tigertony
28 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 22 ... 34  Next
AuthorMessage
mouldyoldgoat
Admin
mouldyoldgoat

Peggy's Mundane Thread - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Peggy's Mundane Thread   Peggy's Mundane Thread - Page 11 EmptyTue Nov 13, 2018 11:59 pm

Just finished revision for my exam tomorrow.

Riveting stuff the 18th addition of the IET regs.

I am well and truly fecked tomorrow! Mad

PepsiPete Forecasting League Champion 2016-17

He was behind me at Charlton!  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Now an officially semi retired old fart! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
#SHITARTIST

#SHITARTIST

PostSubject: Re: Peggy's Mundane Thread   Peggy's Mundane Thread - Page 11 EmptyWed Nov 14, 2018 8:09 am

I got locked in the trains toilet last night
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: Peggy's Mundane Thread   Peggy's Mundane Thread - Page 11 EmptyWed Nov 14, 2018 10:37 am

Are all woodburning stove parts made from crack cocaine? You'd think so judging by the price of them.
Back to top Go down
#SHITARTIST

#SHITARTIST

PostSubject: Re: Peggy's Mundane Thread   Peggy's Mundane Thread - Page 11 EmptyFri Nov 16, 2018 10:24 am

Old Bill just popped round a friends house, A funny chat was had.
Back to top Go down
tigertony

tigertony

PostSubject: Re: Peggy's Mundane Thread   Peggy's Mundane Thread - Page 11 EmptyFri Nov 16, 2018 9:18 pm

#SHITARTIST wrote:
So where are you now?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Peggy's Mundane Thread   Peggy's Mundane Thread - Page 11 EmptyFri Nov 16, 2018 9:51 pm

Subwoofers. What a PITA.
Back to top Go down
#SHITARTIST

#SHITARTIST

PostSubject: Re: Peggy's Mundane Thread   Peggy's Mundane Thread - Page 11 EmptyFri Nov 16, 2018 11:04 pm

tigertony wrote:
#SHITARTIST wrote:
So where are you now?

Nowhere near you ya Brent jizzer thank fuk
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Peggy's Mundane Thread   Peggy's Mundane Thread - Page 11 EmptyFri Nov 16, 2018 11:06 pm

#SHITARTIST wrote:
tigertony wrote:
#SHITARTIST wrote:
So where are you now?

Nowhere near you ya Brent jizzer thank fuk

laugh laugh laugh
Back to top Go down
#SHITARTIST

#SHITARTIST

PostSubject: Re: Peggy's Mundane Thread   Peggy's Mundane Thread - Page 11 EmptyFri Nov 16, 2018 11:09 pm

here to help POI santa big ups
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: Peggy's Mundane Thread   Peggy's Mundane Thread - Page 11 EmptySat Nov 17, 2018 12:13 am

cheers
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Peggy's Mundane Thread   Peggy's Mundane Thread - Page 11 EmptySun Nov 18, 2018 3:48 pm

Another fantastic Glasto carnival yesterday. So nice to the see the old place alive and rocking
The Tor looked stunning this morning in the early sun. The tree of life is still working her magic.
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: Peggy's Mundane Thread   Peggy's Mundane Thread - Page 11 EmptySun Nov 18, 2018 3:54 pm

Just been for a walk up to the old quarry at Kingstor and over to Foggintor saw Ring Ouzels a lovely day to be on the moors.
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: Peggy's Mundane Thread   Peggy's Mundane Thread - Page 11 EmptyTue Nov 20, 2018 6:17 am

The morning star was really low and bright to the East at 5.30 bleddy chilly out there though.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Peggy's Mundane Thread   Peggy's Mundane Thread - Page 11 EmptyTue Nov 20, 2018 9:23 am

Earwegoagain wrote:
Just been for a walk up to the old quarry at Kingstor and over to Foggintor saw Ring Ouzels a lovely day to be on the moors.

