#SHITARTIST
29 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
akagreengull
Admin
akagreengull

El Presidente #throbbingloverod  Webb Resigns - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: El Presidente #throbbingloverod Webb Resigns   El Presidente #throbbingloverod  Webb Resigns - Page 5 EmptyTue Sep 18, 2018 9:36 pm

Every club has them Punchy.
Back to top Go down
RegGreen

PostSubject: Re: El Presidente #throbbingloverod Webb Resigns   El Presidente #throbbingloverod  Webb Resigns - Page 5 EmptyWed Sep 19, 2018 12:16 am

Mook wrote:
Jesus yeah Rhys Griffiths. Actually went back to his old job didn't he?
yeah and back to partime welsh football
Back to top Go down
RegGreen

PostSubject: Re: El Presidente #throbbingloverod Webb Resigns   El Presidente #throbbingloverod  Webb Resigns - Page 5 EmptyWed Sep 19, 2018 12:27 am

Bandwagon wrote:
Herald all part of the steaming pile of shite I'm afraid!!
indeed the herald errington should all be held accountable for there part in all this shit that’s foresure I know that bandy
Back to top Go down
akagreengull
Admin
akagreengull

PostSubject: Re: El Presidente #throbbingloverod Webb Resigns   El Presidente #throbbingloverod  Webb Resigns - Page 5 EmptyWed Sep 19, 2018 8:39 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

More shite from the Erald and Webb today talking about Derek.

“He has brought a winning mentality, and a totally different attitude to the whole of the football area of the club, and long may it continue.”

The twat obviously hasn't looked at the league table recently. scratch
Back to top Go down
Yea Man

PostSubject: Re: El Presidente #throbbingloverod Webb Resigns   El Presidente #throbbingloverod  Webb Resigns - Page 5 EmptyWed Sep 19, 2018 9:43 am

akagreengull wrote:

“He has brought a winning mentality, and a totally different attitude to the whole of the football area of the club, and long may it continue.”

The guy really is a clown.

The only club in the league without a win but he's brought a winning mentality?!

Ok mate stick to shagging players wives.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: El Presidente #throbbingloverod Webb Resigns   El Presidente #throbbingloverod  Webb Resigns - Page 5 EmptyWed Sep 19, 2018 10:06 am

And after only 2 days and a measly 3 pages, the pasoti thread is shunted off to the story so far board as Webb becomes a barely remembered footnote.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: El Presidente #throbbingloverod Webb Resigns   El Presidente #throbbingloverod  Webb Resigns - Page 5 EmptyWed Sep 19, 2018 10:16 am

Yea Man wrote:
akagreengull wrote:

The only club in the league without a win but he's brought a winning mentality?!

One gaffe after another lol
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

Location : Wormwood Scrubs awaiting the imminent arrival of Johnson..

PostSubject: Re: El Presidente #throbbingloverod Webb Resigns   El Presidente #throbbingloverod  Webb Resigns - Page 5 EmptyWed Sep 19, 2018 10:49 am

Hugh Watt wrote:
And after only 2 days and a measly 3 pages, the pasoti thread is shunted off to the story so far board as Webb becomes a barely remembered footnote.

Lot of outright cretins on Pasoti Hugh but more than a few will know about the antics of this bearded lothario and the havoc he's caused
His latest shenanigans should see him barred from Home Park for life
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: El Presidente #throbbingloverod Webb Resigns   El Presidente #throbbingloverod  Webb Resigns - Page 5 EmptyWed Sep 19, 2018 11:26 am

Whats his latest shenanigans? I see he's removed his luckiest man alive quote from his twitter profile.

There's some talk that again this is Durnfords doing as was Newells removal and that he is attempting turn the club into something approaching a professional outfit rather than a haven for arselickers. If I were Bungo I would pick up a broom and pretend to be doing something useful.

Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

PostSubject: Re: El Presidente #throbbingloverod Webb Resigns   El Presidente #throbbingloverod  Webb Resigns - Page 5 EmptyWed Sep 19, 2018 11:45 am

Hugh Watt wrote:
Whats his latest shenanigans? I see he's removed his luckiest man alive quote from his twitter profile.

There's some talk that again this is Durnfords doing as was Newells removal and that he is attempting turn the club into something approaching a professional outfit rather than a haven for arselickers. If I were Bungo I would pick up a broom and pretend to be doing something useful.

Didn’t Newell say something about “the new people wanting their own man in”?

The bitterness is abundantly clear in that post. It’d be fun to get into the JBsoti archive because Newell was deffo not a Dunford fan last time around. Dunford will have remembered that.

