seadog
harvetheslayer
27 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Herb.

Herb.

Banned from Freechat - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Banned from Freechat   Banned from Freechat - Page 6 EmptyMon Jul 30, 2018 8:05 pm

It could just be me but an inability to type perfect English is the epitome, the hallmark if you will, of the modern scammer, isn't it?

How much do you want, Bob and will my kids be safe, "ect"?
Back to top Go down
Bob Crow

Location : Giving Lee Jameson's private detective the slip and runaround

PostSubject: Re: Banned from Freechat   Banned from Freechat - Page 6 EmptyMon Jul 30, 2018 8:41 pm

Herb. wrote:
It could just be me but an inability to type perfect English is the epitome, the hallmark if you will, of the modern scammer, isn't it?

How much do you want, Bob and will my kids be safe, "ect"?

He's not up to the standard and proficiency of the Ghanaian and Liberian phishers just yet, but one always has to start somewhere and at the bottom. Give him time and he'll learn his trade.
Back to top Go down
seadog
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Banned from Freechat   Banned from Freechat - Page 6 EmptyTue Jul 31, 2018 4:27 am

To equate our Gambian, living in a third world environment to the cozy, warm, moist relationship between the Farm dwellers and JB is a little unfair.

I am not convinced either way by this latest distraction, any evidence I have seen so far is very flimsy at best. He may be an opportunist, but criminal mastermind he is not.
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

Location : Wormwood Scrubs awaiting the imminent arrival of Johnson..

PostSubject: Re: Banned from Freechat   Banned from Freechat - Page 6 EmptyTue Jul 31, 2018 5:48 am

seadog wrote:
. He may be an opportunist, but criminal mastermind he is not.

That I would agree with entirely as are the rest of his crew but refresh your memory as to why this started and his outrageous lie which forced my hand....... I can utterly assure you Seadog that a lot of people for a long time have been watching him. Conversation was had face to face at the last mash up and also a friday in town 4-5 weeks ago with some from here
Theres plenty of other photos I can put up but seems little point. I'd imagine theres around 200-300 instances at least if someone had the inclination to go back to the start of freechat where he has took the bait of unwitting members mentioning help money and visas on the threads he starts week by week. If plod were investigating they'd have the inclination to go back and highlight every single one

He's an opportunist scammer as are the rest of his village.

What spooked him to start a thread claiming a (John Pual) had contacting him telling him to sod off or similar. That name doesnt exist on facebook and if you correct the spelling there are only a few John Paul and absolutely none connected with Plymouth

What spooked him an hour later to outrageously lie tagging me in a OP knowing full well what was sat in my inbox completely unseen at that point bar my brother from 2 weeks previous. Had he forgotten he had already sent it bear in mind the MO is to saturate all potential contacts

I asked him 4 times both questions perfectly politely. He responded with irrelevant answers. Now hes blocked me
Brother did the same and blocked
4 others have done the same with no answer

One question though. The facebook page is open. How come a "friend" sees the goodies where hes tagged in scams but a "non friend" sees only the fluffy Argyle stuff and shirts flags etc.

I made up a random female name joined facebook asked for "friendship" he activated it and bang 3 minutes later hes on messenger to me waving to me...... circumstantial but strange that he couldnt answer 6 people with perfectly polite questions

Banned from Freechat - Page 6 Yy10

Penny starting to drop Lloyd

Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

PostSubject: Re: Banned from Freechat   Banned from Freechat - Page 6 EmptyTue Jul 31, 2018 6:12 am

Herb just for your benefit and regarding screenshots. I have a large account with a major stockbroker. On one occasion I had a large trade that should have crystallized with a decent profit but the automatic system failed when the sell price was reached and went marginally higher.
Immediately contacted them and fair play they reinstated the sale but openly told me that if the client is watching his screen dont ever phaff  around with screenshots and crops if you've got a one touch smartphone that opens the camera just use that immediately. That was 4 years ago and have done the same every since. The screenshot of scammer boys messenger is via screenshot from laptop but twatting around for a minute before got it properly

By the way am still waiting for the direct questions
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

PostSubject: Re: Banned from Freechat   Banned from Freechat - Page 6 EmptyTue Jul 31, 2018 6:24 am

lol and another village mate Naa Tia in Karamos previous Argyle photos 17 hours ago. I agree as scammers they are pretty clueless

Scammer boy once again on the drop down list.  Penny dropping Lloyd or perhaps its become a 50p pence dear oh dear

Banned from Freechat - Page 6 32110
Back to top Go down
seadog
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Banned from Freechat   Banned from Freechat - Page 6 EmptyTue Jul 31, 2018 6:57 am

harvetheslayer wrote:
Herb just for your benefit and regarding screenshots. I have a large account with a major stockbroker. On one occasion I had a large trade that should have crystallized with a decent profit but the automatic system failed when the sell price was reached and went marginally higher.
Immediately contacted them and fair play they reinstated the sale but openly told me that if the client is watching his screen dont ever phaff  around with screenshots and crops if you've got a one touch smartphone that opens the camera just use that immediately. That was 4 years ago and have done the same every since. The screenshot of scammer boys messenger is via screenshot from laptop but twatting around for a minute before got it properly

If you are using Windows 10 then to take an instant screenshot just press the Windows Key and Print Screen button together.

