#SHITARTIST
PlymptonPilgrim
18 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
sufferedsince 68

sufferedsince 68

Rovers v Argo - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rovers v Argo   Rovers v Argo - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 08, 2018 9:45 pm

Sir Francis Drake wrote:
Mate of mine who went said we were more good than bad and should have shaded it. 6/10 for the performance.

But 0-0 it was and when you are bottom of the league that's not good enough.
Three points from twenty one is shocking, at the moment argo dont even look like winning and we've played mainly weaker sides.
January will be crucial, Adams must be allowed to bring in quality not just bodies and lets hope Hallet supports him or iits back to the basement.
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: Rovers v Argo   Rovers v Argo - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 09, 2018 4:04 am

Trouble is Admas has painted himself into a corner this season by declaring about how much stronger his squad is than it was last season.
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

Location : Wormwood Scrubs awaiting the imminent arrival of Johnson..

PostSubject: Re: Rovers v Argo   Rovers v Argo - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 09, 2018 4:19 am

I assume Nool has sanitized the dissent. Can see Piss Stain Deliar telling sam jones to sod off but nothing else
Back to top Go down
#SHITARTIST

#SHITARTIST

PostSubject: Re: Rovers v Argo   Rovers v Argo - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 09, 2018 7:23 am

The usual Abnormal awayday. Match was pretty shit but that Joel Grant seemed to liven up Argiggle when he came on.
Pasty was £4.50, rip off twats.
On to the important stuff now. Met the crippled Punchy on the train at 7.30 and arrived in Brizzle at 8.30 to meet Greenjock and Action Man Colin,
Couple pints of some ale stuff and brekky (scrambled eggs for me, the others had fatso fry ups) in the Spoons next to Temple Meads.

After some quality research by myself we wandered off to the Long Bar cider pub (half mile away) which was bleddy awesome, totally old skool pub with Quinten Crisp sat in the window. A young lad seemed to take a fancy to Punchy !!!
4 pints of Cheddar Valley, Natch, Amstel and Blackthorn Gold for £9.54 !!!!

We then moved onto the Swan with Two Necks pub which was also well ace (abit tucked awaybut google it). Another old skool boozer with a great landlady and cheap as well. Dominoes was being played.

Up to the crap Wellington to endure the Bobble Hats and off to the crap match.

After 90 mins of tedium we had to get Punchy to Temple Meads, which was nearly a disaster until Taz the Taxi finally arrived and we weaved our way through the back streets to get Punchy there with a couple minutes to spare .

Back to Spoons for large Gin whilst GreenJock indulged in Gaylord Vodka and Cranberry !!!

Gonna be a long hard season but I reckon we'll scrape by and avoid relegation.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rovers v Argo   Rovers v Argo - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 09, 2018 7:54 am

Thanks Al. Best post game analysis in a long time. All the important stuff Very Happy
Sounds like the bobble hats will be the biggest problem this season.
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

Location : Wormwood Scrubs awaiting the imminent arrival of Johnson..

PostSubject: Re: Rovers v Argo   Rovers v Argo - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 09, 2018 8:45 am

sufferedsince 68 wrote:
Sir Francis Drake wrote:
Mate of mine who went said we were more good than bad and should have shaded it. 6/10 for the performance.

But 0-0 it was and when you are bottom of the league that's not good enough.
Three points from twenty one is shocking, at the moment argo dont even look like winning and we've played mainly weaker sides.
January will be crucial, Adams must be allowed to bring in quality not just bodies and lets hope Hallet supports him or iits back to the basement.

Yes but Suffers last season we had already picked up well by the time January came around not that we actually did any business as it turned out
Lad went yesterday and said we were marginaly better but also that both teams will go down.
We might scrape lucky and have 20 points come January but cant see it.

Adams has signed absolute dross in the defensive department and as Big Robby also says Edwards is ludicrously slow which I've said since Walsall away start of last season

Brent naturally takes a lot of the blame and rightly so but why oh why were at least 2-3 not signed but their wages added instead to Bradley and Threlkelds salary offers. Dont buy for a single minute that either wanted to leave

Clubs only marginally above the all time low at the moment from top to bottom and the Akkeron quivering lip is 90% to blame
Back to top Go down
Innocent Egbunike

Innocent Egbunike

PostSubject: Re: Rovers v Argo   Rovers v Argo - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 09, 2018 8:50 am

In isolation, 0-0 up there not a shocker but it’s not enough in the context of our start to the season. Big pressure now on the Blackpool game next weekend. Argyle simply have to get a win on the board.

Pompey, Posh and Saddlers all undefeated after 7 games, so no disgrace in losing to form sides like that - but relinquishing leads at home v Wycombe and Southend now looking very expensive.
Back to top Go down
akagreengull
Admin
akagreengull

PostSubject: Re: Rovers v Argo   Rovers v Argo - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 09, 2018 9:06 am

The squad is simply not good enough this season, to build towards the hallowed Championship, which the new HP regime like to tempt us with.
Back to top Go down
akagreengull
Admin
akagreengull

PostSubject: Re: Rovers v Argo   Rovers v Argo - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 09, 2018 9:20 am

#SHITARTIST wrote:
The usual Abnormal awayday.  Match was pretty shit but that Joel Grant seemed to liven up Argiggle when he came on.
On to the important stuff now.  Met the crippled Punchy on the train at 7.30 and arrived in Brizzle at 8.30 to meet Greenjock and Action Man Colin,
Couple pints of some ale stuff and brekky (scrambled eggs for me, the others had fatso fry ups) in the Spoons next to Temple Meads.

