Punchdrunk
Tgwu
33 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

Simon Hallett to take over as Chairman - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Simon Hallett to take over as Chairman   Simon Hallett to take over as Chairman - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 11, 2018 9:39 am

beesrus wrote:
An experienced CEO can pick up some of the slack with the authority of the owner. I suspect much of Brent's publicised half a day a week executing the onerous job of chairman included scoffing, watching the football, and friendly chats with the herald. So, that leaves about 50 hours a year. I'm sure Hallett can manage that.

The worrying thing is Felwick didn't fancy the poisoned chalice, just as Ridsdale didn't fancy being brent's fall guy. Don't blame him though, people should take responsibility for their own decisions. Looking forward to the scrutiny, and maybe a game or two if things change for the better.

I reckon Felwick has sat down at Brent's desk and after about a week or so as more and more dodgy, hidden and underhand deals are exposed he's thought that the Brentmare is far from over and will probably take the rest of this season for the shit to float to the top of the swamp. He has rightly decided that he doesn't want to be a fall guy for Brent.
I don't think we have a clue at the real amount of rot that permeates Argyle after the seven year winter of Brent and the leg shaggers.
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: Simon Hallett to take over as Chairman   Simon Hallett to take over as Chairman - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 11, 2018 9:42 am

Czarcasm wrote:
Les Miserable wrote:
And now he attempting to rim Dunford, unbelievable.

This is quality.  cheers

Nool fookin hated Dunford the last time he was here. This is probably THE most blatant example that Nool will literally turn 180 degrees and shag ANY leg necessary, if it means he can try and keep the Directors Box invites.  

The guy has zero shame or morals.

Zero shame, zero morals, zero intelligence, zero mates...... lol!
Back to top Go down
Jethro

Jethro

PostSubject: Re: Simon Hallett to take over as Chairman   Simon Hallett to take over as Chairman - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 11, 2018 9:52 am

Have to hope this is a good thing,
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Simon Hallett to take over as Chairman   Simon Hallett to take over as Chairman - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 11, 2018 9:59 am

Czarcasm wrote:
Les Miserable wrote:

This is quality.  cheers

Nool fookin hated Dunford the last time he was here. This is probably THE most blatant example that Nool will literally turn 180 degrees and shag ANY leg necessary, if it means he can try and keep the Directors Box invites.  

The feeling was mutual so good luck to him
Back to top Go down
akagreengull
Admin
akagreengull

PostSubject: Re: Simon Hallett to take over as Chairman   Simon Hallett to take over as Chairman - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 11, 2018 11:32 am

He's a pensioner with personality and control issues no surprise about his behaviour.
Back to top Go down
Les Miserable

Les Miserable

PostSubject: Re: Simon Hallett to take over as Chairman   Simon Hallett to take over as Chairman - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 11, 2018 12:42 pm

Czarcasm wrote:
Les Miserable wrote:

This is quality.  cheers

Precisely.
Back to top Go down
RegGreen

PostSubject: Re: Simon Hallett to take over as Chairman   Simon Hallett to take over as Chairman - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 11, 2018 1:30 pm

Earwegoagain wrote:
Czarcasm wrote:
Les Miserable wrote:

This is quality.  cheers

Zero shame, zero morals, zero intelligence, zero mates...... lol!
he would shag anybody’s if it meant it kept him in the Dbox and AAA Passes ffs the mans got NO self respect whatsoever how embarrassing
Back to top Go down
RegGreen

PostSubject: Re: Simon Hallett to take over as Chairman   Simon Hallett to take over as Chairman - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 11, 2018 1:36 pm

His got the morals of a alley cat on crack cocaine lol
Back to top Go down
Bob Crow

Location : Giving Lee Jameson's private detective the slip and runaround

PostSubject: Re: Simon Hallett to take over as Chairman   Simon Hallett to take over as Chairman - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 11, 2018 3:17 pm

Rumours are that he could see that we're sleepwalking straight into another administration.
Back to top Go down
Yea Man

PostSubject: Re: Simon Hallett to take over as Chairman   Simon Hallett to take over as Chairman - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 11, 2018 4:06 pm

Wouldn't surprise me.

Something isn't right at the moment. Wonder if that's down to wasting so much money on a poxy refurb.
Back to top Go down
Bob Crow

Location : Giving Lee Jameson's private detective the slip and runaround

PostSubject: Re: Simon Hallett to take over as Chairman   Simon Hallett to take over as Chairman - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 11, 2018 4:26 pm

All I keep hearing is Brent left the cupboard bare and the night in shining armour SH is not as wealthy as some suggested and complete contrary to the suggestions that he was considerably wealthier that anyone thought.
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: Simon Hallett to take over as Chairman   Simon Hallett to take over as Chairman - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 11, 2018 4:27 pm

Yea Man wrote:
Wouldn't surprise me.

Something isn't right at the moment. Wonder if that's down to wasting so much money on a poxy refurb.

