Les Miserable
Earwegoagain
35 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 10 ... 14  Next
AuthorMessage
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

Welcome Simon Hallett. - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome Simon Hallett.   Welcome Simon Hallett. - Page 7 EmptyWed Aug 22, 2018 12:00 pm

RegGreen wrote:
Earwegoagain wrote:
You have to ask yourself why Felwick and Jones were booted off the board last November, it wasn't because they were singing off the same hymn sheet as Brent, and then made Chairman by Hallett less than a year later? It would suggest to me that neither of them agreed with the direction that Brent was taking the club in.
well they have contradicted there selfs then look at the last couple of lines of the statement
Seems they were happy the route Brent was taking ???

Depends how much you are prepared to read into usual new owner interview/waffle. We've said it before actions speak louder than words.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Simon Hallett.   Welcome Simon Hallett. - Page 7 EmptyWed Aug 22, 2018 12:14 pm

That interview said everything I suspected. Why would Hallett change anything ? Both in the banking /investment scene, brent's reasoning was his pension pot, Hallett's is keeping his vulnerable cash safe outside of the markets where anything could and will happen. A safe haven to pass money on from. Very similar.
The club is rumbling on making a tidy profit, the fans are sown up, and he wants a safe stash for his money, and an outside chance at a windfall sometime, along with even a land uplift too. A match made in heaven.
Maybe Hallett wants to play with the colour scheme for the new eaterie, menus on a trendy chalkboard. Talking of which I went into the student friendly Hangry in Ebrington St for breakfast this morning with a suffering soul from last night's Home Park miseries. Very impressed. Liked it. Scrambled tofu, sourdough and delicious home made beans. Not like normal Muff gruel.
Back to top Go down
Sir Francis Drake

Sir Francis Drake

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Simon Hallett.   Welcome Simon Hallett. - Page 7 EmptyWed Aug 22, 2018 12:48 pm

Don't they do a proper breakfast?
Back to top Go down
http://sicparvismagna.com
#SHITARTIST

#SHITARTIST

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Simon Hallett.   Welcome Simon Hallett. - Page 7 EmptyWed Aug 22, 2018 12:51 pm

Scrambled Tofu !!!!!
Back to top Go down
PatDunne

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Simon Hallett.   Welcome Simon Hallett. - Page 7 EmptyWed Aug 22, 2018 12:55 pm

normal like scrambled eggs you mean?
Back to top Go down
akagreengull
Admin
akagreengull

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Simon Hallett.   Welcome Simon Hallett. - Page 7 EmptyWed Aug 22, 2018 1:11 pm

Roll on Nov 1st when a new watch comes on duty.
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Simon Hallett.   Welcome Simon Hallett. - Page 7 EmptyWed Aug 22, 2018 1:14 pm

Earwegoagain wrote:
You have to ask yourself why Felwick and Jones were booted off the board last November, it wasn't because they were singing off the same hymn sheet as Brent, and then made Chairman by Hallett less than a year later? It would suggest to me that neither of them agreed with the direction that Brent was taking the club in.

Yep. Something had definitely happened there. If I remember correctly the official line Brent used was that the Boardroom needed to be “refreshed”.

What I’ve noticed with this whole lot though is they put a high premium on singing from the shame hymn sheet - at least in public. Like you say Eãrs, don’t expect a public revolution statement from the new chairman or Hallett.
Back to top Go down
akagreengull
Admin
akagreengull

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Simon Hallett.   Welcome Simon Hallett. - Page 7 EmptyWed Aug 22, 2018 1:16 pm

#SHITARTIST wrote:
Scrambled Tofu !!!!!

Tofu burgers are great, everyone should try them.
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Simon Hallett.   Welcome Simon Hallett. - Page 7 EmptyWed Aug 22, 2018 2:04 pm

akagreengull wrote:
#SHITARTIST wrote:
Scrambled Tofu !!!!!

Tofu burgers are great, everyone should try them.

