Tgwu
seadog
harvetheslayer
27 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

Location : Wormwood Scrubs awaiting the imminent arrival of Johnson..

Banned from Freechat - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Banned from Freechat   Banned from Freechat - Page 5 EmptySat Jul 28, 2018 2:24 pm

P.O.I wrote:
Peggy wrote:
Tosser.

2-2

My sisters a bit like Miss Prior all very loud and vocal my dear old mother always blamed it on her Vegetarianism
Back to top Go down
TJOA

PostSubject: Re: Banned from Freechat   Banned from Freechat - Page 5 EmptySat Jul 28, 2018 2:56 pm

Peggy wrote:
harvetheslayer wrote:
No and I'll happily tell you why she repeatedly makes snide comments in my direction both here and on freechat (or at least before she disappeared I assume she blocked me)

feck off, you racist, misogynist, scamming wanker. Showing your true colours now.

I've gone out of my way to keep out of your way ever since your 'Rastus' days, ignoring most of your shite and biting my tongue until this blew up. And I haven't posted on Freechat in months, because I haven't been a member of Freechat in months. The only snide comment I've made - since you choose to read it that way - was when I called you out for the 'g*po' racism.

Returning to ignoring him is the best way forward. Not worth your time.
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

PostSubject: Re: Banned from Freechat   Banned from Freechat - Page 5 EmptySat Jul 28, 2018 5:12 pm

Comment scanned to me few minutes ago by member here from FC

"Without wishing to rekindle the shitstorm that this undoubtedly has been, I do find something a bit disturbing. I have always found Karamo’s written English sort of charming and an indication of the problems where he lives. In this post, however, he suddenly seems far more literate and concise. This is not to imply or incriminate but did leave me scratching my head a bit."

Boom..... ld

Likewise I've seen the bumbling English until somebody takes the bait at which point perfect prose flows immediately
Back to top Go down
Herb.

Herb.

PostSubject: Re: Banned from Freechat   Banned from Freechat - Page 5 EmptySun Jul 29, 2018 7:27 pm

harvetheslayer wrote:

"Without wishing to rekindle the shitstorm that this undoubtedly has been, I do find something a bit disturbing. I have always found Karamo’s written English sort of charming and an indication of the problems where he lives. In this post, however, he suddenly seems far more literate and concise. This is not to imply or incriminate but did leave me scratching my head a bit."

Boom..... ld

Likewise I've seen the bumbling English until somebody takes the bait at which point perfect prose flows immediately

I suspect we've all met someone like Paul before.

A human so unable to grasp what others think of them, so emotionally unintelligent, yet one that craves acceptance at the same time. Let's be honest, people agreeing with you brings out the ol' capital letters, doesn't it? ("YESSSSth NIKKKK. I WAS RIGHT WAthN'T I?)"

Clearly, this will all be water off of the proverbial duck's back to a borderline psychopath such as yourself, Paul, so enjoy.

You always avoid direct questions but rise like a trout to vague insinuations. You want to be accepted and ARE concerned about what people think of you (you wouldn't be so well-kempt if you weren't) but your lack of emotional intelligence just won't bloody get you over the line, will it? Never has done. So frustrating. For you.

I note with interest your comments about your mother in relation to Peggy. You're Freud's wet dream, Paul. Text-book.

Sometimes, and when I say 'sometimes' I'm being generous, you think everyone is stupid (apart from Mother, natch) and you genuinely think that people from the West Country are below you and your home-spun intelligence.

You've seen things, haven't you, Paul? More than us...Thailand, money, moustache trimmers...jail walls. You've lived. We exist. You've had the experiences whilst we write programme notes or go fishing or just don't get arrested.

In short, nobody likes a big-headed bully, Paul. We've already endured 20 years of that...

I think you should apologise to Peggy for being a dick, too.

Back to top Go down
Herb.

Herb.

PostSubject: Re: Banned from Freechat   Banned from Freechat - Page 5 EmptySun Jul 29, 2018 7:37 pm

And who the feck takes photos of their screen these days?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Banned from Freechat   Banned from Freechat - Page 5 EmptySun Jul 29, 2018 9:03 pm

Dash cam dandies ? There's a lot of it about.
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

PostSubject: Re: Banned from Freechat   Banned from Freechat - Page 5 EmptyMon Jul 30, 2018 5:30 am

Herb. wrote:
harvetheslayer wrote:

Boom..... ld

You always avoid direct questions

I think you should apologise to Peggy for being a dick, too.

Fire away sunshine. Ask a direct question you'll get a direct answer. (reference now or over 20 years whatever that was meant to be)
Secondly hell will freeze over before I do the latter due to her outburst earlier in the thread. However if she apologises via PM I would do so on open forum. Very fair I'd suggest

Right am all ears get your direct questions up but point of order dont out my real name again. Zero objection from anyone here I know which excludes you

Last edited by harvetheslayer on Mon Jul 30, 2018 5:50 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Peggy

Peggy

PostSubject: Re: Banned from Freechat   Banned from Freechat - Page 5 EmptyMon Jul 30, 2018 5:49 am

Apologise for what? Telling the truth? Calling you out for your unproven allegations? Not knowing my place?

And why by PM? I say what I have to say in full view. If anybody doesn't like it - tough.
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

PostSubject: Re: Banned from Freechat   Banned from Freechat - Page 5 EmptyMon Jul 30, 2018 6:00 am

Peggy wrote:
Apologise for what? Telling the truth? Calling you out for your unproven allegations? Not knowing my place?

And why by PM? I say what I have to say in full view. If anybody doesn't like it - tough.

lol that was quick sort of exactly the same as when scammer boy picked up on anyone taking his bait. You could set the watch

Unproven allegations you're having a giraffe !!!
He's been caught bang to rights. Now just to be clear he and others have been playing the "long game" since day dot.... You dont seriously think it was only me watching him do you !!   There were multiple people from here ATD watching him let alone freechat members not connected here
Back to top Go down
Mock Cuncher

Mock Cuncher

PostSubject: Re: Banned from Freechat   Banned from Freechat - Page 5 EmptyMon Jul 30, 2018 9:25 am

I've called Interpol to report the little sausage, and they told me I was wasting their time with a frankly trivial matter. Can you believe it!?
Back to top Go down
http://wrongunatlongon.wordpress.com/
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

PostSubject: Re: Banned from Freechat   Banned from Freechat - Page 5 EmptyMon Jul 30, 2018 11:16 am

Mock Cuncher wrote:
I've called Interpol to report the little sausage, and they told me I was wasting their time with a frankly trivial matter. Can you believe it!?

Trivial to you cruncher but you were not the subject of an outrageous spurious allegation completely out of nowhere, with no preamble no nothing.
Was I supposed to ignore it when he was blatantly lying. Can you imagine the uproar if I had completely ignored it !!  Bad enough when I was forced to respond

Lloyd has seen clear evidence and hes chosen to ignore it. Up to him perhaps he needs to have a word with Lee Jameson as to how difficult I now will become

Trivial to you cruncher but not to me
Back to top Go down
Bob Crow

Location : Giving Lee Jameson's private detective the slip and runaround

PostSubject: Re: Banned from Freechat   Banned from Freechat - Page 5 EmptyMon Jul 30, 2018 1:23 pm

harvetheslayer wrote:
Mock Cuncher wrote:

Trivial to you cruncher but you were not the subject of an outrageous spurious allegation completely out of nowhere, with no preamble no nothing.
Was I supposed to ignore it when he was blatantly lying. Can you imagine the uproar if I had completely ignored it !!  Bad enough when I was forced to respond

Lloyd has seen clear evidence and hes chosen to ignore it. Up to him perhaps he needs to have a word with Lee Jameson as to how difficult I now will become

Lloyd and Chown have an opportunity to come on this post and explain the ban, but they won't.
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

PostSubject: Re: Banned from Freechat   Banned from Freechat - Page 5 EmptyMon Jul 30, 2018 1:54 pm

Bob Crow wrote:
harvetheslayer wrote:
Mock Cuncher wrote:

Lloyd and Chown have an opportunity to come on this post and explain the ban, but they won't.

lol and they definately wont when I somehow work out what I'm looking at from last 2 hours in literally real time.  Our Gambian frend has been incredibly clever or so he thought.  Purely by accident have found the golden bullett
Bob when you read this can you just pm me.....want you to do something take 30 seconds

Have just pmed you....dont respond back on open forum as to what I sent go via pm
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

PostSubject: Re: Banned from Freechat   Banned from Freechat - Page 5 EmptyMon Jul 30, 2018 4:47 pm

John Lloyd and Tim Chown....You refused to believe me when I told you half the village were on the scam so perhaps you can explain to freechat members what exactly this is taken from Karamos own facebook page and detailing his village "mates" activities (that "non" friends cannot see and especially argyle supporters). Argyle supporters looking see all the fluffy stuff with argyle shirts with the juicy stuff deleted ehhh Karamo lol.... From yesterday but rest assured theres more from earlier today which 3 others from ATD have now seen....they're even better because our little darling is listed at number 3 on those scamming lists

Penny starting to drop Lloyd... ld

Banned from Freechat - Page 5 Fiddle10
Back to top Go down
Bob Crow

PostSubject: Re: Banned from Freechat   Banned from Freechat - Page 5 EmptyMon Jul 30, 2018 6:09 pm

Whats the name he goes under when posing as a Mansfield Town supporter?
Back to top Go down
seadog
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Banned from Freechat   Banned from Freechat - Page 5 EmptyMon Jul 30, 2018 6:28 pm

if that's a golden bullet, I'm a feckin dutchman.
Back to top Go down
Herb.

Herb.

PostSubject: Re: Banned from Freechat   Banned from Freechat - Page 5 EmptyMon Jul 30, 2018 7:11 pm

seadog wrote:

Now, look here Hans Van Seadog...I was once tagged on a Facebook post and let me tell you, it's not exactly fun. Well, it's far less fun than you imagine being tagged on a post on Facebook will be before you're tagged on Facebook for the first time.

You soon realise that tagging on Facebook is as easy as not photographing your own screen with a second Camaro...CAMERA!

Slip of the tongue.

Damn.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Banned from Freechat   Banned from Freechat - Page 5 EmptyMon Jul 30, 2018 7:16 pm

i have no idea whats going on. Perhaps mock could explain it to me lol.
Back to top Go down
seadog
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Banned from Freechat   Banned from Freechat - Page 5 EmptyMon Jul 30, 2018 7:22 pm

Rene Van Der seadog to you herb.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Banned from Freechat   Banned from Freechat - Page 5 EmptyMon Jul 30, 2018 7:26 pm

seadog wrote:

You still fingering that dike? Laughing
Back to top Go down
seadog
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Banned from Freechat   Banned from Freechat - Page 5 EmptyMon Jul 30, 2018 7:32 pm

when I get the urge.
Back to top Go down
Bob Crow

PostSubject: Re: Banned from Freechat   Banned from Freechat - Page 5 EmptyMon Jul 30, 2018 7:37 pm

Something i really struggle to understand with our Gambian fence is that when he posts on Freechat his English is all over the place and miss spelt ect, yet from his personal posts I've seen elsewhere his English is absolutely fine, like when he inboxed Paul to ask him to speed up with the Western Union money wire.
Back to top Go down
Herb.

Herb.

PostSubject: Re: Banned from Freechat   Banned from Freechat - Page 5 EmptyMon Jul 30, 2018 7:41 pm

Bob Crow wrote:
Something i really struggle to understand with our Gambian fence is that when he posts on Freechat his English is all over the place and miss spelt ect, yet from his personal posts I've seen elsewhere his English is absolutely fine, like when he inboxed Paul to ask him to speed up with the Western Union money wire.

It's called "concentrating".
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: Banned from Freechat   Banned from Freechat - Page 5 EmptyMon Jul 30, 2018 7:53 pm

seadog wrote:

Never mind bullets.........
What's your gut feeling salty bloke ?

I cast my mind back over a decade to when number one jamboy was establishing himself as the hit man of pisspotty. Any criticism or predictions of impending doom aimed at the then regime at HP, was met with warnings not to upset other posters, to enjoy the ride and of course the, 'I'll never hear a bad word spoken of that man and his lovely family'.The bannings and resultant rebirth of ATD swiftly followed.

Fast forward to the arrival of the reluctant one and the hero's welcome he received via sudden best mates,  the postman and farm controller.
My gut feeling, based on the devious characters he was furnishing with AAA passes, was that he was a wrongun who knew what he needed to ease his path and to marginalise any dissent. The wannabe, holier than thou culture was soon established and his every whim, including asset stripping, was supported with joyous fanfare.

A handful of us immediately stated that anyone who was effectively getting into bed with the gruesome twosome, just had to be up to no good and was bad news for the club. The vast majority were happy to give him the benefit of doubt.

No gold or silver bullet could ever be provided but you shouldn't need a weatherman to see which way the wind blows.

If Caramo is genuine, I'd be an amazed Dutchman.
Back to top Go down
Bob Crow

PostSubject: Re: Banned from Freechat   Banned from Freechat - Page 5 EmptyMon Jul 30, 2018 7:57 pm

Tringreen wrote:
seadog wrote:

Never mind bullets.........
What's your gut feeling salty bloke ?

I cast my mind back over a decade to when number one jamboy was establishing himself as the hit man of pisspotty. Any criticism or predictions of impending doom aimed at the then regime at HP, was met with warnings not to upset other posters, to enjoy the ride and of course the, 'I'll never hear a bad word spoken of that man and his lovely family'.The bannings and resultant rebirth of ATD swiftly followed.

Fast forward to the arrival of the reluctant one and the hero's welcome he received via sudden best mates,  the postman and farm controller.
My gut feeling, based on the devious characters he was furnishing with AAA passes, was that he was a wrongun who knew what he needed to ease his path and to marginalise any dissent. The wannabe, holier than thou culture was soon established and his every whim, including asset stripping, was supported with joyous fanfare.

A handful of us immediately stated that anyone who was effectively getting into bed with the gruesome twosome, just had to be up to no good and was bad news for the club. The vast majority were happy to give him the benefit of doubt.

No gold or silver bullet could ever be provided but you shouldn't need a weatherman to see which way the wind blows.

If Caramo is genuine, I'd be an amazed Dutchman.

Even the Gambian fence's reply to the accusation was back to his miss spelt English, why? when from is personal correspondence with Paul Thomas was in perfectly spelt English?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Banned from Freechat   Banned from Freechat - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

Banned from Freechat
Page 5 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next