The has been a massive alarm bell ringing in my head for the last six or eight months. Can't wait for someone to spill the beans.
Back to top Go down
Yea Man

PostSubject: Re: Simon Hallett to take over as Chairman   Simon Hallett to take over as Chairman - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 11, 2018 4:42 pm

But I thought eeeeee saved uz?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Simon Hallett to take over as Chairman   Simon Hallett to take over as Chairman - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 11, 2018 4:57 pm

Nothing like a poverty plea to blackmail the city council with. At some stage in the greater scheme of things, these sort of people need to pressure the local authorities. Maybe this "passover" will be it. It certainly is as far as Brent is concerned and his continuous ice, and we'll soon get the gist of Pa Hallett fairly soon. Maybe both of them are just land squatters, not just Brent, getting out of the markets into something tangible before it's too late. Who knows.
Hallett's previous interviews obviously don't stack up with Harve's wild trillionaire galactic stuff  Razz , and of course no extremely rich person would bugger about piecemeal with £4m mortgages and hook up with the likes of penny pinching out of his depth Brent. All the up in the air stuff couldn't be a more fitting end to the Brent disaster.
Back to top Go down
Les Miserable

Les Miserable

PostSubject: Re: Simon Hallett to take over as Chairman   Simon Hallett to take over as Chairman - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 11, 2018 5:08 pm

Another admin would sort of square the circle regards Green Jim, as it began so shall it end. Thank you for your service, lol.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Simon Hallett to take over as Chairman   Simon Hallett to take over as Chairman - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 11, 2018 5:12 pm

It would certainly get rid of the unsecured £3million plus still owed to Toddy and co.
CVAs are all the rage, ask Mike Ashley
Back to top Go down
sufferedsince 68

sufferedsince 68

PostSubject: Re: Simon Hallett to take over as Chairman   Simon Hallett to take over as Chairman - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 11, 2018 5:29 pm

Les Miserable wrote:
Another admin would sort of square the circle regards Green Jim, as it began so shall it end. Thank you for your service, lol.
It would certainly impact on the Statue Fund raising efforts.
Back to top Go down
sufferedsince 68

sufferedsince 68

PostSubject: Re: Simon Hallett to take over as Chairman   Simon Hallett to take over as Chairman - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 11, 2018 5:32 pm

Hugh Watt wrote:
Czarcasm wrote:
Les Miserable wrote:

This is quality.  cheers

The feeling was mutual so good luck to him
Geddon Cornish, get the leg shagging party started! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
akagreengull
Admin
akagreengull

PostSubject: Re: Simon Hallett to take over as Chairman   Simon Hallett to take over as Chairman - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 11, 2018 5:42 pm

Yea Man wrote:
But I thought eeeeee saved uz?

Jimbo could save us for a second time as a reluctant reluctant bidder. laugh
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

Location : Wormwood Scrubs awaiting the imminent arrival of Johnson..

PostSubject: Re: Simon Hallett to take over as Chairman   Simon Hallett to take over as Chairman - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 11, 2018 5:42 pm

beesrus wrote:

Hallett's previous interviews obviously don't stack up with Harve's wild trillionaire galactic stuff  Razz , and of course no extremely rich person would bugger about piecemeal with £4m mortgages and hook up with the likes of penny pinching out of his depth Brent. All the up in the air stuff couldn't be a more fitting end to the Brent disaster.

Pa Hallett is well minted Bees make no mistake. My view has always been give the geezer 12 months from Nov 1st to see where we are
I also said/hinted that successful guys like Hallett dont associate themselves with dross 3rd division clubs in turmoil so totally agree with your sentiment there

Theres a "reason" he's here and  time will tell what that is
Any suggestions that Hallett is not minted are frankly ludicrous. I get access to a lot more financial stuff than 99% of the joe public through work (which does cost me) and stand on me...hes minted.

On a side note. Herald comments are being used by wankers impersonating all and sundry here. I'm "PTofficial" and absolutely no one else
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: Simon Hallett to take over as Chairman   Simon Hallett to take over as Chairman - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 11, 2018 6:09 pm

Thing is Hallett may be worth North of £30m but it wouldn't be in liquid assets and I can't say I'd blame him if he didn't want to spunk the lot on Argyle. Like others have said time will disclose his motives and more importantly his competence.
Back to top Go down
Freathy

Freathy

PostSubject: Re: Simon Hallett to take over as Chairman   Simon Hallett to take over as Chairman - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 11, 2018 6:55 pm

I hope it's administration this season and not next. We're down anyway and I wouldn't want to to be -10 points next season in L2 with this dog shit team.
Back to top Go down
PatDunne

PostSubject: Re: Simon Hallett to take over as Chairman   Simon Hallett to take over as Chairman - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 11, 2018 7:23 pm

We have a reluctant Chairman...
Back to top Go down
seadog
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Simon Hallett to take over as Chairman   Simon Hallett to take over as Chairman - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 11, 2018 11:21 pm

Perhaps he can't believe the shite he is uncovering.
Back to top Go down
Greenlander

Greenlander

PostSubject: Re: Simon Hallett to take over as Chairman   Simon Hallett to take over as Chairman - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 11, 2018 11:44 pm

Freathy wrote:
I hope it's administration this season and not next.  We're down anyway and I wouldn't want to to be -10 points next season in L2 with this dog shit team.

A points deduction for administration will be deferred for a season if the club would have been relegated anyway. It closed a loophole that a couple of teams used in the past of going into admin after being mathematically relegated.

There's surely no way this team can get eleven points clear of the bottom four so if it were to come to pass then it would be next season. And possibly more for a second offence.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Simon Hallett to take over as Chairman   Simon Hallett to take over as Chairman - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Simon Hallett to take over as Chairman
Page 3 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next