Ahh, Foggintor. Very photogenic in the right conditions.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Peggy's Mundane Thread   Peggy's Mundane Thread - Page 11 EmptyTue Nov 20, 2018 9:47 am

Why does Londinium feel the need to give each new build a wanky name?
Back to top Go down
akagreengull
Admin
akagreengull

PostSubject: Re: Peggy's Mundane Thread   Peggy's Mundane Thread - Page 11 EmptyTue Nov 20, 2018 10:28 am

Just off for a few hours Pike fishing in one of my clubs waters nearby, a 15 min walk and 3- 4 hrs of watching a likely static float - usually enjoyable.
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: Peggy's Mundane Thread   Peggy's Mundane Thread - Page 11 EmptyTue Nov 20, 2018 11:21 am

I love Pike fishing. Slapton is opening up again, next year I think, beautiful place to fish.
Back to top Go down
akagreengull
Admin
akagreengull

PostSubject: Re: Peggy's Mundane Thread   Peggy's Mundane Thread - Page 11 EmptyTue Nov 20, 2018 11:39 am

Is it?
Will check out the Slapton situation cheers.
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: Peggy's Mundane Thread   Peggy's Mundane Thread - Page 11 EmptyTue Nov 20, 2018 12:02 pm

I heard ages ago that fishing would start again in two years time, not sure of exact date but must be soon.
Edit suspended until 2020 so seems like a rolling two year ban. They have studied Grebe nests and found more are nesting near the bridge since the boats aren't used. Of course a sensible approach would be to have controls in nesting season but this is more about a load of twitchy vegatarians pissing on the fireworks of people that they don't want to understand.
I don't know if Beesands is still fishing, there's a mini Ley there I fished it years ago but only ever had Pike at night.
Back to top Go down
#SHITARTIST

#SHITARTIST

PostSubject: Re: Peggy's Mundane Thread   Peggy's Mundane Thread - Page 11 EmptyTue Nov 20, 2018 12:19 pm

My boss is a twat....Even more of a twat than me.
Back to top Go down
akagreengull
Admin
akagreengull

PostSubject: Re: Peggy's Mundane Thread   Peggy's Mundane Thread - Page 11 EmptyTue Nov 20, 2018 12:53 pm

Earwegoagain wrote:
I heard ages ago that fishing would start again in two years time, not sure of exact date but must be soon.
Edit suspended until 2020 so seems like a rolling two year ban. They have studied Grebe nests and found more are nesting near the bridge since the boats aren't used. Of course a sensible approach would be to have controls in nesting season but this is more about a load of twitchy vegatarians pissing on the fireworks of people that they don't want to understand.
I don't know if Beesands is still fishing, there's a mini Ley there I fished it years ago but only ever had Pike at night.

Cheers Earwego, will look into it, ahh sitting here peacefully away from all the modern day crap watching my float bob in the water suspending a fresh Pilchard waiting with anticipation.
By the way I'm a fishing veggie watch those steryotypes now.☺️
Back to top Go down
#SHITARTIST

#SHITARTIST

PostSubject: Re: Peggy's Mundane Thread   Peggy's Mundane Thread - Page 11 EmptyTue Nov 20, 2018 1:19 pm

bit nipply out there, Hope you got a warm bobble hat on.
Back to top Go down
akagreengull
Admin
akagreengull

PostSubject: Re: Peggy's Mundane Thread   Peggy's Mundane Thread - Page 11 EmptyTue Nov 20, 2018 1:23 pm

Wind getting up bit of wind chill kicking in, don't have a bobble hat especially a green one.
Back to top Go down
Tgwu

PostSubject: Re: Peggy's Mundane Thread   Peggy's Mundane Thread - Page 11 EmptyTue Nov 20, 2018 1:28 pm

akagreengull wrote:
Is it?
Will check out the Slapton situation cheers.

Big one next year even the French are coming

The official Annual Memorial Service for Exercise Tiger is held on the nearest Sunday in April to the 28th
at the Tank Memorial Site in South Devon, Torcross, Slapton Sands, England, and is conducted
by The Royal Tank Regiment Association, Plymouth Branch.

The next memorial service will be held on Sunday, 28 April 2019, at 2:30 p.m. 75th Anniversary
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: Peggy's Mundane Thread   Peggy's Mundane Thread - Page 11 EmptyTue Nov 20, 2018 2:22 pm

akagreengull wrote:
Earwegoagain wrote:

Cheers Earwego, will look into it, ahh sitting here peacefully away from all the modern day crap watching my float bob in the water suspending a fresh Pilchard waiting with anticipation.
By the way I'm a fishing veggie watch those steryotypes now.☺️

Sorry no offence intended but I'm heartily sick of a number of people who want to change the countryside into their version of what it should be like in their eyes. Our way of life is being slowly eroded. The culture of the indigenous people's of the world is rightly protected by law but not so in England.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Peggy's Mundane Thread   Peggy's Mundane Thread - Page 11 Empty

Back to top Go down

Peggy's Mundane Thread
Page 11 of 34Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 22 ... 34  Next