Innocent Egbunike
Tgwu
28 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

Scunthorpe - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Scunthorpe   Scunthorpe - Page 5 EmptyWed May 02, 2018 11:45 am

tigertony wrote:
Earwegoagain wrote:
Had a very nice evening in Chams in Tavvy, met up with loads of Tavvy based Greens who were all quite hopeful but subdued. After watching about five crosses across our box with Scunny players missing by inches and us throwing bodies on the line their big forward sliced through us with ease and buried it. Carey and Lamieris come alive and nearly equalise. Scunny just kept going and could have scored four. Fletcher looked lively but phhffttt. Better team won.
If we had played Scunny on the day it was postponed we would have stuffed them but with our injuries now even if we had have won tonight we would have got stuffed in the playoffs. So frustrating.
In a smug, holier than thou, feck you triple T, Throbber like I FECKIN TOLD YOU SO, ATD prediction that austerity squad building would cost us dear, WAKE UP YOU FECKIN WANKERS!
Clock ticking on Brent now, build your buildings if you can if not sell to someone who will, whatever happens just finish building something so we can get back to just being a feckin football club not some bad trip of a consumerist cult driven by property speculation with the football just being used as a vehicle.
BRENT OUT.
I read your post until you reverted to dockyard abuse of ''WAKE UP YOU FECKIN WANKERS!'' which only shows your uneducated mind. Oh well - the world must tolerate all sorts. Laughing  PS I can take JB or leave him - don't care because I can't change it. Goodnight

Go back to sleep wanker. Or else try and train my "uneducated mind" lol. Educated or not Tone you are thick as a feckin plank, I can only guess any success you've had in life is due to family connections, the old school tie network and a good old bit of sticking your tongue up anybodies arse in front of you on the ladder.
At the end of the day us freaks were right again which means the Brentites were wrong. We were right that Brent wasn't investing all the money the club makes in the team. We were right about the squad not being strong enough to cope with a full season, we were right to point out that actually weakening the squad by selling Jervis would return to haunt us as was the decision to let TOUMS go. We may also have crocked some players for ever by having to play them because we've had no bench.
Now I'm sure that you're far superior educated mind (LMFAO at that) will rip my argument to shreds, or you could revert to some moronic quip, a green rave and a couple of finger emoticons as usual. At which admirable house of learning did you learn your fearsome debating skills? You should be in government in fact I'm surprised your not.
Back to top Go down
akagreengull
Admin
akagreengull

PostSubject: Re: Scunthorpe   Scunthorpe - Page 5 EmptyWed May 02, 2018 11:50 am

Earwegoagain wrote:
tigertony wrote:
Earwegoagain wrote:
Had a very nice evening in Chams in Tavvy, met up with loads of Tavvy based Greens who were all quite hopeful but subdued. After watching about five crosses across our box with Scunny players missing by inches and us throwing bodies on the line their big forward sliced through us with ease and buried it. Carey and Lamieris come alive and nearly equalise. Scunny just kept going and could have scored four. Fletcher looked lively but phhffttt. Better team won.
If we had played Scunny on the day it was postponed we would have stuffed them but with our injuries now even if we had have won tonight we would have got stuffed in the playoffs. So frustrating.
In a smug, holier than thou, feck you triple T, Throbber like I FECKIN TOLD YOU SO, ATD prediction that austerity squad building would cost us dear, WAKE UP YOU FECKIN WANKERS!
Clock ticking on Brent now, build your buildings if you can if not sell to someone who will, whatever happens just finish building something so we can get back to just being a feckin football club not some bad trip of a consumerist cult driven by property speculation with the football just being used as a vehicle.
BRENT OUT.
I read your post until you reverted to dockyard abuse of ''WAKE UP YOU FECKIN WANKERS!'' which only shows your uneducated mind. Oh well - the world must tolerate all sorts. Laughing  PS I can take JB or leave him - don't care because I can't change it. Goodnight

Go back to sleep wanker. Or else try and train my "uneducated mind" lol. Educated or not Tone you are thick as a feckin plank, I can only guess any success you've had in life is due to family connections, the old school tie network and a good old bit of sticking your tongue up anybodies arse in front of you on the ladder.
At the end of the day us freaks were right again which means the Brentites were wrong. We were right that Brent wasn't investing all the money the club makes in the team. We were right about the squad not being strong enough to cope with a full season, we were right to point out that actually weakening the squad by selling Jervis would return to haunt us as was the decision to let TOUMS go. We may also have crocked some players for ever by having to play them because we've had no bench.
Now I'm sure that you're far superior educated mind (LMFAO at that) will rip my argument to shreds, or you could revert to some moronic quip, a green rave and a couple of finger emoticons as usual. At which admirable house of learning did you learn your fearsome debating skills? You should be in government in fact I'm surprised your not.

As I said mate triple T is a classic W.U.M.
Back to top Go down
Jethro

Jethro

PostSubject: Re: Scunthorpe   Scunthorpe - Page 5 EmptyWed May 02, 2018 11:57 am

akagreengull wrote:
Earwegoagain wrote:
tigertony wrote:
Earwegoagain wrote:
BRENT OUT.

