Plymouth Argyle Talk - Democratic

The 'ONLY' Independent Internet Forum for Argyle Fans

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Has Porky completely lost his mind AGAIN???

Go down 
+34
argyl3
Peggy
Tringreen
Dick Trickle
VillageGreen
Sir Francis Drake
PlymptonPilgrim
Tgwu
zyph
TJOA
Kenny G
Dingle
sufferedsince 68
lawnmowerman
PatDunne
akagreengull
Grim Oop North
Mock Cuncher
Czarcasm
Herb.
Les Miserable
mouldyoldgoat
Elias
Rickler
harvetheslayer
seadog
Chemical Ali
Jethro
RegGreen
Earwegoagain
Freathy
Yea Man
Punchdrunk
Bob Crow
38 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 15 ... 28  Next
AuthorMessage
Rickler

Rickler

Has Porky completely lost his mind AGAIN??? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Has Porky completely lost his mind AGAIN???   Has Porky completely lost his mind AGAIN??? - Page 2 EmptyTue May 15, 2018 9:27 pm

Bob Crow wrote:
Whoever has the Nazi screenshot needs to put in Free chat, that way anyone  on the fence about him will see his his repugnant ways.

Just so everyone knows what is being talked about... and this was pulled from Freechat, but if you want to share again. go ahead...

Has Porky completely lost his mind AGAIN??? - Page 2 32486415

Has Porky completely lost his mind AGAIN??? - Page 2 32430310

It's noticeable that Newell did not confront the perpetrator who he seems to know?

Back to top Go down
Bob Crow

Location : Giving Lee Jameson's private detective the slip and runaround

PostSubject: Re: Has Porky completely lost his mind AGAIN???   Has Porky completely lost his mind AGAIN??? - Page 2 EmptyTue May 15, 2018 9:34 pm

Rickler wrote:
Bob Crow wrote:
Whoever has the Nazi screenshot needs to put in Free chat, that way anyone  on the fence about him will see his his repugnant ways.

Just so everyone knows what is being talked about...   and this was pulled from Freechat, but if you want to share again. go ahead...

Has Porky completely lost his mind AGAIN??? - Page 2 32486415

Has Porky completely lost his mind AGAIN??? - Page 2 32430310

It's noticeable that Newell did not confront the perpetrator who he seems to know?

Has it been posted on Freechat and removed by John Lloyd? If so, why has he removed a legitimate post?
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

Location : Wormwood Scrubs awaiting the imminent arrival of Johnson..

PostSubject: Re: Has Porky completely lost his mind AGAIN???   Has Porky completely lost his mind AGAIN??? - Page 2 EmptyTue May 15, 2018 9:34 pm

Fire up some emails to the Aquarium tomorrow complete with screenshots. Where else does the oaf work ??
Back to top Go down
Chemical Ali

PostSubject: Re: Has Porky completely lost his mind AGAIN???   Has Porky completely lost his mind AGAIN??? - Page 2 EmptyTue May 15, 2018 9:50 pm

I wonder if Jon Back/ Zac Newton realise that someone is breaking the DPA on Argyle's behalf?
Back to top Go down
Rickler

Rickler

PostSubject: Re: Has Porky completely lost his mind AGAIN???   Has Porky completely lost his mind AGAIN??? - Page 2 EmptyTue May 15, 2018 9:55 pm

Bob Crow wrote:
Rickler wrote:
Bob Crow wrote:

Just so everyone knows what is being talked about...   and this was pulled from Freechat, but if you want to share again. go ahead...

Has it been posted on Freechat and removed by John Lloyd? If so, why has he removed a legitimate post?

Like I said... I just pulled it from Freechat, so John Lloyd hasn't removed anything.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Has Porky completely lost his mind AGAIN???   Has Porky completely lost his mind AGAIN??? - Page 2 EmptyTue May 15, 2018 10:09 pm

Still on there, and the Trust were informed a couple hours ago about Newells strange ticket office behaviour.
Back to top Go down
Jethro

Jethro

PostSubject: Re: Has Porky completely lost his mind AGAIN???   Has Porky completely lost his mind AGAIN??? - Page 2 EmptyTue May 15, 2018 10:44 pm

harvetheslayer wrote:
Fire up some emails to the Aquarium tomorrow complete with screenshots. Where else does the oaf work ??

Think theres enough of us on here to ge tthem to notice if anyone has a standard emailwe could send out then we should all send it it to said places
Back to top Go down
Elias

Elias

PostSubject: Re: Has Porky completely lost his mind AGAIN???   Has Porky completely lost his mind AGAIN??? - Page 2 EmptyTue May 15, 2018 10:46 pm

Nothing to see here........

