#SHITARTIST
29 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
akagreengull
Admin
akagreengull

El Presidente #throbbingloverod  Webb Resigns - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: El Presidente #throbbingloverod Webb Resigns   El Presidente #throbbingloverod  Webb Resigns - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 17, 2018 5:46 pm

President Chris Webb Steps Down
"With the Change in Shareholdings, it Feels Like the Right Time"

Yes feck off Webbo with your shyster mate -we won't miss you.
cheers Love lol
Back to top Go down
Sir Francis Drake

Sir Francis Drake

PostSubject: Re: El Presidente #throbbingloverod Webb Resigns   El Presidente #throbbingloverod  Webb Resigns - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 17, 2018 5:56 pm

Crikey. Things were already better than I ever imagined that they'd be and now they have just improved a little more.

We'll soon be almost like a normal football club again at this rate.

Should Hallett now decide to flatten the old grandstand and build us a proper one then I am quite prepared to consider worshipping the very ground on which he walks.
Back to top Go down
http://sicparvismagna.com

PostSubject: Re: El Presidente #throbbingloverod Webb Resigns   El Presidente #throbbingloverod  Webb Resigns - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 17, 2018 6:05 pm

Be my Friend....
Back to top Go down
Big Robby

PostSubject: Re: El Presidente #throbbingloverod Webb Resigns   El Presidente #throbbingloverod  Webb Resigns - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 17, 2018 6:34 pm

Never met the bloke but he seems to have been involved in some shit along with the PASOTI mafia and there are some comments about him and Darren Purses wife in the Herald. I always did wonder why Purse left when he was captain and we were fighting relegation. If its true then hes just another tosser and if Brent got rid of Purse because of Webb then that just reinforces my views on Brent
Back to top Go down
Punchdrunk

Punchdrunk

PostSubject: Re: El Presidente #throbbingloverod Webb Resigns   El Presidente #throbbingloverod  Webb Resigns - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 17, 2018 6:42 pm

Big Robby wrote:
Never met the bloke but he seems to have been involved in some shit along with the PASOTI mafia and there are some comments about him and Darren Purses wife in the Herald. I always did wonder why Purse left when he was captain and we were fighting relegation. If its true then hes just another tosser and if Brent got rid of Purse because of Webb then that just reinforces my views on Brent

The whole lot of that evil lot were in cahoots with each other, which explains why SH is so keen to expunge the whole lot of them,

Unfortunately there still remain a few on PASOTI who are still loyal to that filthy old regime. I liken them to the final few Nazis in the dying days of WW2.

Hopefully they can all be history.
Back to top Go down
Greenlander

Greenlander

PostSubject: Re: El Presidente #throbbingloverod Webb Resigns   El Presidente #throbbingloverod  Webb Resigns - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 17, 2018 6:43 pm

Never met him, never wanted to meet him and as for all this what did you do when we were dying bollocks. It's like some people want history rewritten to beautify the triumvirate of Brent, Webb and Newell.

Anyone who bought a season ticket not knowing whether there'd be a club around to honour it showed a fair amount of faith and what might even be called 'did their bit'.
Back to top Go down
Elias

Elias

PostSubject: Re: El Presidente #throbbingloverod Webb Resigns   El Presidente #throbbingloverod  Webb Resigns - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 17, 2018 7:00 pm

#SHITARTIST wrote:
Nice to see Durnoravia online, feel free to contribute.

A few unexpected faces will be back im sure
Back to top Go down
sufferedsince 68

sufferedsince 68

PostSubject: Re: El Presidente #throbbingloverod Webb Resigns   El Presidente #throbbingloverod  Webb Resigns - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 17, 2018 7:01 pm

Excellent news, one by one the Circus acts are being removed from the inner circle, helping Brent take control of Argyle did not merit Webb being made President, a wrong has been righted well done Si and Dave.
Back to top Go down
Jethro

Jethro

PostSubject: Re: El Presidente #throbbingloverod Webb Resigns   El Presidente #throbbingloverod  Webb Resigns - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 17, 2018 7:03 pm

cheerio fucknuts
Back to top Go down
Freathy

Freathy

PostSubject: Re: El Presidente #throbbingloverod Webb Resigns   El Presidente #throbbingloverod  Webb Resigns - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 17, 2018 7:23 pm

A bit more good news in these dark times.  The foul stench of brent finally being cleared from Home Park.

If the position of club president continues maybe we'll get one worthy of the title next time.
Back to top Go down
Punchdrunk

Punchdrunk

PostSubject: Re: El Presidente #throbbingloverod Webb Resigns   El Presidente #throbbingloverod  Webb Resigns - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 17, 2018 7:31 pm

Freathy wrote:
A bit more good news in these dark times.  The foul stench of brent finally being cleared from Home Park.

If the position of club president continues maybe we'll get one worthy of the title next time.

From memory I think we had Sam Rendell who had been a supporter from before the War and for many years after, the interloper Webb had jumped on the bandwagon and literally nobody who I go football with had ever heard of him before.

The braindeads on PASOTI would back a chimpanzee if he put on an Argyle scarf it seems.
Back to top Go down
PatDunne

PostSubject: Re: El Presidente #throbbingloverod Webb Resigns   El Presidente #throbbingloverod  Webb Resigns - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 17, 2018 7:43 pm

It's quite sad in a way, people are quick to forget how much Chris Webb has done for Chris Webb...
Back to top Go down
Yea Man

PostSubject: Re: El Presidente #throbbingloverod Webb Resigns   El Presidente #throbbingloverod  Webb Resigns - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 17, 2018 7:48 pm

Maybe in tribute we should have a "our favourite memories" moment?