I eat a lot of meat but it has to be free range and of good quality and I want to know the provenance. I eat quite a bit of vegatarian food although I don't eat anything over processed tofu burgers included. If I have a burger I usually buy a or hunt a piece of meat and make them myself. Venison or rabbit make an excellent burger.
Back to top Go down
sufferedsince 68

sufferedsince 68

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Simon Hallett.   Welcome Simon Hallett. - Page 7 EmptyWed Aug 22, 2018 2:27 pm

Hugh Watt wrote:
I se over on the farm, Nool has described Felwick as "a fine gentleman with a wicked sense of humour".

More of the same shit then with a manked over Grandstand to keep the ingrates happy. feck that.
Never noiticed Nool saying anything about Dave when he was just one of Jimmy's nodding dog directors, now Si's, Chairman Dave, he's fab and wonderful!! Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing  look out Dave you've got a new real mate. jocolor jocolor
Back to top Go down
RegGreen

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Simon Hallett.   Welcome Simon Hallett. - Page 7 EmptyWed Aug 22, 2018 3:38 pm

sufferedsince 68 wrote:
Hugh Watt wrote:
I se over on the farm, Nool has described Felwick as "a fine gentleman with a wicked sense of humour".

More of the same shit then with a manked over Grandstand to keep the ingrates happy. feck that.
Never noiticed Nool saying anything about Dave when he was just one of Jimmy's nodding dog directors, now Si's, Chairman Dave, he's fab and wonderful!! Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing  look out Dave you've got a new real mate. jocolor jocolor
it’s seems porkys in a bit of a tizz he don’t know who’s arse to lick next so his licking everybody’s arse until he finds the right one to lay his chauffeurs hat down with :pighug:
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Simon Hallett.   Welcome Simon Hallett. - Page 7 EmptyWed Aug 22, 2018 5:30 pm

I wish I Woz a prapper fan like them fine gennleman.
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

Location : Wormwood Scrubs awaiting the imminent arrival of Johnson..

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Simon Hallett.   Welcome Simon Hallett. - Page 7 EmptyWed Aug 22, 2018 5:40 pm

RegGreen wrote:
sufferedsince 68 wrote:
Hugh Watt wrote:

it’s seems porkys in a bit of a tizz he don’t know who’s arse to lick next so his licking everybody’s arse until he finds the right one to lay his chauffeurs hat down with :pighug:

laugh laugh
Back to top Go down
Jethro

Jethro

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Simon Hallett.   Welcome Simon Hallett. - Page 7 EmptyWed Aug 22, 2018 6:17 pm

He reads or is told about this place, video on herald he quotes "On one of the websites I'm known as Community Si"

Well if your reading this come and talk to us freaks and weirdos and see we aren't so bad.
Back to top Go down
sufferedsince 68

sufferedsince 68

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Simon Hallett.   Welcome Simon Hallett. - Page 7 EmptyWed Aug 22, 2018 8:18 pm

Jethro wrote:
He reads or is told about this place, video on herald he quotes "On one of the websites I'm known as Community Si"

Well if your reading this come and talk to us freaks and weirdos and see we aren't so bad.
Community Si cheers cheers cheers well he can always join the Democratic Free World of ATD for a chat with the Bheys, he would be most welcome!! Though the Bum Licking or Posh leg Shagging does not match that of a certain lesser non democratic forum, a warm welcome is assured.
Back to top Go down
RegGreen

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Simon Hallett.   Welcome Simon Hallett. - Page 7 EmptyWed Aug 22, 2018 8:43 pm

Yep so come and talk to us silent si the American investment company guy were not the freaks & weirdos that another forum owner portrays us as
So come on then Si we don’t really bite your be quite surprised
Back to top Go down
Jethro

Jethro

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Simon Hallett.   Welcome Simon Hallett. - Page 7 EmptyWed Aug 22, 2018 8:48 pm

maybe might be worth the sit down with dunsford see if something could be set up harder to ignore people when your there in person,
Back to top Go down
RegGreen

