harvetheslayer
Elias
sufferedsince 68
Earwegoagain
30 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage

The Anti James Brent Brigade-Why? - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Anti James Brent Brigade-Why?   The Anti James Brent Brigade-Why? - Page 5 EmptyWed Jul 04, 2018 7:47 pm

Ears, you understand human behaviour better than most. Some people just never stray far from their emotional shoreline. Sometimes it's lazy, sometimes it's fear, sometimes it just plain simple competition with the nearest soul. Imagine spending your life with these people ? yeuuuuughh.
Back to top Go down
Bob Crow

Location : Giving Lee Jameson's private detective the slip and runaround

PostSubject: Re: The Anti James Brent Brigade-Why?   The Anti James Brent Brigade-Why? - Page 5 EmptyWed Jul 04, 2018 8:02 pm

On Monday i noticed posters in the windows of both St Ives and Penzance branches of Saltrock advertising 25% off everything in store. Not sure if that's at all of his stores but that's almost liquidation protocol.
Back to top Go down
Jethro

Jethro

PostSubject: Re: The Anti James Brent Brigade-Why?   The Anti James Brent Brigade-Why? - Page 5 EmptyWed Jul 04, 2018 8:12 pm

Bob Crow wrote:
On Monday i noticed posters in the windows of both St Ives and Penzance branches of Saltrock advertising 25% off everything in store. Not sure if that's at all of his stores but that's almost liquidation protocol.

My local one shut about 6 months ago, along with the one in dorchester, still trading in Weymuff though, no posters with that on,

funny the yeovil and dorchester ones shut without much warning though...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Anti James Brent Brigade-Why?   The Anti James Brent Brigade-Why? - Page 5 EmptyWed Jul 04, 2018 8:40 pm

Bob Crow wrote:

25% ? Is that all ?
I was in Victoria services on the Goss moor a few months back. There's a saltrock outlet there. 75% off ! It's a common saltrock thing.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Anti James Brent Brigade-Why?   The Anti James Brent Brigade-Why? - Page 5 EmptyWed Jul 04, 2018 9:00 pm

Earwegoagain wrote:
There's none so blind as those that refuse to see Bees. People have taken a position seven years ago and that's that, take the titty trio on here even when you provide the evidence they choose to ignore and deflect the argument with the same old diversionary tactics. Some people can't think but the real worrying ones are those that don't want to.

And there’s some that can think for themselves without being led by the deadly duo and my personal stalker.
Just what evidence are you writing about ? The budget which your all castigating yet you don’t know what it is ?
Back to top Go down
Bob Crow

PostSubject: Re: The Anti James Brent Brigade-Why?   The Anti James Brent Brigade-Why? - Page 5 EmptyWed Jul 04, 2018 9:05 pm

beesrus wrote:
Bob Crow wrote:

25% ? Is that all ?
I was in Victoria services on the Goss moor a few months back. There's a saltrock outlet there. 75% off ! It's a common saltrock thing.

The 75% sale is accross all his stores on the tattier items of his selected tatt. These 25% posters i see on Monday stated that absolutely everything in the store was 25% off.
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: The Anti James Brent Brigade-Why?   The Anti James Brent Brigade-Why? - Page 5 EmptyWed Jul 04, 2018 9:15 pm

Graiser wrote:
Earwegoagain wrote:
There's none so blind as those that refuse to see Bees. People have taken a position seven years ago and that's that, take the titty trio on here even when you provide the evidence they choose to ignore and deflect the argument with the same old diversionary tactics. Some people can't think but the real worrying ones are those that don't want to.

And there’s some that can think for themselves without being led by the deadly duo and my personal stalker.
Just what evidence are you writing about ? The budget which your all castigating yet you don’t know what it is ?

Lol you make the point for me beautifully Gaffer. You didn't reply to any of the numerous posts where people quoted Adams lamenting the low budget yet because I don't know the exact amount of our budget you choose to ignore what our manager, who shorely does know the budget has said repeatedly. Can't think or won't think?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Anti James Brent Brigade-Why?   The Anti James Brent Brigade-Why? - Page 5 EmptyThu Jul 05, 2018 7:54 am

Earwegoagain wrote:
Graiser wrote:
Earwegoagain wrote:

Lol you make the point for me beautifully Gaffer. You didn't reply to any of the numerous posts where people quoted Adams lamenting the low budget yet because I don't know the exact amount of our budget you choose to ignore what our manager, who shorely does know the budget has said repeatedly. Can't think or won't think?

Although we tend to disagree on most things, I did credit you with some intelligence, now I’m not to sure, what Manager wouldn’t want more funding ? why would any Manager wish to provide the opposition the value of his budget ?
You can quote statistics, FFP and all the rest of it but until you or your comrades can provide the reality of what Adam’s budget really is you can only speculate and assume.
You have a lovely day speculating.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Anti James Brent Brigade-Why?   The Anti James Brent Brigade-Why? - Page 5 EmptyThu Jul 05, 2018 8:58 am

Graiser wrote:
Earwegoagain wrote:
Graiser wrote:
Earwegoagain wrote:

Although we tend to disagree on most things, I did credit you with some intelligence, now I’m not to sure, what Manager wouldn’t want more funding ? why would any Manager wish to provide the opposition the value of his budget ?
You can quote statistics, FFP and all the rest of it but until you or your comrades can provide the reality of what Adam’s budget really is you can only speculate and assume.

Here is what what Derek Adams has said regarding the budget

Derek Adams wrote:
Adams replied: “You can’t be happy because I don’t have the money to spend that other people do.

“What I have got is a budget that the football club can afford.

“As a manager, I understand the board and what they have got to work with, and I get on with it.”

Argyle are guaranteed to finish at least seventh this term, which comes after they were fifth and second in League Two under Adams the previous couple of seasons.

Adams said: “It always helps if you have got finance to back you, but that doesn’t make you a good manager.

“A good manager is one that has got no finance similar to other clubs.

“We have got less finance than a lot of clubs that are below us this season. We are over-achieving.

“My supporters don’t like me saying that but it’s reality. We are over-achieving as a football club in relation to the budget that we have compared to others.

https://www.plymouthherald.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/plymouth-argyle-manager-derek-adams-1530588

Where does he say he wants more funding?

Back to top Go down
Yea Man

PostSubject: Re: The Anti James Brent Brigade-Why?   The Anti James Brent Brigade-Why? - Page 5 EmptyThu Jul 05, 2018 9:19 am

Hugh Watt wrote:
Graiser wrote:
Earwegoagain wrote:
Graiser wrote:
Earwegoagain wrote:

Derek Adams wrote:
Adams replied: “You can’t be happy because I don’t have the money to spend that other people do.

“As a manager, I understand the board and what they have got to work with, and I get on with it.”

Argyle are guaranteed to finish at least seventh this term, which comes after they were fifth and second in League Two under Adams the previous couple of seasons.

Adams said: “It always helps if you have got finance to back you, but that doesn’t make you a good manager.

“We have got less finance than a lot of clubs that are below us this season. We are over-achieving.

“My supporters don’t like me saying that but it’s reality. We are over-achieving as a football club in relation to the budget that we have compared to others.

https://www.plymouthherald.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/plymouth-argyle-manager-derek-adams-1530588

Would love to know where the money is going.
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: The Anti James Brent Brigade-Why?   The Anti James Brent Brigade-Why? - Page 5 EmptyThu Jul 05, 2018 10:28 am

Hugh Watt wrote:
Graiser wrote:
Earwegoagain wrote:
Graiser wrote:
Earwegoagain wrote:

Derek Adams wrote:

Feck me he's like the three wise Monkeys rolled into one where Brent is concerned. Pointless even trying to debate with a closed mind.
Back to top Go down
tigertony

tigertony

PostSubject: Re: The Anti James Brent Brigade-Why?   The Anti James Brent Brigade-Why? - Page 5 EmptySun Jul 08, 2018 10:20 pm

Earwegoagain wrote:
Graiser wrote:
Earwegoagain wrote:

Guessing!! Oh ... and by the way many designer stores in Truro and Fowey, where I was for the weekend, have 50% sales.
Back to top Go down
Les Miserable

Les Miserable

PostSubject: Re: The Anti James Brent Brigade-Why?   The Anti James Brent Brigade-Why? - Page 5 EmptySun Jul 08, 2018 10:57 pm

Designer.....saltrock raised eyebrow
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: The Anti James Brent Brigade-Why?   The Anti James Brent Brigade-Why? - Page 5 EmptySun Jul 08, 2018 11:21 pm

tigertony wrote:
Earwegoagain wrote:
Graiser wrote:
Earwegoagain wrote:

Guessing!! Oh ... and by the way many designer stores in Truro and Fowey, where I was for the weekend, have 50% sales.

The bit you have highlighted is now out of context by choosing to ignore the other couple of lines of my post yet again illustrating my point for me.
Back to top Go down
PatDunne

PostSubject: Re: The Anti James Brent Brigade-Why?   The Anti James Brent Brigade-Why? - Page 5 EmptySun Jul 08, 2018 11:52 pm

Lets hope that little Argyle can again (in the words of our manager) carry on over-achieving as a football club in relation to the budget that we have compared to others, as we embark on a new season in the third division of the football league.
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

Location : Wormwood Scrubs awaiting the imminent arrival of Johnson..

PostSubject: Re: The Anti James Brent Brigade-Why?   The Anti James Brent Brigade-Why? - Page 5 EmptyMon Jul 09, 2018 5:14 am

Les Miserable wrote:
Designer.....saltrock raised eyebrow

Interesting little article reference Brent who certainly doesnt wholly own Saltrock and is described as a "international investor" one can only assume that relates to his EU farming scam.
Article seems to indcate he does actually have a cheque book shock horror

https://www.just-style.com/news/new-saltrock-backers-ensure-staff-are-paid_id107378.aspx
Back to top Go down
Bob Crow

PostSubject: Re: The Anti James Brent Brigade-Why?   The Anti James Brent Brigade-Why? - Page 5 EmptyMon Jul 09, 2018 3:54 pm

PatDunne wrote:
Lets hope that little Argyle can  again (in the words of our manager) carry on over-achieving as a football club in relation to the budget that we have compared to others, as we embark on a new season in the third division of the football league.

Tony Wrathall will have his chequebook out laugh
Back to top Go down
Jethro

Jethro

PostSubject: Re: The Anti James Brent Brigade-Why?   The Anti James Brent Brigade-Why? - Page 5 EmptyMon Jul 09, 2018 4:08 pm

Bob Crow wrote:
PatDunne wrote:
Lets hope that little Argyle can  again (in the words of our manager) carry on over-achieving as a football club in relation to the budget that we have compared to others, as we embark on a new season in the third division of the football league.

he's gotta be a special kind of stupid to get done over by the japs and to come back for more with bent,
Back to top Go down
Bob Crow

PostSubject: Re: The Anti James Brent Brigade-Why?   The Anti James Brent Brigade-Why? - Page 5 EmptyMon Jul 09, 2018 4:11 pm

Jethro wrote:
Bob Crow wrote:
PatDunne wrote:

he's gotta be a special kind of stupid to get done over by the japs and to come back for more with bent,

He's as simple as his simple best friend Ian.
Still, he has far more liquid capital than Brent has or will ever have.
Back to top Go down
Jethro

Jethro

PostSubject: Re: The Anti James Brent Brigade-Why?   The Anti James Brent Brigade-Why? - Page 5 EmptyMon Jul 09, 2018 4:30 pm

Bob Crow wrote:
Jethro wrote:
Bob Crow wrote:
PatDunne wrote:

Might be simple but unlike Brent he has invested again even after the jap crap screwed him over.
Back to top Go down
Bob Crow

PostSubject: Re: The Anti James Brent Brigade-Why?   The Anti James Brent Brigade-Why? - Page 5 EmptyMon Jul 09, 2018 5:35 pm

I wonder why Brent and Wrathall didn't speak to each other at Parkway on Saturday despite being stood just yards from each other?
Back to top Go down
RegGreen

PostSubject: Re: The Anti James Brent Brigade-Why?   The Anti James Brent Brigade-Why? - Page 5 EmptyMon Jul 09, 2018 6:05 pm

Jethro wrote:
Bob Crow wrote:
Jethro wrote:
Bob Crow wrote:
PatDunne wrote:

Might be simple but unlike Brent he has invested again even after the jap crap screwed him over.
the other way around that board cooked the books to screw the japs it all backfired when the jap s sussed they been had
Back to top Go down
Bob Crow

PostSubject: Re: The Anti James Brent Brigade-Why?   The Anti James Brent Brigade-Why? - Page 5 EmptyMon Jul 09, 2018 6:24 pm

I can just imagine a Japanese tea ceremony with Brent and that fat cnut Newell sat on the floor sipping Sake with Kagami. Porky could even call his lad to AIRDROP some Colombian nasal remedies off to them.

mmw mmw mmw
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Anti James Brent Brigade-Why?   The Anti James Brent Brigade-Why? - Page 5 EmptyMon Jul 09, 2018 7:39 pm

Bob Crow wrote:
I can just imagine a Japanese tea ceremony with Brent and that fat cnut Newell sat on the floor sipping Sake with Kagami. Porky could even call his lad to AIRDROP some Colombian nasal remedies off to them.

mmw mmw mmw
affraid affraid affraid
Back to top Go down
Jethro

Jethro

PostSubject: Re: The Anti James Brent Brigade-Why?   The Anti James Brent Brigade-Why? - Page 5 EmptyMon Jul 09, 2018 10:07 pm

Bob Crow wrote:

mmw mmw mmw

goldbergs gonna be posting another letter to the wrong address in the morning
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Anti James Brent Brigade-Why?   The Anti James Brent Brigade-Why? - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Anti James Brent Brigade-Why?
Page 5 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next