This creates an instant screenshot and also saves it in a folder called Screenshots in the Pictures folder.

It could not be simpler, then just copy it to an open Flickr account so that the entire interweb can take the piss.
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

PostSubject: Re: Banned from Freechat   Banned from Freechat - Page 6 EmptyTue Jul 31, 2018 7:45 am

seadog wrote:
harvetheslayer wrote:

If you are using Windows 10 then to take an instant screenshot just press the Windows Key and Print Screen button together.

This creates an instant screenshot and also saves it in a folder called Screenshots in the Pictures folder.

It could not be simpler, then just copy it to an open Flickr account so that the entire interweb can take the piss.

Yes am not on windows 10 but appreciate the comments. I can screenshot from toolbar but its a bit of a phaff and not instant. Its something Ive never had reason to use to be honest. Copy and paste and save images to laptops has always worked well up to now.
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

PostSubject: Re: Banned from Freechat   Banned from Freechat - Page 6 EmptyTue Jul 31, 2018 9:13 am

Oh dear "Evans Stanley" another in Argyle photos holding the flag with Karamo high in the charts.... popcorn

Banned from Freechat - Page 6 44410

Ok am bored there is enough circumstantial evidence to already bury the twat 25 times over along with outright proof hes up to no good and could spend all day finding more stuff
If others want to pander to him on freechat knock yourselves out

Harve is out......(Herb ask your direct questions by PM but I'll not hold my breath)

........................................................................................................................................................................................
Back to top Go down
Bob Crow

PostSubject: Re: Banned from Freechat   Banned from Freechat - Page 6 EmptyTue Jul 31, 2018 10:15 am

It's quite clear that something doesn't quite add up here. Yes he doesn't come accross as a criminal mastermind as such but an opportunist scammer is still a scammer.
Just say somebody who's never been in trouple before sees a wallet of a phone on a train table whilst it's owner has fallen asleep and he/she swipes it at the spare of the moment, that's opportunist and still theft all the same and the same as someone who goes out targeting those situations to commit crime in.

The Gambian fence has asked for money to be sent to him via an irreversible process. Had the money been sent and that was the last we see of him, then it would have been obtaining money by false misrepresentation.
Has anyone ever seen any official forms or documents from the British Consulate? The fact he's never produced any such documents is another alarm bell. I've worked in two British Embassies when i was younger, all be it not in consular sections and only in very junior roles but i know how the process works. Yes a lot of it is done online now but there is still a substantial amount physical paperwork to submit.
Also why has he not asked a reputable visa consultant to represent him on his application and any monies for the process would be paid directly to the agent to submit an application on his behalf? That's how the majority of applicants around the world go about applying for an international visa or leave to enter a country.
Back to top Go down
seadog
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Banned from Freechat   Banned from Freechat - Page 6 EmptyTue Jul 31, 2018 10:32 am

I have contacted Scotland Yard, fencing division. They are sending a crap crack team of fencers on to free chat to erect a permanent barrier around the site.

that should keep the blighter out.
Back to top Go down
Sir Francis Drake

Sir Francis Drake

PostSubject: Re: Banned from Freechat   Banned from Freechat - Page 6 EmptyTue Jul 31, 2018 11:17 am

harvetheslayer wrote:
seadog wrote:
harvetheslayer wrote:

Yes am not on windows 10 but appreciate the comments. I can screenshot from toolbar but its a bit of a phaff and not instant. Its something Ive never had reason to use to be honest. Copy and paste and save images to laptops has always worked well up to now.

It doesn't matter which  Windows you use if you switch to using the browser Vivaldi. The screen shots on Vivaldi can be cropped and saved to clipboard or file all without leaving the browser.

I can't imagine how taking a screenshot could be any easier or quicker or more reliable unless it could be activated telepathically.
Back to top Go down
http://sicparvismagna.com
Bob Crow

PostSubject: Re: Banned from Freechat   Banned from Freechat - Page 6 EmptyTue Jul 31, 2018 11:40 am

Drake, the problem is the apologist's on here for the Gambian are as hard to convince of wrongdoing as the Brentophiles are to convince.
Back to top Go down
Sir Francis Drake

Sir Francis Drake

PostSubject: Re: Banned from Freechat   Banned from Freechat - Page 6 EmptyTue Jul 31, 2018 11:53 am

Or, indeed, getting the Brextremists to see sense.

