seadog
harvetheslayer
27 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Mock Cuncher

Mock Cuncher

Banned from Freechat - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Banned from Freechat   Banned from Freechat - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 26, 2018 10:13 am

I four-one don't care even if he is a scammer, it's a mildly amusing scam. You can imagine him sat in his little village in Gambia and telling all his mates over a dish of jollof rice that he's found the wankiest, most isolated turd of a club in England, and is playing the long game in the hope of getting one of their fans to send him some pennies. Best of luck to him if he can find a dimwit generous enough with their hard-earned; to give him credit he's probably lined up our fanbase as the most gullible, deluded bunch of legends that have ever been.
Back to top Go down
http://wrongunatlongon.wordpress.com/
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

Location : Wormwood Scrubs awaiting the imminent arrival of Johnson..

PostSubject: Re: Banned from Freechat   Banned from Freechat - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 26, 2018 10:19 am

Sir Francis Drake wrote:
harvetheslayer wrote:
Yea Man wrote:
Anyone ever watch fonejacker?

Good morning Madame my name is George I just require your bank account details and sort code Laughing

Its what they are and what they do

Banned from Freechat - Page 2 Dosh10

Then publish and stitch him up.

If you don't it looks like a baseless allegation and you can bang on all you like and nobody will change their minds.

The question here seems simple enough: do you want to be believed?

Up to you sunshine. You expect me to back track 2-3 years finding all his posts for christs sake.  !!  Couldnt give a shit if you believe or otherwise. As for ongoing pms he claimed he didnt ask via pm for money for visas. He did 2 weeks ago and I posted it on freechat last night openly calling out the twat for the scammer he is.
Am not putting it up again here go read it on the thread.

Actually I will hes simply bang to rights

Date clearly visible. Remember again he didnt pm me   popcorn

Banned from Freechat - Page 2 Scamme11
Back to top Go down
Peggy

Peggy

PostSubject: Re: Banned from Freechat   Banned from Freechat - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 26, 2018 10:23 am

Hugh Watt wrote:
Sorry for being cynical but i'm struggling to understand why a chap from The Gambia suddenly comes out as a supporter of a shit 4th Division football club (which we were when we discovered his true calling in life).

Its heartening that many people have taken to him but at the same time cringeworthy.

I wondered if it was something to do with Argyle playing Gambia back in the nineties, or with Cherno Samba coming from there. However, the post from Debbie Williams explains it, and a number of people have also met the guy.

Strange all this evidence isn't being published, except the bits that follow an offer of support.
Back to top Go down
Innocent Egbunike

Innocent Egbunike

PostSubject: Re: Banned from Freechat   Banned from Freechat - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 26, 2018 10:26 am

Mock Cuncher wrote:
I sent him my Argo shirt and 40 p to cover the cost of his wifi so he could follow the Argo vs Morecambe game last season.

Very Happy
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

PostSubject: Re: Banned from Freechat   Banned from Freechat - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 26, 2018 10:35 am

Peggy wrote:
Hugh Watt wrote:
Sorry for being cynical but i'm struggling to understand why a chap from The Gambia suddenly comes out as a supporter of a shit 4th Division football club (which we were when we discovered his true calling in life).

Its heartening that many people have taken to him but at the same time cringeworthy.

I wondered if it was something to do with Argyle playing Gambia back in the nineties, or with Cherno Samba coming from there. However, the post from Debbie Williams explains it, and a number of people have also met the guy.

Strange all this evidence isn't being published, except the bits that follow an offer of support.

LOL absolutely clueless you are. Perhaps you heard about the water project  ??  No I didnt think so but I'll enlighten you because our little Gambian scammer pulled that on behalf of the Village believing that money was forthcoming rubbing his hands with glee until he suddenly was made aware people instead were physically coming out to do the work...........that already existed.

Wake up for christs sake. Right am out of this thread for the day otherwise I will blow here make no mistake
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

PostSubject: Re: Banned from Freechat   Banned from Freechat - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 26, 2018 10:51 am

Mock Cuncher wrote:
I four-one don't care even if he is a scammer, it's a mildly amusing scam. You can imagine him sat in his little village in Gambia and telling all his mates over a dish of jollof rice that he's found the wankiest, most isolated turd of a club in England, and is playing the long game in the hope of getting one of their fans to send him some pennies. Best of luck to him if he can find a dimwit generous enough with their hard-earned; to give him credit he's probably lined up our fanbase as the most gullible, deluded bunch of  legends that have ever been.

All of the above. king
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

PostSubject: Re: Banned from Freechat   Banned from Freechat - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 26, 2018 11:02 am

I will jump back in Nikk has very kindly provided proof that the village have been at it since 2015
I have forwarded it to Lloyd and I better get one massive apology on freechat for all to see

Out....
Back to top Go down
#SHITARTIST

#SHITARTIST

PostSubject: Re: Banned from Freechat   Banned from Freechat - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 26, 2018 11:19 am

Mock Cuncher wrote:
I sent him my Argo shirt and 40 p to cover the cost of his wifi so he could follow the Argo vs Morecambe game last season.

I sent him some #BRENTOUT stickers a while back and the blighter never even thanked me.
Ungrateful knobber.
Back to top Go down
#SHITARTIST

#SHITARTIST

PostSubject: Re: Banned from Freechat   Banned from Freechat - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 26, 2018 11:23 am

Mock Cuncher wrote:
I four-one don't care even if he is a scammer, it's a mildly amusing scam. You can imagine him sat in his little village in Gambia and telling all his mates over a dish of jollof rice that he's found the wankiest, most isolated turd of a club in England, and is playing the long game in the hope of getting one of their fans to send him some pennies. Best of luck to him if he can find a dimwit generous enough with their hard-earned; to give him credit he's probably lined up our fanbase as the most gullible, deluded bunch of  legends that have ever been.

Spot on Mr Cuncher
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Banned from Freechat   Banned from Freechat - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 26, 2018 1:10 pm

#SHITARTIST wrote:
Mock Cuncher wrote:

I sent him some #BRENTOUT stickers a while back and the blighter never even thanked me.
Ungrateful knobber.

To be fair I reckon he's probably of the opinion that kind Mister Brent saved us, may God bless his hands. So I dunno what you were expecting.
Back to top Go down
seadog
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Banned from Freechat   Banned from Freechat - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 26, 2018 1:24 pm

Mock Cuncher wrote:

But, but, but why did he pick on Harve?
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: Banned from Freechat   Banned from Freechat - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 26, 2018 2:08 pm

Because Harve acted like a mark and drew him out.
Back to top Go down
Punchdrunk

Punchdrunk

PostSubject: Re: Banned from Freechat   Banned from Freechat - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 26, 2018 2:32 pm

Banned from freechat?
I Left the place 4 months ago. Best thing I ever did.

A place full of t*ats.
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

PostSubject: Re: Banned from Freechat   Banned from Freechat - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 26, 2018 3:02 pm

Earwegoagain wrote:
Because Harve acted like a mark and drew him out.

Yes we had been watching for 2 years carefully. He was nailed on open forum LLoyd put out brief warning for people asking for money. He should have deleted him but his forum. He didnt but job done and case closed.

Until out of the blue tagged in two weeks later. He denies knowing Nik Barron and denies knowing Saikou Mannou despite it being his family and yet strangely we have money transfers paperwork linking all 3. How bizarre

In addition he refuses to answer who the claimed "john pual" is and also refuses to answer why he tagged me in and for what reason last night

Fuvk him and all the rest of his fellow thievin scammer vermin
Back to top Go down
Tgwu

PostSubject: Re: Banned from Freechat   Banned from Freechat - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 26, 2018 3:06 pm

Punchdrunk wrote:
Banned from freechat?

A place full of t*ats.

Punchy Have your Home Park ban been set aside for this season
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

PostSubject: Re: Banned from Freechat   Banned from Freechat - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 26, 2018 3:07 pm

Punchdrunk wrote:
Banned from freechat?

A place full of t*ats.

I told mind the twats punchy I do mind the cretins who cant put 2 and 2 together even when the proof is staring them in the face. Surprised how many Pms have had today all laughing not at me but the guillibilty of others there
Back to top Go down
Jethro

Jethro

PostSubject: Re: Banned from Freechat   Banned from Freechat - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 26, 2018 4:27 pm

Punchdrunk wrote:
Banned from freechat?

A place full of t*ats.

Read about 4 threads on there earlier and started to get a headache, they are another level of stupid on there,
Back to top Go down
MLB

PostSubject: Re: Banned from Freechat   Banned from Freechat - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 26, 2018 6:10 pm

Glad that nutjob Paul Thomas has been banned from freechat.

Might actually be some threads worth reading that won’t be spoiled by his deranged comments.
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

PostSubject: Re: Banned from Freechat   Banned from Freechat - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 26, 2018 6:19 pm

MLB wrote:

Might actually be some threads worth reading that won’t be spoiled by his deranged comments.

Which deranged comments would that be ?? Any outstanding examples....?? popcorn
Back to top Go down
MLB

PostSubject: Re: Banned from Freechat   Banned from Freechat - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 26, 2018 6:30 pm

The ones where he’s always banging on about that newell chap, anyone would think he’s in love with the bloke he talks about him so much!
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

PostSubject: Re: Banned from Freechat   Banned from Freechat - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 26, 2018 6:45 pm

MLB wrote:
The ones where he’s always banging on about that newell chap, anyone would think he’s in love with the bloke he talks about him so much!

You're good I'll give you that fair play.... btb
Back to top Go down
Tgwu

PostSubject: Re: Banned from Freechat   Banned from Freechat - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 26, 2018 6:45 pm

I see John Lloyd is logged in, is he going to explain what is happening on FC
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: Banned from Freechat   Banned from Freechat - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 26, 2018 7:01 pm

MLB wrote:

You should read the scandal so far see what a nut job Newell is.
Back to top Go down
Dick Trickle

PostSubject: Re: Banned from Freechat   Banned from Freechat - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 26, 2018 7:38 pm

seadog wrote:
I couldn't be arsed to read the whole thread but when the multis plus Nikk and Wozzer line up with you it looks suspiciously like a set up followed by a witch hunt.

Whatever the truth, you are of free chat now so at least brent is happy.

If you or anyone has conclusive proof, publish it. Shite, rumour and innuendo will not do.

Have to say Harve I reckon you've been done. If Nikk and Wozzer are your character references I reckon there's a pig close by.

Now of course you can't publish your emails to PCC on FC. Have to give it to Porky.
Back to top Go down
PatDunne

PostSubject: Re: Banned from Freechat   Banned from Freechat - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 26, 2018 8:01 pm

people don't have multiple FB accounts?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Banned from Freechat   Banned from Freechat - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Banned from Freechat
Page 2 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next