 12, 2012 11:58 am

I don't do face ache or twatter so give me a clue please What a Face
Back to top Go down

Truce - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Truce   Truce - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 12, 2012 12:11 pm

No truce from me. Certain types of people in society cannot be reformed. In another society Newell would have had his hands cut off for keyboard bullying. He has caused the problems let him suffer the consequences of his actions
Back to top Go down

Truce - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Truce   Truce - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 12, 2012 12:54 pm

monti wrote:

Aye that's the one i was on about...old but hilarious!!!
Back to top Go down

Truce - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Truce   Truce - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 12, 2012 12:56 pm

Grumpy wrote:
I don't do face ache or twatter so give me a clue please What a Face

1. The aggressive moderating - banned for 1 month for posting a youtube video of a kid with an eating disorder.
2. Smiffy - don't think I could bear to meet him in person without ditching my pint and heading for the exit as soon as he goes into self important diatribe mode.
3. PL2 3DQ and this amateur journo midlife crisis phase he's going through. Obvious connections with some agent (some say Sam Stapleton), which isn't the problem, just the tedious 'Aaron Spear has been dubbed the next Wayne Rooney by the media, and already has an agent'...YES WE KNOW, WE READ THE HERALD/PLYMOUTH VITAL LIKE YOU DO!! Then slating the Herald 5 times a day - get over it, you're not a journalist now move on.
4. The knobs on terraces who start and maintain a 'Pie of the Year' thread, then keep it going all year round with corny chat as if they're talking in the pub. Get a grip you sad bastards.
5. The massive egos. I'm talking Babararacucudada, Mike Sainsbury, Smiffy...arguing as if it's the House of Commons. Then make short little statements bickering which turn threads into 30+ pages readathons - GET A GRIP.

6. And a bonus one - GreenSam. Who is this kid? Seriously, his parents need to cut the internet connection and send him to school before I make an anonymous call to Social Services.

just a little sample from this little box of delights cheers
Back to top Go down

Truce - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Truce   Truce - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 12, 2012 1:00 pm

What are you trying to say Punch? lol!
Back to top Go down
pepsipete

pepsipete

Truce - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Truce   Truce - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 12, 2012 1:02 pm

Talking in a pub is what a forum should be like. drunken
Back to top Go down

Truce - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Truce   Truce - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 12, 2012 1:05 pm

Just to add, there's no truce from me either, every time certain diks put their heads above the parapet to act in their own personal interest instead of the club interest, I'll be taking shots.
Back to top Go down

Truce - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Truce   Truce - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 12, 2012 1:27 pm

monti wrote:

All of those posts are at least 9 months ago and half of them almost four years old.
Back to top Go down

Truce - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Truce   Truce - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 12, 2012 2:10 pm

knecht wrote:
monti wrote:

All of those posts are at least 9 months ago and half of them almost four years old.

As i stated earlier on sherlock.

Still funny though!!
Back to top Go down

Truce - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Truce   Truce - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 12, 2012 2:15 pm

Whereas this little gem fron twatter is all of two days old:

Ian Newell@IJN3

@Chris_Webb1 [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] report them for dafamtory comments. Please pass on.

So that's his idea of a truce?
Back to top Go down

Truce - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Truce   Truce - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 12, 2012 2:19 pm

Greenjock wrote:

Ian Newell@IJN3

@Chris_Webb1 [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] report them for dafamtory comments. Please pass on.

That was before the truce was called.
Back to top Go down

Truce - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Truce   Truce - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 12, 2012 2:24 pm

Frank Bullitt wrote:
Greenjock wrote:

Ian Newell@IJN3

That was before the truce was called.

Ah but it's left there for all his followers to carry out his wish?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Truce - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Truce   Truce - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Truce
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Plymouth Argyle Talk - Democratic :: Home Park :: Half Time-
Jump to: