seadog
Sir Francis Drake
Big al
15 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Big al

Fletcher resigns.  Empty
PostSubject: Fletcher resigns.    Fletcher resigns.  EmptyTue Nov 20, 2012 10:25 pm

Rumours growing that fletcher has gone
Back to top Go down

Fletcher resigns.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fletcher resigns.    Fletcher resigns.  EmptyTue Nov 20, 2012 10:26 pm

albino really rabbit?
Back to top Go down

Fletcher resigns.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fletcher resigns.    Fletcher resigns.  EmptyTue Nov 20, 2012 10:32 pm

Feck off Bunney
Back to top Go down
Sir Francis Drake

Sir Francis Drake

Fletcher resigns.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fletcher resigns.    Fletcher resigns.  EmptyTue Nov 20, 2012 10:33 pm

Top Tip: avoid being called a prick by not acting like one.
Back to top Go down
http://sicparvismagna.com
seadog
Admin

Fletcher resigns.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fletcher resigns.    Fletcher resigns.  EmptyTue Nov 20, 2012 10:34 pm

He put a shift in, worked his socks off.
Back to top Go down

Fletcher resigns.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fletcher resigns.    Fletcher resigns.  EmptyTue Nov 20, 2012 10:43 pm

he hasnt lost 11-0 yet
Back to top Go down
seadog
Admin

Fletcher resigns.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fletcher resigns.    Fletcher resigns.  EmptyTue Nov 20, 2012 10:50 pm

Saving that for Extern.:........:.
Back to top Go down
Old Timer

Fletcher resigns.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fletcher resigns.    Fletcher resigns.  EmptyTue Nov 20, 2012 11:52 pm

Forget it , just another rumour from another pasoti wanker.
Back to top Go down
Mrrapson

Mrrapson

Fletcher resigns.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fletcher resigns.    Fletcher resigns.  EmptyWed Nov 21, 2012 12:08 am

himself to being sacked??
Back to top Go down
Elias

Elias

Fletcher resigns.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fletcher resigns.    Fletcher resigns.  EmptyWed Nov 21, 2012 3:48 am

erm maybe not !!!!!!

thread on other side from miles.....................
Back to top Go down
GreenSam

Fletcher resigns.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fletcher resigns.    Fletcher resigns.  EmptyWed Nov 21, 2012 3:59 am

Lord Aviva wrote:
erm maybe not !!!!!!

I thought it was clearly just Dane stirring it but a rumour from an unbiased source is interesting. Let's just hope he didn't read it on James Brent's Twitter account lol!
Back to top Go down
Rickler

Rickler

Fletcher resigns.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fletcher resigns.    Fletcher resigns.  EmptyWed Nov 21, 2012 5:04 am

GreenSam wrote:
Lord Aviva wrote:
erm maybe not !!!!!!

I thought it was clearly just Dane stirring it but a rumour from an unbiased source is interesting. Let's just hope he didn't read it on James Brent's Twitter account lol!

If you don't mind... What rumour and what "unbiased source"?

Back to top Go down
Mrrapson

Mrrapson

Fletcher resigns.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fletcher resigns.    Fletcher resigns.  EmptyWed Nov 21, 2012 7:00 am

Rickler wrote:
GreenSam wrote:
Lord Aviva wrote:
erm maybe not !!!!!!

If you don't mind... What rumour and what "unbiased source"?

On Pasoti's rumours someone's saying they revived a text at 0319 saying fletch had resigned.
Back to top Go down
Freathy

Freathy

Fletcher resigns.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fletcher resigns.    Fletcher resigns.  EmptyWed Nov 21, 2012 8:25 am

Clueless and his shit 'coaches' won't resign and the non-investing hotel builder isn't interested in forking out to replace them. We're stuck with curley, larry and Moe all the way to the Blue Square Prem and beyond.
Back to top Go down

Fletcher resigns.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fletcher resigns.    Fletcher resigns.  EmptyWed Nov 21, 2012 8:36 am

The line being spouted on the farm now is we can't afford to sack him.

Surely the cost of sacking him is a lot less than what relegation would cost.

But even if he did get the sack I have no faith in Brent appointing the right man, he knows feck all about football.
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

Fletcher resigns.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fletcher resigns.    Fletcher resigns.  EmptyWed Nov 21, 2012 8:47 am

I think Sexstone will have big input as to what happens regarding Fletcher.

Depending on how ruthless he is, he may be advising Brent to get rid as we speak. Or on the flip side, if he doesn't want to be painted as a 'hatchet man', he may just decide to sit on his hands so as to fall in line with the rest of our anonymous Board.

