I see our old friend TCM is on there too Laughing ,,,,,,,

I miss his endless commas! lahd
Back to top Go down
Elias

Elias

PASOTI - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: PASOTI   PASOTI - Page 9 EmptyMon Mar 11, 2019 10:41 pm

SteelCannon wrote:
I have received a message from Mr. De Lar who assures me my online activity will not be subject to scrutiny. That’s good enough for me and I thanked him for his time.

I’m not a religious person but I pray for the day when all this nonsense comes to an end. It’s so tiring.

How kind of him bom
Back to top Go down
sufferedsince 68

sufferedsince 68

PASOTI - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: PASOTI   PASOTI - Page 9 EmptyThu Mar 14, 2019 9:08 am

Elias wrote:
SteelCannon wrote:
I have received a message from Mr. De Lar who assures me my online activity will not be subject to scrutiny. That’s good enough for me and I thanked him for his time.

I’m not a religious person but I pray for the day when all this nonsense comes to an end. It’s so tiring.

How kind of him bom
lol! lol! lol! Normal behaviour from Mrs Pasoti, her husband is just the same, strange social lepers the pair of em! laugh laugh
Back to top Go down
Rickler

Rickler

PASOTI - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: PASOTI   PASOTI - Page 9 EmptyFri Mar 15, 2019 4:58 pm

You just know a feck up is coming...

https://www.pasoti.co.uk/talk/viewtopic.php?f=30&t=106888
Back to top Go down
sufferedsince 68

sufferedsince 68

PASOTI - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: PASOTI   PASOTI - Page 9 EmptyFri Mar 15, 2019 5:10 pm

The main improvement for Pantsoti would be the removal of bully boy Nool and free speech for all not just his imaginary Real Mates.
Back to top Go down

PASOTI - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: PASOTI   PASOTI - Page 9 EmptyFri Mar 15, 2019 7:13 pm

sufferedsince 68 wrote:
The main improvement for Pantsoti would be the removal of bully boy Nool and free speech for all not just his imaginary Real Mates.
And the adverts which riddle the site
Back to top Go down
Jethro

Jethro

PASOTI - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: PASOTI   PASOTI - Page 9 EmptyFri Mar 15, 2019 8:22 pm

Hopefully people use an ad blocker of some kind if they are a member or reader of that sit sorry shite
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PASOTI - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: PASOTI   PASOTI - Page 9 EmptyFri Mar 15, 2019 10:59 pm

Rickler wrote:
You just know a feck up is coming...

https://www.pasoti.co.uk/talk/viewtopic.php?f=30&t=106888

More like an auction for pasoti iPhones. Nool uses iPhone and MacBook which obviously works perfectly with this format. Anyone it doesn't work for should give it time then either get an iPhone or STFU.
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

Location : Wormwood Scrubs awaiting the imminent arrival of Johnson..

PASOTI - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: PASOTI   PASOTI - Page 9 EmptySat Mar 16, 2019 6:55 am

I enabled that Adblock plus the other day purely because of Pishittys pop ups. Doesnt stop the embedded ones but clears 90% of the garbage on Newells site very nicely
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

Location : Wormwood Scrubs awaiting the imminent arrival of Johnson..

PASOTI - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: PASOTI   PASOTI - Page 9 EmptySat Mar 16, 2019 8:16 am

Have to agree the arrival of New Pasoti is likely to provide colossal amounts of amusement as Newells own posts are disliked while Deliar fires up the multis to counteract them 24/7
Back to top Go down
Jethro

Jethro

PASOTI - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: PASOTI   PASOTI - Page 9 EmptySat Mar 16, 2019 1:16 pm

Have to run a couple ad blockers but never seen any ads on the farm with them both running,
Also helps with the heralds ads,

I'm not a monster whitelist the sites that dont bombard you with ads and pop ups,
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

PASOTI - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: PASOTI   PASOTI - Page 9 EmptySun Mar 17, 2019 4:57 pm

Hilarious that Newell feels obliged to rock up at the ladies game this afternoon. Purely to gain favour with Simon and Jane Hallett of course. When they're back in the States you won't find Newell anywhere near a ladies fixture.

Shameless.
Back to top Go down
Rickler

Rickler

PASOTI - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: PASOTI   PASOTI - Page 9 EmptySun Mar 17, 2019 6:29 pm

Czarcasm wrote:
Hilarious that Newell feels obliged to rock up at the ladies game this afternoon. Purely to gain favour with Simon and Jane Hallett of course. When they're back in the States you won't find Newell anywhere near a ladies fixture.

Shameless.

Just like Nool was nowhere near a ladies fixture before the Hallett's arrived. I doubt the trotter shagger even knew there was a ladies team.
Back to top Go down
Jethro

Jethro

PASOTI - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: PASOTI   PASOTI - Page 9 EmptySun Mar 17, 2019 6:47 pm

Hopefully unlike the last chairman, the current one can see right through the shameless leg shagging.
Keep Nool at arms length,
Can see why he needs to keep him happy you don't want the kind of abuse, that comes from the farm.

Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PASOTI - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: PASOTI   PASOTI - Page 9 EmptySun Mar 17, 2019 10:52 pm

Rickler wrote:
Czarcasm wrote:

Shameless.

Just like Nool was nowhere near a ladies fixture before the Hallett's arrived.  I doubt the trotter shagger even knew there was a ladies team.

He's actively slagged the ladies off in the past. He is the worst of social climbers end of.
Back to top Go down

PASOTI - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: PASOTI   PASOTI - Page 9 EmptyMon Mar 18, 2019 9:02 am

Before Jane and Silent Si tipped up, I came across a couple of the ladies team reduced to bucket rattling outside the ground. I said why doesn't Jimmy put anything in, and got the response "because he's a twat". I doubt Nooly would tolerate such lack of belief.
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PASOTI - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: PASOTI   PASOTI - Page 9 EmptyTue Mar 19, 2019 1:26 pm

Hugh Watt wrote:
Before Jane and Silent Si tipped up, I came across a couple of the ladies team reduced to bucket rattling outside the ground. I said why doesn't Jimmy put anything in, and got the response "because he's a twat". I doubt Nooly would tolerate such lack of belief.

Just read an interesting exchange on the vile forum about why the ladies don't play at HP more often, absolutely staggering if true which I don't doubt it is,

Balham_Green wrote:
lilcol wrote:
Balham_Green wrote:
"I dont understand why they cant play at hp more regularly. Our much lauded pitch is surely up to it.

I'm not sure they could afford it tbh.

How much does it cost?

I believe they were charged £600 for the use of the stadium and facilities, though I cannot confirm this figure is correct."

Back to top Go down

PASOTI - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: PASOTI   PASOTI - Page 9 EmptyTue Mar 19, 2019 1:29 pm

Why's there a charge? Part of the club, inum?
Back to top Go down
Jethro

Jethro

PASOTI - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: PASOTI   PASOTI - Page 9 EmptyTue Mar 19, 2019 7:17 pm

Not just the Argyle ladies that are starved of funds,

Women's Super League side Yeovil Town may revert to part-time status at the end of the season amid concerns over their finances, BBC Sport understands.

The Somerset club are making cuts to their staff, serving three key off-field personnel with their notices.

The Football Association is understood to have provided a scheduled payment to Yeovil earlier than planned, helping the club complete the current campaign.

Yeovil, who won the second-tier title in 2016, are bottom of the WSL.

The Glovers switched to full-time, professional status last summer after obtaining a licence from the FA, which runs the WSL.

A Yeovil Town Ladies spokesperson said: "The FA has been extremely supportive and we are working closely with them to bring about a positive resolution to these issues.

"We remain committed to delivering girls and women's football for the community in the south west."

Following a restructuring of the English women's divisions in 2017-18, all clubs competing in the top flight had to be full-time.

Yeovil's community-focused application was successful, but turnover this season has not been as high as hoped or anticipated, and all full-time off-field staff have been made redundant, including the general manager, assistant general manager and communications manager.

As a result, the club could drop down to tier two even if they avoid WSL relegation on the field. They are five points adrift of safety, with five matches to go, following 13 March's draw with ninth-placed Brighton.

An FA Spokesperson told BBC Sport: "We are aware of the situation at Yeovil Town Ladies and we are in contact with the club. We are not in a position to comment further at this stage."

Familiar concerns in the women's game
Should that happen, Yeovil would not be the first top-flight women's side in recent years to see financial problems contribute to them dropping out of the WSL.

In 2017, top-tier Notts County Ladies folded on the eve of the Spring Series, just two days before their first scheduled match of that campaign, leaving many of their "gobsmacked" players "jobless and homeless".

Then last summer, Sunderland dropped down two divisions, from the WSL to the Women's National League North, after they were unsuccessful in their bid for a licence to play in one of the top two divisions.

Meanwhile, Sheffield FC and last season's second-tier winners Doncaster Rovers Belles both withdrew from the Championship last summer for financial reasons.

bbc linky
Back to top Go down
sufferedsince 68

sufferedsince 68

PASOTI - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: PASOTI   PASOTI - Page 9 EmptyWed Mar 20, 2019 5:54 pm

Plimuff Red Desmond, and the Illogan Red, telling pasoti posters what great argo fans they've recently become!! cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PASOTI - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: PASOTI   PASOTI - Page 9 EmptyWed Mar 27, 2019 2:35 pm

Newell trying to instigate a pay to view fight now!

IJN said,
I’d pay.

As long as there were prawn sandwiches of course.

First in I’d have Rickler v Boris.

Who's Boris sounds like a wanker to me?
Back to top Go down
Rickler

Rickler

PASOTI - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: PASOTI   PASOTI - Page 9 EmptyWed Mar 27, 2019 5:20 pm

Earwegoagain wrote:

IJN said,
I’d pay.

Boris was the mod name of the poster also known as Babaracuda on Pasoti.  AKA 'Sir Francis Drake' on here.  You're right..  A wanker hardly worth bothering with..

If I was stepping into the ring, It would Nool himself up first for me..  Nothing would be better than chinning that fat fucktard.
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PASOTI - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: PASOTI   PASOTI - Page 9 EmptyWed Mar 27, 2019 5:22 pm

Rickler wrote:
Earwegoagain wrote:

IJN said,
I’d pay.

Boris was the mod name of the poster also known as Babaracuda on Pasoti.  AKA 'Sir Francis Drake' on here.  You're right..  A wanker hardly worth bothering with..

If I was stepping into the ring, It would Nool himself up first for me..  Nothing would be better than chinning that fat fucktard.

lol! Get in the feckin queue.
Back to top Go down
sufferedsince 68

sufferedsince 68

PASOTI - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: PASOTI   PASOTI - Page 9 EmptyThu Mar 28, 2019 5:46 pm

I see the bloke who got attacked by rabid villagers in front of his wife and daughter deserved a slap according to the Cornish janner, Desmond, and various other pasoti keyboard Bovver Boys.
His Crime was to politely applaud Bristol Rovers equaliser and Cornish claimed a couple of Real Mates said it was all justified self defense. lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PASOTI - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: PASOTI   PASOTI - Page 9 EmptyThu Mar 28, 2019 11:31 pm

sufferedsince 68 wrote:
I see the bloke who got attacked by rabid villagers in front of his wife and daughter deserved a slap according to the Cornish janner, Desmond, and various other pasoti keyboard Bovver Boys.
His Crime was to politely applaud Bristol Rovers equaliser and Cornish claimed a couple of Real Mates said it was all justified self defense. lol! lol! lol!

Lucky he didn't slag off posh Jim or suggested the maankover wasn't on schedule or an execution would have been justified.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PASOTI - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: PASOTI   PASOTI - Page 9 Empty

Back to top Go down

PASOTI
Page 9 of 41Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 25 ... 41  Next