Innocent Egbunike
Tgwu
28 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
AuthorMessage

Scunthorpe - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Scunthorpe   Scunthorpe - Page 6 EmptyThu May 03, 2018 8:37 am

Earwegoagain wrote:
Guiri Green explains the budget deficit, after denying there was one for ages, lol.

"I'm quite sure our travel costs to games are more than a 'Mickey Mouse' Club like Scunthorpe. No it shouldn't break the bank but with at least 23 Away games ahead next Season I'm sure thats a chunk of money that goes from our budget, money that a more centrally located Club would have available to spend on more centrally located Players- even the ones that sit on the bench."

Can't wait for that to be pulled out when HHP MK 3 doesn't happen, it's our extra coach costs.

lol! As if proof were needed as to the mindset of the squire's serfs, not only are the cost of bricks hurting us, but now it's the cost of diesel. Dear oh dear.
I reckon pasoti have a deep cover research unit, cloning reason and logic from an old hair of the squire's head. It's kept at absolute zero to maintain it's long term nano viability. Only the best arguments make it to the battle front, but they're still working on the delivery system. jocolor
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

Location : Wormwood Scrubs awaiting the imminent arrival of Johnson..

PostSubject: Re: Scunthorpe   Scunthorpe - Page 6 EmptyThu May 03, 2018 8:40 am

beesrus wrote:
Earwegoagain wrote:
Guiri Green explains the budget deficit, after denying there was one for ages, lol.

"I'm quite sure our travel costs to games are more than a 'Mickey Mouse' Club like Scunthorpe. No it shouldn't break the bank but with at least 23 Away games ahead next Season I'm sure thats a chunk of money that goes from our budget, money that a more centrally located Club would have available to spend on more centrally located Players- even the ones that sit on the bench."

Can't wait for that to be pulled out when HHP MK 3 doesn't happen, it's our extra coach costs.

lol! As if proof were needed as to the mindset of the squire's serfs, not only are the cost of bricks hurting us, but now it's the cost of diesel.  Dear oh dear.
I reckon pasoti have a deep cover research unit, cloning reason and logic from an old hair of the squire's head. It's kept at absolute zero to maintain it's long term nano viability. Only the best arguments make it to the battle front, but they're still working on the delivery system. jocolor

Overthinking Bees they're just simply thick as shit
Back to top Go down
Les Miserable

Les Miserable

PostSubject: Re: Scunthorpe   Scunthorpe - Page 6 EmptyThu May 03, 2018 9:13 am

beesrus wrote:
Earwegoagain wrote:

lol! As if proof were needed as to the mindset of the squire's serfs, not only are the cost of bricks hurting us, but now it's the cost of diesel.  Dear oh dear.

All Argo coaches run on red diesel, perk of the old farmer/squire network.
Back to top Go down
RegGreen

PostSubject: Re: Scunthorpe   Scunthorpe - Page 6 EmptyThu May 03, 2018 10:47 am

Jethro wrote:
harvetheslayer wrote:
Jethro wrote:
harvetheslayer wrote:
^^
Plenty on freechat today blaming everyone except Brent the one single common denominator

I'm staying off there tbh, least on here most of us can have a sensible debate about all matters bent and otherwise.

on there if you don't love bent then your not allowed an opinion.
Even if you tell them even though they are wrong you respect theirs about bent.

Quite comical today. Multiple threads obviously but the one I started not one single response came from the arse lickers able to answer the point I made namely "we simply ran out of players" Adams comments of overnight.

Every excuse possible, swerves, goal posts moved but not one single answer from the pro Brenters to that exact point

He saved us
Look how far we've come
We were bottom in December
How do you know how much he is investing
Brent has done us proud
Refurbished stand (lol)
Supporters bar (lol)

and on and on but simply no answers to why the budget is completely shit

Its the same old song then.
But expect us to provide answers when you can't get one off of them.
Brent could piss on them and they would tell you its rain....
or he could shit in a bucket and there still think it looked lovely
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: Scunthorpe   Scunthorpe - Page 6 EmptyThu May 03, 2018 10:47 am

