Chemical Ali
Rickler
11 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage

Truce Empty
PostSubject: Truce   Truce EmptyFri Feb 10, 2012 5:43 pm

Ladies and Gentlemen

This afternoon I have had a pleasant conversation with Ian Newell, and I am now requesting your help.

I am respectfully asking all users of ATD to avoid mentioning Ian for the next couple of days. He has agreed to do the same (and I believe he has posted something to this effect on Twitter).

Things have got rather silly this week and we all need a break. If anyone has any questions then feel free to PM me.

Lets talk about football or failing that, Plymouth Argyle.

Back to top Go down

Truce Empty
PostSubject: Re: Truce   Truce EmptyFri Feb 10, 2012 5:58 pm

Can't we make it a permanent arrangement?
Back to top Go down

Truce Empty
PostSubject: Re: Truce   Truce EmptyFri Feb 10, 2012 6:01 pm

I would love to Andy, as would many others.
I don't see where it all goes.
It all reminds me of the rather naughty Bill Clinton quip on Irish chaps in a pub.
Back to top Go down
Rickler

Rickler

Truce Empty
PostSubject: Re: Truce   Truce EmptyFri Feb 10, 2012 6:10 pm

Didn't we go through this crap a few weeks ago?

As far as I'm concerned... feck him!

He's brought all this on himself.
Back to top Go down

Truce Empty
PostSubject: Re: Truce   Truce EmptyFri Feb 10, 2012 6:17 pm

I think this is the eigth time Ricks and it's never been us that has broken it before! But we should always give the benefit of the doubt, that's what makes us better.

Things had quietened down considerably until just prior to the spoof site being set up that was used for insulting ATD members, onceeeeeee again!...I think that tells its own story! Even so, our heads will be held higher at the end of the day.

Back to top Go down

Truce Empty
PostSubject: Re: Truce   Truce EmptyFri Feb 10, 2012 6:34 pm

I'm always up for claiming the moral high ground Cool

I do hope we can still do Mundane, though. And Pepsi's word game, and Friday poetry.
Back to top Go down

Truce Empty
PostSubject: Re: Truce   Truce EmptyFri Feb 10, 2012 6:46 pm

Peggy you are awful but I like you flower
Back to top Go down
Chemical Ali

Truce Empty
PostSubject: Re: Truce   Truce EmptyFri Feb 10, 2012 7:16 pm

To be honest I feel the same as Ricks. He's only offered the olive branch because he's been found out as a liar and obsessed weirdo and doesn't want his image tarnished.

I don't want to cause any upset (on this site) so Frank/ Gob you can edit/ delete this post if needed.
Back to top Go down
lawnmowerman

lawnmowerman

Truce Empty
PostSubject: Re: Truce   Truce EmptyFri Feb 10, 2012 8:18 pm

I`am all up for a truce but still dont trust him.

Also why can`t ian post this truce message on pasoti instead of twitter??????????
Back to top Go down

Truce Empty
PostSubject: Re: Truce   Truce EmptyFri Feb 10, 2012 8:21 pm

Please please please take the olive branch people . This has to end . Lifes too short . Believe me I've found that out this week. Let it go . Someone's made the first move . Please at least try .
Back to top Go down

Truce Empty
PostSubject: Re: Truce   Truce EmptyFri Feb 10, 2012 8:22 pm

greengenes wrote:
Please please please take the olive branch people . This has to end . Lifes too short . Believe me I've found that out this week. Let it go . Someone's made the first move . Please at least try .

As always, I'm sure you posted the same comment on Pasoti GG?
Back to top Go down
seadog
Admin

Truce Empty
PostSubject: Re: Truce   Truce EmptyFri Feb 10, 2012 8:25 pm

Sorry to hear you are in trouble GG, good luck with everything.
Back to top Go down

Truce Empty
PostSubject: Re: Truce   Truce EmptyFri Feb 10, 2012 8:32 pm

GOB wrote:
greengenes wrote:

In pms to certain people . Yes yes yes ! Just.spent the day at the bedside of my dear old mum (93) who is passing away . It focuses the mind believe me . Lifes too short let it go mate let it go please .
Back to top Go down

Truce Empty
PostSubject: Re: Truce   Truce EmptyFri Feb 10, 2012 8:35 pm

Sorry to hear that GG. Would switch off the computer and do something else if I were you.
Back to top Go down

Truce Empty
PostSubject: Re: Truce   Truce EmptyFri Feb 10, 2012 8:37 pm

greengenes wrote:
GOB wrote:
greengenes wrote:

In pms to certain people . Yes yes yes ! Just.spent the day at the bedside of my dear old mum (93) who is passing away . It focuses the mind believe me . Lifes too short let it go mate let it go please .

