Punchdrunk
Tgwu
33 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

Simon Hallett to take over as Chairman - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Simon Hallett to take over as Chairman   Simon Hallett to take over as Chairman - Page 5 EmptyFri Oct 12, 2018 11:00 am

beesrus wrote:
I think it's the direction plotted. Felwick jumped with others when he didn't fancy Brent's plans, and now Hallett says little will change, and more importantly actually means exactly that. Sometimes the most obvious reason is the right one.

The main hole in that argument is that Hallett has fooked off the Brentmare from the car park, why didn't he just carry on with the development in hand with Brent or fook him off and do it himself, squires are clouding your judgement bhey.
Back to top Go down
Bob Crow

Location : Giving Lee Jameson's private detective the slip and runaround

PostSubject: Re: Simon Hallett to take over as Chairman   Simon Hallett to take over as Chairman - Page 5 EmptyFri Oct 12, 2018 12:35 pm

Punchdrunk wrote:
zyph wrote:
P.O.I wrote:
I'm finding it hard to comprehend we're even discussing the dreaded 'A' word - again!

Because it's more fun than backing the team they say they support.....negativity is easier to do than being positive for ATDers.

Are you Kentish green on PASOTI?

It's Kuntish Green.....
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Simon Hallett to take over as Chairman   Simon Hallett to take over as Chairman - Page 5 EmptyFri Oct 12, 2018 12:36 pm

Earwegoagain wrote:
beesrus wrote:
I think it's the direction plotted. Felwick jumped with others when he didn't fancy Brent's plans, and now Hallett says little will change, and more importantly actually means exactly that. Sometimes the most obvious reason is the right one.

The main hole in that argument is that Hallett has fooked off the Brentmare from the car park, why didn't he just carry on with the development in hand with Brent or fook him off and do it himself, squires are clouding your judgement bhey.

May be its a case that Felwick was made assurances that Felwick was made assurances that the Brentmare would be over and Brent simply won't go quietly (or cheaply).

Truth nobody knows. Not even Nooly, hence why he is desperately shagging any leg in a suit even if it belongs to people he doesn't like and pretending to like Womens Pootball
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: Simon Hallett to take over as Chairman   Simon Hallett to take over as Chairman - Page 5 EmptyFri Oct 12, 2018 12:55 pm

Hugh Watt wrote:
Earwegoagain wrote:
beesrus wrote:

May be its a case that Felwick was made assurances that Felwick was made assurances that the Brentmare would be over and Brent simply won't go quietly (or cheaply).

Truth nobody knows. Not even Nooly, hence why he is desperately shagging any leg in a suit even if it belongs to people he doesn't like and pretending to like Womens Pootball

Not so sure about that. Nool was happy as a pig in shit with Felwick which makes you think he's a Jimmy man. My take on it is Nool knows Hallett isn't a Jimmy man which to me points more and more to Brent digging his heels in about something. Be interesting to see whether Brent's leaving date will be the first date ever kept by him.
Back to top Go down
zyph

zyph

PostSubject: Re: Simon Hallett to take over as Chairman   Simon Hallett to take over as Chairman - Page 5 EmptyFri Oct 12, 2018 12:56 pm

Bob Crow wrote:
Punchdrunk wrote:
zyph wrote:
P.O.I wrote:
I'm finding it hard to comprehend we're even discussing the dreaded 'A' word - again!

Because it's more fun than backing the team they say they support.....negativity is easier to do than being positive for ATDers.

It's Kuntish Green.....

Wrong again.
Back to top Go down
sufferedsince 68

sufferedsince 68

PostSubject: Re: Simon Hallett to take over as Chairman   Simon Hallett to take over as Chairman - Page 5 EmptyFri Oct 12, 2018 1:09 pm

zyph wrote:
Bob Crow wrote:
Punchdrunk wrote:
zyph wrote:
P.O.I wrote:

It's Kuntish Green.....

Wrong again.
Only about the Green part.
Back to top Go down
Sir Francis Drake

Sir Francis Drake

PostSubject: Re: Simon Hallett to take over as Chairman   Simon Hallett to take over as Chairman - Page 5 EmptyFri Oct 12, 2018 1:11 pm

Earwegoagain wrote:
Hugh Watt wrote:
Earwegoagain wrote:
beesrus wrote:

Not so sure about that. Nool was happy as a pig in shit with Felwick which makes you think he's a Jimmy man. My take on it is Nool knows Hallett isn't a Jimmy man which to me points more and more to Brent digging his heels in about something. Be interesting to see whether Brent's leaving date will be the first date ever kept by him.

Maybe Brent isn't leaving at all?