With Nools banner declaring Pasoti, child friendly, Libel free and supportive of the club I wonder how long before the supportive of the club bit gets written into the forum rules? They seem to have forgotten those other popular straplines, never again and players not property. The players not property was very popular with the dawgs of WOR before their allegiances changed to property not players under Brent.
Back to top Go down
RegGreen

PostSubject: Re: Scunthorpe   Scunthorpe - Page 6 EmptyThu May 03, 2018 12:13 pm

harvetheslayer wrote:
beesrus wrote:
Earwegoagain wrote:

Overthinking Bees they're just simply thick as shit
havre’s nailed it laugh geddon bhey
Back to top Go down
RegGreen

PostSubject: Re: Scunthorpe   Scunthorpe - Page 6 EmptyThu May 03, 2018 12:21 pm

Earwegoagain wrote:
With Nools banner declaring Pasoti, child friendly, Libel free and supportive of the club I wonder how long before the supportive of the club bit gets written into the forum rules? They seem to have forgotten those other popular straplines, never again and players not property. The players not property was very popular with the dawgs of WOR before their allegiances changed to property not players under Brent.
in fact them quotes should be flagged back up
Earweg to make them pricks look even bigger pricks than they are already
Back to top Go down
akagreengull
Admin
akagreengull

PostSubject: Re: Scunthorpe   Scunthorpe - Page 6 EmptyThu May 03, 2018 5:36 pm

Good to see the village carnival is alive and well at the Brentmare circus.
jocolor
Back to top Go down
sufferedsince 68

sufferedsince 68

PostSubject: Re: Scunthorpe   Scunthorpe - Page 6 EmptyThu May 03, 2018 6:03 pm

The Akkeron fans used to blame apathetic janners, now the clubs averaging 10,500, its location travelling or any other pathetic excuse they can think of to explain away Dog shit budgets........The Brentmare goes on.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Scunthorpe   Scunthorpe - Page 6 EmptyThu May 03, 2018 7:33 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Jethro

Jethro

PostSubject: Re: Scunthorpe   Scunthorpe - Page 6 EmptyThu May 03, 2018 7:44 pm

sufferedsince 68 wrote:
The Akkeron fans used to blame apathetic janners, now the clubs averaging 10,500, its location travelling or any other pathetic excuse they can think of to explain away Dog shit budgets........The Brentmare goes on.

would have a few more attending if he fecked off
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Scunthorpe   Scunthorpe - Page 6 EmptyThu May 03, 2018 7:56 pm

At what other club is non achievement not only celebrated, but aggressively defended? It beggars belief
Back to top Go down
akagreengull
Admin
akagreengull

PostSubject: Re: Scunthorpe   Scunthorpe - Page 6 EmptyThu May 03, 2018 9:24 pm

Hugh Watt wrote:
At what other club is non achievement not only celebrated, but aggressively defended? It beggars belief

It's in the Plimuff psyche, the "we're punching above our weight", "we're too far away" mentality is in the dim Janner DNA.
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

Location : Wormwood Scrubs awaiting the imminent arrival of Johnson..

PostSubject: Re: Scunthorpe   Scunthorpe - Page 6 EmptyFri May 04, 2018 7:11 am

P.O.I wrote:

Just brilliant simple as

laugh laugh
Back to top Go down
mouldyoldgoat
Admin
mouldyoldgoat

PostSubject: Re: Scunthorpe   Scunthorpe - Page 6 EmptyFri May 04, 2018 10:07 pm

harvetheslayer wrote:
P.O.I wrote:

Just brilliant simple as

laugh laugh
Very good.

Maybe it should say 'spend my money I will not'.

PepsiPete Forecasting League Champion 2016-17

He was behind me at Charlton!  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Now an officially semi retired old fart! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
RegGreen

PostSubject: Re: Scunthorpe   Scunthorpe - Page 6 EmptyFri May 04, 2018 10:30 pm

P.O.I wrote:
that’s bang on laugh laugh laugh
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Scunthorpe   Scunthorpe - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

Scunthorpe
Page 6 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Plymouth Argyle Talk - Democratic :: Home Park :: The Mayflower-