After some quality research by myself we wandered off to the Long Bar cider pub (half mile away) which was bleddy awesome, totally old skool pub with Quinten Crisp sat in the window. A young lad seemed to take a fancy to Punchy !!!

We then moved onto the Swan with Two Necks pub which was also well ace (abit tucked awaybut google it).  Another old skool boozer with a great landlady and cheap as well.  Dominoes was being played.

After 90 mins of tedium we had to get Punchy to Temple Meads, which was nearly a disaster until Taz the Taxi finally arrived and we weaved our way through the back streets to get Punchy there with a couple minutes to spare .

Back to Spoons for large Gin whilst GreenJock indulged in Gaylord Vodka and Cranberry !!!

Sounds a good trip apart from the football obviously, certainly are some good boozers in Brizzle, would recommend The Apple cider boat not far away from where you were in the harbour at Welsh Back street. flower
Back to top Go down
Innocent Egbunike

Innocent Egbunike

PostSubject: Re: Rovers v Argo   Rovers v Argo - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 09, 2018 11:20 am

akagreengull wrote:
The squad is simply not good enough this season, to build towards the hallowed Championship, which the new HP regime like to tempt us with.

Thinking more about competing to mid-table, rather than being stuck in a relegation dog-fight, as looks likely at this juncture
Back to top Go down
sufferedsince 68

sufferedsince 68

PostSubject: Re: Rovers v Argo   Rovers v Argo - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 09, 2018 11:53 am

Im going next week against Blackpool, Bobble Hat Thermos and Tartan Blanket are primed and ready for action, not expecting a win just praying its not totaly shit.
Back to top Go down
akagreengull
Admin
akagreengull

PostSubject: Re: Rovers v Argo   Rovers v Argo - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 09, 2018 12:17 pm

Blackpool always a good game, have a lot of time for their fans given the way they have protested against the Oystons, jeez and we thought Brent was bad.
Back to top Go down
mouldyoldgoat
Admin
mouldyoldgoat

PostSubject: Re: Rovers v Argo   Rovers v Argo - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 09, 2018 12:21 pm

Suffs! You closet Aviva you. Enjoy. Very Happy

PepsiPete Forecasting League Champion 2016-17

He was behind me at Charlton!  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Now an officially semi retired old fart! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Bob Crow

Location : Giving Lee Jameson's private detective the slip and runaround

PostSubject: Re: Rovers v Argo   Rovers v Argo - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 09, 2018 12:57 pm

Oyston and Brent, a rapist and a capitalist respectively. Both as morally repugnant as each other......
Back to top Go down
Bob Crow

Location : Giving Lee Jameson's private detective the slip and runaround

PostSubject: Re: Rovers v Argo   Rovers v Argo - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 09, 2018 1:00 pm

Rovers away isn't the same now the Queen Vic's closed.
Back to top Go down
sufferedsince 68

sufferedsince 68

PostSubject: Re: Rovers v Argo   Rovers v Argo - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 09, 2018 1:39 pm

mouldyoldgoat wrote:
First time for yonks, is Tommy Tynan still number nine ? cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rovers v Argo   Rovers v Argo - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 09, 2018 2:05 pm

#SHITARTIST wrote:
The usual Abnormal awayday.  Match was pretty shit but that Joel Grant seemed to liven up Argiggle when he came on.
On to the important stuff now.  Met the crippled Punchy on the train at 7.30 and arrived in Brizzle at 8.30 to meet Greenjock and Action Man Colin,

We then moved onto the Swan with Two Necks pub which was also well ace (abit tucked awaybut google it).  Another old skool boozer with a great landlady and cheap as well.  Dominoes was being played.

Christ that Longbar sounds proper cheap - was paying £5.60 for an ale last night in Evesham, nice but extortion abounds!! Cheers!!
Back to top Go down
mouldyoldgoat
Admin
mouldyoldgoat

PostSubject: Re: Rovers v Argo   Rovers v Argo - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 09, 2018 5:00 pm

sufferedsince 68 wrote:
mouldyoldgoat wrote:
First time for yonks, is Tommy Tynan still number nine ? cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers

Yes, un used sub yesterday and I think Mariner is not too far short of fitness so hopefully he'll be in the squad soon. bounce drunken

He was behind me at Charlton!  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Now an officially semi retired old fart! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
PatDunne

PostSubject: Re: Rovers v Argo   Rovers v Argo - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 09, 2018 5:35 pm

and I am back in 'light training'
Back to top Go down
mouldyoldgoat
Admin
mouldyoldgoat

PostSubject: Re: Rovers v Argo   Rovers v Argo - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 09, 2018 5:43 pm

cheers

Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: Rovers v Argo   Rovers v Argo - Page 3 EmptyMon Sep 10, 2018 3:25 pm

Crippled Punchy? Thought it may have a cider for a mo. Hope it's not serious and get well soon bhey.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rovers v Argo   Rovers v Argo - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Rovers v Argo
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3