Sorry to hear that mate, I genuinly am.

Shame you didn't do it public as you did on here GG - We're trying mate but I don't have any expectations after so many past attempts, but fingers crossed eh!

What I will say though, is that so far tonight there hasn't been any attacks on the site!
Back to top Go down
Chemical Ali

Truce Empty
PostSubject: Re: Truce   Truce EmptyFri Feb 10, 2012 8:48 pm

Sorry to hear about that GG.
Back to top Go down
Rickler

Rickler

Truce Empty
PostSubject: Re: Truce   Truce EmptyFri Feb 10, 2012 8:49 pm

GOB wrote:

What I will say though, is that so far tonight there hasn't been any attacks on the site!

Which goes a long way to proving a point, I would have thought.
Back to top Go down

Truce Empty
PostSubject: Re: Truce   Truce EmptyFri Feb 10, 2012 9:15 pm

This isn't the real world people . This is some weird manufactured nonsensical world called the internet where we all let ourselves down and behave differently . We all have real lives inhabited by our loved ones . We behave and interact differently . Its new and we ain't dealing with it properly yet . Feuds develop over what ? Slights and misunderstandings that would be,laughed off if we stood face to face enjoying a pint in a pub.
Lets be friends .
Back to top Go down
lawnmowerman

lawnmowerman

Truce Empty
PostSubject: Re: Truce   Truce EmptyFri Feb 10, 2012 9:25 pm

So sorry to hear your sad news GG. Your right lifes to short to be fighting all the time.
Back to top Go down
Greenskin

Greenskin

Truce Empty
PostSubject: Re: Truce   Truce EmptyFri Feb 10, 2012 9:34 pm

Echo the above sentiments re your mum GG,losing a loved one is an awful experience to go through,been there a few times and i know it doesn't get any easier each time.All the best mate.
Back to top Go down
Mock Cuncher

Mock Cuncher

Truce Empty
PostSubject: Re: Truce   Truce EmptyFri Feb 10, 2012 9:59 pm

(As usual), things will die down over here until the next attack on us.
Back to top Go down
http://wrongunatlongon.wordpress.com/
Sir Francis Drake

Sir Francis Drake

Truce Empty
PostSubject: Re: Truce   Truce EmptyFri Feb 10, 2012 11:03 pm

There is no reason at all for antagonism between ATD and Pasoti. It is really stupid. There's no real difference between the posters here and there.

The problems lie between individuals. The Them and Us side of it fits both parties equally well and helps neither.
Back to top Go down
http://sicparvismagna.com

Truce Empty
PostSubject: Re: Truce   Truce EmptySat Feb 11, 2012 8:47 am

greengenes wrote:
This isn't the real world people . This is some weird manufactured nonsensical world called the internet where we all let ourselves down and behave differently . We all have real lives inhabited by our loved ones . We behave and interact differently . Its new and we ain't dealing with it properly yet . Feuds develop over what ? Slights and misunderstandings that would be,laughed off if we stood face to face enjoying a pint in a pub.
Lets be friends .

Sorry to hear about your mum mate. The love stays with you mate
Back to top Go down

Truce Empty
PostSubject: Re: Truce   Truce EmptySat Feb 11, 2012 11:02 am

I know how that feels, GG, all the best.
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

Truce Empty
PostSubject: Re: Truce   Truce EmptySat Feb 11, 2012 11:22 am

GOB wrote:
I think this is the eigth time Ricks and it's never been us that has broken it before! But we should always give the benefit of the doubt, that's what makes us better.

Things had quietened down considerably until just prior to the spoof site being set up that was used for insulting ATD members, onceeeeeee again!...I think that tells its own story! Even so, our heads will be held higher at the end of the day.

No surrender from me. I have held out the olive branch on more than one occasion without success.

In brief, Pasoti [and its unelected controllers/owners] is still the oldest and largest Argyle fans' forum. Whilst it continues to supposedly represent the fanbase on the internet, it has to be inclusive and fair to all.
This is clearly not the case as several of us have been denied a voice on spurious charges .

Until that forum permits free speech I will continue to criticise whenever necessary.

Newell wants to silence us as before, so he can continue unchallenged to supposedly lead the fans. He doesn't want a truce. He wants to shut us up.

Anyone remember why we were silenced ? ............. Because we wouldn't 'TRUST IN STAPES and ENJOY THE RIDE'.

You couldn't make it up !

Pasoti knows how it needs to change to earn respect. Don't hold your breath. It won't happen. It goes on.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Truce Empty
PostSubject: Re: Truce   Truce Empty

Back to top Go down

Truce
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Plymouth Argyle Talk - Democratic :: Home Park :: Half Time-
Jump to: