Jethro
Yea Man
Les Miserable
Earwegoagain
35 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14  Next
AuthorMessage

Welcome Simon Hallett. - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome Simon Hallett.   Welcome Simon Hallett. - Page 10 EmptyFri Aug 24, 2018 8:52 am

Czarcasm wrote:

Beez’s default position is that “they’re all going to build flats behind the Barn Park end!”

In the absence of literally ANY other damning evidence, he’ll always return to this like a bit of a wailing old fish wife. pirat

Yes, I will  Very Happy , as others, from you, to freathy to newell, will wail and flail regarding their own long held views.
According to several on here there's never been any "damning evidence" of brent's self interest and budget snaffling, but it hasn't stopped most of us twigging the guy. These things are a matter of feeling the prevailing wind. If you feel your best interests are served by relying on transparency where these sort of people are concerned, you're going to be disappointed.  
I shall hang up my boots when the Central Park jet stream moves back to where it should be. I hope that will be with the next planning application with hallett forgoing the town use permissions already granted and sets out his intention for PAFC or sport related activity only. If he does little but mimic brent's plans, as he seems to be doing on the football front, I shall be disappointed. What will have changed ? Everything that brent envisaged will have come to pass, including the next generation of portacabins.
Back to top Go down
Sir Francis Drake

Sir Francis Drake

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Simon Hallett.   Welcome Simon Hallett. - Page 10 EmptyFri Aug 24, 2018 9:27 am

My gut feeling is that nothing of the sort is going to happen.

I think Hallett just wanted shot of the Ice Rink which was planned to be adjacent to the stadium and an obvious hindrance to any sort of plan at all of any benefit to the club.

And to get rid of the ice rink he had to buy the land. I think it at least as likely that there'll genuinely club-related buildings there eventually such a shop, ticket office and so on along with a few car parking places pretty much as there always has been.

We might even need the space for structures to support cantilevering the roof and thus getting rid of those damned pillars. I hope so, anyway.

Time, as ever, will tell but right now I see nothing to be fearful about and it's all far better than I ever genuinely expected it to be.
Back to top Go down
http://sicparvismagna.com

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Simon Hallett.   Welcome Simon Hallett. - Page 10 EmptyFri Aug 24, 2018 10:34 am

Very Happy Frank, if you hadn't been so forthright in your big shit mega money rumour thing, I wouldn't be so suspicious, and see it all just as another harmless semi retiree looking to stash his ill-gotten returns  in an off-market haven for his offspring. The westcountry is full of them.
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Simon Hallett.   Welcome Simon Hallett. - Page 10 EmptyFri Aug 24, 2018 12:33 pm

Well fookin done, Hallett and the Board.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Simon Hallett.   Welcome Simon Hallett. - Page 10 EmptyFri Aug 24, 2018 12:34 pm

No more of Brent’s associated shit at HHP cheers
Back to top Go down
akagreengull
Admin
akagreengull

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Simon Hallett.   Welcome Simon Hallett. - Page 10 EmptyFri Aug 24, 2018 12:45 pm

Czarcasm wrote:

When asked about the mixed-use development, for which there is outline permission, Hallett said: “Those were Akkeron plans, not Argyle plans.”

A very telling comment!

Back to top Go down
Mock Cuncher

Mock Cuncher

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Simon Hallett.   Welcome Simon Hallett. - Page 10 EmptyFri Aug 24, 2018 1:00 pm

Brent's non-building record really is remarkable.
Back to top Go down
http://wrongunatlongon.wordpress.com/
akagreengull
Admin
akagreengull

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Simon Hallett.   Welcome Simon Hallett. - Page 10 EmptyFri Aug 24, 2018 1:17 pm

You mean Zilcho, unless you include Portakabins but then they aren't built - just moved.
Back to top Go down
Les Miserable

Les Miserable

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Simon Hallett.   Welcome Simon Hallett. - Page 10 EmptyFri Aug 24, 2018 1:19 pm

Good news but still a tad disappointing to be losing 50% of HHP to the land grabbing shyster.
Back to top Go down
Sir Francis Drake

Sir Francis Drake

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Simon Hallett.   Welcome Simon Hallett. - Page 10 EmptyFri Aug 24, 2018 1:21 pm

beesrus wrote:
Czarcasm wrote:

Beez’s default position is that “they’re all going to build flats behind the Barn Park end!”

In the absence of literally ANY other damning evidence, he’ll always return to this like a bit of a wailing old fish wife. pirat

Yes, I will  Very Happy , as others, from you, to freathy to newell, will wail and flail regarding their own long held views.
According to several on here there's never been any "damning evidence" of brent's self interest and budget snaffling, but it hasn't stopped most of us twigging the guy. These things are a matter of feeling the prevailing wind. If you feel your best interests are served by relying on transparency where these sort of people are concerned, you're going to be disappointed.  
I shall hang up my boots when the Central Park jet stream moves back to where it should be. I hope that will be with the next planning application with hallett forgoing the town use permissions already granted and sets out his intention for PAFC or sport related activity only. If he does little but mimic brent's plans, as he seems to be doing on the football front, I shall be disappointed. What will have changed ? Everything that brent envisaged will have come to pass, including the next generation of  portacabins.

You were a bit more right than I thought.

As part of the admin exit deal the stadium was sold to PCC but Argyle retained ownership of the HHP land. At this point the ownership of Home Park and HHP was split.

As part of the split deal restrictive covenants were redfined. The covenant change was registered 31/10/11. It was one of a bundle of deals all synchronised to happen at once and were the very first thing Brent did as owner. At that time the land was valued at £425,000.

