PatDunne
sufferedsince 68
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Jethro

Jethro

Its not Adams fault its Brents. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Its not Adams fault its Brents.   Its not Adams fault its Brents. - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 01, 2018 11:08 pm

Angry wrote:
beesrus wrote:
He's slagged off the fans more in one afternoon than he has challenged Brent in all his time down here. He knows where his bread is buttered. Clearly the dire situation on and off the pitch is down to the fans, and no one else.  

He is on thin ice and his attacks on the fans who arent happy with results is only going to crack that ice futher. Brent is going that problem is going away and he wont hang around much longer and will look to get rid of his stake seeing as his clusterfuck idea isnt his now.
Hallett has alot of work to do come november 1st and one of those jobs is deciding whether del stays or goes and i cant see simon as someone who will keep del on if the results are not improving.

that attack cracked it all the way for me tbh
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

Location : Wormwood Scrubs awaiting the imminent arrival of Johnson..

PostSubject: Re: Its not Adams fault its Brents.   Its not Adams fault its Brents. - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 02, 2018 5:46 am

Question to answer in my mind would be this scenario
We are in a close season and Adams has been awarded an additional £5 million war chest to buy/contract players
Would you trust him to do it successfully ??
Back to top Go down
RegGreen

PostSubject: Re: Its not Adams fault its Brents.   Its not Adams fault its Brents. - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 02, 2018 6:07 am

harvetheslayer wrote:
We are in a close season and Adams has been awarded an additional £5 million war chest to buy/contract players
Tbh harve his pull miricles out his arse with No money the last couple of years with jimmys model which was always gunna doom to fail one season.So you would like to think with a few Nelsons to spend harve you’d think/Hope that he would get so decent players in ..but then again it’s the hope that kills you
Back to top Go down
RegGreen

PostSubject: Re: Its not Adams fault its Brents.   Its not Adams fault its Brents. - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 02, 2018 6:23 am

sufferedsince 68 wrote:
Freathy wrote:
Brent is culpable because of chronic under funding of the playing side and the policy of only offering one year contracts.  As a result L1 standard players have taken up proper offers elsewhere and been replaced by cheap non-league standard and crocked garbage.  Season ticket holders have been well and truly conned.
Freathy spot on as usual.
indeed he is 100% Now we know why with there aggressive advertising style pre season flogging em riding on a crest of a wave from the previous season & putting the fear in the avivas to buy quick cos there might not be enough seats after the grandstand closed...one last windfall for jimmy knew hence sell as many you & quick he knew the end was near then...well and truely mugged off
Back to top Go down
Jethro

Jethro

PostSubject: Re: Its not Adams fault its Brents.   Its not Adams fault its Brents. - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 02, 2018 8:10 am

harvetheslayer wrote:

No not at all,

Shit budget or not he brought in this dross, ignoring injury records etc, 100% no wouldn't trust him as far as I could throw him.
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: Its not Adams fault its Brents.   Its not Adams fault its Brents. - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 02, 2018 9:48 am

Jethro wrote:
harvetheslayer wrote:

No not at all,

Shit budget or not he brought in this dross, ignoring injury records etc, 100% no wouldn't trust him as far as I could throw him.

Erm no it was just a shit budget. If we were a normal club I would by now be saying Admas go. This would be tempered with regret as I do think the blame lies Brent's way at least 80% because the main focus of the club for the last seven years has been property not football.
However if I had control of the fire button I wouldn't even press it tonight if we got beaten ten nil. What's the point? We already have a shite squad, full of injuries. That isn't going to change realistically until next summer. January is a joke for trying t replace a whole team of players, all Argyle ever get in Jan is the odd emergency loan sticking plaster and they usually only come for a month or two. Just grin and bear it, hope Adams keeps us up and whatever happens kick on with new manager and owner next year.
My main regret about the shite football is that it didn't happen last year so that Brent could have been hounded out of the club in the style that he should have been. He is quietly slithering off with a massive bag full of cash and shares whilst the team wither and die, it's embarrassing. Sacking Adams will achieve feck all, this team has the power to get six or seven managers sacked this season we are still fecked.
Back to top Go down
akagreengull
Admin
akagreengull

PostSubject: Re: Its not Adams fault its Brents.   Its not Adams fault its Brents. - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 05, 2018 8:27 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Derek may be here for a bit longer yet.
Back to top Go down
akagreengull
Admin
akagreengull

PostSubject: Re: Its not Adams fault its Brents.   Its not Adams fault its Brents. - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 07, 2018 8:41 am

11 hours ago
BallsOfWisdom101
The madness needs to stop now! People need to stop calling for DA to be sacked. We always have terrible starts under Adams and I think that's cos we keep having to replace half the squad cos they leave when their one year contracts are up. The root of the problem isn't Dereck Adams, it's finances. People seem to forget about the times when the fans are worried about him being cherry picked by a bigger club. We are lucky to have time, we need him and not the other way around. Adams is a great coach but he's not a frickin magician. If he is to take Argle to the next level then he is going to need the correct tools: financial backing and investment.

A comment in the Erald today
Back to top Go down
sufferedsince 68

sufferedsince 68

PostSubject: Re: Its not Adams fault its Brents.   Its not Adams fault its Brents. - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 07, 2018 9:21 am

akagreengull wrote:

11 hours ago
BallsOfWisdom101
The madness needs to stop now! People need to stop calling for DA to be sacked. We always have terrible starts under Adams and I think that's cos we keep having to replace half the squad cos they leave when their one year contracts are up. The root of the problem isn't Dereck Adams, it's finances. People seem to forget about the times when the fans are worried about him being cherry picked by a bigger club. We are lucky to have time, we need him and not the other way around. Adams is a great coach but he's not a frickin magician. If he is to take Argle to the next level then he is going to need the correct tools: financial backing and investment.

A comment in the Erald today
Agree with that. Lets see what Adams can do with proper backing, over to you Community Si.
Back to top Go down
akagreengull
Admin
akagreengull

PostSubject: Re: Its not Adams fault its Brents.   Its not Adams fault its Brents. - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 13, 2018 9:46 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Inevitable - given today marks another low point in the Brentmare.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Its not Adams fault its Brents.   Its not Adams fault its Brents. - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Its not Adams fault its Brents.
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2