No action as usual
Back to top Go down
RegGreen

PostSubject: Re: Has Porky completely lost his mind AGAIN???   Has Porky completely lost his mind AGAIN??? - Page 2 EmptyTue May 15, 2018 10:57 pm

This is a job for Goldbergs to send a letter out to the wrong person & wrong address..drum roll please
Lol
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Has Porky completely lost his mind AGAIN???   Has Porky completely lost his mind AGAIN??? - Page 2 EmptyTue May 15, 2018 10:59 pm

NOTHING will happen to nool guys despite his questionable actions. Brent loves him too much despite it.
Back to top Go down
mouldyoldgoat
Admin
mouldyoldgoat

PostSubject: Re: Has Porky completely lost his mind AGAIN???   Has Porky completely lost his mind AGAIN??? - Page 2 EmptyTue May 15, 2018 11:05 pm

harvetheslayer wrote:

As much as he deserves the grief, would doing that make you any better than him. Bearing in mind he did it to a member on here?

PepsiPete Forecasting League Champion 2016-17

He was behind me at Charlton!  affraid

Now an officially semi retired old fart! bounce
Back to top Go down
Yea Man

PostSubject: Re: Has Porky completely lost his mind AGAIN???   Has Porky completely lost his mind AGAIN??? - Page 2 EmptyTue May 15, 2018 11:07 pm

He claims it's picking on people who supporter the development yet what action has he taken against people who were against it? The fool is so quick to play the victim he completely forgets how moronic his double standards make him look.
Back to top Go down
RegGreen

PostSubject: Re: Has Porky completely lost his mind AGAIN???   Has Porky completely lost his mind AGAIN??? - Page 2 EmptyTue May 15, 2018 11:09 pm

Angers is right his done a lot worse and jimmy And still jimmy turns a blind eye the only way he would take notice if it hit jimmy directly in his pocket as we know his got cart Blanche to do anythink as long as it don’t interfere with jimmys own nonsense his just jimmys useful idiot
Back to top Go down
Les Miserable

Les Miserable

PostSubject: Re: Has Porky completely lost his mind AGAIN???   Has Porky completely lost his mind AGAIN??? - Page 2 EmptyTue May 15, 2018 11:10 pm

Naughty Victor Razz
Back to top Go down
Bob Crow

Location : Giving Lee Jameson's private detective the slip and runaround

PostSubject: Re: Has Porky completely lost his mind AGAIN???   Has Porky completely lost his mind AGAIN??? - Page 2 EmptyTue May 15, 2018 11:24 pm

Angry wrote:
NOTHING will happen to nool guys despite his questionable actions. Brent loves him too much despite it.

Think it's more of a case that Brent gets an enforcer, a gatekeeper, a chauffeur and an online platform to spout his propaganda and to deflect and sanitize any dissent aimed at his regime. All for the bargain price of a boardroom and directors box pass and free run anywhere in HP including the ticket office and it's computers.
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

PostSubject: Re: Has Porky completely lost his mind AGAIN???   Has Porky completely lost his mind AGAIN??? - Page 2 EmptyWed May 16, 2018 5:15 am

Angry wrote:

Yes agreed but I wonder what he would do if he truly believed that his fat batman was involved in a honeypot sting with a 17 year old girl last Sunday on a former Argyle Sponsor.... Oh yes Newell I know and a lot more besides you fat oaf
Back to top Go down
Rickler

Rickler

PostSubject: Re: Has Porky completely lost his mind AGAIN???   Has Porky completely lost his mind AGAIN??? - Page 2 EmptyWed May 16, 2018 5:31 am

harvetheslayer wrote:
Angry wrote:

Yes agreed but I wonder what he would do if he truly believed that his fat batman was involved in a honeypot sting with a 17 year old girl last Sunday on a former Argyle Sponsor.... Oh yes Newell I know and a lot more besides you fat oaf

C'mon then... This is ATD.

Just spell it out. What are you saying happened?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Has Porky completely lost his mind AGAIN???   Has Porky completely lost his mind AGAIN??? - Page 2 EmptyWed May 16, 2018 7:27 am

Angry wrote:
Or more to the point Newell & Webb know too much about JB for him to get rid.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Has Porky completely lost his mind AGAIN???   Has Porky completely lost his mind AGAIN??? - Page 2 EmptyWed May 16, 2018 7:30 am

Rickler wrote:
harvetheslayer wrote:
Angry wrote:

C'mon then...  This is ATD.

Just spell it out.  What are you saying happened?
Former Argyle sponsor? Initials S.D.?
Who had a big twitter argument with Porky the other week?
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

PostSubject: Re: Has Porky completely lost his mind AGAIN???   Has Porky completely lost his mind AGAIN??? - Page 2 EmptyWed May 16, 2018 7:46 am

Rickler wrote:
harvetheslayer wrote:
Angry wrote:

C'mon then...  This is ATD.

Just spell it out.  What are you saying happened?

Rickler have just told you what happened albeit obviously not naming the recipient on an open forum although I would add a war of words had been going at least as far back as the Rotherham game and doubtless further.
Newell thought he would up the ante and got caught bang to rights. Whether the recipient takes it further thats his choice but Newell probably picked on the one person I wouldnt have a battle with thats for sure
Back to top Go down
Yea Man

PostSubject: Re: Has Porky completely lost his mind AGAIN???   Has Porky completely lost his mind AGAIN??? - Page 2 EmptyWed May 16, 2018 7:58 am

Have a close look at the photo and you can see the reflection of Newell/someone holding a phone or camera and taking the picture. Dear oh dear
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Has Porky completely lost his mind AGAIN???   Has Porky completely lost his mind AGAIN??? - Page 2 EmptyWed May 16, 2018 7:59 am

The Newell & De-Liar cuntanology continues..................

Boss was waiting for me in work last night at the start of my shift.

He's had a complaint from a certain James Brent, re a poster depicting him as Rab C Nesbit running away from the cops with his pension pot stash! ld

Now, only two people know where I work. Yeh, you guessed it, Newell and De-Liar. So, at a wild guess, it went something like this.............

De-Liar, as ever, crawling through ATD and FC, sat in a piss-stained arm-chair, with 10 cans or red bull and his cock in his hand, jizzing over screenshots, and anything anti Brent. He see's this heinous poster, can't contain his excitement, right on the phone to his master, who, in turn, shows HIS master.

I was asked to take it down because part of our group is Argo's main sponsor. The boss actually thought it was funny - but not funny when the email went RIGHT to the top, i,e Mr Samworth himself! laugh

These two cnuts must be the most hated and divisive characters on the entire WWW. At least I'm now hated by James Brent. That's got to be a plus, right?

I hope these pair of assholes are happy with themselves.

Newell, De-Lair - Karma's a wonderfully fulfilling, satisfying thing. You'll get yours one day. Of that, a hell of a lot of people are sure.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Has Porky completely lost his mind AGAIN???   Has Porky completely lost his mind AGAIN??? - Page 2 EmptyWed May 16, 2018 8:10 am

P.O.I wrote:
The Newell & De-Liar cuntanology continues..................

Boss was waiting for me in work last night at the start of my shift.

He's had a complaint from a certain James Brent, re a poster depicting him as Rab C Nesbit running away from the cops with his pension pot stash!  ld

Now, only two people know where I work. Yeh, you guessed it, Newell and De-Liar. So, at a wild guess, it went something like this.............

De-Liar, as ever, crawling through ATD and FC, sat in a piss-stained arm-chair, with 10 cans or red bull and his cock in his hand, jizzing over screenshots, and anything anti Brent. He see's this heinous poster, can't contain his excitement, right on the phone to his master, who, in turn, shows HIS master.

I was asked to take it down because part of our group is Argo's main sponsor. The boss actually thought it was funny - but not funny when the email went RIGHT to the top, i,e Mr Samworth himself! laugh

These two cnuts must be the most hated and divisive characters on the entire WWW. At least I'm now hated by James Brent. That's got to be a plus, right?

I hope these pair of assholes are happy with themselves.

Newell, De-Lair - Karma's a wonderfully fulfilling, satisfying thing. You'll get yours one day. Of that, a hell of a lot of people are  sure.

So what action is being taken against you?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Has Porky completely lost his mind AGAIN???   Has Porky completely lost his mind AGAIN??? - Page 2 EmptyWed May 16, 2018 8:15 am

Nothing as long as I remove the 'offensive' picture.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Has Porky completely lost his mind AGAIN???   Has Porky completely lost his mind AGAIN??? - Page 2 EmptyWed May 16, 2018 8:16 am

P.O.I wrote:
Nothing as long as I remove the 'offensive' picture.

Why didn’t Brent contact you directly?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Has Porky completely lost his mind AGAIN???   Has Porky completely lost his mind AGAIN??? - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Has Porky completely lost his mind AGAIN???
Page 2 of 28Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 15 ... 28  Next