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Simon Hallett.   Welcome Simon Hallett. - Page 7 EmptyWed Aug 22, 2018 9:01 pm

you never know Jeffers mite be worth a try but I wouldn’t hold your breath waiting for that one though
Back to top Go down
Freathy

Freathy

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Simon Hallett.   Welcome Simon Hallett. - Page 7 EmptyThu Aug 23, 2018 7:15 am

Tringreen wrote:
Freathy wrote:
I see pasoti are falling over themselves to congratulate hallett on continuing with austerity.

They have the club and team they fully deserve.

I'm out

Don't look in there any more but truly nauseating parochiality, is it not Sad Act ? The wannabe culture at a going nowhere city club, is not for me either.

I wait to be amazed but if SH is true to his word, I'll be long gone before anything significant has a chance of occurring at Home Park.

There are only so many Argyle addicts willing to buy into such an uninspiring future and attendances will fall away when the grim truth begins to dawn on those with some awareness of reality.

Regards

Ginge

It is certainly is Ginge. Pasoti is a weird cult that worships above all else the latest fine gentleman to pitch up regardless of how totally inept.

Hallett couldn't state quick enough there's no plans to invest in the playing side and that's enough for me not to waste any of my hard earned.

Year on year improvement LOL

Sad Act
Back to top Go down
akagreengull
Admin
akagreengull

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Simon Hallett.   Welcome Simon Hallett. - Page 7 EmptyThu Aug 23, 2018 7:52 am

Quite possible will be bottom of the league in two games time, very fitting Austerity Argo will be struggling at the end of Brents glorious seven year tenure.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Simon Hallett.   Welcome Simon Hallett. - Page 7 EmptyThu Aug 23, 2018 9:29 am

akagreengull wrote:
Quite possible will be bottom of the league in two games time, very fitting Austerity Argo will be struggling at the end of Brents glorious seven year tenure.

may be he could come back and save us all again! 7 more year - 7 more years!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Simon Hallett.   Welcome Simon Hallett. - Page 7 EmptyThu Aug 23, 2018 2:07 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]7

i guess hes checking in on his favourite number one argyle fans forum... ATD.
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Simon Hallett.   Welcome Simon Hallett. - Page 7 EmptyThu Aug 23, 2018 2:56 pm

The body language of the guy in the middle looks likes he's chatting up a girl.
Back to top Go down
akagreengull
Admin
akagreengull

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Simon Hallett.   Welcome Simon Hallett. - Page 7 EmptyThu Aug 23, 2018 3:06 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

From the BBC Sport site this week, apparently some bloke called Chris Webb thinks Mr Brent has done a
fine job.

Brent gave Plymouth 'pride back' in Argyle
Brent stepped in to take over the club seven months after Argyle went into administration in March 2011.
Having funded their survival in the EFL in 2012, the Pilgrims gradually recovered both on and off the field, leading to promotion to League One in 2017 after six seasons in the fourth tier.
Chris Webb was a key figure in bringing Brent to the club and the lifelong supporter was named club president by Brent after his takeover was confirmed.
"James is one of the most important figures in the club's history," Webb told BBC Sport. "He gave the city and the region its pride back in its football club.
"He displayed a huge amount of bravery to go to the administrators and save Argyle.
"Everyone at the club should be hugely thankful that James Brent found Argyle and we should be hugely thankful that Argyle found him."

sicko
Back to top Go down
Jethro

Jethro

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Simon Hallett.   Welcome Simon Hallett. - Page 7 EmptyThu Aug 23, 2018 3:09 pm

pride ?? I've been embarrassed to admit I'm an Argyle fan cause of the bent,internet, wife stealer connection to say the least
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Simon Hallett.   Welcome Simon Hallett. - Page 7 Empty

Back to top Go down

Welcome Simon Hallett.
Page 7 of 14Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 10 ... 14  Next