Mine is the day I got an email from him asking for a contact number for me to pass on to his case manager because he only had an email address and Facebook (stalker) details for me and the case manager wanted it Laughing

Or the time he emailed me with my ex-employer in the subject in a poor attempt to try and intimidate me.

Shame he was 3 years out of date on the employment Laughing
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: El Presidente #throbbingloverod Webb Resigns   El Presidente #throbbingloverod  Webb Resigns - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 17, 2018 7:58 pm

laugh
Back to top Go down
RegGreen

PostSubject: Re: El Presidente #throbbingloverod Webb Resigns   El Presidente #throbbingloverod  Webb Resigns - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 17, 2018 8:03 pm

Good riddence to bad rubbish
Back to top Go down
Bob Crow

Location : Giving Lee Jameson's private detective the slip and runaround

PostSubject: Re: El Presidente #throbbingloverod Webb Resigns   El Presidente #throbbingloverod  Webb Resigns - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 17, 2018 8:13 pm

Good riddance Tory Boy.
Back to top Go down
Punchdrunk

Punchdrunk

PostSubject: Re: El Presidente #throbbingloverod Webb Resigns   El Presidente #throbbingloverod  Webb Resigns - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 17, 2018 8:13 pm

Perhaps the greenman affair could be resurrected?
Back to top Go down
Elias

Elias

PostSubject: Re: El Presidente #throbbingloverod Webb Resigns   El Presidente #throbbingloverod  Webb Resigns - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 17, 2018 8:18 pm

Punchdrunk wrote:
Freathy wrote:

From memory I think we had Sam Rendell who had been a supporter from before the War and for many years after, the interloper Webb had jumped on the bandwagon and literally nobody who I go football with had ever heard of him before.

The braindeads on PASOTI would back a chimpanzee if he put on an Argyle scarf it seems.

He was at Darlington in 2002 you know! Shame about not going any other time we played there...........
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: El Presidente #throbbingloverod Webb Resigns   El Presidente #throbbingloverod  Webb Resigns - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 17, 2018 8:21 pm

#SHITARTIST wrote:
On the clubs Official site now that Webb is standing down.

im off for awank back in 2 hours
Back to top Go down
Jethro

Jethro

PostSubject: Re: El Presidente #throbbingloverod Webb Resigns   El Presidente #throbbingloverod  Webb Resigns - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 17, 2018 8:30 pm

Laurieu for president !!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: El Presidente #throbbingloverod Webb Resigns   El Presidente #throbbingloverod  Webb Resigns - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 17, 2018 8:39 pm

ok i lasted 5 minutes

good riddance to him, sleazy guy who the fans grew sick off years ago. he will not be missed nor will his disgusting acts while abusing the title honouray president of this club go silent if there is even a hint of giving that chancer an award at the club he does not deserve one . so many stories about this sleazy guy that i wont repeat here as they are all known and in the pubic domain.

2 down 1 to go. your next nool
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: El Presidente #throbbingloverod Webb Resigns   El Presidente #throbbingloverod  Webb Resigns - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 17, 2018 8:44 pm

Yea Man wrote:
Maybe in tribute we should have a "our favourite memories" moment?

Mine is the day I got an email from him asking for a contact number for me to pass on to his case manager because he only had an email address and Facebook (stalker) details for me and the case manager wanted it Laughing

Or the time he emailed me with my ex-employer in the subject in a poor attempt to try and intimidate me.

Shame he was 3 years out of date on the employment Laughing

I had the "why don't you phone me and we can talk about this like adults?' I told him to feck off. It was all over me opposing Brent on the grounds of him being a property developer and a shit one at that. What the feck would I want to talk to Webb about his boss for? Good riddance to the Brent enabling, team captain shagging (if that didn't speak volumes about Brent I don't know what would) SE
F serving git. And on yer bike Newell.
Back to top Go down
akagreengull
Admin
akagreengull

PostSubject: Re: El Presidente #throbbingloverod Webb Resigns   El Presidente #throbbingloverod  Webb Resigns - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 17, 2018 8:49 pm

“The rise of social media has massive positives and massive negatives.
“One of the negatives is that it gives people under anonymous guises the ability to have a pop at people in positions of power, and I think James has suffered a little bit from that.
Bla Bla

Just bore off Webb
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: El Presidente #throbbingloverod Webb Resigns   El Presidente #throbbingloverod  Webb Resigns - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 17, 2018 8:50 pm

The comments section in the Plymuff Arold are funny as feck. Nool and piss-stain pete stick out like a sore thumb! laugh

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
Peggy

Peggy

PostSubject: Re: El Presidente #throbbingloverod Webb Resigns   El Presidente #throbbingloverod  Webb Resigns - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 17, 2018 8:53 pm

Punchdrunk wrote:
Perhaps the greenman affair could be resurrected?

Along with all the other threads featuring him in the scandal so far board.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: El Presidente #throbbingloverod Webb Resigns   El Presidente #throbbingloverod  Webb Resigns - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

El Presidente #throbbingloverod Webb Resigns
Page 2 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next