After all neither he nor anybody else has ever gone on the record to explicitly say that he is leaving and no date has ever been set for that departure.
Back to top Go down
http://sicparvismagna.com
Tgwu

PostSubject: Re: Simon Hallett to take over as Chairman   Simon Hallett to take over as Chairman - Page 5 EmptyFri Oct 12, 2018 1:24 pm

Hallett has offer him a seat on board
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Simon Hallett to take over as Chairman   Simon Hallett to take over as Chairman - Page 5 EmptyFri Oct 12, 2018 1:41 pm

Earwegoagain wrote:
beesrus wrote:

Throw away stuff. No hole in my logic, and nothing to do with "squires" in this case. If it's a squire thing, I say so. Hallett may have other plans for the car park ( Brent's ground bait for takers for the office block turned up diddly, as we all suspected it would ) that Felwick doesn't approve of. If Hallett hasn't got any plans at all once it's prised back off brent, he'll be the first of a very long line ever since Stapleton got permission for the original hotel. I find it very difficult to believe a new owner is going to give up the "uplift" value of town use permissions on the Barn Park end of the car park, and in any case, Bent has said much of that uplift needs to go to Lombards for admin debts. Another input on top, maybe Felwick doesn't agree or trust the detailed calculations and settlement Hallett has come to with Bent.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Simon Hallett to take over as Chairman   Simon Hallett to take over as Chairman - Page 5 EmptyFri Oct 12, 2018 2:09 pm

Earwegoagain wrote:
Hugh Watt wrote:
Earwegoagain wrote:
beesrus wrote:

May be its a case that Felwick was made assurances that the Brentmare would be over and Brent simply won't go quietly (or cheaply).

I do follow your logic, although if Felwick was Team Jimmy why did he depart so suddenly around the time the hybrid planning application went in and then return when Community Si bought the majority?

Definately agree with you that Brent is digging his heels in, its exactly his style when he thinks he can extort more money out of a situation.
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: Simon Hallett to take over as Chairman   Simon Hallett to take over as Chairman - Page 5 EmptyFri Oct 12, 2018 3:39 pm

beesrus wrote:
Earwegoagain wrote:
beesrus wrote:

Throw away stuff. No hole in my logic, and nothing to do with "squires" in this case. If it's a squire thing, I say so. Hallett may have other plans for the car park ( Brent's ground bait for takers for the office block turned up diddly, as we all suspected it would ) that Felwick doesn't approve of. If Hallett hasn't got any plans at all once it's prised back off brent, he'll be the first of a very long line ever since Stapleton got permission for the original hotel. I find it very difficult to believe a new owner is going to give up the "uplift" value of town use permissions on the Barn Park end of the car park, and  in any case, Bent has said much of that uplift needs to go to Lombards for admin debts. Another input on top, maybe Felwick doesn't agree or trust the detailed calculations and settlement Hallett has come to with Bent.  

To my mind this quote is the throwaway stuff but which you choose to read too much into. To me that's says "Im not going to throw my whole fortune at the club or be the typical minted owner" said incidentally in a thirty second press relief when he took over but he's already wrested the car park from Brent so a massive change from Brent who was happy to line his own pocket with any assett he could take away from PAFC. True we don't know his motives but at the moment to me they seem well wide of Brent's self interest driven motives.
Back to top Go down
Yea Man

PostSubject: Re: Simon Hallett to take over as Chairman   Simon Hallett to take over as Chairman - Page 5 EmptyFri Oct 12, 2018 5:48 pm

Well nikkkkkkkkkkk says the admin rumour isn't true so that's that then.

Wonder if he knows why Webb was booted out of HP though rather than leaving of his own free will, same as his chauffeur mate lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Simon Hallett to take over as Chairman   Simon Hallett to take over as Chairman - Page 5 EmptyFri Oct 12, 2018 5:55 pm

Tgwu wrote:
Hallett has offer him a seat on board

He owns 30% still so its a no brainer that Hallett would do so. Till that £30% is bought of Brent he isnt going away just yet sadly.
Back to top Go down
tigertony

tigertony

PostSubject: Re: Simon Hallett to take over as Chairman   Simon Hallett to take over as Chairman - Page 5 EmptyFri Oct 12, 2018 9:00 pm

sufferedsince 68 wrote:
zyph wrote:
P.O.I wrote:

You've not been to Home Park in thirty five years, thats pretty negative.
... and what? Perhaps there is a reason someone can't get to games.
Back to top Go down
tigertony

tigertony

PostSubject: Re: Simon Hallett to take over as Chairman   Simon Hallett to take over as Chairman - Page 5 EmptyFri Oct 12, 2018 9:01 pm

Hugh Watt wrote:
Czarcasm wrote:
Let’s not get carried away here. Going into Administration in the Championship, paying 87% of turnover as salaries, is one thing.

We’re averaging 9,000 and paying generally poor salaries to most of the squad and are somewhere in the region of 40-45% wages to turnover ratio, having turned an actual small profit last year.

Admin talk is a bit silly.  