As I said mate triple T is a classic W.U.M.

One of the reasons not to go on to free chat is this troll.
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

Location : Wormwood Scrubs awaiting the imminent arrival of Johnson..

PostSubject: Re: Scunthorpe   Scunthorpe - Page 5 EmptyWed May 02, 2018 12:08 pm

^^
Plenty on freechat today blaming everyone except Brent the one single common denominator
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: Scunthorpe   Scunthorpe - Page 5 EmptyWed May 02, 2018 3:07 pm

Anybody that thinks that Brent is for the football first and property speculation second is a deluded fool. If it's the other way round then how anybody can support that is beyond me. Time for Brent to go and let's get this club run as a football club again.
Back to top Go down
Elias

Elias

PostSubject: Re: Scunthorpe   Scunthorpe - Page 5 EmptyWed May 02, 2018 3:45 pm

Don't argyle have to pay mastpoint if we got promoted?
Back to top Go down
Jethro

Jethro

PostSubject: Re: Scunthorpe   Scunthorpe - Page 5 EmptyWed May 02, 2018 3:45 pm

harvetheslayer wrote:
^^
Plenty on freechat today blaming everyone except Brent the one single common denominator

I'm staying off there tbh, least on here most of us can have a sensible debate about all matters bent and otherwise.

on there if you don't love bent then your not allowed an opinion.
Even if you tell them even though they are wrong you respect theirs about bent.
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

PostSubject: Re: Scunthorpe   Scunthorpe - Page 5 EmptyWed May 02, 2018 4:01 pm

Jethro wrote:
harvetheslayer wrote:
^^

I'm staying off there tbh, least on here most of us can have a sensible debate about all matters bent and otherwise.

Quite comical today. Multiple threads obviously but the one I started not one single response came from the arse lickers able to answer the point I made namely "we simply ran out of players" Adams comments of overnight.

Every excuse possible, swerves, goal posts moved but not one single answer from the pro Brenters to that exact point

He saved us
Look how far we've come
We were bottom in December
How do you know how much he is investing
Brent has done us proud
Refurbished stand (lol)
Supporters bar (lol)

and on and on but simply no answers to why the budget is completely shit
Back to top Go down
Jethro

Jethro

PostSubject: Re: Scunthorpe   Scunthorpe - Page 5 EmptyWed May 02, 2018 5:18 pm

harvetheslayer wrote:
Jethro wrote:
harvetheslayer wrote:
^^

Quite comical today. Multiple threads obviously but the one I started not one single response came from the arse lickers able to answer the point I made namely "we simply ran out of players" Adams comments of overnight.

Every excuse possible, swerves, goal posts moved but not one single answer from the pro Brenters to that exact point

He saved us
Look how far we've come
We were bottom in December
How do you know how much he is investing
Brent has done us proud
Refurbished stand (lol)
Supporters bar (lol)

and on and on but simply no answers to why the budget is completely shit

Its the same old song then.
But expect us to provide answers when you can't get one off of them.
Brent could piss on them and they would tell you its rain....
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

PostSubject: Re: Scunthorpe   Scunthorpe - Page 5 EmptyWed May 02, 2018 5:22 pm

feck me the Herald have waded in using the most horrendous photo of Bent

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Back to top Go down
Yea Man

PostSubject: Re: Scunthorpe   Scunthorpe - Page 5 EmptyWed May 02, 2018 5:25 pm

harvetheslayer wrote:

Can't knock the Herald for that article, about time too.
Back to top Go down
Jethro

Jethro

PostSubject: Re: Scunthorpe   Scunthorpe - Page 5 EmptyWed May 02, 2018 5:34 pm

Thats the herald banned from the club then.... Brent must be fuming his little bitch rag has called him out.
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: Scunthorpe   Scunthorpe - Page 5 EmptyWed May 02, 2018 5:42 pm

Yea Man wrote:
harvetheslayer wrote:

Can't knock the Herald for that article, about time too.

It amazes me the level of denial about the low budget, Adams has alluded to it several times as have the football press, sky pundits last night apart from the fact it's obvious when you look at chances we are taking on injured players. The depth of the squad has been obviously as thin as a whippet. We've had unbudgeted income in spades what with the cup run, player sales (thinning the squad still further) and our admirably high number of fans attending matches.
What's more with all Brent's attempts at building things it obvious where the money is going.
Twat.
Back to top Go down
sufferedsince 68

sufferedsince 68

PostSubject: Re: Scunthorpe   Scunthorpe - Page 5 EmptyWed May 02, 2018 5:52 pm

When a club is the fifth best supported in the league and yet loses a key player to Fleetwood, and another to fourth division Luton, question need to be asked about the clubs owners especially when their replacements are a hopeless washed up welshman and a jocko from the Jobcentre!!!  Argo fans deserve better than the Freehold bros.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Scunthorpe   Scunthorpe - Page 5 EmptyWed May 02, 2018 6:06 pm

A rehash of what has been obvious since January, and to most fans on here, for a very long time.
Makes me wonder what's coming up next. I really don't trust the motivation of the 'erald and assume this gentle nudge may well be a prelude to a Brent inspired PR job that will sound good, but won't change diddly where boots on the ground are concerned.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Scunthorpe   Scunthorpe - Page 5 EmptyWed May 02, 2018 6:23 pm

harvetheslayer wrote:

Kin hell man. Has the Arold grown a pair at last? Next season they'll be outside and up in the air in a cherry picker!
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

PostSubject: Re: Scunthorpe   Scunthorpe - Page 5 EmptyWed May 02, 2018 8:30 pm

It's a Danny Salman piece.

