Elias
sufferedsince 68
Earwegoagain
30 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Yea Man

The Anti James Brent Brigade-Why? - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Anti James Brent Brigade-Why?   The Anti James Brent Brigade-Why? - Page 3 EmptyMon May 14, 2018 9:28 am

Hugh Watt wrote:
beesrus wrote:
Well, I for one, remember him actually saying online at the time the dying man deserved it, due to an altercation at a game. He made several posts about the subject at the time. The lowest scummy thing any fan has ever done on any Argyle fan forum anywhere. He can deny it all he likes, he lies about so many things.

Another experimental lie of his was saying his 10000 posts and crude behaviour on Exeweb were the work of his son. Obviously at the time concerned that his history would play badly with Brent et all at the club. He needn't have worried, Brent couldn't give a monkeys what goes on down in the stalls, if it furthers his asset strip.

It was hardly an altercation. Thai (RIP) I think mentioned Webbs son glaring at him which apparently was the most henious crime on Earth.

The same son who was paraded on stage infront of hundreds I believe?
Back to top Go down
PlymptonPilgrim
Admin
PlymptonPilgrim

PostSubject: Re: The Anti James Brent Brigade-Why?   The Anti James Brent Brigade-Why? - Page 3 EmptyMon May 14, 2018 10:19 am

Wasn't that Webb's son? Cringeworthy whoever it was.

It's said that it's the sign of a weak individual who has to use his children to make a point.
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: The Anti James Brent Brigade-Why?   The Anti James Brent Brigade-Why? - Page 3 EmptyMon May 14, 2018 10:22 am

Old Nooly the Hoolie playing his stage act like the tired old hack he is. We all know the act off by heart now, Nool launches attack on off message fans, upsets all the people he's aiming at as well as a lot of friendly fire goes astray into his own footsoldiers. He then goes on to attack Freechat and JL plus any other freaks as he plays the victim and asks why people are like this? Posters then highlight his well documented and freakish behaviour at which time he vows to withdraw from all things Internet. My tagline is aimed at him, hi Ian.
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: The Anti James Brent Brigade-Why?   The Anti James Brent Brigade-Why? - Page 3 EmptyMon May 14, 2018 10:25 am

PlymptonPilgrim wrote:

It's said that it's the sign of a weak individual who has to use his children to make a point.

Webb wheeled out his kid (looks like Damien from the Omen) at the Guildhall dressed in rags straight from he set of Oliver and got him to emotionally blackmail the council, "please sirs can you save our club for my dear old Pa?" Feckin cringeworthy.
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

Location : Wormwood Scrubs awaiting the imminent arrival of Johnson..

PostSubject: Re: The Anti James Brent Brigade-Why?   The Anti James Brent Brigade-Why? - Page 3 EmptyMon May 14, 2018 10:43 am

Earwegoagain wrote:
PlymptonPilgrim wrote:

Webb wheeled out his kid (looks like Damien from the Omen) at the Guildhall dressed in rags straight from he set of Oliver and got him to emotionally blackmail the council, "please sirs can you save our club for my dear old Pa?" Feckin cringeworthy.

Must admit first time I have ever heard this. Seriously ??
Back to top Go down
PlymptonPilgrim
Admin
PlymptonPilgrim

PostSubject: Re: The Anti James Brent Brigade-Why?   The Anti James Brent Brigade-Why? - Page 3 EmptyMon May 14, 2018 10:47 am

harvetheslayer wrote:
Earwegoagain wrote:
PlymptonPilgrim wrote:

Must admit first time I have ever heard this.  Seriously ??

Oh yes Harve, it happened. I was there.

Not the greatest moment in the history of our club. I was one of the few who didn't applaud.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Anti James Brent Brigade-Why?   The Anti James Brent Brigade-Why? - Page 3 EmptyMon May 14, 2018 10:51 am

harvetheslayer wrote:
Earwegoagain wrote:
PlymptonPilgrim wrote:

Must admit first time I have ever heard this.  Seriously ??

Definately he was wheeled out to asked Guilfoyle a question, who rightly treated it with all the contempt it deserved.

You'd think if Webb was really that concerned regarding the welfare of the boy, he might not have done the dirty with a married woman behind his mother back. Then fecked off with her up country.
lol!
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

Location : Wormwood Scrubs awaiting the imminent arrival of Johnson..

PostSubject: Re: The Anti James Brent Brigade-Why?   The Anti James Brent Brigade-Why? - Page 3 EmptyMon May 14, 2018 11:07 am

Makes you wonder what Brent says about Webb and Nool behind their backs. Obviously he laughs at their utter stupidity but so does everyone else
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: The Anti James Brent Brigade-Why?   The Anti James Brent Brigade-Why? - Page 3 EmptyMon May 14, 2018 12:22 pm

Huge is right it was Guillfoyle.
"Please Mr Guillfoyle can ee find it in yer 'eart to save Plimuff so me Dad can git a job?"
Back to top Go down
Bob Crow

Location : Giving Lee Jameson's private detective the slip and runaround

PostSubject: Re: The Anti James Brent Brigade-Why?   The Anti James Brent Brigade-Why? - Page 3 EmptyMon May 14, 2018 12:51 pm

Think you've nailed it Harvetheslayer.
Brent simply uses them as a pair of pawns to do his dirty work for the bargain price of two seats in the directors box and doubt he actually likes them anymore than we do.
I did hear at the time that had Webb lost his presidency and privileges after riding off in to the sunset with Mrs Purse then he would have blown the whistle on all manner of things about Brent and his rent a friend client Nool, so was why it looked like Brent didn't bat an eyelid over the whole thing. For what it's worth, i doubt very much that Mrs Purse was the first players wife that Webby tried it on with. Slippery bastard.
Back to top Go down
RegGreen

PostSubject: Re: The Anti James Brent Brigade-Why?   The Anti James Brent Brigade-Why? - Page 3 EmptyMon May 14, 2018 1:11 pm

Earwegoagain wrote:
PlymptonPilgrim wrote:

wouldnt be the first time he wheel out the kid card..even quite recently he was still using the kid card for a PPB for the Labour Party Milton Keynes mentioning his kid even had the cheek to mention the step kids for Christ sake the man has no shame the self promoting piece of shit
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Anti James Brent Brigade-Why?   The Anti James Brent Brigade-Why? - Page 3 EmptyMon May 14, 2018 2:05 pm

Back to the point, who rememembers Brent telling BBC South West he spends just half a day per week on club business and is "not competent" to run it on a daily basis.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/29881782
Back to top Go down
Sir Francis Drake

Sir Francis Drake

PostSubject: Re: The Anti James Brent Brigade-Why?   The Anti James Brent Brigade-Why? - Page 3 EmptyMon May 14, 2018 2:12 pm

Was that when he chuckled about spending the Liverpool money on the team?

Back to top Go down
http://sicparvismagna.com
Dick Trickle

PostSubject: Re: The Anti James Brent Brigade-Why?   The Anti James Brent Brigade-Why? - Page 3 EmptyMon May 14, 2018 3:57 pm

Kentish Green doffing his cap and accepting a shafting because of the janner mentality:

Kentish Green wrote:
Personally I believe we should make do with what we’ve got and hope that’s enough. That’s always been the way of it down here. Enjoy the good times while you can - there will be plenty of wilderness years.

No wonder Brent gets an easy ride.
Back to top Go down
Bob Crow

PostSubject: Re: The Anti James Brent Brigade-Why?   The Anti James Brent Brigade-Why? - Page 3 EmptyMon May 14, 2018 4:39 pm

Dick Trickle wrote:
Kentish Green doffing his cap and accepting a shafting because of the janner mentality:

Kentish Green wrote:
Personally I believe we should make do with what we’ve got and hope that’s enough. That’s always been the way of it down here. Enjoy the good times while you can - there will be plenty of wilderness years.

No wonder Brent gets an easy ride.

Ahhh bless, he's just towing the party (Pasoti) line.
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: The Anti James Brent Brigade-Why?   The Anti James Brent Brigade-Why? - Page 3 EmptyMon May 14, 2018 4:54 pm

And Nools still chewing the bone trying to rewrite history,
"Stop waffling on, it’s simple. JB negotiated some land that belonged to Argyle as part of taking Argyle on. That is an asset PAFC used to have, it no longer does. It can be argued all day long what JBs real motive for this is. We shall see. I think your short sighted & totally naive. One day PAFC will need that land.........it’s real value is much more than JB paid for it, that’s exactly why he wanted it.And don’t bore me with the share of profit bull...t. That’s just a sweetner/red hearing.

Nool wrote,

A very small price to pay for the salvation of our club I'd say (note I didn't say the Saviour).

Of the 1000's of Argyle fans who were concerned that our club was teetering on oblivion, I reckoned if you asked them then whether they'd be willing to give up a slice of the car park in return for a viable and vibrant football club by 2018 you would have been injured in the stampede!"

It's funny because I remember warning Nool to beware Brent's motive before he took the club over, I asked what was his motive for saving the club? Sounded to me like he was a property developer and warned that he could easily assett strip the club. Nooooooo said Nooooolllll there is no way on earth that Brent is a property developer he's a philantropist who's just discovered football ee wants to save us, why does there have to be a motive? Asset strip the club? FOOKIN crazy talk!
So we've gone from denying that Brent is a developer, acting all hurt and offended about the very thought of asset stripping to the party line that it's a fair price to pay cos ee saved us, feck off Nool and take Brent with you.
Back to top Go down
Sir Francis Drake

Sir Francis Drake

PostSubject: Re: The Anti James Brent Brigade-Why?   The Anti James Brent Brigade-Why? - Page 3 EmptyMon May 14, 2018 5:04 pm

To be fair Brent is still yet to develop anything.

They're right on that one.
Back to top Go down
http://sicparvismagna.com
RegGreen

PostSubject: Re: The Anti James Brent Brigade-Why?   The Anti James Brent Brigade-Why? - Page 3 EmptyMon May 14, 2018 5:07 pm

Sir Francis Drake wrote:
Was that when he chuckled about spending the Liverpool money on the team?

no that one was a bit more recent when he laughed about investing /not investing that money if I came remember
Back to top Go down
Bob Crow

PostSubject: Re: The Anti James Brent Brigade-Why?   The Anti James Brent Brigade-Why? - Page 3 EmptyMon May 14, 2018 5:07 pm

Philanthropist!!!!! That's just made me choke on my lemon drizzle cake lol!
Back to top Go down
RegGreen

PostSubject: Re: The Anti James Brent Brigade-Why?   The Anti James Brent Brigade-Why? - Page 3 EmptyMon May 14, 2018 5:24 pm

Bob Crow wrote:
Philanthropist!!!!! That's just made me choke on my lemon drizzle cake lol!
Philanthropist James Rockerfella Getty Brent laugh laugh laugh
Back to top Go down
sufferedsince 68

sufferedsince 68

PostSubject: Re: The Anti James Brent Brigade-Why?   The Anti James Brent Brigade-Why? - Page 3 EmptyMon May 14, 2018 5:57 pm

eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeh saved us like fvck! a handful of arselickers saw their opportunity to get their man to buy the club so they could become President, Club Jester, etc etc, after seven years of Akkeron rule Seventh in the third division would be seen as a failure and a joke at most clubs of Argo's size, but sadly Plymouth is a giant village happy to be crap.
Back to top Go down
akagreengull
Admin
akagreengull

PostSubject: Re: The Anti James Brent Brigade-Why?   The Anti James Brent Brigade-Why? - Page 3 EmptyMon May 14, 2018 6:04 pm

akagreengull wrote:
sufferedsince 68 wrote:
eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeh saved us like fvck! a handful of arselickers saw their opportunity to get their man to buy the club so they could become President, Club Jester, etc etc, after seven years of Akkeron rule Seventh in the third division would be seen as a failure and a joke at most clubs of Argo's size, but sadly Plymouth is a giant village happy to be crap.

laugh
Wer'e Plimuff argo and we'll always be shit.
Sing along now all u dim Janners cheers
Back to top Go down
RegGreen

PostSubject: Re: The Anti James Brent Brigade-Why?   The Anti James Brent Brigade-Why? - Page 3 EmptyMon May 14, 2018 6:13 pm

jocolor
akagreengull wrote:
akagreengull wrote:
sufferedsince 68 wrote:

laugh
Wer'e Plimuff argo and we'll always be shit.
Sing along now all u dim Janners cheers
jocolor geek rendeer pig albino cat alien :pighug:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Anti James Brent Brigade-Why?   The Anti James Brent Brigade-Why? - Page 3 EmptyMon May 14, 2018 6:18 pm

Exeter one step closer to being on level pegging ......half the size and owned by a fans trust !
The irony.
Back to top Go down
Bob Crow

PostSubject: Re: The Anti James Brent Brigade-Why?   The Anti James Brent Brigade-Why? - Page 3 EmptyMon May 14, 2018 6:22 pm

Even the most modest of philanthropists could run in to affording a new tent. But our Jimmy???
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Anti James Brent Brigade-Why?   The Anti James Brent Brigade-Why? - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Anti James Brent Brigade-Why?
Page 3 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next