Spot on. The other thing was when we went into admin we had no cash whatsover, I don't think thats a problem today, talk of admin is unhelpful
Thumbs
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Simon Hallett to take over as Chairman   Simon Hallett to take over as Chairman - Page 5 EmptyFri Oct 12, 2018 9:07 pm

Talk about hypocrisy, some ATD posters readily state they haven’t been to HP for some time and won’t under the current regime which is their right and that’s ok, but someone who is unable to attend perhaps due to location are chastised, most strange.
Back to top Go down
tigertony

tigertony

PostSubject: Re: Simon Hallett to take over as Chairman   Simon Hallett to take over as Chairman - Page 5 EmptyFri Oct 12, 2018 9:10 pm

Graiser wrote:
Talk about hypocrisy, some ATD posters readily state they haven’t been to HP for some time and won’t under the current regime which is their right and that’s ok, but someone who is unable to attend perhaps due to location are chastised, most strange.
Thumbs
Back to top Go down
sufferedsince 68

sufferedsince 68

PostSubject: Re: Simon Hallett to take over as Chairman   Simon Hallett to take over as Chairman - Page 5 EmptyFri Oct 12, 2018 9:14 pm

tigertony wrote:
Graiser wrote:
Thumbs
Gaffer and the Captain reunited................... aw bless cheers cheers cheers cheers

Last edited by sufferedsince 68 on Fri Oct 12, 2018 9:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
akagreengull
Admin
akagreengull

PostSubject: Re: Simon Hallett to take over as Chairman   Simon Hallett to take over as Chairman - Page 5 EmptyFri Oct 12, 2018 9:23 pm

Cue Graiser to complete the twaddle trio.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Simon Hallett to take over as Chairman   Simon Hallett to take over as Chairman - Page 5 EmptyFri Oct 12, 2018 9:26 pm

Graiser wrote:

Are you advocating folk in Argentina voting in the next UK general election just because they've holidayed here once or twice ?  I always thought tribe, and discussion of the way forward, was a pretty local thing. Some people on here need to revisit the idea of group representation.

Last edited by beesrus on Fri Oct 12, 2018 9:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
zyph

zyph

PostSubject: Re: Simon Hallett to take over as Chairman   Simon Hallett to take over as Chairman - Page 5 EmptyFri Oct 12, 2018 9:32 pm

Graiser wrote:

Hey come on Graiser..... don't spoil their fun....it's do as I say not as I do....remember this is ATD....negativity is the way to be against all who try to run this club....Simon Hallett hasn't taken over yet....but their sights are set on him already.....hey ho... that's life on the dark side.
Back to top Go down
Punchdrunk

Punchdrunk

PostSubject: Re: Simon Hallett to take over as Chairman   Simon Hallett to take over as Chairman - Page 5 EmptyFri Oct 12, 2018 9:59 pm

zyph wrote:
Graiser wrote:

Hey come on Graiser..... don't spoil their fun....it's do as I say not as I do....remember this is ATD....negativity is the way to be against all who try to run this club....Simon Hallett hasn't taken over yet....but their sights are set on him already.....hey ho... that's life on the dark side.

I think you'll find the sights are more on Hallet over on PASOTI rather then here.

Not that I would ever expect you to acknowledge it.
Back to top Go down
Punchdrunk

Punchdrunk

PostSubject: Re: Simon Hallett to take over as Chairman   Simon Hallett to take over as Chairman - Page 5 EmptyFri Oct 12, 2018 10:03 pm

tigertony wrote:
sufferedsince 68 wrote:
zyph wrote:
P.O.I wrote:

You've not been to Home Park in thirty five years, thats pretty negative.
... and what? Perhaps there is a reason someone can't get to games.

Who are you anyway Tony?

If you are who I think you are you've changed your tune on Brent so many times it's unbelievable.

You have politicians that change sides all the time, your that person in the football supporters world.

Clueless.
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

Location : Wormwood Scrubs awaiting the imminent arrival of Johnson..

PostSubject: Re: Simon Hallett to take over as Chairman   Simon Hallett to take over as Chairman - Page 5 EmptySat Oct 13, 2018 6:03 am

zyph wrote:
Graiser wrote:

.Simon Hallett hasn't taken over yet....but their sights are set on him already.....hey ho... that's life on the dark side.

I wouldnt agree with that Zyph.... The Harve has been pretty vocal as to giving him 12 months from November to see what hes all about
We'll see absolutely no wild claims from it as to the way forward until the Brent is ousted from the hot seat with lip wobbling violently

Then look out....
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: Simon Hallett to take over as Chairman   Simon Hallett to take over as Chairman - Page 5 EmptySat Oct 13, 2018 9:31 am

harvetheslayer wrote:
zyph wrote:
Graiser wrote:

.Simon Hallett hasn't taken over yet....but their sights are set on him already.....hey ho... that's life on the dark side.

I wouldnt agree with that Zyph.... The Harve has been pretty vocal as to giving him 12 months from November to see what hes all about
We'll see absolutely no wild claims from it as to the way forward until the Brent is ousted from the hot seat with lip wobbling violently

Then look out....

Just ignore him Harve, Zippy doesn't like ATD or ATDers and whilst as far as I can see only Bees has already decided Hallett is a Squire and hence a wrongun that gives Zippy carte Blanche to paint us all with his negativity brush. I'm pretty sure that 99% of us are delighted to see Brent going and are prepared to give Hallett a chance.
Talking about negativity it's hard to find positivity when your team has won one in twelve and is all but bottom of the league but hey ho old farts like farting.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Simon Hallett to take over as Chairman   Simon Hallett to take over as Chairman - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

Simon Hallett to take over as Chairman
Page 5 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next