Despite Brent and Webb on the face of it trying to impart an impression that their departures from their positions are of their own choice, their positions have become pretty much untenable. Brent because of his personal lacking in the $$$ department. And now Webb because the man who bestowed the Presidency is no longer calling the shots. Nailed on that is why Nool has been shunted too, because there isn’t a cat in hells chance of either Webb relinquishing the Presidency, or Newell giving up the Directors Box invites of their own accords. There will have been conversations had that will have led to these pair being cut loose, without a shadow of doubt.

Last edited by Czarcasm on Wed Sep 19, 2018 11:51 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

PostSubject: Re: El Presidente #throbbingloverod Webb Resigns   El Presidente #throbbingloverod  Webb Resigns - Page 5 EmptyWed Sep 19, 2018 11:47 am

Hugh Watt wrote:

PM Hugh

Edited....am not claiming to know something that others dont before her royal highness steams in. Just read the entire thread here
Back to top Go down
RegGreen

PostSubject: Re: El Presidente #throbbingloverod Webb Resigns   El Presidente #throbbingloverod  Webb Resigns - Page 5 EmptyWed Sep 19, 2018 12:14 pm

Angry wrote:
Yea Man wrote:
akagreengull wrote:

One gaffe after another lol
it’s every time he opens his trap ld
Back to top Go down
sufferedsince 68

sufferedsince 68

PostSubject: Re: El Presidente #throbbingloverod Webb Resigns   El Presidente #throbbingloverod  Webb Resigns - Page 5 EmptyWed Sep 19, 2018 8:36 pm

Hugh Watt wrote:

The Arselicker cull is long overdue but welcome, yep Bungo is proving to be useless as Project Mankager, he should now do what it appeares he does best, banning loyal fans who go to Homepark from enjoying themselves and getting rid of paying customers who dont sit quietly at football matches, Bungo seems ace at that!
Back to top Go down
Jethro

Jethro

PostSubject: Re: El Presidente #throbbingloverod Webb Resigns   El Presidente #throbbingloverod  Webb Resigns - Page 5 EmptyWed Sep 19, 2018 9:35 pm

sufferedsince 68 wrote:
Hugh Watt wrote:

The Arselicker cull is long overdue but welcome, yep Bungo is proving to be useless as Project Mankager, he should now do what it appeares he does best, banning loyal fans who go to Homepark from enjoying themselves and getting rid of paying customers who dont sit quietly at football matches, Bungo seems ace at that!

thats the thing thats putting me off coming back to HP ,
The rest is falling into place, but thats the crunch point atm,
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: El Presidente #throbbingloverod Webb Resigns   El Presidente #throbbingloverod  Webb Resigns - Page 5 EmptyThu Sep 20, 2018 8:46 am

Czarcasm wrote:
Hugh Watt wrote:

The bitterness is abundantly clear in that post. It’d be fun to get into the JBsoti archive because Newell was deffo not a Dunford fan last time around. Dunford will have remembered that.

Despite Brent and Webb on the face of it trying to impart an impression that their departures from their positions are of their own choice, their positions have become pretty much untenable. Brent because of his personal lacking in the $$$ department. And now Webb because the man who bestowed the Presidency is no longer calling the shots. Nailed on that is why Nool has been shunted too, because there isn’t a cat in hells chance of either Webb relinquishing the Presidency, or Newell giving up the Directors Box invites of their own accords. There will have been conversations had that will have led to these pair being cut loose, without a shadow of doubt.

" lol! Their own man in." Because number 1 priority of any incoming football club owner is installing a self promoting, devious, moral vacuum of a person into a made up post (one that was already filled as it happened). Its funny because other than popping up at important games to deliver what thought in his own mind was Churchillian speechmaking, I don't recall hearing much from President Webb these past few years.

Back to top Go down
RegGreen

PostSubject: Re: El Presidente #throbbingloverod Webb Resigns   El Presidente #throbbingloverod  Webb Resigns - Page 5 EmptyThu Sep 20, 2018 9:13 am

Hugh Watt wrote:
Czarcasm wrote:
Hugh Watt wrote:

" lol! Their own man in." Because number 1 priority of any incoming football club owner is installing a self promoting, devious, moral vacuum of a person into a made up post (one that was already filled as it happened). Its funny because other than popping up at important games to deliver what thought in his own mind was Churchillian speechmaking, I don't recall hearing much from President Webb these past few years.