His thoughts on Brent's level of on-field investment have always been more comfortably aligned with ATD's general view than Brents/Newells JBsoti.

A JBsoti darling, Salman certainly ain't.
Back to top Go down
akagreengull
Admin
akagreengull

PostSubject: Re: Scunthorpe   Scunthorpe - Page 5 EmptyWed May 02, 2018 9:58 pm

From the Brent rag - comment to [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

1 hour ago
Ian H
What sad and pathetic creatures these anti James Brent cretins are.
ReplyShare

Just wondering who the cretins really are.
Sheep
Back to top Go down
Jethro

Jethro

PostSubject: Re: Scunthorpe   Scunthorpe - Page 5 EmptyWed May 02, 2018 10:08 pm

akagreengull wrote:
From the Brent rag - comment to [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

1 hour ago
Ian H
What sad and pathetic creatures these anti James Brent cretins are.
ReplyShare

Just wondering who the cretins really are.
Sheep

Don't they mean the Brent arse lickers ?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Scunthorpe   Scunthorpe - Page 5 EmptyWed May 02, 2018 10:27 pm

depraved, the lot of 'em.
Back to top Go down
tigertony

tigertony

PostSubject: Re: Scunthorpe   Scunthorpe - Page 5 EmptyThu May 03, 2018 12:16 am

Earwegoagain wrote:
tigertony wrote:
Earwegoagain wrote:
BRENT OUT.

Is that the best you can do? More abuse. Yes, I went to boarding school and yes I am as ''thick as a feckin plank'' but my lack of success is down to me and nobody else.I just work when I want and live in the most beautiful part of Cornwall. I'll leave the abuse to the totally uneducated and those who flicked paper at school or made paper aeroplanes. Goodnight.
:greenrave: Rock
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

PostSubject: Re: Scunthorpe   Scunthorpe - Page 5 EmptyThu May 03, 2018 7:43 am

I’ve always been of the opinion that abuse for abuses sake is a bit shit.

On the other hand, abuse brought on as a reaction to someone tirelessly relentlessly and painstakingly being tragically dull, annoying and unfunny.....is absolutely fine. clown

You deserve way more than you actually get, Tone.

Last edited by Czarcasm on Thu May 03, 2018 8:25 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: Scunthorpe   Scunthorpe - Page 5 EmptyThu May 03, 2018 7:49 am

tigertony wrote:
Earwegoagain wrote:
tigertony wrote:
Earwegoagain wrote:
BRENT OUT.

Is that the best you can do? More abuse. Yes, I went to boarding school and yes I am as ''thick as a feckin plank'' but my lack of success is down to me and nobody else.I just work when I want and live in the most beautiful part of Cornwall. I'll leave the abuse to the totally uneducated and those who flicked paper at school or made paper aeroplanes. Goodnight.
:greenrave: Rock

Haven't you got some posh legs to shag?
Back to top Go down
akagreengull
Admin
akagreengull

PostSubject: Re: Scunthorpe   Scunthorpe - Page 5 EmptyThu May 03, 2018 7:53 am

Somone has insight commenting on the rags Danny Salman 'anti Brent story'

9 hours ago
Vivstanshaw
How stupid can some people be! Brent has a track record of delivering nothing. He was to renovate Oldway Mansion in Paignton 7 years ago. He was to rebuild the Pavilions in Plymouth. He won the contract to turn the civic centre into a hotel. And not forgetting the refurbishment of the grandstand. Argyle have completed their home fixtures yet there is no evidence of any work commencing. As a council taxpayer I feel he has robbed me. To date nothing, repeat, nothing has been done. Just because his football manager has won a few games, doesn’t alter the fact that the Plymouth people have been taken for mugs. I’m fuming.

Quite!

Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: Scunthorpe   Scunthorpe - Page 5 EmptyThu May 03, 2018 8:00 am

Guiri Green explains the budget deficit, after denying there was one for ages, lol.

"I'm quite sure our travel costs to games are more than a 'Mickey Mouse' Club like Scunthorpe. No it shouldn't break the bank but with at least 23 Away games ahead next Season I'm sure thats a chunk of money that goes from our budget, money that a more centrally located Club would have available to spend on more centrally located Players- even the ones that sit on the bench."

Can't wait for that to be pulled out when HHP MK 3 doesn't happen, it's our extra coach costs.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Scunthorpe   Scunthorpe - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

Scunthorpe
Page 5 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Plymouth Argyle Talk - Democratic :: Home Park :: The Mayflower-
Jump to: