Plymouth Argyle Talk - Democratic

The 'ONLY' Independent Internet Forum for Argyle Fans

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Has Porky completely lost his mind AGAIN???

Go down 
+34
argyl3
Peggy
Tringreen
Dick Trickle
VillageGreen
Sir Francis Drake
PlymptonPilgrim
Tgwu
zyph
TJOA
Kenny G
Dingle
sufferedsince 68
lawnmowerman
PatDunne
akagreengull
Grim Oop North
Mock Cuncher
Czarcasm
Herb.
Les Miserable
mouldyoldgoat
Elias
Rickler
harvetheslayer
seadog
Chemical Ali
Jethro
RegGreen
Earwegoagain
Freathy
Yea Man
Punchdrunk
Bob Crow
38 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 15 ... 28  Next
AuthorMessage

Has Porky completely lost his mind AGAIN??? - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Has Porky completely lost his mind AGAIN???   Has Porky completely lost his mind AGAIN??? - Page 3 EmptyWed May 16, 2018 8:22 am

Frank Bullitt wrote:
P.O.I wrote:
Nothing as long as I remove the 'offensive' picture.

Why didn’t Brent contact you directly?

Pfft. No idea mate. I was going to say how would he know my contact details, but I suppose his superfans would have given them to him. Or, it was an attempt to drop me right in the shit, as advised by Newell.
Back to top Go down
Yea Man

PostSubject: Re: Has Porky completely lost his mind AGAIN???   Has Porky completely lost his mind AGAIN??? - Page 3 EmptyWed May 16, 2018 8:24 am

Absolutely amazing that someone can take life so seriously at a shitty league one football team. Wonder if Arsene Wenger complained to people's employers about the abuse he got last year, or whether he in fact just ignored it and took it as part of football.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Has Porky completely lost his mind AGAIN???   Has Porky completely lost his mind AGAIN??? - Page 3 EmptyWed May 16, 2018 8:25 am

P.O.I wrote:
Frank Bullitt wrote:
P.O.I wrote:

Pfft. No idea mate. I was going to say how would he know my contact details, but I suppose his superfans would have given them to him. Or, it was an attempt to drop me right in the shit, as advised by Newell.

Well at least I am not the only one.

Apparently our jobs are at risk if we don’t allow Nool to moderate every aspect of social media.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Has Porky completely lost his mind AGAIN???   Has Porky completely lost his mind AGAIN??? - Page 3 EmptyWed May 16, 2018 8:30 am

Frank Bullitt wrote:
P.O.I wrote:
Frank Bullitt wrote:
P.O.I wrote:

Apparently our jobs are at risk if we don’t allow Nool to moderate every aspect of social media.

So it seems mate.

However, how hilariously frustrating it must be for his/their ego that I DIDN'T get me in any sort of shit.

Newell/De-Liar - *MUST TRY HARDER* laugh
Back to top Go down
seadog
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Has Porky completely lost his mind AGAIN???   Has Porky completely lost his mind AGAIN??? - Page 3 EmptyWed May 16, 2018 8:39 am

The Farm, Libel free, family friendly but your data is up for rabs
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Has Porky completely lost his mind AGAIN???   Has Porky completely lost his mind AGAIN??? - Page 3 EmptyWed May 16, 2018 8:45 am

P.O.I wrote:
Frank Bullitt wrote:
P.O.I wrote:
Frank Bullitt wrote:
P.O.I wrote:

So it seems mate.

However, how hilariously frustrating it must be for his/their ego that I DIDN'T get me in any sort of shit.

Newell/De-Liar - *MUST TRY HARDER* laugh

Is early retirement an option if your social media ramblings become an embarrassment to your employer?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Has Porky completely lost his mind AGAIN???   Has Porky completely lost his mind AGAIN??? - Page 3 EmptyWed May 16, 2018 8:49 am

I'll ask Mr Samworth, I suspect a boot up the arse and a P45 would be their preferred method. Not that I'm far off that now for speaking my mind in work! Laughing
Back to top Go down
Yea Man

PostSubject: Re: Has Porky completely lost his mind AGAIN???   Has Porky completely lost his mind AGAIN??? - Page 3 EmptyWed May 16, 2018 9:08 am

I remember getting an email from Webb once with my ex-workplace in the subject title, he claimed it was for "union related discussion" but obviously I wasn't born yesterday and took it as the thinly veiled threat it was intended to be. Unfortunately for him their info was a few months out of date as I left there when I moved to a new area lol!
Back to top Go down
Herb.

Herb.

PostSubject: Re: Has Porky completely lost his mind AGAIN???   Has Porky completely lost his mind AGAIN??? - Page 3 EmptyWed May 16, 2018 9:17 am

https://tkmconsulting.wordpress.com/2015/01/05/posting-cctv-images-on-social-media-good-idea/
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: Has Porky completely lost his mind AGAIN???   Has Porky completely lost his mind AGAIN??? - Page 3 EmptyWed May 16, 2018 9:21 am

P.O.I wrote:
The Newell & De-Liar cuntanology continues..................

Boss was waiting for me in work last night at the start of my shift.

He's had a complaint from a certain James Brent, re a poster depicting him as Rab C Nesbit running away from the cops with his pension pot stash!  ld

Now, only two people know where I work. Yeh, you guessed it, Newell and De-Liar. So, at a wild guess, it went something like this.............

De-Liar, as ever, crawling through ATD and FC, sat in a piss-stained arm-chair, with 10 cans or red bull and his cock in his hand, jizzing over screenshots, and anything anti Brent. He see's this heinous poster, can't contain his excitement, right on the phone to his master, who, in turn, shows HIS master.

I was asked to take it down because part of our group is Argo's main sponsor. The boss actually thought it was funny - but not funny when the email went RIGHT to the top, i,e Mr Samworth himself! laugh

These two cnuts must be the most hated and divisive characters on the entire WWW. At least I'm now hated by James Brent. That's got to be a plus, right?

I hope these pair of assholes are happy with themselves.

Newell, De-Lair - Karma's a wonderfully fulfilling, satisfying thing. You'll get yours one day. Of that, a hell of a lot of people are  sure.

They don't get satire do they? Did Brent manage to gag Private Eye? Has everybody forgotten ROTG? Brent is a fair target for satire/piss taking it goes with the territory.
I have to share some responsibility for this the Brent C Nesbit was my idea POI just put it together. You going to contact my employer then Nool? Have a job as I'm self employed but as you illegally hold all my contact details you can still get in touch if you wish you depraved Cnut.
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

PostSubject: Re: Has Porky completely lost his mind AGAIN???   Has Porky completely lost his mind AGAIN??? - Page 3 EmptyWed May 16, 2018 9:25 am

Herb. wrote:
https://tkmconsulting.wordpress.com/2015/01/05/posting-cctv-images-on-social-media-good-idea/

Great spot, Herb. Nooly really is the gift that keeps on giving. clown
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: Has Porky completely lost his mind AGAIN???   Has Porky completely lost his mind AGAIN??? - Page 3 EmptyWed May 16, 2018 9:27 am

Herb. wrote:

Furthermore, the ICO makes it quite clear in their CCTV Code of Practice that the identification of individuals from CCTV should only be carried out by law enforcement agencies and goes on to state:

“…it can be appropriate to disclose surveillance information to a law enforcement agency when the purpose of the system is to prevent and detect crime, but it would not be appropriate to place them on the internet …”
Therefore, in answer to the question in the title, my view is that it is quite clear CCTV images should not be published anywhere, including on the internet, and it may even be unlawful.

Good work Herb consider your ban extended indefinitely.
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: Has Porky completely lost his mind AGAIN???   Has Porky completely lost his mind AGAIN??? - Page 3 EmptyWed May 16, 2018 9:32 am

[quote="harvetheslayer"]
Angry wrote:
NOTHING will happen to nool guys despite his questionable actions. Brent loves him too much despite it.

Yes agreed but I wonder what he would do if he truly believed that his fat batman was involved in a honeypot sting with a 17 year old girl last Sunday on a former Argyle Sponsor.... Oh yes Newell I know and a lot more besides you fat oaf[/quote]

What Newell was pretending to be a 17year old girl on Facebook? And the guy he was trying to trick with a honeypot sting was an Argyle sponsor? So falling out with Nool over the running of the club could result in you not only losing your job but your marraige is at risk as well?
And we're meant to be the freaks lol.
Back to top Go down
Yea Man

PostSubject: Re: Has Porky completely lost his mind AGAIN???   Has Porky completely lost his mind AGAIN??? - Page 3 EmptyWed May 16, 2018 9:34 am

Now if only someone could get that little nugget onto the farm Laughing
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

Location : Wormwood Scrubs awaiting the imminent arrival of Johnson..

PostSubject: Re: Has Porky completely lost his mind AGAIN???   Has Porky completely lost his mind AGAIN??? - Page 3 EmptyWed May 16, 2018 9:41 am

Earwegoagain wrote:
harvetheslayer wrote:
Angry wrote:
NOTHING will happen to nool guys despite his questionable actions. Brent loves him too much despite it.

Yes agreed but I wonder what he would do if he truly believed that his fat batman was involved in a honeypot sting with a 17 year old girl last Sunday on a former Argyle Sponsor.... Oh yes Newell I know and a lot more besides you fat oaf[/quote]

What Newell was pretending to be a 17year old girl on Facebook? And the guy he was trying to trick with a honeypot sting was an Argyle sponsor? So falling out with Nool over the running of the club could result in you not only losing your job but your marraige is at risk as well?

Ex Argyle sponsor but it was an eye watering amount make no mistake the last time he did it. The marriage bit was what he was most livid over and rightly so
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: Has Porky completely lost his mind AGAIN???   Has Porky completely lost his mind AGAIN??? - Page 3 EmptyWed May 16, 2018 9:48 am

He really is a complete bellend. If he'd posted the image he probably could have just stayed legal if he hadn't outed the man by posting his full name, contrary to his and Dazzers claims that they are better than that. LMFAO.
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

Location : Wormwood Scrubs awaiting the imminent arrival of Johnson..

PostSubject: Re: Has Porky completely lost his mind AGAIN???   Has Porky completely lost his mind AGAIN??? - Page 3 EmptyWed May 16, 2018 10:27 am

Instead of hunkering down over the Honeytrap instead he rewrites the script and claims others say he was arrested. No one had mentiioned the Police or an arrest
He never ever learns does he. Now he has told all of Pasoti of which probably 95% had no idea of any the details in the first place

Nobody can be this cretinous surely ld
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Has Porky completely lost his mind AGAIN???   Has Porky completely lost his mind AGAIN??? - Page 3 EmptyWed May 16, 2018 10:54 am

Earwegoagain wrote:
harvetheslayer wrote:
Angry wrote:

That's the gist of the story. Disturbing, isn't it!
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

PostSubject: Re: Has Porky completely lost his mind AGAIN???   Has Porky completely lost his mind AGAIN??? - Page 3 EmptyWed May 16, 2018 11:06 am

So do we know if that CCTV is 'live'? As in, Newell takes the photo of the cctv screen while the bloke is literally outside?

Or are people at the club showing Newell a recording?

If it's the former, why didn't they go outside and pull him?

If it's the latter, then that raises serious questions about the people controlling the CCTV. Allowing any old person to watch footage and take photos and then in turn post them on social media is a big faux pas.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Has Porky completely lost his mind AGAIN???   Has Porky completely lost his mind AGAIN??? - Page 3 EmptyWed May 16, 2018 11:16 am

Apparently he took a photo of the image on an ipad whilst helping out with the GTs.

Why there were showing him that image is another question.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Has Porky completely lost his mind AGAIN???   Has Porky completely lost his mind AGAIN??? - Page 3 EmptyWed May 16, 2018 11:31 am

Newell and the taverners have always been intertwined.
Back to top Go down
Yea Man

PostSubject: Re: Has Porky completely lost his mind AGAIN???   Has Porky completely lost his mind AGAIN??? - Page 3 EmptyWed May 16, 2018 11:51 am

Does anyone else spent so much time at Home Park? The guy needs a hobby/life rather than sniffing around HP whenever he gets the chance.

No wonder he's ridiculed and laughed at by many employees, internet Ian Laughing
Back to top Go down
Mock Cuncher

Mock Cuncher

PostSubject: Re: Has Porky completely lost his mind AGAIN???   Has Porky completely lost his mind AGAIN??? - Page 3 EmptyWed May 16, 2018 11:51 am

Do the Taverners also run the CCTV up at Higher Home Park then?
Back to top Go down
http://wrongunatlongon.wordpress.com/

PostSubject: Re: Has Porky completely lost his mind AGAIN???   Has Porky completely lost his mind AGAIN??? - Page 3 EmptyWed May 16, 2018 11:57 am

My guess is that the GTs found a sticker on their sign. They asked to look at the clubs CCTV and were given a screenshot of the perp. The GTs showed Nool who took a photo. Nool then plastered it all over social media, as well as naming the perp, therefore causing great embarrassment to the club and the GTs.
Back to top Go down
Bob Crow

Location : Giving Lee Jameson's private detective the slip and runaround

PostSubject: Re: Has Porky completely lost his mind AGAIN???   Has Porky completely lost his mind AGAIN??? - Page 3 EmptyWed May 16, 2018 12:01 pm

beesrus wrote:
Newell and the taverners have always been intertwined.

Bleddy tent dwelling AVIVAS.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Has Porky completely lost his mind AGAIN???   Has Porky completely lost his mind AGAIN??? - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Has Porky completely lost his mind AGAIN???
Page 3 of 28Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 15 ... 28  Next