In February 2012 the land was sold by Argyle for £425,000 to a company set up to own it boasting Argyle directors Brent and Holliday and Brent's solicitor Vaughan. If you want to know exactly when that was you'll need to pay the fee to Land Registry.
Back to top Go down
PatDunne

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Simon Hallett.   Welcome Simon Hallett. - Page 10 EmptyFri Aug 24, 2018 1:23 pm

so he had good reason to so reluctantly save us....
Back to top Go down
Sir Francis Drake

Sir Francis Drake

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Simon Hallett.   Welcome Simon Hallett. - Page 10 EmptyFri Aug 24, 2018 1:31 pm

PatDunne wrote:
so he had good reason to so reluctantly save us....

Probably just as apt to say that Argyle has saved him.

He certainly hasn't lost any money due to his involvement and he still has the ice rink land he needs for The Pavs development.

And 30% of the club.
Back to top Go down
Jethro

Jethro

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Simon Hallett.   Welcome Simon Hallett. - Page 10 EmptyFri Aug 24, 2018 1:41 pm

akagreengull wrote:
Czarcasm wrote:

When asked about the mixed-use development, for which there is outline permission, Hallett said: “Those were Akkeron plans, not Argyle plans.”

A very telling comment!

Exactly......
Back to top Go down
Punchdrunk

Punchdrunk

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Simon Hallett.   Welcome Simon Hallett. - Page 10 EmptyFri Aug 24, 2018 3:45 pm

akagreengull wrote:
Czarcasm wrote:

A very telling comment!

Indeed !

Back to top Go down
RegGreen

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Simon Hallett.   Welcome Simon Hallett. - Page 10 EmptyFri Aug 24, 2018 3:51 pm

Czarcasm wrote:

has anyone read the comments Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Punchdrunk

Punchdrunk

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Simon Hallett.   Welcome Simon Hallett. - Page 10 EmptyFri Aug 24, 2018 4:10 pm

RegGreen wrote:
Czarcasm wrote:

has anyone read the comments Very Happy

Yes

lol! laugh mmw
Back to top Go down
akagreengull
Admin
akagreengull

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Simon Hallett.   Welcome Simon Hallett. - Page 10 EmptyFri Aug 24, 2018 4:35 pm

Hallett said: “If we ever wanted to expand the stadium that way we could do so, but there are no plans for that.”

From the same interview, another telling comment, he has just reiterated what ATD has been saying the whole time e.g Brent had no interest in what was best for the club, first it was the mini stand then his crapshack ice shed - limiting the ground capacity for generations.
Clearly Hallett is describing this as a major issue and emphasising the importance of getting the land back off Brent.
And some people say Brent is not a land grabber?

BRENT 0% NOW
Back to top Go down
Jethro

Jethro

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Simon Hallett.   Welcome Simon Hallett. - Page 10 EmptyFri Aug 24, 2018 4:52 pm

3 hours ago
RickyRanger
But the freaks where right, Porky. God, that must grip your sh*t. LOL

Go have a lie down - or an auction!

cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers

Take a bow whoever you are.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Simon Hallett.   Welcome Simon Hallett. - Page 10 EmptyFri Aug 24, 2018 4:58 pm

Well, I have to say there are some encouraging comments there re the rest of HHP.
Had a chuckle at ...... "“Obviously, if the ice rink doesn’t go ahead we will have to think about the whole of HHP, but getting part of it back, I think, will be better for the club.”
The clearest indication yet that brent won't even build the ice shack. I can't think there would be a planning problem as nearer the life centre is exactly where it was planned to go under brent's infamous plan A. Looks like brent is trying to slither out of all his obligations. Bet PCC are fuming, and they probably know what's coming next..... "can you give me some more money Oldway style ?"
What a mess.
Back to top Go down
sufferedsince 68

sufferedsince 68

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Simon Hallett.   Welcome Simon Hallett. - Page 10 EmptyFri Aug 24, 2018 5:00 pm

The retaining of Brent for his Football knowledge is comedy gold, also claming he will follow Brents failed austerity plan where a club with ten thousand fans acts like a tiny minnow in the third division is pathetic and an insult to the support.
He ended the Brentmare for which i'm grateful lets just hope he takes the club forward despite what he's said up to now by investing in a decent squad that realisticly can compete.
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

Location : Wormwood Scrubs awaiting the imminent arrival of Johnson..

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Simon Hallett.   Welcome Simon Hallett. - Page 10 EmptyFri Aug 24, 2018 5:50 pm

Some seriously funny comments lol!
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

Location : Wormwood Scrubs awaiting the imminent arrival of Johnson..

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Simon Hallett.   Welcome Simon Hallett. - Page 10 EmptyFri Aug 24, 2018 5:57 pm

laugh  laugh  

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Jethro

Jethro

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Simon Hallett.   Welcome Simon Hallett. - Page 10 EmptyFri Aug 24, 2018 6:29 pm

harvetheslayer wrote:
laugh  laugh  

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Start of a melt down too,
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Simon Hallett.   Welcome Simon Hallett. - Page 10 EmptyFri Aug 24, 2018 7:37 pm

Abused Lamppost! LMFAO feck off Nool.
Back to top Go down
#SHITARTIST

#SHITARTIST

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Simon Hallett.   Welcome Simon Hallett. - Page 10 EmptyFri Aug 24, 2018 8:06 pm

Funniest afnoon ever that one was.
More to come Fatso.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Simon Hallett.   Welcome Simon Hallett. - Page 10 Empty

Back to top Go down

Welcome Simon Hallett.
Page 10 of 14Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14  Next