Bring there own man in the way porkys talking is if he was calling the shots laugh ffs
What a tosser notice you didn’t have your club tie on saturday perhaps they nicked that back as well as DBseats and parking space lol
Back to top Go down
akagreengull
Admin
akagreengull

PostSubject: Re: El Presidente #throbbingloverod Webb Resigns   El Presidente #throbbingloverod  Webb Resigns - Page 5 EmptyThu Sep 20, 2018 11:32 am

On the field the footie is definitely not entertaining, but off the field it's all becoming very pleasing and very entertaining. Pig laugh
Back to top Go down
RegGreen

PostSubject: Re: El Presidente #throbbingloverod Webb Resigns   El Presidente #throbbingloverod  Webb Resigns - Page 5 EmptyThu Sep 20, 2018 12:41 pm

akagreengull wrote:
On the field the footie is definitely not entertaining, but off the field it's all becoming very pleasing and very entertaining. Pig laugh
indeed GG pantomime season seems to have started early again this season ld
Back to top Go down
akagreengull
Admin
akagreengull

PostSubject: Re: El Presidente #throbbingloverod Webb Resigns   El Presidente #throbbingloverod  Webb Resigns - Page 5 EmptyThu Sep 20, 2018 3:29 pm

RegGreen wrote:
akagreengull wrote:

I know who will play the part of the arch villain. laugh
Back to top Go down
RegGreen

PostSubject: Re: El Presidente #throbbingloverod Webb Resigns   El Presidente #throbbingloverod  Webb Resigns - Page 5 EmptyThu Sep 20, 2018 6:41 pm

akagreengull wrote:
RegGreen wrote:
akagreengull wrote:

I know who will play the part of the arch villain. laugh
I was thinking more ugly sister Pig GG ld
Back to top Go down
akagreengull
Admin
akagreengull

PostSubject: Re: El Presidente #throbbingloverod Webb Resigns   El Presidente #throbbingloverod  Webb Resigns - Page 5 EmptyThu Sep 20, 2018 7:21 pm

cheers lol!
Back to top Go down
jabba the gut ecfc

PostSubject: Re: El Presidente #throbbingloverod Webb Resigns   El Presidente #throbbingloverod  Webb Resigns - Page 5 EmptyWed Sep 26, 2018 2:52 am

RegGreen wrote:
Didn’t he try to make himself busy and save Hereford single handed until they sussed him & F%[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] him off a bit sharpo

They were tipped off - common decency demanded it. Hereford fans had already suffered so much that no compassionate human being could stand by and watch a giant oil-slick cause a bigger environmental catastrophe than the Deepwater Horizon
Back to top Go down
akagreengull
Admin
akagreengull

PostSubject: Re: El Presidente #throbbingloverod Webb Resigns   El Presidente #throbbingloverod  Webb Resigns - Page 5 EmptyWed Sep 26, 2018 9:42 am

Nice to see you back Jabba, perhaps as an Exeter fan you could give the new Argo regime some tips on how to successfully redevelop a ground. laugh
Back to top Go down
jabba the gut ecfc

PostSubject: Re: El Presidente #throbbingloverod Webb Resigns   El Presidente #throbbingloverod  Webb Resigns - Page 5 EmptySat Sep 29, 2018 6:20 pm

akagreengull wrote:
Nice to see you back Jabba, perhaps as an Exeter fan you could give the new Argo regime some tips on how to successfully redevelop a ground. laugh

Well the blindingly obvious answer is have an owner whose primary motivation is the best interests of the football club, rather than the best interest of his personal bank account.

You have to admire the way he's pulled it off though. I remember once joking that the Reluctant Bidder had your fans so hypnotised that if he was caught in bed with their partners, most of them would say "please squire, have another go". Turns out it wasn't a joke after all.
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

PostSubject: Re: El Presidente #throbbingloverod Webb Resigns   El Presidente #throbbingloverod  Webb Resigns - Page 5 EmptySun Sep 30, 2018 6:07 am

jabba the gut ecfc wrote:
akagreengull wrote:

Well the blindingly obvious answer is have an owner whose primary motivation is the best interests of the football club, rather than the best interest of his personal bank account.

You have to admire the way he's pulled it off though. I remember once joking that the Reluctant Bidder had your fans so hypnotised that if he was caught in bed with their partners, most of them would say "please squire, have another go". Turns out it wasn't a joke after all.

Brilliant..... lol!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: El Presidente #throbbingloverod Webb Resigns   El Presidente #throbbingloverod  Webb Resigns - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

El Presidente #throbbingloverod Webb Resigns
Page 5 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next