Please God, let it be the former, rather than the latter.
Back to top Go down
Big al

Fletcher resigns.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fletcher resigns.    Fletcher resigns.  EmptyWed Nov 21, 2012 8:53 am

He is on a one year deal. Not going to cost much to boot him
Back to top Go down
Mrrapson

Mrrapson

Fletcher resigns.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fletcher resigns.    Fletcher resigns.  EmptyWed Nov 21, 2012 8:56 am

Big al wrote:

£104,000 ish. Based on 2k per week salary.
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

Fletcher resigns.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fletcher resigns.    Fletcher resigns.  EmptyWed Nov 21, 2012 9:01 am

Mrrapson wrote:
Big al wrote:

Daylight bloody robbery ! Suspect
Back to top Go down

Fletcher resigns.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fletcher resigns.    Fletcher resigns.  EmptyWed Nov 21, 2012 9:20 am

Brent is just digging himself a bigger hole by not acting. Attendances will fall off a cliff if he's not careful. I would imagine Jonah and Larry0 are paid far more than some of the players ... they were in a position to negotiate, and we almost certainly have a club where the manager and some 'senior' players are taking the lion's share of any budget there is. Can't imagine there being much of an "in it together"spirit. And with the culture of leaking and back biting, imported from Pasoti, now endemic, it's not looking good.
Back to top Go down

Fletcher resigns.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fletcher resigns.    Fletcher resigns.  EmptyWed Nov 21, 2012 9:23 am

What did Hugh Watt say on chat last night?
You can call me Bunney, or you can call me Al?
Wanker.
Back to top Go down

Fletcher resigns.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fletcher resigns.    Fletcher resigns.  EmptyWed Nov 21, 2012 9:36 am

Tringreen wrote:
Mrrapson wrote:
Big al wrote:

Daylight bloody robbery ! Suspect

Shows har far you have fallen, Tisdale is on double that and a 2 year deal and he is actually being paid the money. The power of a fans Trust
Back to top Go down

Fletcher resigns.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fletcher resigns.    Fletcher resigns.  EmptyWed Nov 21, 2012 9:49 am

It's ok because we are regularly outplaying much better teams than us, it's the taking part not the winning that's important. lol!
Back to top Go down
Tgwu

Fletcher resigns.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fletcher resigns.    Fletcher resigns.  EmptyWed Nov 21, 2012 9:55 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Time Is Up For Carl Fletcher At Home Park

Written by Sam Barker

I’m going to start this by saying that I think Carl Fletcher is a great guy, a top bloke, and I believe that he genuinely cares about Plymouth Argyle. He showed great commitment to stick with us through the administration years as a player and did a marvellous job keeping us in League Two last season as manager.

Sadly though, I feel that Fletcher is no longer the man to take us forward, and barring a miracle run of results it is time we parted company with him.

Performances this season have been incredibly inconsistent and we have only really seen glimpses of the team at their best in the 4-1 dismantlings of Northampton and Barnet as well as the 3-1 victory over Rochdale.

Most fans ignored the wild claims coming from the boardroom in pre-season and accepted that this campaign would be one of mid-table ‘obscurity’, with little chance of promotion but more importantly an even smaller chance of being involved in yet another relegation battle.

One half of that realistic expectation has been achieved; it would took a godsend for Argyle to be involved in the end of season mix-up, but sitting in 19th place in the League Two standings, just four points above the drop zone, is far from the comfort many fans wanted this season.

A 3-0 loss at Fleetwood, the side’s fifth defeat in six games, means the Pilgrims have taken just one point from the last possible 15 whilst also bowing out of the FA Cup.

I wanted Carl Fletcher to be successful with us, I really did, but with the side slipping ever closer to the relegation zone something simply has to give. Fletcher might make a good manager in years to come, but at the moment he is far from the leader we all wanted him to be.

I struggle to see us getting anything from our next two fixtures against Bradford & Chesterfield and although many see the Johnstone’s Paint Trophy as a joke competition, I want us to take it seriously – we have a genuine chance of progressing to the area semi-finals with a tie against fellow strugglers Oxford United – I don’t want Fletcher to mess up that chance for us.

Following those games we then have a home tie against York, who have only lost once on their travels before the all important West country Derby at Exeter. Our rivals have been chortling at us for the last few years, so this game will be the first chance we get to reclaim some of our local pride, yet in the form we are in we may as well hand the Grecians three points and not bother playing to save face.

Calling for Fletcher’s head was one of the last things I wanted to do this season but if we lose to Bradford then surely it is time for change. Due to our early exit from the FA Cup we have a two week break from league games after the Chesterfield match, I’m starting to see it as a window of opportunity to remove and possibly replace the manager.

Back to top Go down
david_fisher

Fletcher resigns.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fletcher resigns.    Fletcher resigns.  EmptyWed Nov 21, 2012 10:34 am

Can we please change the title of this thread to "Fletcher hasn't resigned yet" as it gets my hopes up each time I log on.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Fletcher resigns.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fletcher resigns.    Fletcher resigns.  Empty

Back to top Go down

Fletcher resigns.
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next