Despite all the claims I am yet to see the hand-held smoking gun that seals his guilt.

No money has been sent to him Nobody is out of pocket. Anybody who only knows him through FB is now well and truly warned about him so if he is guilty his chips have been well and truly pissed on and if he isn't then this continued campaign is horribly distasteful.

Besides which it is getting boring now.
Back to top Go down
http://sicparvismagna.com
Les Miserable

Les Miserable

PostSubject: Re: Banned from Freechat   Banned from Freechat - Page 6 EmptyTue Jul 31, 2018 12:05 pm

Sir Francis Drake wrote:
Besides which it is getting boring now.

Just when you thought you'd seen it all.
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: Banned from Freechat   Banned from Freechat - Page 6 EmptyTue Jul 31, 2018 2:15 pm

cheers
Back to top Go down
RegGreen

PostSubject: Re: Banned from Freechat   Banned from Freechat - Page 6 EmptyTue Jul 31, 2018 3:36 pm

harvetheslayer wrote:
lol and another village mate Naa Tia in Karamos previous Argyle photos 17 hours ago. I agree as scammers they are pretty clueless

Scammer boy once again on the drop down list.  Penny dropping Lloyd or perhaps its become a 50p pence dear oh dear

Banned from Freechat - Page 6 32110
hand his details over to Brent harve mite be able to help him with them Construction matters then laugh laugh laugh
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

PostSubject: Re: Banned from Freechat   Banned from Freechat - Page 6 EmptyTue Jul 31, 2018 3:40 pm

Bob Crow wrote:
Drake, the problem is the apologist's on here for the Gambian are as hard to convince of wrongdoing as the Brentophiles are to convince.

I think you’re confusing apologists with people who are either pretty disinterested, or who find it mildly amusing that Harv.....of all people.....can get so enraged about someone maybe engaging in a potentially illegal activity. sunny
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: Banned from Freechat   Banned from Freechat - Page 6 EmptyTue Jul 31, 2018 5:07 pm

cheers
Back to top Go down
tigertony

tigertony

PostSubject: Re: Banned from Freechat   Banned from Freechat - Page 6 EmptyTue Jul 31, 2018 9:52 pm

Sir Francis Drake wrote:
No no no.

I don't really want to get involved.

Just calling it as I see as a casual observer. I have no desire to see any PMs on a private basis.

If they exist just publish them.

If he's guilty then stitch him up tight - and so far you haven't. All you have done is accuse.

And we've all seen many accusations made without basis because it happens here all the time.
Haven't read the whole thread but ''Just calling it as I see as a casual observer'' is spot on. No matter how much scamming goes on, and it's rife, the only person who can send YOUR money is YOU. If you are that stupid to press 'send' then accept the consequences.
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

PostSubject: Re: Banned from Freechat   Banned from Freechat - Page 6 EmptyWed Aug 01, 2018 7:39 am

I will add something unrelated to scammer boy but related to freechat.
Its beautiful that 98% of the ping notifications have stopped which were freechat related. Sure I could have red carded it myself as Punchy did but yesterday was sat in the sun with my brother actually watching work accounts without distraction.
NB Mr Lloyd dont think for a moment I've forgotten. That is all

.............................................................................................................................
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: Banned from Freechat   Banned from Freechat - Page 6 EmptyWed Aug 01, 2018 8:42 am

seadog wrote:
To equate our Gambian, living in a third world environment to the cozy, warm, moist relationship between the Farm dwellers and JB is a little unfair.

I am not convinced either way by this latest distraction, any evidence I have seen so far is very flimsy at best. He may be an opportunist, but criminal mastermind he is not.

I didn't suggest that he was.

I suspect his motives at being an Argyle fan from Gambia. Just like I suspected the reluctant one's motives by becoming 'besties' with the Windsor Boys.

Back to top Go down
RegGreen

PostSubject: Re: Banned from Freechat   Banned from Freechat - Page 6 EmptyWed Aug 01, 2018 12:44 pm

One of photos I saw was put up they can’t be struggling that much they were wearing designer clothes and couple were wearing £120 Nike trainers...just saying !!
Back to top Go down
neilbet79

PostSubject: Re: Banned from Freechat   Banned from Freechat - Page 6 EmptyWed Aug 01, 2018 1:18 pm

So what. He's a scammer.
Back to top Go down
seadog
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Banned from Freechat   Banned from Freechat - Page 6 EmptyWed Aug 01, 2018 1:52 pm

If he wears nike anything then he has gone down in my estimation.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Banned from Freechat   Banned from Freechat - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

Banned from Freechat
Page 6 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next